[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

12 hours ago, janeozten said:

Hmmhh. Not expecting those type of questions to be asked at SJH. She is a very conservative, shy person.

I hope someone can confirm if the translation is correct.

I know what you mean hence I was surprise to read that write-up (I can’t remember where though) which is why we need subs for that episode. Hopefully someone can help us! 

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote videos. Thanks !
  • Like 7

Hello everyone!

I have been a HeonHye shipper and a silent lurker of this forum for the longest time. It’s just that I didn’t have the guts to post yet.

I have never shipped any celebrity couple (not even in my own country where the so-called loveteams are everywhere). But for some reasons, I just can’t ignore the chemistry I’ve seen in HeonHye. Their chemistry on screen is amazing but off-screen is even better. I am already in my 40s and I can’t stop being giddy and feeling like a teenager again seeing them. I am really wishing for them to be together in real life. Tbh, they are in my daily prayers!

I can’t promise to post regularly or  contribute anything yet about SSH or SJH as I am new to the K-drama world and I only came to know SJH through CLOY and SSH only thru DM. But I totally love the interaction and the analysis of shippers here. I visit this forum at an average of 3x a times a day! Please continue and rest assured that I am with you in this ship. Fighting! :fullofhearts:

• Like 6
  • Love 8

25 minutes ago, yappy said:

I know what you mean hence I was surprise to read that write-up (I can’t remember where though) which is why we need subs for that episode. Hopefully someone can help us! 

Yup she did say her sensitive areas are back and neck.

I watched the chinese subbed version...

She also said other things which were bleeped out in the program...

The male hosts were so excited...when they heard what she said...and urged her to share more...

But she became embarrassed and didnt share more after that...

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Lexine,

First of all welcome and thank you for sharing your thoughts with us.  I am so in agreement with your comments and I am so happy you decided to join our ship.  Like I have said previously, it doesn’t matter if we are not from SK or the North Pole it just does not matter.   Doesn’t matter if you speak or write English we will figure it out.  When you see the passion as what is displayed in scenes of DM and more importantly in BST footage you can see the warm and love between the two.  I am just like you, I love to check the forum to see the comments from all of the shippers.  We have a very respectful and passionate group that want the best for our couple.  We continue to encourage the silent lurkers to come out and say hi.  We love you all.  This is a celebration ship.   I know we have silent lurkers from both SJH and SSH camps because it is imperative that they have a pulse of their fans.  What’s important is that they realize the support that they have apart and more so together.  Too many crumbs to be ignored.  

Welcome all and DM continues to trend in the top spot for hot topics.  See below as of right now.  You know these other shippers are saying what the heck is going on at DM.  This is crazy what’s going on there.  Also followers have gone up from 18 to 28 in a couple of weeks.  See top of page.  Thank you to all.

Hot Topics

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

6 hours ago, SexyDolceVita said:

Yup she did say her sensitive areas are back and neck.

I watched the chinese subbed version...

She also said other things which were bleeped out in the program...

The male hosts were so excited...when they heard what she said...and urged her to share more...

But she became embarrassed and didnt share more after that...Is it ok to share the link to the Chinese sub version please. I shall try to interpret the Chinese version.  I may have Chinese blood in me but English is my first language & for daily use. Mandarin lessons learnt in school - I have given back to the teachers already :D 

Is it ok to share the link to the Chinese sub version please. I shall try to interpret the Chinese version.  I may have Chinese blood in me but English is my first language & for daily use. Mandarin lessons learnt in school - I may have given back to the teachers already :D 

• Like 8

19 minutes ago, yappy said:

Is it ok to share the link to the Chinese sub version please. I shall try to interpret the Chinese version.  I may have Chinese blood in me but English is my first language & for daily use. Mandarin lessons learnt in school - I may have given back to the teachers already :D 

Yes please help provide a good translation.

I don’t trust google’s

translation.

Thank you

• Like 5

19 hours ago, huckleberrymoonriver said:

Have you seen Noble Woman or The Noblesse or Lady? It's also about a family and all the struggles. Seo Ji Hye is so great in this drama. Her acting deserves an award! She is really so strong despite all the difficulties in her life, like she can't go to college because she has to work and she supports her brother's college tuition and she gets mistreated by some people like the guy who became her husband and also her mother in law in the drama is so terrible. And the husband at first treats her so bad and was unfaithful but still she held on in order to protect her child. When she had those scenes and she was crying, my heart goes out to her and there was a scene when she talked about going to college, I thought that somehow it may have been relatable to her in real life, though she finished university in 2010, but in the drama she never got to go to college because of unfortunate circumstances.

Just sharing a post in IG from one of our shippers, heonhyecouple. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKwZv0TJpLt/?igshid=nz9l34qd0rq4

https://metro.style/food/features/kdrama-for-foodies-2020-edition/29025

Yes i already finished watching it.. all of her series and movies.. the recent one is the suicide forecast.. 

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics. Thanks !
  • Like 4

Wow guys we go by 1 page a day now? 
This is Amazing.

1 page to go to 100th. 

To All Silent Fans of SSH and SJH, if you haven’t yet, please follow them on their Official IG account. We are trying to help them reach 1M subscribers. Still a long way to go but both are almost there.

FOLLOW SSH Here:

https://instagram.com/songseungheon1005?igshid=gzk7ebt5a2uh

FOLLOW SJH Here

https://instagram.com/jihye8024?igshid=l8j3m6jl2s2k

Thank You for all your Support.

:sweet:

• Like 4
  • Love 5

Im so glad to know our shippers are coming out in the open, i really hope that very soon , we will be recognize by the agencies of our idols and also our idols themselves, just what is the difference if we are shippers or fans, its just the same, we can also be in a fan club, thanks to all overseas contributors  from around the world. 

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, bmm serajim said:

@bmm serajimThank you!

5 hours ago, Lexine_0720 said:

Hello everyone!

I have been a HeonHye shipper and a silent lurker of this forum for the longest time. It’s just that I didn’t have the guts to post yet.

I have never shipped any celebrity couple (not even in my own country where the so-called loveteams are everywhere). But for some reasons, I just can’t ignore the chemistry I’ve seen in HeonHye. Their chemistry on screen is amazing but off-screen is even better. I am already in my 40s and I can’t stop being giddy and feeling like a teenager again seeing them. I am really wishing for them to be together in real life. Tbh, they are in my daily prayers!

I can’t promise to post regularly or  contribute anything yet about SSH or SJH as I am new to the K-drama world and I only came to know SJH through CLOY and SSH only thru DM. But I totally love the interaction and the analysis of shippers here. I visit this forum at an average of 3x a times a day! Please continue and rest assured that I am with you in this ship. Fighting! :fullofhearts:

Welcome to the ship @Lexine_0720 You are from Philippines too? It's because here in our country loveteams among celebrities abound so I thought you might be from here too. Though I don't ship any of them. I just ship SSH and SJH because I believe they are each other's destiny ❤ 

• Like 7

I just saw a ssh supporter's recent comment on ig on ssh sjh.

A._xxxx

He said some stuff which is bugging me.

In foul mood now but i still want to share this link to i wld suppose 80% of sjh's appearances on variety shows thus far (excluding i live alone?).

They are all chinese subbed. @yappy

The app is bilibili.

Enjoy!

http://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1L7411u78c?p=1&share_medium=android&share_source=copy_link&bbid=XY41E824B3CDF87EC175BAD4834ED7DE9FC27&ts=1612270980720

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@janeozten @Lexine_0720  @Freesia09 @bmm serajim @463Ganda @SSHfan
and other friends who I haven't mentioned your name.

Perhaps I was late to greet you all. Whatever it is let me greet you.

Welcome to our thread !!!

I'm glad to know some of the silent lurker friends show up and share on this thread.
Hope other silent lurker friends show up and don't hesitate to share what you see and what you feel after seeing how our lovebirds interacted from BTS footage to Japanese TV interviews.

I just want to assure you, the other silent lurkers, that what you feel as you see our lovebirds is real and obvious, based on real and clear evidence from the videos footage we have seen before.

So all the thoughts and intuition that we have seeing how our lovebirds interact off camera, it all arises not without basis nor is it just a subjective judgment just because they have good chemistry.

It's because there is something more than just good chemistry between them.

Your feelings and intuition are the same as ours here too
So once again please do not hesitate to share. ...... You are not alone.

Because in my opinion the more shippers that come to this thread, the more we get sharp analysis and input from various shippers points of view.

For the silent lurkers that haven't appeared yet, we are waiting for your sharing here .......

And I also want to thank  @fiona628 and @Jimmy Greene     
You deserve to be the patron of this thread because both of you are always passionate about spreading positive things to all shippers here. Thank you

I'm not feel relieved if not put our lovebirds pictures here .......

At the wrap party, it seemed that SSH didn't want to lose the moment to get SJH's attention.
He asked SJH to give a speech and teased her. 
Instead of praising her, he nicknamed her "The most bad personality actress".

What a naughty boy !!!:heart2:

Spoiler

145501919_1603387213187278_3775315693140

144406914_1603387269853939_1466713073603

145493454_1603387289853937_5143707385424

145852112_1603387239853942_7818648118052

spacer.png

There he also didn't want to lose the moment to always be close to SJH by taking photo with her and the groomsmen.

Spoiler

145579565_1603387306520602_4520536074224

Thank you to Lee Ji-hoon who posted this photo on his IG.

If he didn't post it on his IG, we don't know there's an "always with you" moment during wrap party.

Because no one had posted this photo on their social media, including SSH and SJH. 
And now this photo is no longer on IG LJH. 
It seems that it has been deleted by LJH.

Credit: 

- Dramaholic11 (Video Wrap-party)

- Songseungheon_Seojihyecouple IG (wrap party foto)

• Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SexyDolceVita said:

I just saw a ssh supporter's recent comment on ig on ssh sjh.

A._xxxx

He said some stuff which is bugging me.

In foul mood now but i still want to share this link to i wld suppose 80% of sjh's appearances on variety shows thus far (excluding i live alone?).

They are all chinese subbed. @yappy

The app is bilibili.

Enjoy!

http://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1L7411u78c?p=1&share_medium=android&share_source=copy_link&bbid=XY41E824B3CDF87EC175BAD4834ED7DE9FC27&ts=1612270980720

What did he say?!!!

Thank You for the link! :)

9 minutes ago, huckleberrymoonriver said:

It's so bad comments and not really good to read. 

He said it to one of the shippers of SJH/SSH on IG?

Best to not react/respond ‘cos such people thrive on provocation & reaction - narcissistic behaviour. 

I hope he stops there instead of saying to SJH/SSH - given how upset you both are already, can’t imagine the celebs have to deal with so many of such hateful comments from netizens on a daily basis. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, yappy said:

He said it to one of the shippers of SJH/SSH on IG?

Best to not react/respond ‘cos such people thrive on provocation & reaction - narcissistic behaviour. 

I hope he stops there instead of saying to SJH/SSH - given how upset you both are already, can’t imagine the celebs have to deal with so many of such hateful comments from netizens on a daily basis. 

Check your message notification here. 

My post is at the 100th page ❤

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Happy 100th Pages Shippers.

We made it.

To: 
@fiona628, @huckleberrymoonriver, @nyzah13@hrkharis,
who have been driving this thread since the beginning.

@Siomara, @Jimmy Greene, @yappy, @airgelaal, @463Ganda, @Freesia09, @SexyDolceVita, @Lexine_0720, @bmm serajim, @CuZ

@mtdgmend@Shay Mitchel, @Life Tee, @HungryDM, @Azaria Ko, @SSHfan

@lu.hus, @Yllas66, @Anjel, @S. jayanti

and to all other silent shippers @emily toquero  @한나18  I failed to mention, silent fans and lurkers, thank you for keeping this active and feeding this thread.

You guys are awesome! 

And Big Big Thank You to @Ayame for creating this thread and updating the profile for our Lovebirds. 

EDITED:  RUNDOWN OF POPULAR DAYS were:

Aug 19, 2020: KNTV Interview with 35 posts where we got our "BIG BIG CRUMBS" one of which is the "Delivery System" established between our Lovebirds

Dec 30, 2020: MBC Awards Watch Party with a whooping 65 posts. 

AF396-E14-E8-B3-4961-82-C3-505-DD645-C5-

POPULAR POSTS

From the thread pioneers @fiona628who always spreads so much positivity and to one of our resident semiologist @hrkharis

DCFE4-E6-B-CA22-40-FE-8-E7-C-854-D56-E64

Keep It Real GIF by Shalita Grant

celebrate stop motion GIF by Julie Smith Schneider

• Like 4
  • Love 6
  • Blob 1