[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

4 hours ago, akhenaten said:

They look so prim and proper in that shot on the sofa. If I hadn't the other photos of them leaning towards each other or standing or sitting shoulder to shoulder, I would think they were just friends. :)

I think the photographer who asked them to be styled like that.

Typically the photographer will shoot several styles of them and then select the best ones to put on the cover page or on the inside page.
It seems they did two photo shoots for two magazines.

For TV Guide magazine, a photo of them standing side by side (close-up) became the cover of TV Guide magazine. While on the inside page there were photos of them in different styles, such as sitting side by side etc. (we've seen it).

For Mokkan magazine, a photo of them in black and white (or dark blue - white) outfits sitting close together on a sofa as an illustration for an article about their interview, is placed on the inside right page while the interview's article started on the inside left page. (We've seen it)
And the very polite photo for Mokkan magazine's social media 
(I once saw on someone's IG)
A photographer will shoot from various angles and various styles, of course also with different facial expressions.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

Hi @hrkharis thank you for the detailed explanation. :) I'm sure they still have a lot of photos with different styles of execution that we haven't seen. But I'm sure they're all beautiful. As for me,  what I look forward to are the BTS photos of them even from their photoshoots coz I know that's where their spontaneous reactions are captured. ;)

• Like 3

So I’ve watched SSH and SJH movies yesterday.

SJH’s “Lone Tree”. 

I cried my eyes out.

It was such a sad movie but SJH was outstanding as usual in her portrayal of a young, naive, innocent Mom. She should have been nominated for a New Actress award for Blue Dragon on that role.

SSH’s “Obsessed”

I finally endeavored to watch this movie.

It has a sad plot but SSH was smoking hot in that uniform.

I had to fan myself in those intimate scenes. Kekeke

Watching SSH in this movie, I can’t believe that this is the same SSH who fanboyed like a high school teenage boy towards the girl he likes so much. He was such a big contrast in this movie.

Has anyone else watched that movie? 

I want both of their next project to be a melodrama Movie or TV this time.

Both are good in melodrama.

I hope that rumor of SJH’s next project is not confirmed yet or I hope she will turn it down. I have watched bits of the US version of “Younger” with Hilary Duff on it. I did not really like the premise of that show. 

So many sad things happening in the world. 

Stay safe and healthy everyone.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, fiona628 said:

So I’ve watched SSH and SJH movies yesterday.

SJH’s “Lone Tree”. 

I cried my eyes out.

It was such a sad movie but SJH was outstanding as usual in her portrayal of a young, naive, innocent Mom. She should have been nominated for a New Actress award for Blue Dragon on that role.

SSH’s “Obsessed”

I finally endeavored to watch this movie.

It has a sad plot but SSH was smoking hot in that uniform.

I had to fan myself in those intimate scenes. Kekeke

Watching SSH in this movie, I can’t believe that this is the same SSH who fanboyed like a high school teenage boy towards the girl he likes so much. He was such a big contrast in this movie.

Has anyone else watched that movie? 

I want both of their next project to be a melodrama Movie or TV this time.

Both are good in melodrama.

I hope that rumor of SJH’s next project is not confirmed yet or I hope she will turn it down. I have watched bits of the US version of “Younger” with Hilary Duff on it. I did not really like the premise of that show. 

So many sad things happening in the world. 

Stay safe and healthy everyone.

I saw on Twitter and IG that the title now is Eternal Residence of the tentative project of SJH and Sung Joon so the plot could be different from Younger. 

@huckleberrymoonriver, she is truly beyond beautiful and beaming with happiness. Isn’t she? 
That look of someone in love.
And her laughter is infectious

She lights up the screen.

Goodness this woman.

Girl crushing on her more. 

Was the downy CF shot in October?
Toothpaste companies should get her for a

CF. She has very nice teeth. 

38282-DE3-CE5-B-4-C38-BA28-8-DBBFF441-FA

9-CF9-A7-A5-ADD9-4647-ABA4-8985-DA23-E2-

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHCoflKHkuO/?igshid=tjcuafvhltx1

Her Friend(the same lady who appeared in ILA) posted the food that SJH gave her.

She is really caring and nurturing. She will make a great Mom someday and I think she is super ready to be a Mom.

D1709949-2-BDA-4-D9-A-B80-A-B4318-BEF623

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHDWNyJH-l-/?igshid=cgs8nyx55d1e

• Like 5

@Fiona628 @huckleberrymoonriver 

It turns out that SJH's cellphone in the BTS photo, where she was showing something on her cell phone to SSH, is her personal cell phone. (BTS photo watching a movie at KHK clinic).
Because I saw her in ILA using a cell phone with the same cover, green color with yellow white flower motif. 

I know you both are very good at capturing images from videos. Can any of you share the two pictures here, the BTS photo and the ILA picture.
I'm sorry, I'm not an expert at capturing images from videos and I don't find that BTS photo.
Thank you so much my dear friend:kiss_wink:

• Like 2

If you wanna try the rolling exercise that sjh did... it is called self-natural posture exercise (SNPE)...

Just FYI...

5 hours ago, BeeM said:

note of personal phone here...

Sjh was probably showing ssh the tasty tteoboki restaurants she had tried before...

Since they are both passionate tteoboki lovers....

• Like 1

Health Supplements CF Couple

SJH for CellTrion

SSH for Pharmsville

Both are Glowing

Must be the Love Glow

If they ever get married, they will be a power couple like Jang Dong Gun and Ko So Young or Rain and KTH 

Plus with their visuals, their babies will be gorgeous like their parents. :) 

122-C6-CDB-DADB-4-AB8-B1-BE-834-C71-F3-F

CA2-E8-ADB-4332-49-F0-8-D22-EC09962-EBD9

• Like 5
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, SexyDolceVita said:

If you wanna try the rolling exercise that sjh did... it is called self-natural posture exercise (SNPE)...

Just FYI...

Sjh was probably showing ssh the tasty tteoboki restaurants she had tried before...

Since they are both passionate tteoboki lovers....

I think SJHs's not showing Tteokbokki restaurant... :smiley:

SSH's face was very serious at her explanation.

She may be showing him new applications on her cel phone or new technologies currently developing that can be connected via mobile phones.

As it is known that SSH is not good at running machinery. 
He was like KHK in DM, who didn't even know what a power bank was.

On the other hand, SJH is someone who is very literate with new technology.

We can see that in ILA, where she said that she uses a smart watch to find out incoming calls or short messages even though her cell phone is not on her. 

It surprised all the hosts and guest star in the ILA.

• Like 3