[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

On 1/26/2021 at 5:05 PM, lu.hus said:

Hahaha.. @Jimmy Greene,  your post really push me to comment since i am one of silent lurker 

Anyway, i will thank all of you guys for making this forum as a trully HeonHye shipper paradise.. I appreciate a loottt..You guys have a real deep analyze so that makes me smile and fluttered my heart each time i read the post from this forum

As you guys knows, i keep send my reaction almost to every post.. But since i dont have a good analytical skills like you, what can i do is only send reaction n support.. And of course i'm always waiting for the new post from you guys

There's something about this couple that makes my heart fluttered more..i know that maybe its too fast for them, but I'm just feel that this year is their year, and they deserve to complete each other as husband and wife at the soonest since SSH cannot wait any longer with his age..and after married, SJH also still had to get pregnant n give birth many children as SSH wish on the past interview. So, they dont have so much time 

Hoping so much that this ship will be sailed soon..or actually it sailed already coz the smitten guy must be made the confession already, and the stunning girl accepted his confession. We're just need to hear the weeding announcement from them 

That's what I'm hoping too that this year they will tie the knot and start having kids. A lot of her friends are already married. SSH's friends are also mostly married with kids now. 

• Like 6

Welcome Lu.Hus what a wonderful first post.  So happy you have joined our discussions.  Seeing, thinking, feeling, sharing thoughts, is invaluable to this ship.  That’s how we started.  Your English is really good so don’t be embarrassed because the meaning was so understandable.  Like I mentioned earlier we will figure it out and in your case it’s clearly understandable and no figuring out needed.  Example, I don’t speak Korean and I imagine there are many that do not on this board.  I live by the subtitles and their expressions of these two.  Being Global brings various perspectives and experiences which is truly valuable.  

We do not have a “In Grocery We Believe moment” yet we have big crumbs.   I believe we will be getting a I do moment around the twelve month mark.  The real estate theory about buying a property makes a lot of sense on Jeju island by SSH.  The question for SSH is do you buy now where privacy is imperative to SJH and the property would probably be more secluded or do you wait until the engagement announcement is made then you can purchase a property that’s more desirable with beach front view and more populated with less privacy?

Just noted we are number four on the hot topic on Smoopi.

• Like 7

Thank you to IG tteokbokki_couple for video. SSH must have been in awe of SJH that's why his gaze never left her since she arrived. Her beauty must be really beyond words. We can see SSH's behavior is uneasy. He kept his right hand in his pocket when SJH is beside him and he only asked her later on that maybe they should link arms for the photo op. His eyes kept moving/blinking and the expression in his face, his smile looks tense. We can see how nervous he is and when the photo op is over, he shyly moved away.  He is lovestruck from the start ❤ 

• Like 8

Thanks Huckleberrymoon.  Interesting is that his only real wide smile showing his teeth is when she took his arm.  Dude was in heaven at that point.  You could definitely tell he was not comfortable here especially before she took the stage.  I think he might have been surprised at her height because he did not have to look down.  I am sure her fashionable clothing style caught him a bit off guard also.  I also noted his thinking of looking as a senior to her and would need to help her throughout.  What a surprise he is in for.

• Like 4

Thank you to IG tteokbokki_couple for video. SJH looks like she has known SSH for long, that she's so comfortable with him. They are like the only two people around when they hit/nudge/touch each other. They're both giddy/giggling like a couple❤ From the presscon, they both already look like a couple, teasing each other and so comfortable touching each other. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think SJH and SSH have never behaved like this with any of their co stars before in a presscon. There must be something special that they felt, that both of them were like this way in the Dinner Mate presscon ❤ Maybe love at first sight or they just clicked right away when they met or they must be soulmates that they feel that they know each other already even if they just met ❤ I believe it happened to them, the most powerful connection, that they are each other's destiny ❤

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Going back to the subject of marriage and weddings, I am trying to dig up if our lovebirds have met on wedding events. But did not find one. 

SSH went to LBH and LMJ’s wedding.

I was hoping to see SJH as a guest since @nyzah13 mentioned SJH is a friend of LMJ’s but maybe not.

SSH and SJS attending LBH’s wedding.

SSH and SJS attending JDG’s and KSY’s wedding.

Spoiler

For some reason our lovebirds reminds me of JDG and KSY. 

KSY’s beauty reminds me of SJH. Elegantly beautiful. And JDG is very handsome like SSH. If our couple get married, they will be power couple like them. 

SSH at his friend’s BYJ wedding

63-E52228-CEDA-4005-BBA0-31-DB03-CA8022.

SSH attending KSW’s wedding

SJH attending Eugene’s wedding

I did not even know they were close.

Her wearing a white dress is giving me bridal feels. 
FBAAF777-84-EA-485-B-916-E-67-C05-B162-A

LINK HERE

https://www.hancinema.net/photos-yoo-jin-and-ki-tae-yeong-we-are-getting-married~-31682.html?activatesharing=1

Most of SSH’s and SJH’s celebrity friends are married. I hope they will be next soon.

If they get married, I think it will be a low key one. Maybe a beach wedding since they both love the waters. 

SSH did said his wedding will be a surprise. SJH is a very private person and does not like the media attention.

As long as they get married and have a wedding, I will be very happy.

• Like 4
  • Love 5

On 26/01/2021 at 4:51 PM, fiona628 said:

Going back to the subject of marriage and weddings, I am trying to dig up if our lovebirds have met on wedding events. But did not find one. 

SSH went to LBH and LMJ’s wedding.

I was hoping to see SJH as a guest since @nyzah13 mentioned SJH is a friend of LMJ’s but maybe not.

SSH and SJS attending LBH’s wedding.

SSH and SJS attending JDG’s and KSY’s wedding.

Reveal hidden contents

For some reason our lovebirds reminds me of JDG and KSY. 

KSY’s beauty reminds me of SJH. Elegantly beautiful. And JDG is very handsome like SSH. If our couple get married, they will be power couple like them. 

SSH at his friend’s BYJ wedding

SSH attending KSW’s wedding

SJH attending Eugene’s wedding

I did not even know they were close.

Her wearing a white dress is giving me bridal feels. 

Most of SSH’s and SJH’s celebrity friends are married. I hope they will be next soon.

If they get married, I think it will be a low key one. Maybe a beach wedding since they both love the waters. 

SSH did said his wedding will be a surprise. SJH is a very private person and does not like the media attention.

As long as they get married and have a wedding, I will be very happy.

Omg...sjh attended eugene's wedding!

I wonder if sjh was invited to ji sung and lee bo young's wedding...because ji sung worked with sjh before in kim soo ro... 

Well one thing for sure is...

Even if ssh and sjh's wedding is a private one...

It will be attended by many celebrities...

Because both ssh and sjh have many celebrity friends and they are well loved within the showbiz circle...

If you look at ssh's possible guest list...

Sjs and wife, jdg & ksy, lbh & lmj, ksw & sty, rain & kth, hb & syj, sdy & wife, lse & gf, krystal, dm pd nim & family, dm producer, other directors and producers, cha in pyo & shin aera, won bin & lee na young, shk?, etc.

Sjh's possible guest list includes ssy & bf, ysy & hubby, seo hyo rim & family, best friend sunmin & bf, super junior friends like heechul, donghae, siwon, ji sung & lby, eugene & family, kim ok bin & sister & bf?, follow me 8 co-hosts & families/bf, kim rae won, chang min hee, shin se kyung, go soo & wife, uhm ki joon & wife, dm casts such as son na eun, lee ji hoon, ye ji won & many more!

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote videos. Thanks !
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

@SexyDolceVita, I don’t think SJH went to Ji Sung’s wedding. At least from the articles I’ve read.

SJH attended below weddings but apart from those weddings, I don’t see that she attended any other celebrity weddings.

SJH attending So Yu Jin’s wedding

(They follow each other in IG)

0-AA223-D1-DB67-4-D6-D-8-F64-656-FC07948

SJH attending In Gyo-Jin and So E-Hyun 

041-FA143-7-FE8-4529-AECC-00-CB026109-F6

And of course she attended her BFF’s Shin So Yul, Yoon Soy and Seo Heo Rim’s weddings. 

My research to dig information if our lovebirds attended a common celebrity friend’s wedding was at no success. 

My only hope is for their own wedding to happen anytime soon.

I am already picturing their prenup wedding pictures with the beaches as backgrounds because of their love for the waters/ocean.

:) :) 

0-A6-B59-C4-EF13-4667-A4-B9-11-DCD9-D4-D

(Sorry not good with collages)

• Like 4
  • Love 4

I thought I would share some pictures and her thoughts that I found interesting from Gigabellies on Twitter.  I would love to have her participate on our site.  Great insight by this woman.

Ending interview of #DinnerMate: SSH picked the cooking for Dohee and the first kiss scene as his most memorable scenes. SJH picked the scene where HaeKyung fell into the sea. Link below. (I know jihye-si is shy but she must have found the first kiss scene memorable right?

Oh wait... these two actually share a jacket?

iqiyi #DinnerMate interview: #SeoJiHye says #SongSeungHeon is very mischievous and always hits her (jihye shi, not the other way?). SSH says they have great chemistry and SJH suggested they film an action drama next. When asked their favorite food, both answered spicy tteokbokki

My comment:
Huckleberry clip of SSH and SJH interview is a riot.  If you watch over a few times it gets to be so funny.  I lost count of how many touches occur between them.  That double elbow touch was interesting.  I notice also the Girl touches her hair a lot which shows she is attracted to SSH.  Him touching the top of the lap was shocking to me but not to her.  Wow could his be Boy friend privileges?  She didn’t even flinch.
  • Like 8
  • Blob 1

I posted while back that my theory is that SSH and SJH met BEFORE the first script reading of DM based on how quickly they went from "considering" to "accepting" the lead roles. 

History: Remember "Summer Scent" that SSH did with Son Ye Jin in 2003? There might be a connection here.

Jan 29, 2020 - they are both "considering" DM per Soompi. Remember SJH is still filming CLOY. I think CLOY's cast party was Feb 16, 2020, and she only had a month before DM started production in March 2020. SSH finished with "The Great Show" sometime in October 2019, which means he was between productions and taking a break. CLOY began production in July 2019. Son Ye Jin and SJH travelled together to Switzerland (August 2019), and other locations together. So I'm sure there must have been some girl talk that occurred.  I'm thinking that she might have been the one who introduced them. So here I'm considering SYJ yet another link between the two. Who knows maybe, just maybe it was a double date (so as to not make it obvious that HB and SYJ were dating? That way it would look like they were just having dinner "with friends". I read that stars in K-ent "help" each other out to date. Not too far fetch, right?).

Take a look what happens next.

Feb 5 2020 - Just a week after "considering" SSH accepts.

Feb 13 2020 - Another week after SSH accepts, SJH accepts. 

For both of them to go from "considering" to accepting in less than a month, no hesitation whatsoever. This tells me that they would have already met, known about their "spark," and decided to do a project together to "test things out". 

If you go back to the DM Presentation the MC asks SJH specifically if the "script reading" was the first time they met. And I believe SJH demurely answered "yes". Now, why would the MC ask that question, unless she knew "something"? 

This is similar to the time during the CLOY Presentation when the MC asked HB and SYJ if they knew that they were "separately" considering CLOY without the other knowing. Of course, the answer was the expected "No, we didn't know..." wink, wink. 

For me then, SJH answer of "yes, that was the first time we met" is another wink, wink. 

So I think...they met while SSH was still doing CLOY and when SSH was on break--- which would be sometime between October 2019 and January 2020. Way before the first script reading of March 2020.

Remember too---- In the Japanese interview, SJH teases that she accepted the DM lead role because SSH accepted. But he teases back that he accepted because she accepted. HHHMMM. And you didn't meet until the first script reading?!? HHHHMMM.

Of course, I have to add my DISCLAIMER--- THIS IS ALL CONJECTURE (a BIG GUESS). NONE OF THIS IS FACT. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 4

4 hours ago, SexyDolceVita said:

Did he elaborate on what kind of good girls?

SSH in past interviews have always mentioned that he wants a woman who is pure, innocent, and in the interview earlier posted he said he likes good girls. Maybe he is describing the more traditional type of woman and not the modern woman. Maybe good girl in a sense that she would be a good wife and mother and would love to nurture her family. I think SJH fits that description perfectly. SSH did say in an interview that he is old fashioned and so maybe he is into a woman who values family and tradition and SJH fits that ❤ I would say that SJH is innocent in a sense that she really seem to be unaware how beautiful she is and she also seem unaware of the effect she has on guys when they see her, like they become mesmerized or in awe. I would say SJH is pure because she is wholesome, a little conservative and not into any scandal. Though SJH has a great figure, she does not wear provocative clothes or very short skirts or that sort of style. She is indeed SSH's ideal girl ❤

• Like 5
  • Love 3

I wanted to share a guys perspective at this time.  I love to make a woman that I like laugh.  It is one of the best feelings when you like a woman and the laughter continues between the two.  This is a huge turn on for me.  I cannot recall ever seeing SJH ever covering her mouth/face this much because she is laughing so hard. I live for the times when I have the ability to have a girl of interest smile and laugh which what we are seeing between the two.   And when you get a woman here you don’t let up because it is too adorable, romantic and passionate.  

From a woman perspective I would like to hear your thoughts about how attracted you are to a guy that makes you laugh and you are able to have a bright and cheerful conversation.

I will refer to the folks that have followed both SSH & SJH for years to share their thoughts on the actions between the two and if this is common behavior for both actors in the past with fellow actors actresses.

From Gigabellies Twitter comments:

Why is SeoJiHye always hitting SongSeungHeon in BTS videos...

Now the picture below is interesting.  This is slightly different then what is seen on the actors IG account which does not have this same hand placement circled.  Love these four together.  Now if these four had an action drama this would be so money.  
Jul 9, 2020

spacer.png

Just showed up number 1 and then 2 under Soompi hot topics.
  • Like 10
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

On 27/01/2021 at 2:46 PM, Jimmy Greene said:

I wanted to share a guys perspective at this time.  I love to make a woman that I like laugh.  It is one of the best feelings when you like a woman and the laughter continues between the two.  This is a huge turn on for me.  I cannot recall ever seeing SJH ever covering her mouth/face this much because she is laughing so hard. I live for the times when I have the ability to have a girl of interest smile and laugh which what we are seeing between the two.   And when you get a woman here you don’t let up because it is too adorable, romantic and passionate.  

From a woman perspective I would like to hear your thoughts about how attracted you are to a guy that makes you laugh and you are able to have a bright and cheerful conversation.

I will refer to the folks that have followed both SSH & SJH for years to share their thoughts on the actions between the two and if this is common behavior for both actors in the past with fellow actors actresses.

Now the picture below is interesting.  This is slightly different then what is seen on the actors IG account which does not have this same hand placement circled.  Love these four together.  Now if these four had an action drama this would be so money.  

They really dont mind fingers touching... aw man...!!! :ohboy2:

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics. Thanks !
  • Like 2

On 27/01/2021 at 2:46 PM, Jimmy Greene said:

Just showed up number 1 and then 2 under Soompi hot topics.

Yes SJH really was laughing a lot with SSH in the BTS of Dinner Mate. And in the early BTS videos, SJH fondly hits SSH a lot when he makes her laugh or when SSH makes NG. In the latter BTS videos, we can see that SSH also hits SJH fondly when they are bickering. Though sometimes it looks like that he hit her hard but I guess it does not hurt because they are still laughing afterwards ❤ They are both in their own world when they are laughing together/bickering and even if a lot of the crew see them, they don't feel embarrassed I guess. They are just so happy together and we can see how precious their smiles/laughter ❤ I think when two people both make each other smile/laugh/happy most of the time when they are together, that is the best kind of relationship ❤ 

The black and white BTS photo was posted in Victory Contents IG on July 9, 2020. Yes it is a really revealing photo for us shippers because even if SSH and SJH were not looking at each other, that touch of their fingers is like a very private thing and it's like they are declaring that they are together ❤ 

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics. Thanks !
  • Like 9

I found a very old interview where SSH talks about the definition of love for him and the ideal woman to marry.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

He really is a guy who believes in fate at any cost. :)

Speakinf of another subject ...Yesterday, I was following a live of the world's largest body language channel, where the body language expert (it's a serious channel, he even works on criminal investigations) cited some of the body signs that shippers couples give that can become a real-life relationship. And one of the signs cited by the expert was the continuous mirroring of the couple's behavior, when they are together (we saw this a lot in the presscon between SSH and SJH, BTS and Japanese TV interview, etc.). 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Another sign is the constant eye contact (SSH looks a lot at SJH in all the interviews and promotions of the drama and SJH also looks at him in the Japanese TV interview). 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Another strong sign is the constant approach of the other person's body (SSH hugging SJH in the BTS of the kiss scene, the photo with everyone from the team and SSH very close together with SJH, the shoulders of SSH and SJH glued on the presentation of the Japanese magazine).

The closer the other person's body is, the more intimate the relationship between them is, according to the body language.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Another sign is the facial expression of genuine happiness in the interaction of the couple (I don't need to mention all the moments we saw this).

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Our shipper couple has great potential to

become a real couple! (which I, particularly, already believe is real since last year).

Good rest of the week to everyone! ;)

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1