FlowerGarden (Ahn JeongWon ♥️ Chae SongHwa)

nrllee

Spoiler

spacer.png

cr TVN official

Why is this their official pic release?  The dashcam is right next to PaBo’s face?  And the traffic light is no longer green?  It is red?  

And why is Twice singing “I DON’T want your love for me” over and over during the kiss?  Who doesn’t want whose love?  

2 minutes ago, BulmaGoku said:

I think we will have a big changing in S2 EP10. 

I am kinda expecting more given to us before Ep10 though.  She’s already started with I Like You in Ep3.  I think PaBo will show up for her second follow up appointment for her breast cancer.  Like BaRam’s husband showed up for her second op, not her first.  First love reveal hopefully as well some time soon?  And PaBo will be the mystery coffee giver, probably at the second appointment too :P

• Like 1

20 hours ago, nrllee said:

So Shin deliberately edited the heart in the ER sign for the dates. 

Whoahhhhh, that's a good catch. I did wonder about that heart sign in front of ER. I thought it was a sign that heart can change literally and metaphorically.  

6 minutes ago, nrllee said:

I am kinda expecting more given to us before Ep10 though

Me too. Maybe they will get married already by EP 10:fullofhearts:

I am bored with *you-know-who-couple* sighhhhh.

On 7/2/2021 at 11:33 AM, nrllee said:

He has given us warning.  I am pretty sure Shin is going to do some crazy edits to loop it all together again somehow.  It’s in the script.

It has been shown. Neuralizer. Two times already 

spacer.pngspacer.png

27 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Why is this their official pic release?  The dashcam is right next to PaBo’s face?  And the traffic light is no longer green?  It is red?  

and what's with her face ? Goshhhhhh....

25 minutes ago, nrllee said:

She’s already started with I Like You in Ep3.

I believe in SHwa

spacer.png

• LOL 1

She’s very pretty :wub:.  Wonder what part she will play in the Hospital dynamic?  She looks to have replaced Dr Bae in ER.  Bae was used as a foil to Jang in S1 - her responses acted as a contrast to Jang in the abusive dad’s case.  She grabbed PaBo’s arm and asked for coffee in Ep1?  I raised an eyebrow when she did that?  

spacer.png
cr http://www.topdaily.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=109053

• Blob 1

12 minutes ago, nrllee said:

She’s very pretty :wub:.  Wonder what part she will play in the Hospital dynamic?  She looks to have replaced Dr Bae in ER.

I like Dr. Bae. She is more human than the robot ehehehe. 

And yeah, I like the idea that someone will rock the boat. And knock some sense to PaBo. 

• LOL 1

@nrllee it's the D-Day. Can't wait for the next revelation. I want to see SHwa in Sokcho as well. I want to see her living in that house near the sea. Does see wait for someone to visit her there after rejecting the other ? And that's why she keeps on coming back to Yulje ? 

SHinLee, give us some spicy korean love story. Please. If you keep on giving us bibimbap, I will skip to the next restaurant:offtospace:

• LOL 1

We got setting up house.  :lol:.  Marriage not dating remember?  Talking about dreams.  And fulfilling them together is where it’s at.  Keep paddling FGrs.  Original Pink Piggie tied in with Rosa talking about marriage in PaBo’s office where she was arranging wedding flowers (and talking about a Jeju trip with the 4 of them) has still not emerged. That’s the one that counts (linked to marriage).  The pair that emerged in Ep4 last night was tied to dating (gf).  

There’s definitely something about the MIB/neuralizer/forgetting theme that’s running through these initial eps.  We got it again this ep.  Right at the end.  The song lyrics is about forgetting…then we get the end credits.

I find it funny that Shin always uses the most unflattering pics for Jang.  Then the flash (from the sunset) happens with SHwa skipping (IkSong scene).  And this leads straight into next week’s preview and Shin spliced SHwa telling the boys (again? It’s like dejavu?) that she is really taking a break this time?  And she says “forget that I exist?”

EDIT - so lots of posts on social media about the writing?  And the feel of the drama is different?  If LeeShin strips away all the gooey couple scenes by neuralizing it, it will definitely flow better.  :lol:  2 universes running side by side.  One fantasy.  One reality.  But will the audience be happy with that instead?   Wiping clean the slate.  Editing is Shin’s forte.  I am pretty sure Bidulgi couple will be okay.  The time “error” in Ep2 on IJ’s phone was not an error.  29Dec 2020 and we see Bidulgi couple still tracking well.  And PaBo is single  - Father Andrea.  Let’s go FGR’s! 

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

16 hours ago, nrllee said:

There’s definitely something about the MIB/neuralizer/forgetting theme that’s running through these initial eps.  We got it again this ep.  Right at the end.  The song lyrics is about forgetting…then we get the end credits.

yes, isn't strange. What Shwa said about need to recharge, it feels like a déjàvu, isn't it ?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

What happened with Shwa ? Bidulgi couple is breaking up now with a very cliché / out of date reasoning. 

The preview can be very misleading. There are a lot of things happening in this episode but storyline wise, it's not going forward, it's dragging. :sweat:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, BulmaGoku said:

but storyline wise, it's not going forward, it's dragging

It does feel like it’s treading water.  I get the feeling we’re skipping back and forwards in time.  LeeShin is running both timelines (Reality vs Fantasy) in tandem.  At some point I think he will drop the fantasy element (which has been running since that kiss in S1E12) and with it WG and we will revert back on course.  IS needs to come home because if her liver tests are bad, chances are she has liver failure and she needs a transplant.  IJ is her closest match for a liver because he is her sibling.  He may need to call on Prof Kwon (?) the guy he helped out with his family transplant case.  You never operate on your own family.  That’s usually a given.  Too much pressure.  And it hits too close to home if things go awry.  

FG has always been the steadying force in the band.  They hold the rhythm and beat.  When they aren’t synchronized, it throws the whole band off.  I get the feeling LeeShin is trying to highlight this with the strange introduction of WG (and IkSong to a certain extent), the pendulum has swung too far to the sappy sweetness of (trope filled) romcom.  It’s as if LeeShin is saying to the fan girls who’ve been begging them for ships to sail (and therefore tropes to be adhered to), “here you are.  You want love-at-first-sight and fairytale (with all the usual tropes)?  I will give it to you.  Feast on it.”  LeeShin know full well that it will be unsatisfactory.  Like having too many sweets.  They get sick of it and want the original LeeShin formula once more.  That’s what we’re seeing now with Netizens complaining?  Problem is, reality is FG.  Fan girls can’t have WG/IkSong and reality coexist.  WG/IkSong exist in fantasy/fairytale (LaLa Land).  FG exists in reality (what we saw in S1).   He’s pretty much backed them into a corner.  They can’t have it both ways.  Either accept the sugary cheesy disjointed fantasy/fairytale that he’s giving them in the start of S2 or live with the reality that the fairytale doesn’t exist and accept FG.  The story seemed to split in 2 in those last few minutes of S1.  Everything seemed to flow and then that kiss happened with the backstory of PaBo running to see her during the allergy.  I think everyone was taken by surprise because there was no lead up.  WGrs were celebrating but even they didn’t see it coming.  Even now, nobody knows when he started to like her?  How did he feel when he first saw her picking out maggots?  What about when her brother dropped her off?  Was he jealous?  Why did he kiss her?  Did he tell her anything at all about his decision?  All of their dates tell us nothing about their desire to get to know each other.  None of these things have been revealed.  It’s been functioning purely on a physical level?  It’s a fairytale.  Like your Disney fairytales.  The Prince kisses the Princess without really ever talking to her much :lol: and they get married and live happily ever after.  They live in their own alternate reality where it’s just the 2 of them.  

That’s why this season feels so off kilter.  The WG scenes switch us from slice of life to over the top romcom.  It’s too sudden.  No transitions.  And I don’t think it’s just the WG scenes.  I get the feeling the Dove couple noble idiocy and IS returning because of a life threatening illness may also be part of this whole dreamscape.  It’s very melodramatic don’t you think?  Shin loathes melodrama.  I found the whole ring return very odd.  I guess we will see what LeeShin delivers in the next few eps.  

Ep5 is the abusive father chase.  Where SHwa beat Jang.  So we may get something there.  It’s also when SHwa asked ChiHong if he liked her.  Actually, he was the one who gave her decaf coffee.  He was thoughtful enough to buy her decaf when he popped into her office that night.  He said she may have already had too many cups of the real stuff that day.  So the mystery coffees (1 decaf and 1 real) are probably given to her by PaBo.  The 2 Ahns are linked.   It’s also the time when SHwa discovers the lump on her breast and has the biopsy done.  The previews have her saying she needs to leave and really take a break this time.  Is it her SHwa way of hiding the truth from the boys?  Is something up with her health-wise (did her breast lump start to grow again)? PaBo would know something is up.  For all his failings as a man in S2 so far, he is still the one who catches on that something is not quite right with her.   It would align well with him being there for her this second time.  Like BaRam’s husband only showed up for her second op in S1.  

• Insightful 1

spacer.png

He’s the only guy who ever gave her decaf.  Because he thought she may have had a lot of real coffee already.  This happened in S1E5.  The 2 Ahns are linked.  So I am guessing the mystery coffee giver is PaBo.  He would be the only person who would think like that.  To think of getting her 2.  Decaf and the real coffee.

Also, I don’t think it was wise for Jang to claim victory over God.  It’s ominous.  Like a foreshadowing.  God is likely going to show up in the next ep to foil the efforts of WG.  He’s already given her ample warning.  The rain on the first date.  The wind gust in the second.  LeeShin aren’t Christians.  But they do believe in Fate.  So I can see them putting red lights in front of them.  Hurdles, events that happen which end up being a wedge for their relationship moving forward.  Like in the official pic release where the red light was on the windscreen.  Just like red lights hit JungHwan as he was trying to get to DS in R88.  Fate intervened.  In this case, God intervenes.  Actually it’s already there in Ep4.  The little girl’s name was BaDa (which means ocean/beach).  The one who gave PaBo a pinky promise.  Previews seem to imply that PaBo and Jang planning a trip to “BaDa” the beach.  Then she seems to tell him that she can’t guarantee it won’t happen again.  So circumstances may have forced her (emergency case etc) to break her promise to him (of going to the beach).  God intervenes.

• Like 1

Potentially with the cliffhanger from Ep4, rival doctor in MokPo could be the one who returns IJ’s favor by treating IS?  If IS needs a liver transplant (not uncommon for people with biliary atresia - which is what IS has), IJ would be the natural choice for donor.  They are siblings?  IJ could possibly include Jang in on the secret (the rival doctor’s surgical fellow is out of commission so maybe Jang would need to scrub in to assist?).   Jang would have to keep the secret from PaBo.  PaBo is a ticking time bomb remember?  He can’t be trusted to keep things secret so she would have to keep it from him.  Especially since he practically lives with JWan and IS doesn’t want him to know.

FG are tied together now with the long term lease…on a house…shared future plans, shared dreams, both heading in the same direction…bound by DLL.  :wub:  Do they even need to put a ring on it to confirm it?  :lol:  They are already “married” in their hearts.  Let’s go FG, the stars are aligning for us (God is on our side).

• Like 1

spacer.png

We will wait SHwa.  For PaBo to regain his sanity and return to his better half.  :wub:

We’ve been patiently paddling for over a year now.  The finish line is getting clearer by the episode.

:hooray2:

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Finally,

Long winter is about to end!

Spring is coming! And this time we have Jwon and Shwa working together. We can expect small buds sprouting around March/April. And by Summer (winter will be long gone!) our flower garden will have beautiful blooming perennials for us to enjoy and celebrate.

Until then, let's keep the anticipation together! 

:hwaiting:

• Love 2

It might seem like Jang is the reason why Jwon stayed (or that he chose her instead if God) But looking at the bigger picture, Jwon decided to stay for the children because he realized he can help more if he stay. (DLL + transient house for patient & family + children hospital). 

Then, Jangs confession happens along right after making that choice so getting in a relationship with her  becomes more like an afterthought for him. 

Jwon have a weakness for tears too and he said so himself during his conversation with his friends in the latest episode (Shinlee explained it for us just like that). The reason he is still staying at Jwan house is because every time he mentions moving out, Jwan becomes tearful and sad. Even though Jwon can afford his own place, he decided to stay.

So that being said, Jangs tear and pitiful demeanor may have moved his heart. Sounds more like pity than love to me so I won't be surprise if their relationship collapse after a few hurdles. Their relationship right now is just going through the motion of what is expected. Shallow? No growth? No real foundation?

In comparison to that, with Shwa, there might not be romance attached to it (at the moment) but Jwon is more himself, more happy & comfortable, more excited and in anticipation of the future. They know each other very well, they can read each others mind. Shwa is the one who respect his decision and his belief in God as well. She is the one who is helping him realize all his dreams. She is becoming more and more a match (made in heaven) for him than Jang is in many many way and its becoming more obvious overtime.

I am sure many are finally realizing FG is a force to be reckoned with seeing how things are now progressing between them. Jwon also as he is very slow in realizing who really is in his heart.

Winter is almost over! Next we have spring (love coming to bloom) then summer (love in full bloom). And this is our (FG) season!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Yes we’re tracking well @Arcticmama.  Good point about the tears.  Yes that kiss (still yet to be explained) was oddly out of place.  It could be when the timeline split into fantasy and reality.  That makes sense because Shin spliced the real scenes of SHwa and PaBo in there (reality).  When he told her in Dec 3 (First snow yay!!) that he was staying.  Then the whole IJ/Jang love at first sight segment was fantasy/fairytale.  Even Dove couple and ring return was there.  So is that fantasy/fairytale?  If so, then this whole noble idiocy trope that happened in Ep4 is fantasy as well.  WG dates are of course fantasy because it’s so over the top cheesy.  And with the Oliver and Claire Easter egg (robots who pretend to be in love) who end up erasing each other’s memories in the end when Oliver returns with his pot plant to Jeju?  That’s the real happy ending.  So my guess is that all the rants about LeeShin losing their touch and using tropes?  If they erase everything that happened in fantasy land, they will get back to their original style of writing.  Fan girls will get what they want.  LeeShin back to their original reality style drama…but there’s a catch, it means all the fantasy/fairytale scenes will be wiped out as well.  Neuralized.  No WG, no Bidulgi split.  It would be PaBo returning to his usual personality from S1.  PaBo stayed for the children, not for some woman.  And is carrying on DLL with SHwa.  They will have many children because they will start the children’s hospital together.  She’s a woman on a mission to make his dream a reality.  That’s how she will knock him out.  Like she did the abusive father.  DLL is the red string of fate that ties them together.  They were locked in from the start.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Arcticmama said:

It might seem like Jang is the reason why Jwon stayed (or that he chose her instead if God) But looking at the bigger picture, Jwon decided to stay for the children because he realized he can help more if he stay

I never believe Jwon stayed for Jang. Here he explained it himself why he stayed. because he cut a deal with Dir Ju.

spacer.png

2 hours ago, nrllee said:

PaBo stayed for the children, not for some woman.  And is carrying on DLL with SHwa.  They will have many children because they will start the children’s hospital together.  She’s a woman on a mission to make his dream a reality.  That’s how she will knock him out.  Like she did the abusive father.  DLL is the red string of fate that ties them together.  They were locked in from the start.

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Yes @nrllee erase them or reset them back before the fantasy started. and the story will fall back in its place back to reality-based where it make sense.  

One thing they wont be able to erase though is that red string of fate between Jwon and Shwa, their DLL project that is growing strong even in that fantasy world. I am sure, no matter what changes they do, they can twist it, turn it around, zap it, or turn it upside down, it will still be FG in the end. 

• Love 1