[Drama 2020/2021] No matter what anyone says, 누가 뭐래도

0ly40

They should just change the show's name to "No Matter What it's All Ahri's Fault" or "No Matter What, We Love Bora".  :unamused:

I'm so sick of everything being Ahri's fault.  Bora quits her job... it's Ahri's fault.  Junsoo's investor decides to pull out... it's Ahri's fault.  Ahri's dad is miserable... it's Ahri's fault.  Um PD witch can't get Junsoo back... it's Ahri's fault.  I'm really getting sick of the nasties on this show and getting even more sick of Princess Bora.  

Oh my goodness, Bora is a grown woman.  If her delusions get the better of her, she needs a psychiatrist, not a husband.  I can't stand Bora's stepdad!  Is he seriously Ahri's biological dad?  I'm starting to really wonder.  He has never showed any love towards Ahri but just dotes on and coddles Bora like she's a toddler.  Ridiculous.  Dae Ro is an idiot.  

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does the writer even know that at this point nobody seems to like BR anymore??? And that no one likes the rest of the characters, they all just pretty much like AR, JS and Byeori? I mean, ppl with common sense would find the rest of the cast aside from those 3 and Haesim extremely unlikeable...

BR to Ah Ri - Don't pretend you're the victim in front of me :rage: 

based on youtube 

Summary of tomorrow's episode: Ahri and Junsu have a conflict about the marriage. The loan shark who came to receive the debt of Jae-Soo threatens Dae-Ro to pay the debt instead. Junsu asks for permission to marry Ahri.

5 hours ago, mjmartinez said:

BR to Ah Ri - Don't pretend you're the victim in front of me :rage: 

based on youtube 

Summary of tomorrow's episode: Ahri and Junsu have a conflict about the marriage. The loan shark who came to receive the debt of Jae-Soo threatens Dae-Ro to pay the debt instead. Junsu asks for permission to marry Ahri.

This woman’s audacity knows no bounds... and the writer doesn’t seem like they’re gonna redeem BR anytime soon, at this rate she’ll be beyond saving and beyond redemption, no amount of sob story can make her even just a little bit likeable anymore.

Another episode where BR’s part is not worth to watch.

Being childish over and over again.

Even ByR is definitely way way way more mature than her.

Watched DR and BR’s grandpa scene and Grandpa ask DR to look after BR from now on and DR replied how he’ll work on his way to be grandpa’s grandson-in-law.

My whole thoughts was, “Right now, BR really didnt deserve this kind and hardworking guy.” Guess writer is gearing up to write more on BR-DR loveline. After writer has ruined BR’s character like this, I don’t know if I can see BR-DR the same way as before. The time when they played that cart game, all the time before she was obsessed with JS.

Today’s episode, AR father asked AR to ask forgiveness from BR, ask AR to postpone the marriage.
Another prove of if this guy is really AR’s dad?

The way he treats AR seriously looks like she’s an adopted daughter or something. How I wish if it was true lol add some birth secret.

Where her real dad was someone that rich and she’ll inherit lots of money hahahaha :lol::lol::lol:

The kind hearted AR even called BR to talk to her, to ask BR to come back home.

Aren’t they the same age? The gap level of maturity here is really huge.

With everything that has happened, guess the exhausted AR had to succumb to all these people and breaking up with JS, cancelling the marriage.

During the scene when AR came, JS greets her with a smile on his face.

The only person that can still bring smile to his face during this hard time.

He must have been heartbroken when he heard what AR said.

AR has always been the one who push JS away. Ever since the first time they met. Hope he can still hold on to AR.

AR also is letting go because of the thing that happened to JS’s father, with BR thing that has affected her so much, JS’s company...

She must have been tired with all of this... 

Hope they both will get through this obstacles together.

Some korean viewers comment on today’s episode:

- Seriously can’t understand BR. Since when her character has becoming so dislikable.

- Why AR have to apologise? Seriously cannot understand this.

- Please grow up, Bora?

- How old are you again, Bora?

- Hate the fake grandma for saying something like that to ByR. (Just what I afraid of. ByR think she’s holding her sister to get married. Poor girl... :()

- Why are you saying something like that ByR? You’ll live with your sister.

- Even ByR is more mature than elementary school BR.

About the summary for tomorrow episode, there’s one missing translation from it.

”JS is asking permission to marry AR from his father but....”

The “but...” was giving me a bad feeling on this.

But I’m glad that JS is still fighting to be with AR.

Wishing them the best. 

Another topic to ponder or discuss.

Will AR’s child a son or a daughter? AR’s father dreamt about a lion’s cub so it could be a son. Haha :D

Because if the dream is about fruits like peach or something, they’re saying it will be a girl but if it was dragon, lion, it might be a boy hehee

3 hours ago, miraliyana90 said:

Another episode where BR’s part is not worth to watch.

Being childish over and over again.

Even ByR is definitely way way way more mature than her.

Watched DR and BR’s grandpa scene and Grandpa ask DR to look after BR from now on and DR replied how he’ll work on his way to be grandpa’s grandson-in-law.

My whole thoughts was, “Right now, BR really didnt deserve this kind and hardworking guy.” Guess writer is gearing up to write more on BR-DR loveline. After writer has ruined BR’s character like this, I don’t know if I can see BR-DR the same way as before. The time when they played that cart game, all the time before she was obsessed with JS.

Today’s episode, AR father asked AR to ask forgiveness from BR, ask AR to postpone the marriage.
Another prove of if this guy is really AR’s dad?

The way he treats AR seriously looks like she’s an adopted daughter or something. How I wish if it was true lol add some birth secret.

Where her real dad was someone that rich and she’ll inherit lots of money hahahaha :lol::lol::lol:

The kind hearted AR even called BR to talk to her, to ask BR to come back home.

Aren’t they the same age? The gap level of maturity here is really huge.

With everything that has happened, guess the exhausted AR had to succumb to all these people and breaking up with JS, cancelling the marriage.

During the scene when AR came, JS greets her with a smile on his face.

The only person that can still bring smile to his face during this hard time.

He must have been heartbroken when he heard what AR said.

AR has always been the one who push JS away. Ever since the first time they met. Hope he can still hold on to AR.

AR also is letting go because of the thing that happened to JS’s father, with BR thing that has affected her so much, JS’s company...

She must have been tired with all of this... 

Hope they both will get through this obstacles together.

Some korean viewers comment on today’s episode:

- Seriously can’t understand BR. Since when her character has becoming so dislikable.

- Why AR have to apologise? Seriously cannot understand this.

- Please grow up, Bora?

- How old are you again, Bora?

- Hate the fake grandma for saying something like that to ByR. (Just what I afraid of. ByR think she’s holding her sister to get married. Poor girl... :()

- Why are you saying something like that ByR? You’ll live with your sister.

- Even ByR is more mature than elementary school BR.

About the summary for tomorrow episode, there’s one missing translation from it.

”JS is asking permission to marry AR from his father but....”

The “but...” was giving me a bad feeling on this.

But I’m glad that JS is still fighting to be with AR.

Wishing them the best. 

Another topic to ponder or discuss.

Will AR’s child a son or a daughter? AR’s father dreamt about a lion’s cub so it could be a son. Haha :D

Because if the dream is about fruits like peach or something, they’re saying it will be a girl but if it was dragon, lion, it might be a boy hehee

Honestly I thought everything was okay since they both agreed on the marriage but this was really 1 step forward, 100 backwards. Honestly I can’t get over Bora’s selfishness. She knows she’s not even into Junsoo anymore, look at how she smiles at Daero’s text messages. She’s just greedy and suffers from princess disease. I honestly can’t with her,I’m going to skip next week’s episode and wait till the week after to watch. I ain’t suffering through Bora’s world. She’s actually worse than Eom Pd. Eom Pd at least dated Junsoo for three years. Bora is incredibly crass and she needs to go to therapy, her obsession isn’t healthy.

Hi Everyone!

I started watching this drama 5 days ago and have finally caught up to the current episode.  I must admit from the beginning I was more interested in the AR/JS storyline. I find AR/JS more interesting than BR/DR.  Probably because I think AR/JS have more chemistry and their interactions are more fun to watch (even when JS was a jerk).  BR/DR are kind of boring.  Anyway, I’m in it for AR/JS/ByR/baby and hope the get their happy ending living together.

So Ahri's dad comes to see Ahri to discuss Bora and not once does he ask how Ahri is doing?  She is just reprimanded over and over again by everyone around her.  Thank goodness for Byeori!  She is more mature than most of the characters on this show.  I'm starting to think the writer(s) hate the actress who plays Bora.  Why is she written so horribly???  Nothing redeeming about her character at all.  This is one of the main leads?  I would never think so with the way her storyline is going.    

Watching more and listening to Bora whining about her stepdad having always taken her side and being upset because he agreed to Ahri and Junsoo's marriage?  Wow!  Serious princess complex.  

2 hours ago, EK8 said:

So Ahri's dad comes to see Ahri to discuss Bora and not once does he ask how Ahri is doing?  She is just reprimanded over and over again by everyone around her.  Thank goodness for Byeori!  She is more mature than most of the characters on this show.  I'm starting to think the writer(s) hate the actress who plays Bora.  Why is she written so horribly???  Nothing redeeming about her character at all.  This is one of the main leads?  I would never think so with the way her storyline is going.    

Watching more and listening to Bora whining about her stepdad having always taken her side and being upset because he agreed to Ahri and Junsoo's marriage?  Wow!  Serious princess complex.  

Hahaha lol I saw this one Korean viewer comments exactly the same as yours. 
The comment was like, “Is the actress that play BR has done something to the writer? She’s one of the main lead and yet the writer is writing her character like this. The character is receiving more hate than the Eom PD character.” :lol:

4 hours ago, miraliyana90 said:

Hahaha lol I saw this one Korean viewer comments exactly the same as yours. 
The comment was like, “Is the actress that play BR has done something to the writer? She’s one of the main lead and yet the writer is writing her character like this. The character is receiving more hate than the Eom PD character.” :lol:

Well certainly not in the drama, everyone treats BR like a princess in the drama, it’s the audience that find her repulsive and detestable. Then again, what do you expect from a cast of equally repulsive characters (except for JS-AR-Byeori and Haesim), of course the main lead also needs to top the rest of the characters in terms of repulsiveness. Remember, the weasel is BR’s dad, so I guess unlikability is hereditary.

Harrison Ford Shrug GIF by Star Wars

Ahri seems so defeated. Now is JS to push and fight for her and his unborn child. Ahri's dad has not seen her in a while. And does not even ask how she is doing. But demands she postpone her weeding. 

More of whiny Bora, I am the victim next week. 

Remember when Ahri went "missing" for a few days because of the death of her biological mother.  No one cared.  No one went searching for her.  No one panicked.  In fact, her father scolded her for being irresponsible.  Bora is gone one night and her parents are worried sick and crying and self-reflecting that they were not attentive enough to her feelings.  What BS!  

2 hours ago, EK8 said:

Remember when Ahri went "missing" for a few days because of the death of her biological mother.  No one cared.  No one went searching for her.  No one panicked.  In fact, her father scolded her for being irresponsible.  Bora is gone one night and her parents are worried sick and crying and self-reflecting that they were not attentive enough to her feelings.  What BS!  

I really liked Haesim, I like how she gave no quarter to weasel-tae’s bull, but why is she joining in on simp Bora wagon?? She did try to talk her donkey husband into changing his mind about AR but she told AR to APOLOGIZE to him, so I was disappointed. Honestly, I was hoping she knew better, and be better, at least slap that donkey of a dad and the whining bratty princess once!

14 hours ago, EK8 said:

So Ahri's dad comes to see Ahri to discuss Bora and not once does he ask how Ahri is doing?

I think he just doesn't like AhRi, because she is a part of his failure. He neglected his first wife and daughter. He easily abandoned and threw away his wife because she made a mistake.  I'm sure she was faithful, but he didn't care and just blamed her for everything. His first marriage was a failure and AhRi just can't be good, because she was a part of it. So no he acted the same way with AhRi. Just blamed her for everything and threw away. 

It's amazing, that he admitted his fault, that he neglected AhRi when he mother died, but apologized for this to BoRa. But never apologized to AhRi. Why? Because AhRi don't deserve it in his mind.

It's sad, but I don't think this will ever change. 

38 minutes ago, airgelaal said:

I think he just doesn't like AhRi, because she is a part of his failure. He neglected his first wife and daughter. He easily abandoned and threw away his wife because she made a mistake.  I'm sure she was faithful, but he didn't care and just blamed her for everything. His first marriage was a failure and AhRi just can't be good, because she was a part of it. So no he acted the same way with AhRi. Just blamed her for everything and threw away. 

It's amazing, that he admitted his fault, that he neglected AhRi when he mother died, but apologized for this to BoRa. But never apologized to AhRi. Why? Because AhRi don't deserve it in his mind.

I agree , he won’t and I believe the best thing is for her to move on. She needs to live her life. 

3 hours ago, airgelaal said:

Thank you, you described this donkey of a husband/father so well. Honestly, he’s worse than the rest of the parents, including fake granny, bcs of how he’s drowned in his own self-righteous delusion. AR never had a parental love until Haesim, I hope she spits it on his face and Haesim fires cover fire on him, bcs this donkey kong won’t listen to anyone except himself. (Honestly, now that i think of it, I now know where BR’s victim syndrome came from. It’s mr. Donkey here. All the parents in this drama ducked up their children, yeesh.)

Flying a bit and to talk about BR, I read some past interviews with Na Hyemi, she seemed like a pleasant person, and I feel really sorry that she wanted to escape that haughty character image but end up with the absolute worst trash main character possible.... poor Na Hyemi, I hope her next role would be better, she seemed like she had such high hopes for BR’s character too bcs of how she looked initially, but BR is too far beyond saving now, so I hope she gets the role of a character that fits her hopes soon!

Did I interpret the last scene with Hae Shim and Ahri's dad correctly?  When Hae Shim told Ahri's dad that Ahri called off the wedding, why did Ahri's dad look surprised... almost disappointed.  Is his Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde personality change coming out again?   

I really like Ahri.  She seems like a really nice person over all.  She is the only person aside from Byeori who truly thinks of others besides her own self.  Everyone on this show besides those two only have their own interests in mind.  

Archived