[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

17 hours ago, KEnthusiast said:

I can help to briefly translate :)

0:22 Thoughts of working together

SH: My past impression of her is that she is fashionable and has a cold image but getting to know her while working together,  I realise she fits the character well, she is very humorous and mischievous 

JH: We have a good time filming this drama together and SH is very mischievous, a cheerful person.. always happy to film together.. sometimes when there is a serious scene., we will always end up laughing and NG scene.. always fighting in jest and oppa doesn't show leniency and hits me really hard (poor JH :lol:)

1:32 SH: I get to see a different side of JH when filming together and it still surprises me every time, the good chemistry we have.. I hope and look forward to work with her in a different project, she laughs and mention about how would it be if we can film an action drama/movie next time.. the experience we have filming together leaves a deep memory for me, I think it would be great to work together again

Reveal hidden contents

2:10 Food that you like?

JH: Because I normally like spicy tteokbokki (rice cake), I have craving for it when I feel stressed.. I will look for it anywhere with different distinctive flavours. I enjoy searching for delicious tteokbokki with different flavours so it is also a healing food for me.

SH: I personally don't have any food that I dislike, the food that I normally likes is tteokbokki (same as JH :P) because I like spicy (go for a spicy date!). I actually love hotpot too, I can eat a lot whenever I have hotpot and will eat till full. 

3:09 Food observation of your partner

JH: I think both of us are good at eatinng, not picky about food whether is it korean or western cuisine. We are similar on this and we enjoy any cuisine.

SH: I think JH's taste preference is more light and bland.. I prefers strong taste like spiciness , salty food. From how I see, both of us seem to have different taste preference (not true!)

3:44 Reason to watch Dinner Mate

JH: Because it is interesting ^_^

SH: Because Song Seung Heon is in it so definitely have to watch B) (Confidence level - 1000%)

P.s: sorry for bad translation :sweatingbullets:

THANKS A LOT FOR TRANSLATE 

• Like 1

Someone mentioned that Finale Episode is more like the real SJH and SSH rather than WDH and KHK.

I agree. Especially the proposal scene and wanting to get married conversation scene.

Love those scenes

credit to owner

50 minutes ago, huckleberrymoonriver said:

Oh my God SSH really is in love and I'm so happy for him! Who is the singer of the song? The lyrics are really beautiful! I will pray that SSH's feelings will be reciprocated by SJH!

Singet is RaD. Title is “I’m in Love”

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Yay! Happy to be here! Woohoooo!! This couple is legit! I really truly hope SSH pursues her as it's clear as day that he likes her!

On 7/14/2020 at 10:26 PM, fiona628 said:

I can feel that SJH likes SSH too. Plus they have gotten close so for me their attraction is mutual :)
if SSH does pursue SJH, I feel that she will most likely have a lot of hesitation. 

Though I read somewhere that Korean audiences are routing for them to be couple. 

LOVE COMPATIBILIY

When deeply in unconditional love these two signs create a miracle of togetherness that lasts forever irrespective of their differences in attitude. Libra man makes the gracious Virgo woman blush with his sweet silly acts and she gives him the immense devotion he has been craving for since his childhood. She makes him more relaxed and patient and he makes her more assertive and expressive. His tender masculine and her daring feminine nature works just so well as a comet striking across the night sky and little bells making clinking gently. The purity of their emotions creates an eternity of compassion where they loose themselves for the life time to be in unison forever. The tenderness of their oneness a song softly sung in heavens with bright and beaming smiles on their faces and promise in their heart to be together, forever.

Remember, SSH's ex, is also a Virgo.

Liu Yifei was born on August 25, 1987

Ji-hye was born on August 24, 1984

One day apart!

BUT

What sets the two apart is that SJH was born in the Year of the Rat. SSH was born in the Year of the Dragon. Rats and Dragons are a good love match. 

:fullofhearts:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, huckleberrymoonriver said:

Oh my God SSH really is in love and I'm so happy for him! Who is the singer of the song? The lyrics are really beautiful! I will pray that SSH's feelings will be reciprocated by SJH!

The singer is Ra.D and he released this song back in 2002, it's popular song that I've heard in K-variety shows and covered by other singers over the years. I actually prefer the piano remix over the original lol. You can see Ra.D perform it live with English subs here. It's pretty nice:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

21 hours ago, fiona628 said:

I hope so too.

SSH does have a chance. But I don’t think SJH will accept his feelings anytime soon. But if she does they will keep it low key.

Cmon SJHshi he adores you big time. Don’t mind the antis. It’s your life not their’s. You both deserve to be happy.

So I listened to this song that SSH requested when he guested at power 107.

It Seems like a confession song :)

RaD “I’m In Love”

Actually after our first meeting
Saying “I like you”
Isn’t something easy for me

If I don’t contact you first
I’m afraid of missing you

I type out the text, hesitate a bit, then delete it again
I keep repeating this process over and over

If my love for you gets any deeper
It will only result in getting hurting
My fears are filling my mind
This is the truth

Praying with all my heart, the person I’m yearning for
I believe that person is you

Ouh~  I’m in love
Ouh~  I’ll fall in love
Never feel any more fear
As long as I’m with you
You are so beautiful

I thought I’m never gonna fall in love
But I’m in love, cause I wanna love you baby

Actually from the first time I met you
Somewhere deep in my heart
You crashed in like a strong wave

You’re the only thing in my mind all day
I can be your good lover
Wanna be your four-leafed clover
I’ll make you the happiest woman in the world

Please you gotta believe me
Make you never gonna leave me
I won’t be suspicious, I’ll trust you

Ouh~  I’m in love
Ouh~  I’ll fall in love
Never feel any more fear
As long as I’m with you
You are so beautiful

Ouh~ I’m in love (I’m so deep in love)
Ouh~ I’ll fall in love
Never feel any more fear
As long as I’m with you
You are so beautiful
You are so beautiful

SSH is Lovestruck 

I really love this song.. I honestly heard this song from Taecyeon from the K-drama "Bring It On Ghost" where he sang the song to Kim S-Hyun to put her to sleep..

OMG!! SSH seems like he just spilled his feelings for SJH with this song.. :fullofhearts:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, fiona628 said:

Would you mind translating what SJH said on her speech as well at 0:53?

I stand corrected after watching the video, SSH introduced her as the actress with a bad personality/temperament. Love how she just plays along with him, same as the couch scene wherein she agrees with everything he says when "blaming" her for their awkward kiss scene. Haha

What SJH said at the wrap up party can be loosely translated as "I am thankful for everyone (addressing the crew) who has worked hard all this time during filming, and it is fortunate that we have managed to wrap it up well without any incidents (issues/accidents)".

@fiona628 thank you for sharing the song that he requested! Gyah it made my day again! I remember watching his stint on I live Alone and he mentioned that he prefers soothing ballad songs over rowdy ones. He seems like a truly emotional and romantic person (regardless of what the korean public think of him and his past scandals) who is ready to settle down!! That is definitely a confession song , is it not? What are the chances that it could be so coincidental! :issohappy:

That coupled with his numerous praises of SJH, his public declaration in that BTS video (looks to me like he meant it too, but said it half jokingly or was using the premise of the BTS video to confess how he really felt. Sneaky, hehe). I found it even more realistic and sincere because he said "I like you too, I mean it" rather than paying the typical lip service of "I've always been a fan of yours or I'm a fan too". 

Ahhh, I'm more invested in their (possible) love life than my own:sweatingbullets:

@Nodame thank you for linking the video on their final thoughts here. 

Once again, the impression I get is that SSH is more forward/open with his feelings. He does not hesitate to express how much he enjoyed filming this drama, even if he does quote that its a healing drama and mentions all the other actors. I still feel like SJH played a huge part :smirk:

In short, he mentions that its a pity that it is all ending and it has made him realise once again that time flies. Then he talks about all the scenes that he's reminded of or has left an impression on him. More than any other project that he's worked on, this is a memorable piece of work due to its healing effect on him even though he was only "acting". And because the chemistry with the rest of the actors has been so good, more so than before, it is unfortunate that it (the days of filming) has ended so quickly.

It will be nice to have a season 2, and even in jest with SJH, they talked about coming together with all the other cast members for an action themed project or movie.

Thanks the audience for their support and for them to take care of their health in this hot weather.

@huckleberrymoonriver lovestruck is the best description!! You are so right. Haha that's how he comes across to me, the avid viewer! I feel like SJH is wary about falling in love, after all he is a very charming man. See how she laughs off his 'I like you too' as a lie. She must think he's just being polite to his co star, and it doesn't help that he's always joking and being playful around her.

I wonder if our director-nim can tell if SSH is really lovestruck. They are mates off screen and have worked in 3 dramas already, so surely he can tell if SSH is doing fan-service and being polite to his co star with his praises, or genuinely takes a fancy towards his leading lady :phew:

• Like 7
  • Love 2

I just watched a fanmade video of SSH and SJH.. They really got so many things in common, when acting especially when they cry they tap their chests.. 

As HK said in the drama, they have the same language.. Hmmm.. Seems like not just reel but real.. :rolleyes::wub:

• Like 2

OMG. These BTS clips are loads better than their scenes in the drama. :ilike:

From the looks of it, SSH and SJH really seem to like each other a lot in real life.  You can see it in the way they interact in all their BTS. They always touch each other in one way or the other.  I've seen a couple of BTS videos and press conferences of other Kdramas, especially the high profile ones, and most of the time, the lead actors are polite but they keep a certain distance from each other. They're not very touchy-feely towards each other even if their characters are romantically involved. That's why I can easily detach myself from their real life persona and focus on shipping their characters.  

With SSH and SJH, however, I was very much surprised when I first saw their presscon at how comfortable they already were with each other. Their body language was loose and relaxed and they would often lean towards the other unconsciously.  And of course, what really surprised me more was how SJH would laugh at him or at something he would say and hit him many times.  There were several times that she would put her hand on his shoulder and smile at him warmly when she spoke. There was even an instance when she nudged him while laughing, as if scolding him and telling him to behave (which she probably was, based on what SSH himself said afterwards about how she would do so when he was being silly).  And what really makes their interaction all the more interesting is the fact that, according to them, they only met for the first time during their initial script reading. There must have been a spark between them from the get-go.  You can truly feel their connection.

I think that's the reason why their chemistry in the drama was so explosive and their interactions as KHK and WDH so sexually charged even if the scene was wholesome and un-romantic.  What we were seeing playing out on our screens with KHK and WDH was probably just a projection of what was happening offcam. I can only imagine how it would be if their drama had been along the lines of "World of A Married Couple".  Whoa.  Our screens would spontaneously combust and my eyeballs would have to be rinsed out.:heart2beat:

• Like 6
  • Love 2

25 minutes ago, airgelaal said:

In BTS videos he took pictures of her all the time :wub:

I thought I was the only one who notice this, he really always takes picture of her.. Why are they so perfect with each other..

Anyway, I rewatched the BTS clip on the sofa scene for the last two episodes, after successfully filmed the kiss scene I noticed SSH licked his lips after they finished filming..

(In the back of my mind, how does it taste? :tounge_wink:)

Sorry! :sweatingbullets: these two makes me think differently.. HAHAHA :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, nyzah13 said:

I thought I was the only one who notice this, he really always takes picture of her.. Why are they so perfect with each other..

Anyway, I rewatched the BTS clip on the sofa scene for the last two episodes, after successfully filmed the kiss scene I noticed SSH licked his lips after they finished filming..

(In the back of my mind, how does it taste? :tounge_wink:)

Sorry! :sweatingbullets: these two makes me think differently.. HAHAHA :joy:

I rewatched the BTS but can't seem to find what you said about SSH licked his lips after the kiss in the sofa scene. Please kindly give a link. Thank you! Did you notice in the BTS video that their Director fondly kicked SSH when he was taking photos of SJH during marriage announcement scene of Ah young? And have you noticed the eyes of SSH when he looks at SJH or when he takes photos of her? He looks in awe of her and his eyes are like full of love!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, starrynic said:

Can somebody here please tell me who SJH has dated before? I just want to see if the guys she liked is similar to SSH :lol:

The one she had interview in Arirang then the interviewee suggested she dates an athlete (named Yun Sung-Hwan), she was rumored to have one but both denied the rumors.. SJH had lots of athlete friends.. If you would search the guy she was rumored with, it doesn't fit the guy she wants to date (in my opinion)..

However, you can see in her Follow Me 8 days what kind of guy her style is.. 

Here's the clip.. You can watch it at 2:57 when the Thai Follow me 8 guest MC introduced her boyfriend, SJH immediately reacted "Oh, he's my style" 

(So similar to SSH especially that the guy was also an actor, the actor seems fit as well, and jokes around with her girlfriend) HAHAHA :rolleyes:

5 hours ago, huckleberrymoonriver said:

I rewatched the BTS but can't seem to find what you said about SSH licked his lips after the kiss in the sofa scene. Please kindly give a link. Thank you! Did you notice in the BTS video that their Director fondly kicked SSH when he was taking photos of SJH during marriage announcement scene of Ah young? And have you noticed the eyes of SSH when he looks at SJH or when he takes photos of her? He looks in awe of her and his eyes are like full of love!

@huckleberrymoonriver Sorry, I stand corrected, I think it was after the NG scene of their 2nd attempt for the kiss?.. 

In 2:17 of the clip, he seemed to do so the lip thing (idk if the word "lick"  correctly describes it).. Hehehe ^^ Sorry

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, starrynic said:

@nyzah13 thanks!! Oh my you’re right. That Thai guy looks very similar to our SSH haha

She also said he likes So Ji-Sub in her guesting in Witch Hunt.. She was asked if she has any singer or rapper that she likes (but didn't mention any because she might seem to have any that's close to her or she's interested with but when asked about actor she likes she immediately thought of So Ji-Sub)..

Isn't it that SSH and SJS in the same squad?.. Hahahaha XD
That means SSH definitely fits her type.. She admits it that SJS is very handsome, and during their DM presscon, she also admits SSH is also handsome.. She was even curious how handsome he is and admitted she's a fan of his during her high school days (but not to the point where she wanted and pursued acting for him) HAHAHA XD.. She's just glad that she was able to be given the opportunity to be one of the Hallyu stars FL..

:) 
Here's another clip for you guys.. :)

You guys have a great day!!

• Like 3

On 7/17/2020 at 11:21 AM, starrynic said:

@nyzah13 Well luckily for us So Ji Sub is married already hahaha :lol: I find SSH more handsome though :wub:

I honestly liked SJS and has followed him ever since Memories of Bali.. I am an avid fan of Yoo Seung-Ho and because they have similarities as YSH was called the "Little SJS" in Korea, I checked on them a lot for updates and supports their drama. I was happy for SJS to that he has settled down.. And my heart is yearning that SSH should settle himslef as well if possible he should settle with SJH.. kkkkkk ^^
They seem to be just a perfect couple 1000000%..

• Like 2