[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

On 1/14/2021 at 12:16 PM, hrkharis said:

@Siomara

Thank you for resolving my confusion about the reason why she didn't appear on the radio interview with SSH. You're Jjang !!!

I have thoughts about SJH words in the Japanese interview, what do you think?

When the question comes "Who comes to your mind when you're asked Would you like to eat dinner together"?
SSH answered without a doubt "Seo Ji-hye", and he repeated "Seo Ji-hye comes to my mind". 
Hearing SSH's answer, SJH immediately laughed and said innocently to him "Why?" "We already eat together on set ".
When SJH said that straight to SSH, they looked at each other and I tried to see if she coded with her eyes (like in DM scene when WDH coded KHK with her eyes to leave the room and let Keanu Ahjussi and Ah Young there).

And when SSH immediately looked up at her and asked back, “Why” (in informal language), it was as if he was telling her “Why? Is there something wrong with me saying that?”.

Then, after hearing SJH's innocent words, his eyes moved downward as if digesting her words for a few seconds then burst into laugh. They seem to have clue that only they themselves understand.

I'm trying to find out what's behind SJH's words?
Did she say that on purpose so that public attention would not turn on them?

Is she reminding him not to be too obvious in public?
Was she telling him it wasn't the time for people to find out?

Because as we can see, SSH's behavior to her remained the same as in their previous moments (keep giving her attention). 
As when in Japan interview he seemed to want to look formal in front of his Japanese fans but sometimes he coudn't control his heart where his face was always wanted to look at her. (For people who followed and watched his behavior from the start can see it).

If we trace SSH's traces back, we find on July 2, 2020 he teased her at a wrap party (he didn't want to miss this moment). On July 14, 2020 he had a radio interview with the special request song "I'm in love" (apparently he asked for it on purpose). On August 10, 2020, he had a Japanese interview with her (in which they compliment each other, support each other, tease each other and even quarrel intimately).

It seemed SSH still needed to convince SJH. On August 14, 2020 on the Tik Tok stage he sang the song "Don't be sad" (trying hard to sing it), where the song tells the story of a man who loves his girlfriend and asked her not to give up.
And on October 13, 2020, he appeared on Gamsung Camping singing his favorite song "Violet Fragrance" which tells the story of a person who has beautiful eyes filled with fragrance and cannot be forgotten.

Back to the meaning of SJH words.
Is she trying to avoid or divert the conversation from being too obvious?.

Like when they laughed in unison after SSH said about the delivery system. Then SJH tried to shift the conversation to SSH's inability to handle the knife.

If that was the case, then it would be natural for her to say it wasn't easy for her to attend the interview in the morning as an excuse for not being on the radio. Because she was quite aware that if she showed up with SSH there, there would be "bizzare questions" from the host which they couldn't answer at that time. I think they both agreed that only SSH appeared there.

It turns out that after telling boldly about her biggest and prettiest eyes on the radio, it seems that SSH doesn't stop sending hidden love messages. When he's not with her, he will convey it through songs. Anyone who reads the lyrics of these songs, can't say he chose these songs by chance (after seeing how smitten he was with her) because the lyrics of the songs really describe a person.

Reveal hidden contents

I'm in love

Actually after our first meeting
Saying “I like you”
Isn’t something easy for me

If I don’t contact you first
I’m afraid of missing you

I type out the text, hesitate a bit, then delete it again
I keep repeating this process over and over

If my love for you gets any deeper
It will only result in getting hurting

My fears are filling my mind
This is the truth

Praying with all my heart, the person I’m yearning for
I believe that person is you

Ouh~  I’m in love
Ouh~  I’ll fall in love

Never feel any more fear
As long as I’m with you

You are so beautiful

I thought I’m never gonna fall in love

But I’m in love, cause I wanna love you baby

Actually from the first time I met you
Somewhere deep in my heart
You crashed in like a strong wave
You’re the only thing in my mind all day

I can be your good lover
Wanna be your four-leafed clover
I’ll make you the happiest woman in the world

Please you gotta believe me
Make you never gonna leave me
I won’t be suspicious, I’ll trust you

Ouh~  I’m in love
Ouh~  I’ll fall in love
Never feel any more fear
As long as I’m with you
You are so beautiful

Ouh~ I’m in love (I’m so deep in love)
Ouh~ I’ll fall in love
Never feel any more fear
As long as I’m with you
You are so beautiful
You are so beautiful

Reveal hidden contents

Don't be so sad

In the short moments that we live in this world
How sad do we get for each other?

If I look back, we came a long way

You look a bit thin

My heart was aching as I walked through the rain
How much more do we have to hurt for our wish to come true?
Don’t make that kind of sad face
I won’t give up

You don’t have any regrets about us either
Even if we walk a hard and dangerous road
I love you

You look a bit thin

I won’t give up

I love you

Reveal hidden contents

Violet Fragrance 

Your figure like violets gently approached me
Two pretty eyes were filled with scent
and that’s impossible to forget
that we’re able to laugh whenever

let’s make beautiful stories
Even if loneliness comes don’t be sad
because my anxious heart is more painful

of the many people who I encountered on the street
You are the person who gave me love

I agree with you! And I also add the playlist that SSH chose while driving the car at Gamsung Camping. All these songs bring love indirects.

spacer.png

When Autumn Comes - Lee Moon Se

When autumn comes

Your sparkling smile in the morning sunlight

is beautiful

When I close my eyes

Your pure breath filled with the fresh wind

comes fragrant

When I walk on the street

That old song I used to sing

still makes my heart flutter

When I look at the sky

Your gentle beautiful smile

fills that sky with autumn coming

When autumn comes

Your sad smile placid by the lake

is beautiful

When I close my eyes

The pure love of the gone days, of you who I am longing for

comes fragrant

When I sing

Memories of the days I’ve left behind

still make my heart flutter

Your gentle beautiful smile which I can’t forget

fills that sky with autumn coming.

https://youtu.be/PZ-RcadYDv4

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Rewatching this. 

SSH’s Tiktok Men in Mission

Question: Can you share one compliment that you were very happy with? 

SSH: “I recently had this beautiful romantic drama “Would you like to have dinner with me. After watching the drama many people said they wanted to bring back the romantic feeling, I wanna fall in love again. This kind of compliments really made me happy”. 

Of all the compliments he receives something relating to DM is again the first thing in this mind.  Maybe because it was his recent drama but his words “I wanna fall in love again. This kind of compliments really made me happy”.

Us fans seeing SSH falling in love in reel and real life made him happy. He is acknowledging our full support.

From all his appearances Radio Show, Tiktok Men in Mission, Gamsung Camping. There is always something indirectly pertaining to DM and SJH. 

And one cannot deny the twinkle he had.

The look of a guy madly in love.  

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Since we are waiting for updates...and crumbs...

Shall we post our fave photos and scenes of our couple?

This screenshot is one of my faves...

I really like how sjh just let go of her inhibitions and laid her head comfortably on ssh's shoulder. It seemed as if sjh cld really depend on a reliable man like ssh...

I've never seen her expression like this in her previous dramas...

She seemed really comfortable here...and relaxed...

spacer.png

• Like 8

“Conversations has always been easy. Her laughter brings me joy. To meet a beautiful woman is one thing but to meet your best friend in the most beautiful of woman is something entirely apart. I don’t want Miss ___ to only be my friend I want her to be my wife.”

These are the lines from a series I just binged watched in Netflix and which reminded me of SSH and SJH.

Words in the same manner I really hope SSH will say one day when he is ready to announce their relationship or their wedding.

I am delusional.

These two made me one.

:approves:

PS: I saw an article in IG about 3 K- Celeb couples expected to get married in 2021. Our couple is not on the top 3 but then again life can take you by surprise right?

A K-celeb couple just got married this year even after less than a year of dating. 

Unexpected things can always happen. 
I shall be patiently waiting.

2-E9102-E1-E150-4470-B26-D-0-BEA36-F6-F4

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Hi! Today I bring some more information about the SSH New Year's photo. In my researches I probably discovered the hotel where he stayed, called Morning Beach. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

And how did I find out about this? Through the picture of the view from the terrace of the hotel which is very similar to the picture posted by SSH (view from the terrace posted in the ig by another user, in 2019). The terrace area seems to be freely accessible to guests. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Obviously, the hotel faces Jukdo beach. The rooms are only available for couples (there are rooms for couples only, I checked on the hotel's website) or for family of up to 4/5 people, depending on the reservation chosen. 

Any doubt that he went as a couple?!:wub::wub:

Source: morningbeach.kr

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Siomara said:

Hi! Today I bring some more information about the SSH New Year's photo. In my researches I probably discovered the hotel where he stayed, called Morning Beach. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

And how did I find out about this? Through the picture of the view from the terrace of the hotel which is very similar to the picture posted by SSH (view from the terrace posted in the ig by another user, in 2019). The terrace area seems to be freely accessible to guests. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Obviously, the hotel faces Jukdo beach. The rooms are only available for couples (there are rooms for couples only, I checked on the hotel's website) or for family of up to 4/5 people, depending on the reservation chosen. 

I really hope he went w sjh.... :love:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Siomara said:

I have no doubt they went as a couple. 

SSH’s Happy New Year post is a conjugal post. He is not only wishing our dreams will come true but also for his and SJH’s to come true

:lol:

Where might be our MIA lovebirds now? Isn’t SSH suppose to start shooting Voice 4 this month?

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

12 minutes ago, fiona628 said:

I have no doubt they went as a couple. 

SSH’s Happy New Year post is a conjugal post. He is not only wishing our dreams will come true but also for his and SJH’s to come true

:lol:

Where might be our MIA lovebirds now? Isn’t SSH suppose to start shooting Voice 4 this month?

From the news, I didn't have an exact forecast of the beginning of the recordings. Right at the beginning of the negotiations for the character, they said it would be in the middle of January, but so far nothing happened. 

But this week a drama predicted to start recording this month canceled the productions to start in February, because of the increase of covid-19 contamination. 

So our couple must be enjoying their time together at home, before SSH travels to Jeju Island. 

:Ohboy3:

• Like 8

37 minutes ago, Siomara said:

From the news, I didn't have an exact forecast of the beginning of the recordings. Right at the beginning of the negotiations for the character, they said it would be in the middle of January, but so far nothing happened. 

But this week a drama predicted to start recording this month canceled the productions to start in February, because of the increase of covid-19 contamination. 

So our couple must be enjoying their time together at home, before SSH travels to Jeju Island. 

So shooting was rescheduled I see. 
Ok they are together at home probably giddy reading all our comments in IG, FB, Soompi.

Speaking of home, this showed up in my YT watch recommendation. Something about SJH’s apartment. 

32041-B79-67-AC-46-AA-8-DC7-BD948-FD3-F9

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

@Jimmy Greene SJH playing golf. 

Not her finest but this is an old video. Maybe her handicap is better now.

SBS Cine Town Radio Show, October 2011

I hope someone can help translate.

She is not wearing any make up as we can see blemishes/pimples. 

Even without make up she’s so beautiful 

SJH’s “What’s in my Pouch” segment

Starts at 2:14

The guy hosts are in awe of her :) 

• Like 8

Sjh got a new Apple TV drama lined up.

She confirmed her acceptance.

It is an adaptation of Dr. Brain webtoon.

Tentative name is Dr. Brain or Mr. Robin.

So does this mean she didnt accept jtbc's Younger korean adaptation drama?

Or she accepted both? To start on the Younger drama in latter half of the year.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, SexyDolceVita said:

Sjh got a new Apple TV drama lined up.

She confirmed her acceptance.

It is an adaptation of Dr. Brain webtoon.

Tentative name is Dr. Brain or Mr. Robin.

So does this mean she didnt accept jtbc's Younger korean adaptation drama?

Or she accepted both? To start on the Younger drama in latter half of the year.

1132525-C-4222-4-F26-BAC6-EE9-DBBB42-E31

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0002925905
GOOGLE TRANSLATION

“Actors Lee Sun-gyun, Yoo Tae-oh, Son Seok-gu, Lee Yoo-young, and Seo Ji-hye to appear on Apple TV Plus original series, “Mr Robin”. (tentative title) directed by Kim Ji-woon. According to the film industry on the 19th, they recently decided to appear in'Mr. Robin' directed by Kim Ji-woon and are adjusting the details. 'Mr. Robin' is a work based on the webtoon'Doctor Brain'. It is a medical mystery thriller that describes what a genius brain scientist encounters while accessing a dead person's brain. “Mr. Robin” is being considered a gauze such as “Doctor Brain” and “Alpha Romeo”, and is planned as a six-part series. Director Kim Ji-woon decided to direct the drama'Doctor Brain' a few years ago, but the production was not in progress, and from last year, the preparation work began in earnest. YG Studioplex participates in the production. Director Kim Ji-woon originally planned to direct the French drama'Klaus 47' after'Inrang', but due to various circumstances, he turned to'Mr. Robin’”

If its with Lee Sun Gyun that is great. He’s a great actor. Plus he’s married. Our

SJH is safe. :) :) 

Hopefully she will not play second lead again.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, fiona628 said:

1132525-C-4222-4-F26-BAC6-EE9-DBBB42-E31

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0002925905
GOOGLE TRANSLATION

“Actors Lee Sun-gyun, Yoo Tae-oh, Son Seok-gu, Lee Yoo-young, and Seo Ji-hye to appear on Apple TV Plus original series, “Mr Robin”. (tentative title) directed by Kim Ji-woon. According to the film industry on the 19th, they recently decided to appear in'Mr. Robin' directed by Kim Ji-woon and are adjusting the details. 'Mr. Robin' is a work based on the webtoon'Doctor Brain'. It is a medical mystery thriller that describes what a genius brain scientist encounters while accessing a dead person's brain. “Mr. Robin” is being considered a gauze such as “Doctor Brain” and “Alpha Romeo”, and is planned as a six-part series. Director Kim Ji-woon decided to direct the drama'Doctor Brain' a few years ago, but the production was not in progress, and from last year, the preparation work began in earnest. YG Studioplex participates in the production. Director Kim Ji-woon originally planned to direct the French drama'Klaus 47' after'Inrang', but due to various circumstances, he turned to'Mr. Robin’”

If its with Lee Sun Gyun that is great. He’s a great actor. Plus he’s married. Our

SJH is safe. :) :) 

Hopefully she will not play second lead again.

I think sjh's role most likely is 2nd female lead.

I will try to finish the webtoon and make a guess....which female character she will play.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, SexyDolceVita said:

I think sjh's role most likely is 2nd female lead.

I will try to finish the webtoon and make a guess....which female character she will play.

We don’t know what the story line is yet or the role SJH will play. She can also be the equal female lead just like the 3 ladies in “The Penthouse” who have equal roles.

One article said she is one of the main role.

304-CD494-9393-45-D8-877-F-12-AC29-B3479

• Like 5

Very happy for SJH in this drama, the cast is very powerful! And I thought it was funny that this actor Lee Sun Kyun was going to be the protagonist of Voice 4 (list leaked in the weibo), but he probably turned down the drama and SSH entered the cast later. And we have the possibility of SJH doing two dramas this year (the romcom also leaked in the weibo list), because this drama is shorter. 

:popcornjackson:

• Like 6

On 1/14/2021 at 11:16 PM, hrkharis said:

@Siomara

Thank you for resolving my confusion about the reason why she didn't appear on the radio interview with SSH. You're Jjang !!!

I have thoughts about SJH words in the Japanese interview, what do you think?

When the question comes "Who comes to your mind when you're asked Would you like to eat dinner together"?
SSH answered without a doubt "Seo Ji-hye", and he repeated "Seo Ji-hye comes to my mind". 
Hearing SSH's answer, SJH immediately laughed and said innocently to him "Why?" "We already eat together on set ".
When SJH said that straight to SSH, they looked at each other and I tried to see if she coded with her eyes (like in DM scene when WDH coded KHK with her eyes to leave the room and let Keanu Ahjussi and Ah Young there).

And when SSH immediately looked up at her and asked back, “Why” (in informal language), it was as if he was telling her “Why? Is there something wrong with me saying that?”.

Then, after hearing SJH's innocent words, his eyes moved downward as if digesting her words for a few seconds then burst into laugh. They seem to have clue that only they themselves understand.

I'm trying to find out what's behind SJH's words?
Did she say that on purpose so that public attention would not turn on them?

Is she reminding him not to be too obvious in public?
Was she telling him it wasn't the time for people to find out?

Because as we can see, SSH's behavior to her remained the same as in their previous moments (keep giving her attention). 
As when in Japan interview he seemed to want to look formal in front of his Japanese fans but sometimes he coudn't control his heart where his face was always wanted to look at her. (For people who followed and watched his behavior from the start can see it).

If we trace SSH's traces back, we find on July 2, 2020 he teased her at a wrap party (he didn't want to miss this moment). On July 14, 2020 he had a radio interview with the special request song "I'm in love" (apparently he asked for it on purpose). On August 10, 2020, he had a Japanese interview with her (in which they compliment each other, support each other, tease each other and even quarrel intimately).

It seemed SSH still needed to convince SJH. On August 14, 2020 on the Tik Tok stage he sang the song "Don't be sad" (trying hard to sing it), where the song tells the story of a man who loves his girlfriend and asked her not to give up.
And on October 13, 2020, he appeared on Gamsung Camping singing his favorite song "Violet Fragrance" which tells the story of a person who has beautiful eyes filled with fragrance and cannot be forgotten.

Back to the meaning of SJH words.
Is she trying to avoid or divert the conversation from being too obvious?.

Like when they laughed in unison after SSH said about the delivery system. Then SJH tried to shift the conversation to SSH's inability to handle the knife.

If that was the case, then it would be natural for her to say it wasn't easy for her to attend the interview in the morning as an excuse for not being on the radio. Because she was quite aware that if she showed up with SSH there, there would be "bizzare questions" from the host which they couldn't answer at that time. I think they both agreed that only SSH appeared there.

It turns out that after telling boldly about her biggest and prettiest eyes on the radio, it seems that SSH doesn't stop sending hidden love messages. When he's not with her, he will convey it through songs. Anyone who reads the lyrics of these songs, can't say he chose these songs by chance (after seeing how smitten he was with her) because the lyrics of the songs really describe a person.

Reveal hidden contents

I'm in love

Actually after our first meeting
Saying “I like you”
Isn’t something easy for me

If I don’t contact you first
I’m afraid of missing you

I type out the text, hesitate a bit, then delete it again
I keep repeating this process over and over

If my love for you gets any deeper
It will only result in getting hurting

My fears are filling my mind
This is the truth

Praying with all my heart, the person I’m yearning for
I believe that person is you

Ouh~  I’m in love
Ouh~  I’ll fall in love

Never feel any more fear
As long as I’m with you

You are so beautiful

I thought I’m never gonna fall in love

But I’m in love, cause I wanna love you baby

Actually from the first time I met you
Somewhere deep in my heart
You crashed in like a strong wave
You’re the only thing in my mind all day

I can be your good lover
Wanna be your four-leafed clover
I’ll make you the happiest woman in the world

Please you gotta believe me
Make you never gonna leave me
I won’t be suspicious, I’ll trust you

Ouh~  I’m in love
Ouh~  I’ll fall in love
Never feel any more fear
As long as I’m with you
You are so beautiful

Ouh~ I’m in love (I’m so deep in love)
Ouh~ I’ll fall in love
Never feel any more fear
As long as I’m with you
You are so beautiful
You are so beautiful

Reveal hidden contents

Don't be so sad

In the short moments that we live in this world
How sad do we get for each other?

If I look back, we came a long way

You look a bit thin

I won’t give up

I love you

You look a bit thin

I won’t give up

I love you

Reveal hidden contents

Violet Fragrance 

On 1/15/2021 at 5:06 AM, fiona628 said:

Looks like everyone is on stalking/investigative beast mode due to our lovebirds being on MIA status. 
SJH now on 1 month IG hiatus when she usually have 1-2 posts relating to her CF's, quotes she likes, memes or even selfies.

@SiomaraDaebak on your research. Thank you for connecting the dots.
I agree with you that SSH might have confessed his feelings somewhere in between July 2nd(wrap up party) to July 14(Radio show). He might even have confessed earlier with that "I like you" BTS on SJH's self-cam or sometime between shooting the rooftop proposal scene with the exfoliator BTS. If I look at SJH's reaction after SSH said "I like you" she seemed not surprised/kinda expecting this from SSH but then counter argued at the end with "It's a lie" kinda like how she counter argued with him on the Japanese interview on why SSH thinks of her first when SSH said he wants to have dinner with her when they already ate a lot of times during DM shooting. 
Thus, like what you said she decided not to appear on the radio show with SSH to dodge possible relationship questions between her and SSH.
BTW, on the ILA show she said "people around her recommended this show" that is why she decided to appear. I would think it was only SSH who convinced her to appear as I do not recall any of her close friends appearing on the show 
For me, they really are in a relationship or at least have a mutual understanding or officially dating. 

@Jimmy Greene, yeah SJH’s swimsuit photo is too hot for us to handle. I just wanted to point out how lucky SSH is with SJH being a total package.  :) 
Where did you get that golf picture of SJH? From her IG?

How adorable is SJH.

And I suddenly remembered this, maybe she just wanted to have it "low-key" kkkkk ^^ and pretending by not reciprocating through this “Pretend that you’re not into the guy so much”.. kkkk ^^

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Yes, I am also happy to know that SJH will be joining the drama with the casts whose acting skills are not in doubt.
After successfully taking on the new challenge as the bright and attractive WDH in the romantic comedy DM, it seems that SJH sees this new drama as a further challenge to her career as an actor . 

Can't wait to see what role SJH will get in this new drama along with other actors who are quite capable in the industry, such as:

Lee Sun-Kyun, one of the cast in Parasite, Oscar-winning film, 2019. He also played in the drama "My Ahjussi" with IU and Park Ho-san, who played Keanu in DM.

Lee Yoo-young, on her debut in the film "Late Spring" managed to win as The Best Actress at the 14th Milan International Film Festival.

Yoo Tae-oh, an actor who plays a lot in theater and film. He managed to become a scene stealer in the drama "Arthdal Chronicles" as Ragaz (ancient human) and "Vagabond" as Jerome.

Given that this new drama is only six episodes (maybe the broadcast schedule is only three weeks to five weeks), will SJH play in another new drama after finishing this drama?

If so, it looks like she will be very busy this year. But it was like she had said at ILA : 

"A time for me to focus on myself. I might get married one day, and I have a kid too. Even though it's ambiguous I think I won't have a chance to be myself later ".

So it looks like she will still focus on herself until the second drama ends (if she does), after which she will think about her future plans with someone who so smitten with her (who also seems busy this year).

Come on Ji-hye ssi  !!! ... we all can't wait for the good news to come ...

• Like 6
  • Love 2