FlowerGarden (Ahn JeongWon ♥️ Chae SongHwa)

nrllee

Teaser2 is out...

cr PD Na’s YoutTube channel

cr bluelagoona80 Twitter

...and we have a moment :wub:.  SHwa only looks at JWon like that.  She did that in Ep10 watching him eat and when he told her he was staying.  And it looks like JWon is returning the favor.  Consistent again...rhythm section...in the background.  No hype.  :lol:  I am thinking Ep10 reveal for FG?  Enough time for a wedding.  Keep paddling our canoe FGrs.  We will land safely on the shores of Jeju island.  Where Warm and Cozy was filmed.  In the fields of Canola.

As for all the pics coming up about the pairings in the teaser, it’s about who their attentions are focused on.  One Prof was on the phone with his resident (?) :lol: or UJu whilst SWha had her shoes off (Cinderella nod again).  Actually all the Profs were “with” their residents bar SHwa. 

It’s coming together as we expected FGrs.  Patience is a virtue.  Not much longer now. :wub:

EDIT - many didn’t realize the teaser had dropped because we were busy watching the BTS.  Why would Shin do that?  Mafia anyone?  Diversion.  :lol:  Ahhh... PD Shin.  Up to your old tricks again.  Love it.

• Like 3

Also this has got me curious.  What did the boys see that caused them to give this reaction in the teaser?  They are waiting for a car?  It looks like that?  
spacer.png

SHwa always wanted a campervan.  It’s mentioned in her character description.  

The only pleasure for Song Hwa is going alone and camping in the peaceful nature. Someday, buying a cool camping car and going for a nationwide tour, that are Song Hwa’s small dreams.

The yellow combivan features in JWon’s room as a prop.  
spacer.png

She’s all for pursuing her dreams.

spacer.png

Would she be pulling up in her new ride?  A camper van? :wub:

• Like 1

When Prison Playbook collides with Hospital Playlist (male leads).  What were the odds?  Looks like they are filming YS’s new drama (Suriname) on Jeju island because of travel restrictions.  Maybe Shin will get Park HaeSoo to cameo in S2 as a guest.  Maybe as one of SHwa’s brothers? :lol:

spacer.png

• Like 1

21 hours ago, nrllee said:

Of umbrellas and rain

Thank you @nrlleeThis is the obvious example of umbrella as a clue. The uproar and the speculations concerning umbrellas in the new Hospital Playlist Season 2 poster are hilarious. The couple, share an umbrella. The non-couple having their own umbrella for themsleves.  :loolz:

The question is, who SHwa will share it with ?  :highonflowers:

Certainly not IkJun. He has his own umbrella.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

And MiDo confirms it for us.  The characters reflect their true personalities (everyone bar KyungHo).  That’s always been how LeeShin chooses his cast.  It enables them to act “naturally” and be themselves much of the time.

Cr https://www.soompi.com/article/1472656wpp/jeon-mi-do-and-kim-dae-myung-return-as-kindhearted-doctors-and-friends-in-hospital-playlist-2

Jeon Mi Do shared, “I think the characters all match us 200 percent more than in Season 1. I think that’s why we were able to film with more focus, but also while having more fun. Since I’ve already adjusted once, in Season 2, I believe I’ll be able to be more relaxed and show you Chae Song Hwa through better acting.”

And again

Last season, Jeon Mi Do made her grand entrance as Chae Song Hwa, an incredible neurosurgeon and the emotional anchor of her five best friends. Chae Song Hwa is a character loved both on and off-screen, receiving lots of attention from viewers for her kindness to patients and for being a trustworthy colleague to her juniors and seniors.

In the newly released stills, Chae Song Hwa is shown with a kind smile, looking prepared to listen to any and all of your worries. The photos also capture the trust she instills in patients as a doctor, as well as her warmth and how down-to-earth she is.

Who else portrays this personality?  If SHwa is Summer (as I have read in social media), then the person who matches her would be the one who can cope with the heat...in his operating theatre.  And the one with the cactus and sunflower Jibbitz on his shoe.  The man who has just as warm a personality.

spacer.png

Spoiler

I have been trying to think of how Romantic Winter can be matched up using this temperature analogy and I think I have it.  IJ specializes in transplant surgery.  And with transplants, the organs have to be delivered in ice.  So that’s the link to Winter.  :lol:

• Like 2

mic drop

noun
INFORMALUS

1. an instance of deliberately dropping or tossing aside one's microphone at the end of a performance or speech one considers to have been particularly impressive.
    "he ruffled some feathers with his acceptance speech and mic drop after winning the Best British Album award"
    • used to emphasize that a discussion is at an end after a definitive or particularly impressive point has been made.
      "Nuff said. Mic drop!"

I am not familiar with the term.  Yes I am a dinosaur.  But my daughter tells me that it signifies THE END.  So does that mean tonight’s BTS was the last?  Next week we will get something different?  Why else would there be a mic drop at the end of tonight’s BTS? :lol:  Wonder what we will have next Thursday then?

Looks like another teaser was released.  Featuring the side characters (residents, nurses and med students). 

• Love 1

51 minutes ago, nrllee said:

I am not familiar with the term

I thought it was one of the song by BTS --> the boy band :smile:

I saw the new teaser, I don't understand anything. So I will wait for the teaser with subtitles. 

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

Looks like another teaser was released

Is it only me or the fangirl  always looks depressed ? or worried ? or dissapointed ? in the teaser.

• LOL 3

6 hours ago, BulmaGoku said:

thought it was one of the song by BTS --> the boy band

You’re right!  I took it to mean literally- THE END of the BTS.  :lol:

6 hours ago, BulmaGoku said:

s it only me or the fangirl  always looks depressed ? or worried ? or dissapointed ? in the teaser.

Yeah I think all the residents looked stressed to a certain extent.  Fan girl looked happy in the scene with IJ and MinHa when they were eating together?

I did notice a lot of nurses in the teaser?  There was one scene in HP1 that had me scratching my head.  Remember the one where the new nurses came into O&G and one of them looked besotted by SH?  For a moment there I thought she was going to be a competitor for MinHa?  That story just went nowhere?  I didn’t understand why it was inserted in there.  Did I miss something?  

38 minutes ago, nrllee said:

I did notice a lot of nurses in the teaser?

Right. There are so many of them but I only recalled several from HP1. I will have a closer look.

Oh, I remember you analysed scenes based on numbers. There are scenes involving JWon and SHwa in different occasion around the lift. And it was number 3. I forgot in which episodes. JWon went up for 3rd floor and Shwa went down from/for 3 floor or the other way around. But the camera emphasized number 3, just like in one scene where the camera focus on number 7. It might be a foreshadowing that they will end up in Season 3 ? Or just one of those trolls from SHin PD again to divert our attention ? What do you think ?

• LOL 1

@BulmaGoku that analysis was just for fun.  But good catch on the 3rd level.  I think originally they were planning on 3 seasons but given the current climate, I don’t know if that’s going to happen?  We will need to wait for confirmation if S2 is going to be it for HP or if they do decide to go down the path of 3 seasons.  But FG reveal will only happen right at the end of the series so if there are 3 seasons, then we won’t get it till S3.  If they decided to just end the series with this season, then we will see it end of this season.  I am pretty sure about the 7 because that’s a decidedly Biblical number.  SHwa is portrayed as an almost perfect character so it didn’t surprise me that Neurology was on Level 7.  Whenever Shin pans the camera in on plaques and numbers I sit up and take notice.  Because it’s deliberate.  He’s really anal about lines and framing.  And props.  He’s particular about props.  Just like the yellow combivan in JWon’s room.  And he put those Jibbitz on JWon’s Crocs for a reason.  The Union Jack flag in the makeshift bed that JWan slept on (because IS was going to UK).

Also I am anticipating that the angst Jang is feeling could be her decision about her sub specialty?  Should she pursue Pediatrics or will she pick transplant surgery?  Alluding to her choice between Jwon and IJ.  Given her aptitude, I cannot see her enjoying Pediatrics as a sub specialty.  

5 minutes ago, nrllee said:

I am pretty sure about the 7 because that’s a decidedly Biblical number.  SHwa is portrayed as an almost perfect character so it didn’t surprise me that Neurology was on Level 7.

Talking about number 7.  In Reply 1988, Jung Bong's favorite number is 7 too. 

I am just starting ep 1 Reply 1997 and 94 simultaniously. Hopefully this weekend I will have time to catch up some more episodes. 

20 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Should she pursue Pediatrics or will she pick transplant surgery?  Alluding to her choice between Jwon and IJ.  Given her aptitude, I cannot see her enjoying Pediatrics as a sub specialty.  

I agree with you. Objectively, she might be a good doctor, but she needs to work on her attitude. Detachment is never good in healing profession. I believe doctors have to have certain degree of "motherly" instinct . EVen JWan has that quality. So far, Jang only shows off empathy towards patient when JWon was around. The rest, she was mostly busy dealing with her feeling towards JWon. Can't concluding much from the teaser.  But I saw her with Minha and IJ. It could also mean, she is still consulting her problems with IJ or she pick transplant surgery hehehehe. We will see. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, BulmaGoku said:

Talking about number 7.  In Reply 1988, Jung Bong's favorite number is 7 too. 

I am just starting ep 1 Reply 1997 and 94 simultaniously. Hopefully this weekend I will have time to catch up some more episodes. 

I agree with you. Objectively, she might be a good doctor, but she needs to work on her attitude. Detachment is never good in healing profession. I believe doctors have to have certain degree of "motherly" instinct . EVen JWan has that quality. So far, Jang only shows off empathy towards patient when JWon was around. The rest, she was mostly busy dealing with her feeling towards JWon. Can't concluding much from the teaser.  But I saw her with Minha and IJ. It could also mean, she is still consulting her problems with IJ or she pick transplant surgery hehehehe. We will see. 

@nrllee and I finally heard a realistic and objective reaction by doctors about "the kissing scene". It is inappropriate. It's not so much about the kissing itself. It is in the hospital. It's a professional workplace. And it's power harassement.

• LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

24 minutes ago, BulmaGoku said:

I finally heard a realistic and objective reaction by doctors about "the kissing scene". It is inappropriate. It's not so much about the kissing itself. It is in the hospital. It's a professional workplace. And it's power harassement.

Bingo.  He’s her superior.  She’s his resident.  He owed a duty of care to her.  To maintain boundaries.  Legally it would be construed as harassment.  It should never happen in the hospital.  MinHa and SH’s relationship was the exemplar?  The confession happened outside.  Professionalism at its core.  Even with the supposed “put down” by SH (he told IJ what he said).  It meant that they could separate their private lives from their professional lives.  It really is complicated.  Even with MinHa and SH.  He’s her supervisor?  If people thought they were in a relationship, then wouldn’t they think he’s giving her special attention or rewarding her work over others?  It’s a can of worms.  Even if SH denies being prejudiced, if he has a relationship with a resident under his supervision, it would be construed by others as unfair and his judgement impaired.  In part, it could be why SHwa left for SokCho.  To escape all that innuendo and gossip.  Which IJ and ChiHong exposed without thinking of the consequences during their posturing at the Neurology dinner.  

• Like 3

On 6/3/2021 at 10:18 PM, BulmaGoku said:

I thought it was one of the song by BTS --> the boy band :smile:

I saw the new teaser, I don't understand anything. So I will wait for the teaser with subtitles. 

Is it only me or the fangirl  always looks depressed ? or worried ? or dissapointed ? in the teaser.

Same old same old :grimace:

On 6/4/2021 at 7:05 AM, BulmaGoku said:

@nrllee and I finally heard a realistic and objective reaction by doctors about "the kissing scene". It is inappropriate. It's not so much about the kissing itself. It is in the hospital. It's a professional workplace. And it's power harassement.

This! I have always held on to my view that no such relationship should happen between those in direct supervision of their juniors. I have seen it in RDTK and look what happened to the main female lead? She had her relationship in secret with her direct superior who in the end was actually cheating on her with a nurse in the same department. 

I have also always thought that all the residents who are crushing on their professors will eventually move on without being in a romantic relationship with their said crush. Perhaps Minha had a chance given that she still has no sunset scene with Shyeong but I hope if ever it happened, they are no longer working in the same hospital or in direct supervision with each other.

I am super glad that Shwa x Shyeong showed such high professionalism and rejected their juniors. It would be terribly awkward to scold your young girlfriend in front of everyone and then having to make up for it later and the possible cover-ups. Not to mention the relationship will be in secret due to talks and claims of biasness and unfair treatment. Imagine having to break up and then continue to work together as if nothing happens. Fact is, such relationship just spells trouble from a to z. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1