[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

2 hours ago, mtdgmend said:

Question---- Has anyone come across "Emotional Camping" (aka "Gaemsung Camping") episodes 1 &2 (when SSH was the guest) with English subs? If you have, please share the link. Thanks!

https://www.viu.com/ott/ph/en-us/vod/303537/Camping-Vibes-2020

https://www.viu.com/ott/ph/en-us/vod/304196/Camping-Vibes-2020

• Like 1

17 hours ago, SexyDolceVita said:

Mbc drama awards 2020 happening or not?

Blue Dragon Awards(Korea’s version of Academy/Oscar) is already confirmed on December 11. 

So I think the MBC Year End Drama awards will push thru with physical distancing enforced just like with Baeksang Awards last May. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, fiona628 said:

Blue Dragon Awards(Korea’s version of Academy/Oscar) is already confirmed on December 11. 

So I think the MBC Year End Drama awards will push thru with physical distancing enforced just like with Baeksang Awards last May. 

Do all the actors and actresses of mbc dramas attend such award ceremonies?

I think not all actors will attend i think.

Hope and pray ssh and sjh will attend...

Song Seung Heon In Talks To Lead 4th Season Of “Voice”

Song Seung Heon may be starring in the upcoming season of the OCN drama “Voice”!

On November 11, it was reported that Song Seung Heon had been cast for the lead role in the fourth season of “Voice.”

In response, a source from his agency Starship Entertainment stated, “Song Seung Heon has received a casting offer for the lead role in the OCN drama ‘Voice 4’ and is currently reviewing it.”

Previously, OCN confirmed that they are planning to return with a fourth season of the popular drama next year.

“Voice,” which first aired in 2017, revolves around an emergency call center and the employees who attempt to fight crime using the limited information from the urgent calls they receive. The upcoming season will be set in Jeju Island and introduce new characters.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1437181wpp/song-seung-heon-in-talks-to-lead-4th-season-of-voice

• Like 2

22 hours ago, SexyDolceVita said:

Do all the actors and actresses of mbc dramas attend such award ceremonies?

Hope and pray ssh and sjh will attend...

Majority of the actors and actresses do. Though I noticed the ones who attend are the ones who are likely to win. 

57 minutes ago, Anjel said:

Yay for this! 

I hope SSH and SJH win 

Best Couple

Top Actor

Top Actress

Netizen Awards 

• Like 2