FlowerGarden (Ahn JeongWon ♥️ Chae SongHwa)

nrllee

49 minutes ago, Arcticmama said:

One thing they wont be able to erase though is that red string of fate between Jwon and Shwa, their DLL project that is growing strong even in that fantasy world. I am sure, no matter what changes they do, they can twist it, turn it around, zap it, or turn it upside down, it will still be FG in the end. 

I think that’s why the drama feels disjointed.  Because there are 2 timelines running in parallel.  Parts of it are fantasy, other parts are reality.  Which is which?  It’s hard to figure out with some segments.  Dove couple felt real.  But is it?  WG is definitely in LaLa land so that’s easy to spot.  SHwa’s rejection of IJ is real.  DLL is real because it’s serious stuff they are talking about and it runs in line with the story set out in S1.  Bear couple is as real as it gets.  They are progressing really nicely.  Depth and understanding.  SH is starting to read her mind almost :lol:.  And he’s very comfortable around her - telling her his deepest fears, being vulnerable.  

Hopefully we will get some surety soon.  There will be more FG hints as we gain traction.   Slow and steady.  We will get there in the end.  Like the tortoise and the hare.  The tortoise wins.  

• Like 2

So far all Emergency couples (couples who meet up in front of the ER) have broken up.  I mentioned them before - @BulmaGoku was pivotal in bringing it up with her gifs.  :)  I wasn’t sure about Dove Couple but last week’s ep confirmed it.  It’s imminent.  One more couple has been meeting up conspicuously in front of the ER for each date.  Previews seem to show there’s trouble in paradise.  God has been threatening to show up.  He probably will this week?  IJ was the cause of Dove couple’s misunderstanding.  He obviously didn’t know IS was dating JunWan when he said JWan’s gf was selfish.  That precipitated the noble idiocy decision by IS and they broke up.  This week it looks like he may also be the one to cause a rift in WG.  Possibly because he would ask Jang to keep his secret - that IS is in need of a liver?  Maybe?  People with biliary atresia often do require liver transplants.  IS said her liver test results weren’t great.  IJ promised to fix her (just like he promised SHwa).  I am hoping his desperation to help his sister out doesn’t result in him doing anything illegal to procure the liver.  We find out in 2 days.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, nrllee said:

It’s imminent.  One more couple has been meeting up conspicuously in front of the ER for each date.

We've seen this coming. Most of the time everyone has been standing in front of Emergency Centre, but Shin PD specifically shot only the couples that having "problems" with obvious sign Emergency Centre.  IIRC, when Minha saw SH and his ex-Wife, they are also  standing in front of it. Some has already solved their problems, e-g SHwa - IkJun (friendzone, twinzoned), and they survive their friendship. SH- Ex-Wife can't be save.  Jwan-IkSun is in critical condition. We will see if they survive. So, we know who's next :lol:

Whoahhhhhh I am so excited to participate with the discussions here and BoD.  Many-many brilliant analysis, they are so so so so good.

But I am moving out in a new town and in a new house. And new internet provider. So it's a bit hectic. I am really depending on my neighbour internet connection for the moment. It's not fun. What are we without wifi ? :grimace:

I really hope by the weekend I can already have a stable internet connection so I can watch and participate with the excitement. I want to see the karma fall upon Maggot, I think either Ep 5 or 6. :naughty:

As soon as I have my internet back, I will try to collect all the emergency couples. Just so we have somekind of archives by the end of HP . FGers, lets keep on paddling, slowly but sure :highonflowers:

spacer.png

vlcsnap-2021-07-13-21h15m54s362.png

Because on top of the Emergecy Centre sign there is another sign, Medical Centre. So, obviously, Shin PD only shot specific couple with Emergency Centre sticker on their scene :approves:

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Re Dove couple - Yup.  That’s why I said emergency couples.  They all met up in front of ER.   Whether in S1 or S2.  It’s been consistent so far.  :)  IJ also met up with SHwa earlier when he arrived in his Lycra bike wear.  She came via taxi from SokCho. Actually she gave up a lot for PaBo.  She gave him her car which meant that if she needed to come to YulJe she would’ve had to catch a taxi there and back.  Until she got a new car for herself.  PaBo needs to wake up and realize that she’s been giving of herself to him all this time.  Making his dream come true.  :wub:

Looking forward to sharing good news with you when you’re back online.  Ep 5 is the only time Jang and SHwa face off (with the abusive dad) and it’s a pivotal scene so I am wondering if LeeShin will give something to us in S2E5 or have a flashback.  Ep6 was when we had PaBo running to check on Jang’s allergy (as a flashback in Ep12).  I wonder if they will do the same for FG.   Hopefully they will give us a support scene between PaBo and SHwa earlier Eg he shows up for her breast cancer follow up or something.  Stay safe in your move. :heart:  

• Like 1

Pink piggies could be PPL?  :lol:

There’s still the original pink Piggie from S1 that he got when his savings matured for Rosa’s birthday bash.  The one where she was arranging white roses (?) in his office.  And talking about marriage to SHwa.  

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1U7nRQoAZ1IJzjbyduGGGoqoRS1QgTAhRDYOA-xYIF3k/

Full ad here.

See the VW campervan in the back?
spacer.png

VW campervan and pink Piggie (the original) in PaBo’s office in S1.

spacer.png

• Like 1

@BulmaGoku @nrllee

I would be very worried if were rooting for one of those couples mentioned. Emergency sign on top of bad weather condition such as rain and heavy wind could mean major calamity later in the relationship. 

Non couple looking more like real couple,  MH & SH and JWon & SHwa, are more in tune with each other unlike SM & SB, Bidulgi couple and JWon & Jang.

• Like 1

Hello Flowergardeners,

I was watching the scene where JW and Jang are together after their date, and in the background the train speeds away and the car is shown with its hazard lights.  I was surprised I had not observed it since I FF ed their scenes.  It is obvious that the writer director is hinting that the couple are speeding into a hazard zone with the hazard lights.  

What do you guys think?

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@angelwingssf yup.  Hazard lights.  Speeding train (their relationship is very “fast”, moved straight from zero to make out kiss in S1Ep12).  We still don’t know vital details about 

1. when did PaBo start to like her?

2. why did he turn her offer of a date down in Ep7 only to kiss her in Ep12?
3. what was he thinking when he saw her with her brother outside ER?  Was he jealous?

4. did she tell him about her meeting with Rosa?

5. why hasn’t Rosa asked about her?  She only mentioned that she thought he had a gf on Christmas Day?

6. what does he like about her?  We know she likes everything about him.

Their relationship is held together by physicality.  The hugs, the kissing.  No talking. :lol:. It’s very obvious that they are set up as a foil to the deeper Bear couple.  They have none of the physicality but all of the depth.  Bear couple will survive storms a whole lot better than the shallow couple.  Their (shallow couple) whole relationship is shrouded by secrecy.  Secrets from the public.  Secrets from each other.  

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

@miracle23 kinda low if that’s their ploy.  :blink:  Have they really nothing better to do?  To incite a war when thus far everyone’s been playing nice and staying in our lanes?  That particular user account has since been deleted so it’s kinda suspicious.

Just let it play out as LeeShin wants.  It’s a guessing game remember?  Who’s the mafia?  We have stated our case, and they have stated theirs.  Just like the mafia is revealed in the end, LeeShin will decide how it ends.  Winner takes all.  Loser eats humble pie and then can decide if they want to join the game again when it next rolls round.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@nrllee these people, they came here and went to BoD to read us of their on accords and have the nerve to feel offended being a trespasser. They seek attention that much, I don't think they can live without it. They feel the need to be the leader or those who control the world's narratives as if other people have no rights to their own minds and only allowed to follow one thought. Scary isn't it when you have these sick people roaming around the world wide web, pretending to be the righteous soldiers or becoming cybertroopers to spread their crazy influence in this present days? And doing that over a fiction? 

I will wait till Bulma read and take down the post after that, nrllee. Thank you and I'll see you on the other side. Stay safe here ladies. Since many come to you read you here, expose the bullies whenever you come across them. That is how you teach this uneducated bunch.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, miracle23 said:

I will wait till Bulma read and take down the post after that, nrllee

I am so so sorry for my late reply. I Replied to you @Miracle23 . I am in Ikea for the moment. I don't have Internet yet at home. It will be installed on Monday. 

@nrllee what's going on in HP land??? What did I miss??? 

• Like 2

@BulmaGoku I haven’t watched Ep5 personally.  But we got FG hints in the end.  Time jump happened.  SHwa’s neck is better.  We’re in March 2021 at the end.  You may need to FFwd WG scenes.  They connect on a physical level as usual.  No deep talk at all.  Bear couple is progressing nicely.  Dove couple is still split up.  IS returns and is in an army camp back in ChangWon.  She has a haircut.  She obviously still loves JWan.  

PaBo gave SHwa a pot of daisies when she got back from SokCho for good. (Oliver in Maybe Happy Ending always carried a pot plant with him).  The daisies were significant because they were from Rosa’s garden.  Sung DongIl had another cameo.  He visited Rosa and there was talk about daisies and when he watered the garden, he created a rainbow with the water droplets.  There’s a meta there.  Packmule unpacked it in BoD.  Suffice to say that PaBo’s Crocs tell us the ending.  Shin planted the clue in his Jibbitz.  Daisies (his and hers), rainbow…M = marriage.  Maybe Sung DongIl will marry them. :lol:.  

spacer.png

On 7/15/2021 at 6:46 AM, miracle23 said:

Updated: Bulma has clarified it was not her Twitter account.

They must be desperate to sink that low.  I have no words. :blink:

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Theft is a theme in Ep5.  

It started with the diamond ring.  Which looked for all intensive purposes to have been recast into a pendant for SinHye’s necklace.

Spoiler

spacer.png

Then there was talk from Sung DongIl to Rosa about being careful about thieves.

Spoiler

spacer.png

Then there was the talk about PaBo eating Bossam (he’s the only one, the others ate crab).  SHwa stealing PaBo and becoming the greatest villain.  Actually I have a feeling PaBo may have had an allergic reaction after kissing Jang in the apartment.  She had just eaten crab.  That would be really funny because Jang had an allergic reaction in Ep6.  We may see a flashback.  And the root cause of it was SHwa.  She played the “villain” :lol:.  Funny how with each date, there is always the other potential partner mentioned.  With Jang she talked about IJ in date 1.  Date 2 and 3 there was SHwa.  Presumably SHwa was there in date 1 too because Jang doesn’t have a car.  PaBo is driving SHwa’s old car.  SokCho was mentioned this time.  

Note how Shin timed this just Bossam reference as SHwa called PaBo by his baptismal name 

Spoiler

spacer.png

And then my favourite scene in Ep5. The daisies that make her smile, the Ta-Da.  The surprise FG wedding that awaits us all :wub:

spacer.png

And this pops up on my feed.  Rainbow.

cr yeonseok_ina Twitter

:wub:

spacer.png

And last but not least.  Stolen joy.  EunJi’s mother’s happiness was the result of another family’s devastation.  And so she rightly thanked the little Angel who gave his life for her baby’s.  :tears:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

ChiHong gave her flowers too.  The 2 Ahns are linked.  The only difference is that ChiHong was after a dating relationship.  SHwa is looking to get married.  It was either marriage or staying single.  Remember marriage NOT dating.  And her eyes are on PaBo.  With Father Sung DongIl’s blessings care of the daisy flowers.  And of course Shin PD (thanks to the deliberate placement of Jibbitz on PaBo’s Crocs).  Irrefutable evidence. :lol:.  A year has past.  How much has DLL grown with FG working in tandem?  PaBo said he treats all the children in the hospital as his own.  Just imagine the many children between FG when the Children’s Hospital becomes a reality.  :wub:  Altruism.  Match made in heaven.  Nearly half way.  I wonder if we will get an epilogue filled with FG scenes.  We deserve as much for waiting this long.  Wake up PaBo from your fairytale slumber.  Your real queen awaits you.

• Like 2

On 7/16/2021 at 12:06 AM, nrllee said:

a rainbow with the water droplets.  There’s a meta there.  Packmule unpacked it in BoD

@nrllee I am back online.:partyblob: Finally. I got to watch ep5. Well, since twitter accident, I am careful now. But somehow I am still convince that FG is still the endgame. Based on :

1. Rhythm section in band composition. It's really match with FG's characters compatibility 

2. Mafia game. The one who arrived in the final undetected is the winner

3. Shin PD's 3 keywords for Season 2: relatability, emotions and rhythm. For 12 episode, means Ep 1 - 4 is about relatability, 5-8 is about emotions (so here we are entering emotional upside down. We should expect that until 8) and then rhythm section will be revealed. 

So let the other couple do their lovey-dovey-lack-of-chemistry date. We shouldn't be bother. We got a pot of daisy flower from PaBo's bro garden,:highonflowers: and other got a snow crab, bought by and suggested by our queen.:gangnamstyle:

• Love 2

@BulmaGoku I am waiting for an allergy flashback in Ep6.  :lol:  When PaBo gets his face ballooning up like Jang’s did because he kissed her after she ate crab.  Anyone with an allergy would know not to do that.  Not in real life anyway.  You will definitely get a reaction if that happened.  :lol:

Nah pretty sure we’re end game.  Why else would Shin plant the daisy in the scene with Sung DongIl?  And he got him to bend his neck sideways.  And Rosa said she fed the plant supplements to make it better?  That’s SHwa and her neck and her need to recover in SokCho.  Both men had “Ta-da” so it’s linked.  Then the rainbow in the garden with the hose on the water droplets.  The Jibbitz on PaBo’s Crocs.  That’s as deliberate as it gets.  We just have to wait for that “Ta-da” moment. :lol:

I just realized that IJ was working Christmas Day 2019 (thanks to his conversation with IS whilst eating).  So I am wondering if they will swap the men on Christmas Day and have IJ kiss Jang instead.  Flipping it.  I still think IJ will end up as a single dad and return to his universe UJu though.  Jang may go away?  To the US?  There’s a US flag on IJ’s Crocs so I am wondering how that will play into the story.  The SechSkies MV had her dying but that’s kinda dramatic so going away to study (like SH did) would make more sense.  

Good to see you back.  No matter how careful you are, there are always idiots out there who want to stir trouble so just go about your business.  Your gifs are gold.