FlowerGarden (Ahn JeongWon ♥️ Chae SongHwa)

nrllee

Hello?  What are you 2 doing together in the same spot before they asked you to answer some questions?  Filming a scene maybe?  :lol:.  From the English question asked, YS said he’s doing a Barista course…and he made coffee for MiDo.  She said it was delicious :lol:. And I think (?) MiDo’s question was to name a moment when she felt the 5 of them were particularly close.  MiDo said when they went camping together and they said, “let’s sleep together in the same room”.  YS asked why.  She just said, “it was just a moment I thought we must’ve been very close to suggest that”. :lol:

Coffee and camping… Flower Garden to a tee.

Cr https://youtu.be/pn8AKNzFDlA

• Like 3

9 hours ago, nrllee said:

LeeShin never have friends “hate” each other for life.  No matter what difficulties and differences they encounter, they maintain the friendship.  Like in all the Reply series.  The boys remain fast friends even though they liked the same girl at some point in the past.  So it will be the same here.

True. And I think it is the same reason why nobody ends up with anybody in 99. I remember Taek had to cancel his plan to confess to Deok-Sun, due to him realizing that JungPal was in love with the same girl. They maintained their relationship until the party concern (ie, the girl, Deok-Sun) decided to cross the line. Like everyone in BoD agrees, it's always about the girl's choice. And Rosa confirms this , Why disturb the calm water ?. I think that's what Shwa did. She doesn't want to disturb the calm water. After all, this is the girl who confronts Capt. Ahn directly asked him: do you like me ? Don't. Stop it.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, nrllee said:

Coffee and camping… Flower Garden to a tee.

Can't wait to see how LeeShin will play this out. @nrllee I am remaking SHwa's proposal into GIF. Just to boost up the mood. :wub:

spacer.png

They are ready for Season 2 . Beautiful couple :fullofhearts:

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Hi Nrllee and Miracle23, BulmaGoku and Others,

I wanted to read more about FG so came here as well, my "other" name is Hatlady.

Look forward to the discussions here as well! :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Snow said:

Look forward to the discussions here as well!

I think the bulk of the discussions will be over in BoD.  I started this space for stragglers.  And for me to put down all my thoughts in the one spot.  Be aware that this is an open thread, anyone can read your posts.  And I know people from the other ships lurk and read.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Snow said:

Look forward to the discussions here as well!

Helloooo Hatlady, it's good to find you here as well. As @nrllee indicates, BoD is like a restaurant for group dinner and here is like a café for coffee and dessert. For me, they completed each other, specially during the waiting. I really enjoy hanging around in both places just to read comments about FG when I have a free time. And I love to make GIF :gangnamstyle:

Here is PG's slip of the tongue.

spacer.png

And here PG is being cute.  Confession is not flashy

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I feel so much squee with the GIFs and vids above. These 2 really have so much romantic chemistry. I’m both nervous and excited on the 1st episode of S2 later. Excited to see my ship sail but typical me also keeps a little “worst case scenario” in my end so I’m nervous that I’ll get heartbroken if Lee-Shin has diff plans for FG. 

Anyway, how do I get password for BoD again? I might now need to go there for my sanity. I keep refreshing this thread so many times in a day to check for updates to make me forget about my nervousness. 

• Like 1

Don’t worry @keutin. SHwa was dating a Prof Jang (LeeShin used the same surname for a reason) in Ep1 of S1 remember?  And they broke up.  I think they will parallel this in S2.  I haven’t had time to watch.  But from spoilers it is very apparent that SHwa is besotted with JWon.  She’s going to be the “greatest villain” :lol:.  She will steal JWon and knock him out with the water bottle.  Leaving the competition in awe at her prowess. Steady as we go.  Only Ep1.  I need to find time to watch and analyze.  SHwa turned IJ down.  Something’s off with the timeline.  I am expecting LeeShin to troll us.  So wait for the analysis.  Probably at BoD so it will be safe from prying eyes.  Shin promised a time jump and it hasn’t happened yet.  It’s coming and it will push us a year into the future.  Plod along like the tortoise.  LeeShin needs the hare to think they are so far ahead that they can take a nap…we will get to the finish line.  Marriage not dating. 

Btw Read your private message.  :)

• Like 2

FG Clues galore even in Ep1.  I need to get screen shots and write it down.  Hopefully I will get some time this weekend.  Remember it’s SHwa’s choice.  :wub:.  Keep paddling FGrs.  Lots of parallels between seasons Ep1s.  It’s in there for a reason.  

Also - what was Jang doing ringing MinHa?  Wasn’t she kissing JWon?  She said she was at the station - so she was on call.  My dream kiss theory is still valid.  Also the dream theory continues because as MinHa is eating on her own, the background music is White Christmas - I’m dreaming of a White Christmas.  :lol:.

We have another 11 eps.  Just keep paddling.  We’re aiming for a marriage, not dating.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, nrllee said:

Just keep paddling.  We’re aiming for a marriage, not dating.

JWon is not my favorit character in this EP1. IJ should perform exorcism to this PaBo instead of Jwan. Let's give him the greatest villain. 

spacer.png 

• LOL 2

Yeah you go SHwa.  Be the greatest villain and steal PaBo.  We’ll be cheering you on!   I have a week to put my thoughts down.   But looking forward to what Ep2 will bring.

@BulmaGoku send the gifs to Packmule. She would love you for it. :wub:

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Yeah you go SHwa.  Be the greatest villain and steal PaBo.  We’ll be cheering you on!   I have a week to put my thoughts down.   But looking forward to what Ep2 will bring.

Ohhh I would like to wait for your thought. Mine is running wild. I am having difficulties to put down my thoughts into well arrange arguments. 

3 hours ago, nrllee said:

Just keep paddling.  We’re aiming for a marriage, not dating.

I am paddling but I want to take time to stop once in a while to laugh.

Emergency alert :loolz:

spacer.png

• LOL 2

25 minutes ago, BulmaGoku said:

Ohhh I would like to wait for your thought. Mine is running wild. I am having difficulties to put down my thoughts into well arrange arguments. 

I need time to think about it and pen it down.  But it is only Ep1.  There’s also something about the eating scene where PaBo is trying to open the ginger but can’t.  I am very busy this weekend.  Next week will free up so I have time then. :)

• Like 1

@BulmaGoku In the meantime, it’s a hive of activity at BoD HQ. :lol:  FGrs unite. :hooray2:

Before I forget, they shifted the positions for the rain poster in the opening credits and closing credits. IJ is no longer beside SHwa. PaBo is :lol:.

spacer.png

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, nrllee said:

In the meantime, it’s a hive of activity at BoD HQ. :lol:  FGrs unite. 

Hahaha...yes it's fun. It is like a rave party there. I am sure, even IF, big IF, the FG ship is sinking, we would sink together happily :gangnamstyle:

But I will follow your path. I will try to be discipline and trying to put the pieces quietly. hopefully I can come out with more elaborate analysis. Workload is a bit overwhelming out here. Yesterday I spent my time like Deok-Sun tried hard to finish rubik's cube. Need to finish my work so I can come back staring HP S2 again with a quiet mind. 

Will stop by and reading the chit chat session in BoD tonight. Hope to find you there as well. Cheers to the weekend, chinggu. :foryou:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Actually thanks to MinHa, my dream kiss theory still holds. :lol:  This is the phone call that MinHa received after she dined alone at the Steakhouse (poor MinHa - I felt for her but I have high hopes for Bear couple.  They will go the distance.  I will write something about them in a Google doc.  I have had no time to sit down and jot down thoughts about Ep1.)

MinHa is walking back to the hospital.  She gets a phone call.  We are not told who it is but I am pretty sure it was Jang.  There were no pleasantries and she was talking to someone who she was very close to (she had told this person about the date).

MinHa - I’m right here. I’m right in front of the ER now.  My gosh it’s snowing so much.

Jang - I just saw your text.  You’re back already? You said you had a date this evening?

MinHa - Did I?  I was joking. A date, my foot!  Anyway I am heading in now.  Wait at the station okay? (The she hangs up)

What was Jang doing at the station?  Presumably the ER station.  She was on call.  I thought she was busy kissing Jwon?  Some would say, she’s kissed him and it’s over, and she’s back at her post.  Err..wouldn’t you be gushing to tell your friend after that sort of move by your OTL?  Flustered?  Dazed?  Dying to tell someone?  But nothing like that happened.  It was likely something a lot more sedate.  That’s why their first date in Ep1 was so awkward.  You can’t rewind a move like that.  If you full on make out, the next step would be a bed scene. Or at the very least a lot more skinship.  :lol:

That’s all for now FGrs.  Will write more about the couples after this busy weekend is done.  We’re tracking well FGrs.  SHwa is steadying the canoe.  She was happy to have JWon sit in the middle car seat in the back because it meant that she could see him through the rear view mirror.  And when she had to back up, she would turn around and there he was. :wub:  Eyes on her man. 

• Like 2

@BulmaGoku mentioned emergency couples. :lol:  There’s likely a reason there.  You show up at emergency because it’s…well life or death situation.  

Bidulgi showed up there.  They were in “trouble” because of the long distance relationship.  Will they survive?  I wager yes.

SH and his ex wife.  Will they survive? I vote no because SH is keeping her at arm’s length.  Bear couple will go the distance.

WG showed up there.  Will they survive?  Remains to be seen.  Awkward first date.  I don’t think they learnt anything new about each other at all during that date.  Why would JWon lie about turning up to find out how she was during her anaphylaxis?  That was odd?  He didn’t need to hide it?  He told her he found out from IJ.  Why is he still lying?   Actually in their whole conversation, IJ was mentioned so many times.  Is Jang using JWon to make IJ jealous?  Like Bora did with Trash because she wanted SunWoo to hear about it and get jealous?

And thanks to @BulmaGoku IJ and SHwa in the car with the reflection in the above pic.  They were in danger too.  And now we know that SHwa gave IJ his answer…friend zoned.

• Like 3