[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

15 hours ago, YuSanSeul said:

I stand corrected after watching the video, SSH introduced her as the actress with a bad personality/temperament. Love how she just plays along with him, same as the couch scene wherein she agrees with everything he says when "blaming" her for their awkward kiss scene. Haha

What SJH said at the wrap up party can be loosely translated as "I am thankful for everyone (addressing the crew) who has worked hard all this time during filming, and it is fortunate that we have managed to wrap it up well without any incidents (issues/accidents)".

@fiona628 thank you for sharing the song that he requested! Gyah it made my day again! I remember watching his stint on I live Alone and he mentioned that he prefers soothing ballad songs over rowdy ones. He seems like a truly emotional and romantic person (regardless of what the korean public think of him and his past scandals) who is ready to settle down!! That is definitely a confession song , is it not? What are the chances that it could be so coincidental! :issohappy:

He does not hesitate to express how much he enjoyed filming this drama, even if he does quote that its a healing drama and mentions all the other actors. I still feel like SJH played a huge part :smirk:

In short, he mentions that its a pity that it is all ending and it has made him realise once again that time flies. Then he talks about all the scenes that he's reminded of or has left an impression on him. More than any other project that he's worked on, this is a memorable piece of work due to its healing effect on him even though he was only "acting". And because the chemistry with the rest of the actors has been so good, more so than before, it is unfortunate that it (the days of filming) has ended so quickly.

It will be nice to have a season 2, and even in jest with SJH, they talked about coming together with all the other cast members for an action themed project or movie.

Thanks the audience for their support and for them to take care of their health in this hot weather.

@YuSanSeul, thank you so much for the translation. So that’s what SSH said when he introduced SJH. No wonder people were laughing. 

I wish they will release more of their wrap up party. From what I know on Korean wrap up parties aside from giving speeches, the PDnim, actors and actresses will have a celebration cake and there are pictures of the actors with staff and the crew. I want to see pictures of SSH and SJH at the wrap up party and how they interacted. 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CCr7SSuJHVX/?igshid=1ec2d0a0xe0go

So I watched SSH’s confession video c/o Dinner Mate’s IG over and over. 
I therefore conclude that SSH speech to SJH on “I like you” “I am so happy to be with you I mean it” was sincere and not just a fan service. I mean just look at his eyes when he said it. It spoke volumes. SJH just downplayed what he said not to spark dating rumors..But I love how she reacted though with her infectious laugh and how beautiful she is. She is so innocent and humble that she would not even believe a guy as hot as SSH will not have an interest on her.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, nyzah13 said:

The one she had interview in Arirang then the interviewee suggested she dates an athlete (named Yun Sung-Hwan), she was rumored to have one but both denied the rumors.. SJH had lots of athlete friends.. If you would search the guy she was rumored with, it doesn't fit the guy she wants to date (in my opinion)..

However, you can see in her Follow Me 8 days what kind of guy her style is.. 

Here's the clip.. You can watch it at 2:57 when the Thai Follow me 8 guest MC introduced her boyfriend, SJH immediately reacted "Oh, he's my style" 

(So similar to SSH especially that the guy was also an actor, the actor seems fit as well, and jokes around with her girlfriend) HAHAHA :rolleyes:

@huckleberrymoonriver Sorry, I stand corrected, I think it was after the NG scene of their 2nd attempt for the kiss?.. 

In 2:17 of the clip, he seemed to do so the lip thing (idk if the word "lick"  correctly describes it).. Hehehe ^^ Sorry

@nyzah13 thanks so much I saw it! I didn't notice it before... only when you mentioned it here. LOL. SSH maybe can't help himself because their kiss scene is really intense/passionate on his part because he is the experienced one and doing the kissing and SJH is the receiver. I understand why SJH must have been frozen like that during the kiss. Who wouldn't be if you have SSH in front of you with the nicely formed abs and all.

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote video
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, nyzah13 said:

She also said he likes So Ji-Sub in her guesting in Witch Hunt.. She was asked if she has any singer or rapper that she likes (but didn't mention any because she might seem to have any that's close to her or she's interested with but when asked about actor she likes she immediately thought of So Ji-Sub)..

Isn't it that SSH and SJS in the same squad?.. Hahahaha XD
That means SSH definitely fits her type.. She admits it that SJS is very handsome, and during their DM presscon, she also admits SSH is also handsome.. She was even curious how handsome he is and admitted she's a fan of his during her high school days (but not to the point where she wanted and pursued acting for him) HAHAHA XD.. She's just glad that she was able to be given the opportunity to be one of the Hallyu stars FL..

Thanks for the video SJS is an expected answer from SJH. Though I think she likes manly guys. Rather than soft looking pretty guys (JIS, LDW).

Also on that video, I can’t help but say SJH is so beautiful. Like an ethereal kind of beauty. I mean actresses like SHK and SYJ are drop dead gorgeous ladies. But you get tired of them after a while. I do like them both though.

Even without make up she is beautiful.

I adore her beauty regimen videos

• Like 4

Guuyyyysss...I finally got to listen to SSH's favorite song.  It's so mellow and soothing. I could actually see it as the BGM for a scene between Hae-kyung and Do-hee where they have an intimate dinner at a classy restaurant and he slow-dances with her to this song.:wub:

Now that I think of it, it would have been lovely if the scene that Do-hee first imagined of them having dinner together and she kissed him should have come true. And it ends with a dance to this kind of song. :)

Another scene in my head would have been the very first scene of her looking at the store window of a jewelry shop, imagining herself dressed in classy evening clothes like Audrey Hepburn. It would have been nice if she had shown that place to Hae-kyung once and he surprises her by bringing her there and gifting her with the necklace that she has been looking at for so long. An engagement present, if you will. 

So many possibilities but they will all be in my head now. 

But going back to SSH's song...whoa. That song is so appropriate to...Kim Hae-kyung's feelings for Woo Do-hee. :D

• Like 2
  • Love 3

23 minutes ago, akhenaten said:

But going back to SSH's song...whoa. That song is so appropriate to...Kim Hae-kyung's feelings for Woo Do-hee. :D

I think it's SSH's feelings right now! I think SSH is really honest with his feelings and he doesn't play around with women even if he is so handsome he is so humble when people tell him he's so good looking. And watching him on I live Alone he seems really down to earth and just does what ordinary people do like exercising, fishing, cooking, going to grocery, and he acknowledges when people recognize him he says hello and waves. He doesn't seem to have an air of being a top celebrity. That's what I like about him. He treats everyone nicely. And also I think he is a really romantic person because he loves ballad songs. Oh how I wish he finds his true love soon. If he likes SJH I hope he has a chance with her. 

• Like 2

On 7/17/2020 at 12:54 PM, fiona628 said:

Thanks for the video SJS is an expected answer from SJH. Though I think she likes manly guys. Rather than soft looking pretty guys (JIS, LDW).

Also on that video, I can’t help but say SJH is so beautiful. Like an ethereal kind of beauty. I mean actresses like SHK and SYJ are drop dead gorgeous ladies. But you get tired of them after a while. I do like them both though.

Even without make up she is beautiful.

I adore her beauty regimen videos

I get to know SJH in this beauty variety show.. I love how she takes care of her body or herself in whole, she's the type of person who stands for herself and maybe that is why some sees her as a "cold" person.. Maybe not all are revealed here but we can see glimpse of her life in this show.. You're right SHK and SYJ are beautiful too but honestly I'm not that attracted to them compared to SJH.. I started to realize not long ago that I wanted to know her through searching for her videos but honestly I think she's a very private person.. She guested on RADIOSTAR as a person with a very strong mentality, you can see the video here were if she needs to protect someone or do something she will do it, not for herself but for others.. As the caption of the video says, she's impatient of injustice..

She loves reading books (idk if in Korea feminism is not good? but she was criticized for posting SNS about feminism).

A glimpse of her life was also revealed in her Life Bar guesting, there was a portion of the talk where they need to reveal about a family secret. She revealed there that she doesn't talk about it really well (if I'm not mistaken initially because everyone who asks about her family they don't believe what she says maybe because of how or the way she looks- her aura looks really rich and beautiful and maybe people think her family didn't go through any hardships but it's not true, that's why she doesn't insist on them to believe her).. In that portion she revealed that every family has problem and her family is not an exemption to it, her mom and dad during her high school days got a problem financially and as a 1st born child in the family she wanted to help her parents and would like to go on vocational school instead of going to college to help them financially but her teacher told her to continue college instead of looking for job, fortunately because of her good looks she was street casted and started to become a model, it was then she earned money and saved it to go to acting school which is Sungkyunkwan University (she also gave her mother some money to help them but she insisted on paying it back to her when they are out of it).. She got her strong mentality because of her hardships. All I can say SJH is an ambitious woman (in her very own way) she loves acting so much, as you read or see her interviews it's been her ambition to be known as a top-star actress (and her efforts are not going to waste) she's definitely on the right track to it. She's one of my inspirations, honestly.

Here's the link of the video of her in Life Bar starting from 29:25 (idk if you can view this video though) 

You can see this in her magazine interview as well, I saw it on IG so I think I need to post it here as well..

If you want to see the full episode it starts at episode 20 here's the link after So DamBi as guest.

Speaking of beauty, she has it naturally.. Come to think of it, she's already an actress and there are still many talent agencies who wants to street cast her just because of her beauty.. She's also popular in her university and was the most beautiful when her juniors conducted who's the most beautiful in their university, it's just that she has personality issues (because they really don't know her) but she just laugh at it.. HAHAHA :lol:
You can see it in this video at the beginning where SJH was introduced at 00:44

and 44:35 for the popularity poll

Let's get to know more about these OTP.. Share some for SSH as well.. :)

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Does anyone know if SSH plays the piano? He had this beautiful black and white photo of him sitting on the piano.  He was dressed in clothes that Hae-kyung wore in that scene in the final episode when he was angry at Do-hee coz she hardly had time to eat dinner with him.  I thought that was part of the scene but I didn't see it so I'm assuming it's a BTS photo.

21 minutes ago, akhenaten said:

Does anyone know if SSH plays the piano? He had this beautiful black and white photo of him sitting on the piano.  He was dressed in clothes that Hae-kyung wore in that scene in the final episode when he was angry at Do-hee coz she hardly had time to eat dinner with him.  I thought that was part of the scene but I didn't see it so I'm assuming it's a BTS photo.

There was a scene of DH in HK's clinic where she was dressed beautifully in a white and pink stripes with corporal vest but it was not also aired the episodes.. Maybe those were other filmed scenes but not included in the episodes?.. :unsure:

@PreciousByTheBay ahhh. Thank you so much for your FMV. That thumbnail of them being cute after their little argument over Do-hee always being too busy to have dinner with Hae-kyung gives me SSH-SJH real-life vibes. The way they smiled and laughed, it was like they were playing a private joke and playing themselves through their characters. :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@akhenaten I always love the song that SSH recommended. I remember the remake by Narsha of Brown Eyed Girls brought my attention to this lovely ballad. So telling and interesting that he chose that song INDEED. What message is he trying to send to SJH? LOL. Delu Delu mind. :highonflowers:

The radio interview was interesting how the host was saying you give the vibes of the eldest not the baby/maknae youngest in the family. So SJH is eldest and SSH is the baby in his family . Interesting. 

I liked how they both like rice cakes (spicy) as their food to eat. SSH thinks SJH likes more blander food and he is like I like stronger flavors food. 

But their interactions in the BTS are great and he SMILES and LAUGHS so much with her. So much teasing and skinship, I def feel they have a good friendship if not something more later. As we know celebrity news---they start as sunbae /dongseng that led the way to dating. We know that SSH had good relations with other co-stars. Most recent I can recall is Krystal of F(x) in another project.  So even if they do not get together, we know they have a close bond. I mean for SJH he is her first ON SCREEN serious good sexy/kiss.  Lucky SJH!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Nodame said:

bond. I mean for SJH he is her first ON SCREEN serious good sexy/kiss.  Lucky SJH!

@Nodame seriously?! Wow thanks for sharing! I didn’t know that. Wow wow wow :love: here’s hoping their onscreen kisses mean more to them offscreen hahaha delu indeed 

8 hours ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

Something I worked on yesterday. I used the English translation of the "I'm In Love" lyrics. :)

:fullofhearts:

Love love love the MV @PreciousByTheBay dang they look so happy together :love:

• Love 1

@nyzah13, thank you for sharing info about SJH. Seems like you are a long time fan of her. I did not know she went thru hardships. Maybe that is why she is very private and guarded. That is to protect her family. I love her and girl crushing on her even more now. 

@PreciousByTheBay, amazing video. Thank you for making our OTP’s video. The pictures you uploaded on Ra.D’s “I’m in Love” video perfectly synch with the lyrics. Nice Work

I have been getting a lot of SSH-SSH video suggestions on my youtube feed. The video of their first kiss was one.

My Gawd I only realized now that kiss was sweet and tender yet hot, sexy and passionate at the same time. The best part is that SJH kissed back. Like she opened her mouth and she had jaw movement. No wonder SSH said that the first kiss scene between KHK and WDH is one of the moments he will remember from the drama. Plus, he was the lucky guy who gave SJH her first deep kiss. No wonder they both looked nervous on the Kiss BTS.

To be honest I was really disappointed when SJH held back on the sofa kiss. She was uncomfortable. She is not used to sexy kisses yet. I would not blame her. If it were me kissing a hot SSH, I will panic. 

credits to the owner:

Ah SJH is really a lucky Gal

1-DEACD6-F-C420-4231-BB37-5-EF4238589-D7

D2-EB441-E-4-B56-4-E84-8147-E5-E2192-F0-

4-E43-E8-F1-A655-4-EBD-AE7-C-C6-A749-E52

• Like 2
  • Love 5

36 minutes ago, fiona628 said:

To be honest I was really disappointed when SJH held back on the sofa kiss. She was uncomfortable. She is not used to sexy kisses yet. I would not blame her. If it were me kissing a hot SSH, I will panic. 

@fiona628 Oh I’m sure it wasn’t just you. A lot of us were disappointed. But then I remembered DH has always been insecure about herself, and she definitely knows she lucked out with HK, who was handsome and hot by everyone’s standards. Also her co-workers who kept on saying how HK and NE were the perfect looking couple didn’t help either. So I wonder if that was the case? She was unsure of herself and that’s why she held back. Though in all irony, of course it turned out that HK was the “powerless” one in their relationship as it evolved and grew. Haha. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, huckleberrymoonriver said:
SSH said the memorable scenes are the first meeting in the plane, rain scene, he cooking for DH, first kiss scene and he thinks there are many scenes which are so impressive & will remain as his good memories.

And every single scene he mentioned was him with SJH :love:

• Like 5
  • Love 1