[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

@fiona628 I happen to see two of the IG post you mentioned before it was taken down. Smells like a troll to me. Unless it is anything official from SSH or SJH or their respective agencies, I would NOT give him or her the time of day. If this person did not back up his or her statement with evidence, ignore, ignore, ignore. 

Yes, definitely stay positive, and support our OPT. For better or for worse....:ok::heart:

P.S. Other ships have had their share of trolls, rough waters, ship wars, etc lately. This is normal shipping events...just a little rocky yes, but nothing compared to some of things I've seen out there. Keep the faith, friends!

• Like 10

Our Goddess is in the news again

Actor Seo Ji Hye SJH uploaded a picture to update her current situation. 

On the 23rd, Seo Ji Hye posted a picture on her personal Instagram with the words "Winter Begins".

In the photo, there is a selfie of Seo Ji Hye wearing a warm coat in a subzero weather. Despite the super close-up selfie, her distinctive features and beauty are impressive. 

In response, netizens responded by saying, "You are like a goddess," and "I miss you so much."

On the other hand, actor Seo Ji-hye recently appeared in the MBC drama “Would you like to have dinner together”

Since then, she has become a hot topic by appearing on MBC's entertainment show “I Live Alone” last October.

cje@osen.co.kr

http://mosen.mt.co.kr/article/G1111479261

F109-B281-1286-49-B3-A609-AEAF534-B35-B2

Ironically her IG followers went down from 930k to 928k. 

Might be an IG Glitch. 

• Like 4

@ fiona628, 
Sorry I was late replying to your post. I have some work to do.
Let's get back to the point.

I've actually read those disappointing comments on two or three Insta OTPs and have also received questions from some of our dear shipper friends along with some of screenshots about OTP's disappointing comment via my DM IG.

The person said that the shipper had been tricked because they were just acting. SSH has a non-celebrity girlfriend. 
Hmm ... What's my comment?

After knowing that someone has commented that we were all fooled by our OTP's acting, then how do we react?
(BTW who he is? and what his motive?)

First of all, I will ask to you all. 
If you saw a drama or a film, what makes you feel that something has happened between the male lead and the female lead? You must answer honestly.

If your answers are clichés like (it's just) they fit together, they have great chemistry, they are beautiful and handsome couple and other things that when you watch them act, you feel "lulled" and think that they must have fallen in love with each other because their great chemistry. 
That means you have misjudged because as actors they have been successful in portraying their characters.

Then where can we find out whether the male lead and the female lead are attracted to each other as a result of their chemistry?
The answer is not when they're acting, but in a situation where they become themselves.

We can see their behavior clearly when the male lead and the female lead interact with each other off camera. 
Like when they present their new drama at the Press Conference, when they have an interview session, when they are practicing dialogue, when they are jokingly waiting for the shooting, and when they are in a situation where the action camera roll was off.

As SSH and SJH's shipper, we must have known that each of them (SSH & SJH) has been paired with other handsome actors and other beautiful actresses in their previous dramas. 

- For Song Seung-heon such as with : 
SSH & Shin Se-kyung, SSH & Go Ara, SSH & Lee Sun-bin, SSH & Krystal Jung, SSH & So Ji-hye etc. 

- Whereas Seo Ji-hye such as with : 
SJH & Go Kyung-pyo, SJH & Kim Rae-won, SJH & Go Soo, SJH & Hyun Woo-sung, SJH & Kim Jung-hyun, SJH & Song Seung-heon etc.(You can add if I forget to mention their other co-stars)

From the list of couples in the dramas that I mentioned above, have you ever become the shipper of one (even more) of the pairs above ?(excluding SSH & SJH couple, of course). 
If the answer is "Yes".
Can you compare between the couple that made you the previous shipper with the SSH and SJH couple?

I mean comparing SSH's behavior towards his previous female leads off camera with SSH's behavior towards SJH off camera, or you can compare how KRW/KJH's behavior towards SJH off camera with SSH's behavior towards SJH off camera.

Now let's talk about why we become so (seemingly) obsessed with SSH and SJH couple. And why do we "believe" that there was something going on between them, since they met at the first script reading until the last in an interview for Japanese TV.  
Then have we misperceived seeing SSH's behavior towards SJH while the camera was off?

As a handsome and famous actor, SSH is a gentle and friendly person to his co-stars and to the crew on set. It's like Go Jae-hyun (PDNim DM) said at the DM press conference that SSH has pure emotions.
This is consistent to what we can see from BTS of his all previous dramas (WMFL, Black, Player, The Great Show etc) how he behaved towards his co-stars. He laughed and joked around with fellow actors. His behavior showed a reasonable and friendly attitude both to the female leads and to his fellow actors.

Likewise, when he faced interviews and press conferences from his previous dramas, he also praised his female leads and also laughed  when he received their praise. 
(To prove it, you can search and see videos about how his attitude towards his female leads from his previous dramas on Youtube and then you compare his attitude towards SJH).

And then, in early 2020 we knew that SSH starred in DM with SJH as his female lead. We as viewers, were happy to see them to be a perfect couple in screen and have a great chemistry.
Our joy at seeing how they acted so well in DM, was more enthusiastic and became curious when we saw how SSH behaved toward SJH and when he interacted with her during the press conference.
Why are we so enthusiastic and become curious?

That's because we clearly saw SSH's body language during the event and how he looked so happy and a little nerves on the event.
He had never looked so enthusiastic, so passionate and so smitten with his female lead before. And also this event wasn't his first press conference. So why did he look nervous with movements that seems to calm himself? We all were surprised. 

Anyway his behavior and body language are very different compared to when he was in the same event with different dramas.
We can also say that his behavior is excessive and unusual.

We also saw how he always stared at SJH, when he shared about DM's story to MC his hand touched SJH's lap, and how he teased her to make her laugh. There he looked very happy with lots of laughs.
(To prove it we can compare it to the similar prescon in his previous dramas)

Our enthusiasm increases when we see his "unusual" behavior towards his female lead (SJH) while introducing DM on the Kakao Talk video, on the DM promotion video for KNTV, at wrap-up party, on Japanese TV interviews and also in promotions for Japanese magazines. 
Even We can see to his behavior during BTS DM and when SJH asked him to say something "bizzare" on her videocam, there SSH clearly said "really like you" with a helpless face.

The questions that arise are
- Whether it's all just acting?  What is his motive ?. 
- Why didn't he do the same acting when he was with his other female leads before? 
- Is it possible that what he did to SJH off camera was just acting so that he could gain new fans and raise his reputation?
- And as shippers, are we wrong and too much if we have the thought that this time he seems to have been smitten with his female lead.

We're right. We are not wrong to have thoughts and perceptions that this time he is really smitten with his female lead.
And it seems that there is no need for a body language expert to assess SSH's behavior towards SJH. Because by looking at the video evidence, if we are a normal person, honest and without pretension we can clearly see.

But why are there some fanatical SSH fans denying that evidence and doing childish things, by giving bad comments to SJH? Did SJH do something wrong?

In my opinion, they are people who are unreasonable, childish and overreacting to treat what happened to their idol. As fans they get themselves too deeply involved. They seem to be a jury, who will decide which female lead they think is worthy of their idol. 

They see from their point of view, not from their idol's point of view. So weird.

To be honest, they also saw the difference in SSH's attitude towards SJH. But considering they don't like SJH, they deny admitting it.
It seems that fanatical fans like this also exist in other actors.

So it is not surprising that SJH always ignores SSH's praises to her.
Like when SSH said "Really like you", "Seo Ji-hye comes to my mind", and gave "code" to him with her eyes when SSH drew her nose with "heart" because there was a camera recording it.
It seems that she is aware that diehard SSH fans who do not like her, will invade her with bad comments on her official account.

I believe in my intuition that what happened in the moments mentioned above is the true SSH behavior. He's not acting.

As someone who is quite mature, 44 years old, a famous handsome actor who has built his career for 20 years, he no longer needs cheap promotions in such childish ways.

It is true that the entertainment industry has sometimes resorted to "tacky" and "cheap" promotional strategies to raise their artist's name. But an SSH doesn't need that.

I see that SSH really appreciates SJH's presence in the industry.
He definitely doesn't want to use SJH as a "tool" to raise his reputation, even though he seems to realize that many viewers among millennials are not his fans.

As I've said in my previous post, I do not want to guess whether they are dating or not.
What's clear, since they met in the drama and got to know each other, their relationship won't be the same as it was when they didn't know each other. 

It is possible that they become close friends to get to know each other's characters more deeply, considering that they both are still single.
Since they are both single, their chances of becoming lovers and getting married are very likely.

So let's leave them with their lives.

As the shipper it is not wrong to do anything, after all, it is one of our ways to support them in a positive way. 
It's better than us leaving bad comments about any of them here and there.

If someone on IG said that SSH is dating a non-celebrity, I hope we don't get provoked by the news so easily. 
Since the news was not officially released by the agency, the news was false.
Because if he already had a girlfriend before he starred in DM, his behavior towards SJH would not be like what we have seen so far.

If MBC doesn't cancel its annual awards ceremony, we hope to see SSH and SJH present there.

It will be our chance to see how they interact with each other again. 
Is SSH's behavior towards SJH still the same? Wait and See

“The soul, fortunately, has an interpreter - often an unconscious but still a faithful interpreter - in the eye". (Charlotte Brontë)

“True love doesn't need proof. The eyes told what heart felt.” (Toba Beta)

"You don't need words to tell stories, your eye can speak everything that you feel"
(Uma Kanchana Balaya)

"The soul that can speak trough the eyes can also kiss with a gaze"
(Gustavo Adolfo Becquer)

• Like 9
  • Love 2

Hello, all! Haven't commented lately...RL and all that stuff.

Anyhoo.  Was quite surprised after reading recent posts here about some commenters over at IG claiming that SSH has a non-celebrity girlfriend and apparently badmouthing (?) SJH in the process.

I haven't seen those comments myself in the DM-related IG accounts and posts that I regularly check out so I can't really say much about it. All I can do, like the other shippers, is stand by what I have seen SSH and SJH do and heard them say in their BTS clips, especially where SSH is concerned.

@hrkharis is right. SSH is already the kind of actor whose status doesn't need him to resort to gimmicks to increase his popularity or stature in the industry.  He's already well-established with a string of hit dramas and films, not to mention his product endorsements and CFs. His fanbase spans several Asian countries (and I believe even some Western countries as well). Even if he doesn't make any more dramas from here on, his name is already well-known. It's just a bonus if he adds millennial fans to his fanbase through his more recent projects like DM. 

SJH, on the other hand, seems to me to be more of an actor than a celebrity. She's in the business for the love of the craft and isn't really into the hype of it all, although she appreciates people who appreciate her work. She doesn't seem to be the type either who would ride on the popularity of a fellow actor to boost her own status. 

Hence, I honestly think that their actions that we all saw in their BTS were the results of genuine feelings towards each other, as fellow actors who appreciate each other, and as individuals who found that they actually like each other as real people.  Whether or not they have become romantically involved still remains to be seen, but what I can say is that it wouldn't be too far-fetched to say that they have become friends through the drama. :)

• Like 8

6 hours ago, akhenaten said:

Hello, all! Haven't commented lately...RL and all that stuff.

Anyhoo.  Was quite surprised after reading recent posts here about some commenters over at IG claiming that SSH has a non-celebrity girlfriend and apparently badmouthing (?) SJH in the process.

I haven't seen those comments myself in the DM-related IG accounts and posts that I regularly check out so I can't really say much about it. All I can do, like the other shippers, is stand by what I have seen SSH and SJH do and heard them say in their BTS clips, especially where SSH is concerned.

@hrkharis is right. SSH is already the kind of actor whose status doesn't need him to resort to gimmicks to increase his popularity or stature in the industry.  He's already well-established with a string of hit dramas and films, not to mention his product endorsements and CFs. His fanbase spans several Asian countries (and I believe even some Western countries as well). Even if he doesn't make any more dramas from here on, his name is already well-known. It's just a bonus if he adds millennial fans to his fanbase through his more recent projects like DM. 

SJH, on the other hand, seems to me to be more of an actor than a celebrity. She's in the business for the love of the craft and isn't really into the hype of it all, although she appreciates people who appreciate her work. She doesn't seem to be the type either who would ride on the popularity of a fellow actor to boost her own status. 

Hence, I honestly think that their actions that we all saw in their BTS were the results of genuine feelings towards each other, as fellow actors who appreciate each other, and as individuals who found that they actually like each other as real people.  Whether or not they have become romantically involved still remains to be seen, but what I can say is that it wouldn't be too far-fetched to say that they have become friends through the drama. :)

Totally agree with you.

Esp. The part on them being fellow actors who appreciate each other and genuinely like each other as real people...

They probably have become friends but whether they are connected romantically after DM ended....im really not sure. Nobody knows for sure.

It is certainly great news if they are dating now but i have also accepted the possible fact that they are just friends perhaps.

The recent IG saga is still smth that is unproven. But if ssh really is dating somebody else, then too bad for him haha...because sjh is really a good catch!

• Like 2

@SexyDolceVita in my opinion, if it were true that SSH had a girlfriend all this time even when they were still doing DM, he wouldn't have acted that way with SJH at all. Otherwise, that would have been irresponsible and insensitive of him. I never saw him as the kind of person who would act that way. 

On the other hand, I don't think SJH would have tolerated such behavior if she knew that there's a woman out there who might get hurt because of it. 

• Like 11

1 jam yang lalu, akhenaten berkata:

@Sexy_sexy Menurut saya, jika memang benar SSH punya pacar selama ini bahkan ketika mereka masih melakukan DM, dia tidak akan bertindak seperti itu dengan SJH sama sekali. Kalau tidak, itu akan menjadi tidak bertanggung jawab dan tidak sensitif terhadapnya. Saya tidak pernah melihatnya sebagai orang yang akan bertindak seperti itu. 

Di sisi lain, saya rasa SJH tidak akan mentolerir perilaku seperti itu jika dia tahu ada wanita di luar sana yang mungkin terluka. 

Hi friends lets looks foward just skip bad comment about our couple its just virus we believe that relationship and lets we watch gamsung camping with SSH , he play the violet fragrance until three times and he looks like very adore with our violet girl hahaha...and got acene when SSH so much joking narae said "should we invite someone here" SSH smile , i think SSH change since that drama his eyes absolutly in love and i believe that.  Qhen a man in love he ll act alot of laugh and smile

• Like 9

6 hours ago, S. jayanti said:

Hi friends lets looks foward just skip bad comment about our couple its just virus we believe that relationship and lets we watch gamsung camping with SSH , he play the violet fragrance until three times and he looks like very adore with our violet girl hahaha...and got acene when SSH so much joking narae said "should we invite someone here" SSH smile , i think SSH change since that drama his eyes absolutly in love and i believe that.  Qhen a man in love he ll act alot of laugh and smile

When did narae say that?

I haven't seen Gamsung Camping in full yet. 
Only saw a few short videos of GC on the YouTube channel of MBC Entertainment without Subtitle and on fans's IG with sub. 

It's very interesting if Park Narae told SSH "Should we invite someone here" ?. Did she smell something fishy?
Maybe those of you who have seen GC can rewatch the program and tell us here.

At Gamsung Camping SSH shared stories about his time in middle school when he told his schoolmates that he wanted to marry Kang Suzi, his idol.  It turned out that he was Kang Suzi's fans, with her famous song "Violet Fragrance".

It seems that at the time SSH never thought that a few years later the song's lyrics match what he experienced. 

The lyrics of the song describe the appearance of a person approaching him softly like a violet light. He could not forget her eyes filled with fragrance. (Shin Se-kyung once said at the promotion or press conference of Black Night drama that SJH is the smell of fragrance).

I think, the idea to choose the song "Violet Fragrance to be played on the GC program came from SSH itself. When the program concept required him to share a story about his past experiences, he remembered about a song by Kang Suzi. The song related to the color violet, beautiful eyes and fragrances. Because if that idea didn't come from him, who would know if he didn't say it.

• Like 5

You guys are right!

Let’s not waste our time on anti-fans, trolls, haters.

SJH has it all brains, nurturing, simple, down to earth, beautiful inside and out woman.

It’s understandable that die hard fans of SSH would want to ship him with their biases. Sadly, some OTP fans of other ship can be possessive, mean and obsessive. 

SJH being a total package is a total threat to their biases. 

I just hope SJH will not have antis in the process. Her IG followers are dropping which I hope is not a result of haters badmouthing her.

Anyhow, let’s continue keeping the faith in this ship. No news is still good news. Up until an official denial statement is released by their respective agencies. No one can rock this boat. It ain’t over until the fat lady sings.

Hoping SSH will update his IG soon and hoping SJH will attend and win Apan Awards this Sunday.

Happy Thanksgiving to all our Friends in the US. 

PS: Even Tori cannot move on with these two.

3-F0-DBB65-8797-4-EB5-A3-E5-166-D20-FAF0

B2-F8828-E-68-A9-439-F-A716-215833-FBC07

4-ED56-C62-B388-428-B-9-B7-F-FA96-C85-C2

Spoiler

64-B1373-F-EFE9-4887-8-C1-A-BAA388-A7-FE

5674-CB76-ED5-F-490-E-8060-79-F48-C58-FB

A82-D00-D0-B40-D-43-E6-8242-449-D68-C5-A

486-B5-B83-2-B70-4-E84-BEBB-4-F1-CE04-F3

5-EB5-A143-DCCA-42-A8-A80-B-FAEA3-C9-CB6

• Like 6

Just a warning to trolls and dummies , never make unnecessary comments , especially if you are not a shipper, we spent many days and months to keep the ship sailing , dont try ruining  it with an insensitive post, whoever you are IG @A._nate. We will protect our ship always

• Like 7

I think BTS on Jeju Island is the start of their drama making.

If you see SSH ILA, where SSH invited his friends (Lee Si-eon, Tae Won-suk and Kim Seo-kyung) for dinner. There he told LSE and TWS that tomorrow they will have a drama shooting.

It was probably for the scene where KHK and WDH had their first dinner on Jeju Island, LSE and TWS as rice bowl sellers. So before SSH did for DM, he had done the making for ILA.

If their first shooting was on Jeju Island, and seeing BTS's latest video, from the start it seems that SSH has been paying special attention to SJH as his female lead.
It seems that the rehearsal of the WDH drunken scene, which SJH did several times, impressed him a lot.
SSH was surprised to find that SJH was very funny and attractive.
He didn't think that she could pull off that scene so well.
All of that was beyond SSH expectations, where previously he thought that SJH was only suitable for the cold and urban roles she had been playing so far.
Several times he said it, including last time on a Japanese TV interview "why she doesn't act such a bright and attractive role sooner?" . And it made SJH blush.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Clearly SSH was drawn to SJH as early as when they met at DM Script Reading. He was definitely smitten from the get go. Who can blame him? Even Park Na Rae and the lady mukbang YT vlogger were mesmerized by her ethereal beauty. 

All I can hope from here is a surprise wedding announcement from them. Even if it means waiting for awhile.

Happy Shipping!

Violet/Purple Couple
01-C197-B3-FB40-4-B89-AF84-6-EB59302790-

credit to owner 

• Like 7

On 11/23/2020 at 8:34 AM, mtdgmend said:

@fiona628 I happen to see two of the IG post you mentioned before it was taken down. Smells like a troll to me. Unless it is anything official from SSH or SJH or their respective agencies, I would NOT give him or her the time of day. If this person did not back up his or her statement with evidence, ignore, ignore, ignore. 

Yes, definitely stay positive, and support our OPT. For better or for worse....:heart:

P.S. Other ships have had their share of trolls, rough waters, ship wars, etc lately. This is normal shipping events...just a little rocky yes, but nothing compared to some of things I've seen out there. Keep the faith, friends!

100% Agree. No evidence -->> ignore.

We are also realistic shippers. We do ship them because there are countless evidences. We are not blind. 

We understand this time is tough time for shippers. Since there is no more DM event (interview, photoshoot or other). We only relied on the latest one which was KNTV interview. We also barely see any hint from them 

Except the cooking book that ssh shared previously, just to make a rough assumption that he still brings up food related topic to his life (read Dinner Mate), and coorelate with the most interesting questions/answers from kntv interview which were about food that sjh cooks, the delivery system (we see sjh often cooks now and shares her food to her bestie sunmin0310) maybe she also delievers her food to other person (of course she wont share it to anyone public) 

No official denial confirmation from any both parties (personal nor agency) means our ship is sailing!!!!!

• Like 6