FlowerGarden (Ahn JeongWon ♥️ Chae SongHwa)

nrllee

Hi there,

I just want to give a friendly reminder that this is a specifically a FlowerGarden (Ahn JeongWon ♥️  Chae SongHwa) thread so any discussion or conversation should be about the couple (I notice some discussion about R94). As per Soompi rules for the shipper paradise forum:

4. Do not engage in off-topic conversations.

If you'd like to discuss / post off-topic conversations (i.e. chit-chats / greetings / discussions about irrelevant couples), do so through personal message or where else more appropriate. Posts that don't abide by this rule may be subject to deletion without notice.

Please keep this in mind while discussing on the thread. Thank you!

From your Moderator,

ferily

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ferily said:

I notice some discussion about R94)

Thanks for the reminder.  But the talk about other dramas that the writer and PD have written pertains to our FG couple because they have used their past dramas as templates to write their characters and story?  YYS was in R94 and so was Sung DongIl.  Just clarifying.  

4. Do not engage in off-topic conversations.

If you'd like to discuss / post off-topic conversations (i.e. chit-chats / greetings / discussions about irrelevant couples), do so through personal message or where else more appropriate. Posts that don't abide by this rule may be subject to deletion without notice.

I will abide.  And think about starting another thread for the other couple I am talking about - Romantic Winter.  

Question - Is it possible to put the off topic mentions in a spoiler tag?  Like we do in other main threads?  With the disclaimer “Off topic”?  

EDIT - for FGrs who want to rant or talk about other couples or talk theories, best to take the discussions to our Haven at BoD.  Not long till S2 now and we can discuss away there with abandon. :)

• Like 2

Hi @nrllee if R94 relates with the couple in some way then discussion about R94 is fine.

The reason why I posted in the thread is because I notice that there was conversation specifically talking about the couple in R94 (I know that the actor is in that drama too but specifically talking about the couple from R94 doesn't relate to Flower garden) and even talks about the actress in R94. I will also say that discussion about other actors, actresses, and characters in the drama is a thin line unless it directly relates to the couple... (Honestly it can be hard to gauge at times) As long as conversation doesn't go too off-topic, it should be okay.

For the spoiler tag, I'll be honest here.. I'm uncertain about this because the spoiler tag is used for...well of course for any spoilers but also for any additional images, gifs, videos and Tweets. As well as for any more content that would make the post too long. I will say that it should be okay to use the spoiler tag, just make sure that the discussions don't go long being off-topic :)

• Thanks 1

@BulmaGoku No problems, we all get carried away at times. Just carry on the conversations over at BoD. We will be talking more there anyway when S2 starts.  Not long now. :)

I love the way she looks adoringly at JWon.  And then calls him JeongWon-ah…:wub:.  She only ever looks at him like this.  No one else.

spacer.png

2 hours ago, nrllee said:

I love the way she looks adoringly at JWon.  And then calls him JeongWon-ah…:wub:.  She only ever looks at him like this.  No one else.

And I love the way he looks at her. The look of wonder on how to decode and what to make out of her loving gaze :wub:

spacer.png

• Love 1

On 6/7/2021 at 7:48 AM, nrllee said:

Our rhythm section is humming along magnificently.  Stay on target.  Locked in from the start.

Maybe it has been done before, but It's fun to do this :gangnamstyle:

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1

So, I finished rewatching Season 1 yesterday. I was having fear that my (our) ship may not sail in S2 because I hear such a strong following from

Spoiler

IS ship. However, after rewatching S1, I got my hopes up again because right after the drinking game with CH and IJ, when IJ finally admitted that he likes SHwa to her whole team, they were shown in a cab with IJ really drunk. SHwa's reaction on that dinner drinking table may be vague but her emotions in that taxi when she and IJ were alone was very clear. He was so passed out drunk and was sleeping on her shoulder. She looked at him and looked irritated with him, even pushing his head away. Now, this is not the reaction of someone who has the same romantic feelings for the guy after finding out he likes her back. She was in her private moment that time and had she had feelings for him, we could see SHwa having a tender look when the guy couldn't see her because he's dead drunk. But, no.

So this made me relieved that I did not miss signals when I first watched S1 (I had doubted myself initially) and I read correctly her non-answers as really reflections of her non-romantic feelings. IJ is a great guy but SHwa just doesn't like him back in the romantic way. Then, it makes me more hopeful that it is Jwon that she likes all along!:wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, keutin said:

So this made me relieved that I did not miss signals when I first watched S1 (I had doubted myself initially) and I read correctly her non-answers as really reflections of her non-romantic feelings. IJ is a great guy but SHwa just doesn't like him back in the romantic way. Then, it makes me more hopeful that it is Jwon that she likes all along!

I don’t blame you.  Because the hype is everywhere.  Like this from Bistus (Instagram).  And we’re getting arrows from 2 fronts, not just one.  So it’s hard not to doubt.

Spoiler

spacer.png

But we need to keep calm and look at facts.  With LeeShin’s dramas, it’s always been about who the girl likes and wants.  And you need to pick up her cues.  Like you said from your assessment above, her response is what counts.  Who does SHwa shoot lingering looks at?  Who does she go out of her way to look after (she made sure JWon had dinner and even warmed it up for him)?  Who would make the rest of her life journey pleasurable and easy with shared interests and values?  It’s not the man who wants to party hard and loves the city life.  It’s the man who has outdoor pursuits as his leisure outlets.  It’s the man who even when drunk somehow doesn’t land his head on her shoulder and cross the line unless she wants him to.  It’s JWon.  The mafia will be revealed right at the end.  That’s how the game is played.  This drama has been one big game for LeeShin.  They love the fact that hardly anyone has caught on.  Shin mentioned rhythm as the final keyword.  Our rhythm section will be the final word.  :wub:

There were a lot of sunsets in the promos - teasers and poster.  So I am speculating that HP will end with S2 and they decided not to continue with S3 (or if they do, it will be like a Friends Reunion maybe? :lol:).  

• Like 1

Wait…what did I just read? :lol:

Cr https://www.soompi.com/article/1473769wpp/where-hospital-playlist-left-off-in-season-1-and-how-these-stories-will-continue-into-season-2

Spoiler

As much as he dreamt of becoming a priest, Ahn Jeong Won (Yoo Yeon Seok) had just as much of a desire to help his patients, leading to his decision to stay at the hospital. At the end of Season 1, he was approached by resident Jang Gyeo Ul (Shin Hyun Been) who has a one-sided crush on him. While crying, she told him, “I like you, doctor,” and Ahn Jeong Won responded by kissing her. Season 2 will unravel whether this was the start of something new, or a tease of what might’ve been.

So my dream/wish theory is a 50-50 chance?  :lol:

Here it is again

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Y0Zv7vqKajXUDHdCTHaxspP_hFWb67ZVl8t8lokWCsI/

Cinderella never did kiss the Prince at the ball

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ue0ikmEGnWXSdUVrWjhO6zarWQ9oGLyo7WhQZSAEXHU/

And how to cook up a dream

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1htvji22S9TB8FQkHAPB9GpmVEi6S9p8XUoI6ZoC3sdI/

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Today's press conference. Look the sitting composition. 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

or a tease of what might’ve been.

I will put more, instead of 50 - 50, I think it's 70% is a tease of what might've been *optimist*

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Waiting to see what the subs give us for the PressCon.  But Shin always gives vague indeterminate answers.  I trust the script.  We’ve analyzed it well.  We just need to be patient and wait.  :)

• Like 1

There is another insert teaser during the presscon.  IkJun really sticks to SHwa, at least that the teaser wants us to believe. But I like the fact that they are still (always) gathering in SHwa's office. I am dying to watch S2. But I guess I have to wait longer because I am not sure Netflix here will launch it at the same time as in Korea. I will certainly be a ghost here, waiting for update...hahahaha

• LOL 2

Yes very long teaser.  Fist bump.  I think I will have to wait a day after in my region for Netflix.  That’s okay.  No rush.  :lol:  I read somewhere that in the PressCon Shin said there’s no plans for S3 yet because it’s hard to match the schedules for everyone (not sure how true it is).  It’s as I thought.  They are likely to end it with S2 and resolve everything.  And potentially if they have anything in the future, it will be a reunion or something :lol:.

spacer.png

• Like 1