[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

10 minutes ago, Shay Mitchel said:

I was also so curious when SSH posted a throwback post on his ig. What was the reasons behind his post..hmm..

Maybe there were some talks between the two lovebirds about having plans on traveling together and they probably mentioned some interesting destinations - some sweet talks before they both back to work reality. As SSH probably also will start his travel to Jeju Island for filming next week.

The idea of having traveling together popped on their minds 

Travelling in the midst of covid.... hmm...

Really curious about the reasons behind his post...

• Unamused 2

29 minutes ago, SexyDolceVita said:

Travelling in the midst of covid.... hmm...

Really curious about the reasons behind his post...

I didnt mention that the travel together should be current time or this year...the idea of traveling together just could come when you and your partner are having talks..the time can be anytime. Yet i believe they havent set or make any plan

But the talks is a possible chance 

• Like 6

44 minutes ago, CuZ said:

I read in news article that Turkey welcomes tourists to travel in their country during the pandemic.

It's a popular tourist route in my country. Especially last year. But I dont think, that SJH or SSH are planning to visit Turkey in near future. 

• Like 3

I read in IG that SSH went on that hot air balloon trip to Turkey in March 2014. He had no girlfriend at that time. Maybe he and SJH were talking about their travels and he could have mentioned going there and maybe he shared his wonderful experience of being aboard a hot air balloon and the breathtaking view he saw and maybe he thought that next time he goes on a trip like that he would be going with SJH ❤ And so maybe that is why he posted his photos which were taken in 2014 because he feels so happy about going on that hot air balloon trip and even happier now because he and SJH might have agreed to go on a hot air balloon trip one day ❤ Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is the first time that SSH posted a photo which was taken years ago. It is kind of mysterious when SSH posts something that is not related to his work or drama. Looking at his IG posts, we can see that he posts mostly when he is working on a show and there are a few posts of shots of nature. So when he posts something not related to work, like the night view of Seoul, the cookbook, the New Year sunrise, and now the hot air balloon trip he went to in 2014, it kind of gives me a feeling that those posts have a special meaning for him personally and  something special must be going on that made him post those stuff in his IG :) It makes me think that those posts have hidden love messages for SJH ❤❤❤

Just sharing the short video of his hot air balloon trip to Turkey posted in IG by a fan of SSH

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CKdzfa7BD10/?igshid=a9os5j4o2ywg

• Like 5
  • Love 3

@huckleberrymoonriver, SSH is a change man isn't he? Now he posts memes, throwbacks and cookbooks. That might be SJH's influence. And now SJH is MIA for a month in IG when she never went MIA for a month. May not be SSH's influence but she also changed a lot after meeting SSH.  :) :) 

All of your guy’s theory might be correct.

But because Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, I’d go by with @yappy’s theory. :) :) 

It’s a metaphor for:

084-B083-F-7-A99-45-B7-A74-F-5375-D43-A3

:partyblob:

BTW does anyone know if Korean coupes celebrate “Valentine’s Day” or they celebrate “White Day” more than VD?

• Like 3
  • Love 4

Going back through the pages an area we have not touched much upon is SJH sister Seo ji-Eun.

I was trying to get some information on her and there is not much listed about her and I hope that Fiona might be able to share some insight on her and the relationship between them.  

For some reason I thought she was in Australia and if that is the case I would venture to guess this will be a future trip.  I would not be surprised if this trip has already taken place.  Limited COVID concerns, although 14 day quarantine is a bit of an issue if alone, although I don’t think SSH would mine being holed up for 14 days and having SJH exclusive attention.  Our couple was silent here for well over two months.

The hot air balloon was an interesting comment by Yappy.  The other comment about marriage from the interview Fiona provided was even more interesting.  My take is SSH has not asked or that SJH has not accepted (still new less than a year) but this could change very soon at the one year mark.  Her previous answers have been I am not in a relationship and don’t have a boyfriend.  Something major has  changed in her answer, simple but massive.

:sipsboba:

Also just made the top 5 hot topics list on Soompi.

• Like 6

On 25/01/2021 at 6:25 PM, Jimmy Greene said:

Going back through the pages an area we have not touched much upon is SJH sister Seo ji-E

I was trying to get some information on her and she is listed as a singer and actress.  As you can see she is also very pretty.  Not much is listed about her and I hope that Fiona might be able to share some insight on her and the relationship between them.  

For some reason I thought she was in Australia and if that is the case I would venture to guess this will be a future trip.  I would not be surprised if this trip has already taken place.  Limited COVID concerns, although 14 day quarantine is a bit of an issue if alone, although I don’t think SSH would mine being holed up for 14 days and having SJH exclusive attention.  Our couple was silent here for well over two months.

The hot air balloon was an interesting comment by Yappy.  The other comment about marriage from the interview Fiona provided was even more interesting.  My take is SSH has not asked or that SJH has not accepted (still new less than a year) but this could change very soon at the one year mark.  Her previous answers have been I am not in a relationship and don’t have a boyfriend.  Something major has  changed in her answer, simple but massive.

:sipsboba:

Also just made the top 5 hot topics list on Soompi.

@Jimmy Greene Sorry.. but that’s Irene (member of Red Velvet) , she’s not Seo Ji-Eun. Sjh's sister is not a celebrity. We better not involve her in this forum.. in my opinion ^^v
:selfie:

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics. Thanks !
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

@Jimmy Greene, her sister lives in Australia. She mentioned this in ILA. She is not a celebrity from what I know. 
3-CCFFB45-F279-45-AA-B39-D-1-B2-C0222-C1

@CuZis correct, that lady beside SJH is Red Velvet’s Irene who is always mentioned as SJH’s doppelganger. She is an Idol Singer. 

JUNE 2020, Fan Interview

“I don’t know when this will be for the time being” - SJH’s comment on Don’t get married
562-B965-C-68-BF-497-F-8502-D91-B692-D30

OCTOBER 2020

“I might get married one day” - SJH on ILA

8-F826-E65-E8-F7-4-A6-D-8-C88-DCE9221-F8

My thoughts on SJH’s sudden shift on marriage is same as yours, SSH might have asked but SJH has not accepted. Reason is they are in their early stages of their relationship and would like to nurture it first before going to the next level. 

But as you said that might change too. I’m just giddy for them that they really looked happy and beaming with love.

• Like 8

@Jimmy Greene, our lovebirds love the waters/ocean. So Australia is a perfect vacation destination for them.

I read somewhere in IG that SJH’s sister lives in Brisbane (Goldcoast). SJH would always post regarding her vacation trips in OZ.

Both of them love Jeju too. I would not be surprised if they will move there someday and run a cafe like Lee Hyori and her husband did.  (insert Byung Jin’s lines in DM :))

Videos of SSH’s 2014 trip to Cappadocia

• Like 5

So much insight from everyone!! Love it! :heart:

@fiona628 My theory is they are traveling or travelled to Australia, hence the MIA status on IG for both of them, and that SSH has someone updating his IG for him. 

My guess is SSH already has a place on Jeju Island. Although I read that He probably rented the house where he did ILA. Yes, agree that his long term goal is to live there. So maybe, he already bought a place. I read too that most of the filming for Voice 4 will be on Jeju, it could be one of the reasons that he accepted the role.  SSH too mentioned in an interview that its her dream to live on Jeju as well. I wouldn't be surprised if they both spend most of their time there. 

They would be in good company as there are a few in the K-ent that have made Jeju their home. :bashful:

• Like 5

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum.  Thanks so much for creating it!  I became a shipper of SSH and SJH when I saw Dinner Mate about two weeks ago.  I truly appreciate all your investigative work! Keep it up!

Dinner Mate Ep 16 BTS--"I really like you"

When my husband saw this, the first thing he said was, "They're going out.  He's more obvious, though."  I asked him about the male co-star's comment, "I really like you, too.  Especially because I am a fan of Seo Ji Hye."  He noted that this co-star and the other co-star were basically supporting SSH in letting and possibly convincing SJH of his true feelings for her.  

SJH, on the other hand, much like Woo Do-hee was playfully playing hard to get by saying, "I think it's a lie."  It reminded me of her advice to her bff, Shin Soyul, "Pretend that you're not into the guy."  She's a Virgo--head before heart.  This maybe a slow burn.  No worries, we'll be patient with this destiny.

• Like 7
  • Love 4

@463Ganda, Welcome to the thread. Very happy to know our shipper forum is growing.

We all share yours and your husband’s theories about our lovebirds.

Yes we will be patient until we hear good news!

After all, SJH herself gave crumbs about wanting to get married and having a kid one day. 

The Simpsons Hello GIF

@mtdgmend, I think the apartment where SSH stayed in ILA is a rental apartment. Not sure if he bought a different apartment for matrimonial abode purposes. Kekeke. Would need @Siomara’s detective skills to find out :). Or maybe someone from our forum family knows.

@Siomara, chinggu is there anything  related to SSH’s shooting in Jeju that is supposed to start this week? :) :) 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

I am really happy that both CuZ and 463Ganda have participated in this forum.  Welcome to our party ship.  What makes this group special is the diversity that we bring to the table and the insight from both a male and female perspective.  It’s great to get both sides.   I agree with your husband the guys perspective, you can just see it they are involved with each other.  It seems that in Korea a guy has to fight for his love of the woman.  Fight is more about showing passion and sincerity.  I can’t recall any couple acting this way in their BTS as much these two did.  My wish is that DM ends up on Netflix and our couple ends up being the power couple they deserve.  Especially SJH that has been under recognized for 15 years of great acting.  This will be a bit of a journey although I truly believe we are heading in the right direction.  Appreciation to all and please do not be shy we’re all friends here.  I know there are silent lurkers here so please feel free to introduce yourselves.  Do not be shy or think that your English is not strong enough.  Languages are just a communication tool, we’ll figure it out.  Please share, I/We value your feelings and insights.  

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

On 26/01/2021 at 5:05 AM, fiona628 said:

@463Ganda, Welcome to the thread. Very happy to know our shipper forum is growing.

We all share yours and your husband’s theories about our lovebirds.

Yes we will be patient until we hear good news!

After all, SJH herself gave crumbs about wanting to get married and having a kid one day. 

@mtdgmend, I think the apartment where SSH stayed in ILA is a rental apartment. Not sure if he bought a different apartment for matrimonial abode purposes. Kekeke. Would need @Siomara’s detective skills to find out :). Or maybe someone from our forum family knows.

@Siomara, chinggu is there anything  related to SSH’s shooting in Jeju that is supposed to start this week? :) :) 

@fiona628 

This year and until next year SSH can buy some new property, we will be watching the news about it. ;)

So far without news of the drama, this week should have the pictures of the first reading of the script too, but nothing happened. Let's wait! :)

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote gifs. Thanks !
  • Like 7

4 hours ago, Jimmy Greene said:

I am really happy that both CuZ and 463Ganda have participated in this forum.  Welcome to our party ship.  What makes this group special is the diversity that we bring to the table and the insight from both a male and female perspective.  It’s great to get both sides.   I agree with your husband the guys perspective, you can just see it they are involved with each other.  It seems that in Korea a guy has to fight for his love of the woman.  Fight is more about showing passion and sincerity.  I can’t recall any couple acting this way in their BTS as much these two did.  My wish is that DM ends up on Netflix and our couple ends up being the power couple they deserve.  Especially SJH that has been under recognized for 15 years of great acting.  This will be a bit of a journey although I truly believe we are heading in the right direction.  Appreciation to all and please do not be shy we’re all friends here.  I know there are silent lurkers here so please feel free to introduce yourselves.  Do not be shy or think that your English is not strong enough.  Languages are just a communication tool, we’ll figure it out.  Please share, I/We value your feelings and insights.  

Hahaha.. @Jimmy Greene,  your post really push me to comment since i am one of silent lurker 

Anyway, i will thank all of you guys for making this forum as a trully HeonHye shipper paradise.. I appreciate a loottt..You guys have a real deep analyze so that makes me smile and fluttered my heart each time i read the post from this forum

As you guys knows, i keep send my reaction almost to every post.. But since i dont have a good analytical skills like you, what can i do is only send reaction n support.. And of course i'm always waiting for the new post from you guys

There's something about this couple that makes my heart fluttered more..i know that maybe its too fast for them, but I'm just feel that this year is their year, and they deserve to complete each other as husband and wife at the soonest since SSH cannot wait any longer with his age..and after married, SJH also still had to get pregnant n give birth many children as SSH wish on the past interview. So, they dont have so much time 

Hoping so much that this ship will be sailed soon..or actually it sailed already coz the smitten guy must be made the confession already, and the stunning girl accepted his confession. We're just need to hear the weeding announcement from them 

• Like 4
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, lu.hus said:

Hahaha.. @Jimmy Greene,  your post really push me to comment since i am one of silent lurker 

Anyway, i will thank all of you guys for making this forum as a trully HeonHye shipper paradise.. I appreciate a loottt..You guys have a real deep analyze so that makes me smile and fluttered my heart each time i read the post from this forum

As you guys knows, i keep send my reaction almost to every post.. But since i dont have a good analytical skills like you, what can i do is only send reaction n support.. And of course i'm always waiting for the new post from you guys

There's something about this couple that makes my heart fluttered more..i know that maybe its too fast for them, but I'm just feel that this year is their year, and they deserve to complete each other as husband and wife at the soonest since SSH cannot wait any longer with his age..and after married, SJH also still had to get pregnant n give birth many children as SSH wish on the past interview. So, they dont have so much time 

Hoping so much that this ship will be sailed soon..or actually it sailed already coz the smitten guy must be made the confession already, and the stunning girl accepted his confession. We're just need to hear the weeding announcement from them 

Welcome! Im so happy to see new contributors! 

7 hours ago, 463Ganda said:

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum.  Thanks so much for creating it!  I became a shipper of SSH and SJH when I saw Dinner Mate about two weeks ago.  I truly appreciate all your investigative work! Keep it up!

Dinner Mate Ep 16 BTS--"I really like you"

When my husband saw this, the first thing he said was, "They're going out.  He's more obvious, though."  I asked him about the male co-star's comment, "I really like you, too.  Especially because I am a fan of Seo Ji Hye."  He noted that this co-star and the other co-star were basically supporting SSH in letting and possibly convincing SJH of his true feelings for her.  

SJH, on the other hand, much like Woo Do-hee was playfully playing hard to get by saying, "I think it's a lie."  It reminded me of her advice to her bff, Shin Soyul, "Pretend that you're not into the guy."  She's a Virgo--head before heart.  This maybe a slow burn.  No worries, we'll be patient with this destiny.

Welcome! and always refreshing to know men's perspectives on this couple!

• Like 2