[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

Same spot + Love? Calm self calm down 

:rickroll:

I see the same light post ;) where is this place?

What does that bridge mean to them? Something special must’ve happened for them to post a photo of that one particular bridge 

and i want to know, What's infront of this bridge? I mean what is there.. A cafe? their building? park? lols Or they just passed through this place and took picture

20200929-110536.jpg

20200929-110530.jpg

Btw KMT & MGT sticker on line are too cute!!

Screenshot-2020-09-29-11-42-26-47.jpg

Spoiler

Screenshot-2020-09-29-11-42-36-68.jpg

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

@Meinehappiness @szne09 Adding info from NN280194 on twitter:

"From SYJ pic it seems she's going towards SeongSu Dong area and for extra info. This is her front view. From SeongSu bridge you can directly see KSH apartment. Guys, I'm not saying she is going there or anything. I'm just saying that's how her front view looks like."

20200929-135654.jpg

"GM office is also located in the same Area as KSH apartment. She might also have a schedule somewhere and have to pass that bridge."

20200929-140304.png

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

4 hours ago, denira2104 said:

Same spot + Love? Calm self calm down 

I see the same light post ;) where is this place?

What does that bridge mean to them? Something special must’ve happened for them to post a photo of that one particular bridge 

and i want to know, What's infront of this bridge? I mean what is there.. A cafe? their building? park? lols Or they just passed through this place and took picture

Btw KMT & MGT sticker on line are too cute!!

Reveal hidden contents

OMG i don't think i am pure delulu right now? Is it almost sailing??? :')

The photo is from Ye Ji's Naver?

And does anyone have access to her korean fanbase? What are they saying?

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

7 hours ago, denira2104 said:

Mismo lugar + Amor? Cálmate, cálmate 

Veo el mismo poste de luz ¿  ;) dónde está este lugar?

¿Qué significa ese puente para ellos? Algo especial debe haber sucedido para que publiquen una foto de ese puente en particular. 

y quiero saber, ¿qué hay enfrente de este puente? Quiero decir, ¿qué hay allí? ¿Un café? su edificio? ¿parque? jajaja O simplemente pasaron por este lugar y tomaron una foto

Por cierto, ¡las calcomanías de KMT y MGT en línea son demasiado lindas!

Ocultar contenidos

Where can I buy them?

Where can I buy them? The stickers?

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!

3 minutes ago, firebabe said:

@denira2104 saw that on IG too and I cannot believe it hahaha! I guess they are slowly telling us something or opening up something I don't know. As I've said something's brewing hahaha! Love! Love! Love!

And this is after the Gangnam firm announcement. Hyunji be like, "you can't touch us now so we're just gonna post whatever we want":glasses:

• Love 2
  • Awesome 2

@firebabe @szne09 the fact that she posted on her fancafe, i can't help but wondering if she slowly want to introduce someone special to her fans:wub:  

Sometimes i'm hoping to know one of Yeaji's fancafe member bc all of them are her fans from the beginning (2013). I want to know what their thoughts about Hyunji relationship, i want to know if they expect Yeaji as KSH leading lady in his comeback drama, and i want to know if they have any clue or hints about their super closeness. But i guess their relationship timeline will remain impossible to explain:sweatingbullets:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Some shippers on twitter pointed out that she might actually took the photo from the pedestrian sidewalk, which means she wasn't in a moving vehicle passing through the bridge.

If, ONLY IF, that is the case, she prolly lives nearby the bridge, hence she was just jogging or dog walking? Not gonna intrude her privacy, but just pointing a possibility. Another possibility is, she was visiting someone living nearby & just taking a nice stroll through the bridge. I mean, in this pandemic, everyone is wearing a mask. It is a good time for celebrities to be out in public without being suspicious.

If that wasn't the case, she took the photo from a moving vehicle and was merely passing through the bridge on her way to Seongdong-gu area, which coincidentally is where KSH lives and GM is located.

But, actually, I am more intrigued by the fact she posted the photo on her fan cafe. Didn't she know that KSH had recently posted a similar photo with the same view and taken from the same location? I got even more giddy that she put a caption: "LOVE." She is playing with my weak hyunji heart T___T helpppp!

My delulu mind thinks it was not a coincidence. They are the ninja couple after all. If we find crumbs like this, chances are they post it on purpose. They are too careful to let things like this being discovered by shippers, right? I mean, isn't this how Kcelebs hinting a secret relationship, by posting a lovestagram or a "lovefancafestagram"? 

Then, does it mean they are ready to go public? If, ONLY IF, they are already an item...

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, boredadvocates said:

Some shippers on twitter pointed out that she might actually took the photo from the pedestrian sidewalk, which means she wasn't in a moving vehicle passing through the bridge.

If, ONLY IF, that is the case, she prolly lives nearby the bridge, hence she was just jogging or dog walking? Not gonna intrude her privacy, but just pointing a possibility. Another possibility is, she was visiting someone living nearby & just taking a nice stroll through the bridge. I mean, in this pandemic, everyone is wearing a mask. It is a good time for celebrities to be out in public without being suspicious.

If that wasn't the case, she took the photo from a moving vehicle and was merely passing through the bridge on her way to Seongdong-gu area, which coincidentally is where KSH lives and GM is located.

But, actually, I am more intrigued by the fact she posted the photo on her fan cafe. Didn't she know that KSH had recently posted a similar photo with the same view and taken from the same location? I got even more giddy that she put a caption: "LOVE." She is playing with my weak hyunji heart T___T helpppp!

My delulu mind thinks it was not a coincidence. They are the ninja couple after all. If we find crumbs like this, chances are they post it on purpose. They are too careful to let things like this being discovered by shippers, right? I mean, isn't this how Kcelebs hinting a secret relationship, by posting a lovestagram or a "lovefancafestagram"? 

Then, does it mean they are ready to go public? If, ONLY IF, they are already an item...

@boredadvocates I guess it's not merely a coincidence. My delulu mind is also telling me MAYBE she's also living somewhere there. Hahaha! I don't know I just feel something is coming in a few days.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, denira2104 said:

@firebabe @szne09 the fact that she posted on her fancafe, i can't help but wondering if she slowly want to introduce someone special to her fans:wub:  

Sometimes i'm hoping to know one of Yeaji's fancafe member bc all of them are her fans from the beginning (2013). I want to know what their thoughts about Hyunji relationship, i want to know if they expect Yeaji as KSH leading lady in his comeback drama, and i want to know if they have any clue or hints about their super closeness. But i guess their relationship timeline will remain impossible to explain:sweatingbullets:

Even if they know something is up between hyunji, I think they will not spill anything. So far, I haven't heard any comment from a Kyeye about hyunji. 

• Like 5

Which ever way you look at it, this is just amazing. If she knew that KSY had posted a sky at the exact location she chose then she is probably hinting something by posting the same with with the caption "LOVE". If she didn't know then wow fate and cupid are really working hard to get these two together hahaha.

If she is hinting on something then am inclined to think this relationship has been there for a long time. They are that comfortable to share it with the world now so then the 2016/2017 theory becomes valid in my opinion.

Because if the relationship is in its early stages it is still fragile and with the level of antifans it wouldn't be a good idea to let everyone know that they are an item.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

@denira2104 yeah me too! Haven't heard anything from the stan fansclub of Yea Ji the YeYe's and I've read somewhere that fancafes have both the paid and free memberships. 

For the FREE they have a "level up" feature where you have to answer some questions about the artist and you can be "leveled up" and access artist posts/ photos.

For the PAID membership it's the level after you join the official fanclub, which is paid. Then you can apply for the highest fancafe level with your fanclub information, so it's indirectly a paid level in fancafe.

Both fancafes I guess are so hard to join. Since on my part I am only a  newbie fan of SYJ after IONTBO and even if I join the FREE membership, I still cannot level up since I am just a newbie fan and my knowledge about her are not that deep yet unlike her official fans. Maybe the reason why she is on fancafe  instead of IG is because her posts can be seen by limited persons only and  it's more secure and private unlike in IG where it can be seen by anybody. Maybe her  reason is also for her security from the haters and  Sasaengs. 

For now, I'll just be contented by some of the fans who can access to her fancafe and share her  posts.

36 minutes ago, Private10 said:

Which ever way you look at it, this is just amazing. If she knew that KSY had posted a sky at the exact location she chose then she is probably hinting something by posting the same with with the caption "LOVE". If she didn't know then wow fate and cupid are really working hard to get these two together hahaha.

If she is hinting on something then am inclined to think this relationship has been there for a long time. They are that comfortable to share it with the world now so then the 2016/2017 theory becomes valid in my opinion.

Because if the relationship is in its early stages it is still fragile and with the level of antifans it wouldn't be a good idea to let everyone know that they are an item.

@Private10 agreed!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@Private10

OMG YOU READ MY MIND!

That's what I think too. This lovestagram may actually confirm that their relationship is not in its early stages anymore. Both of them are not the type of Kceleb who would reveal their love lives to public unless things are serious. So, M announcement may actually come sooner than we predicted.

Another question is why now all of sudden? After the drought of hyunji contents during PBIO, now we are getting hints more & more. I think they may be waiting for SYJ getting her first (of many) award and recognition she deserves. She is getting widely popular and gaining lots of new fans. In other words, more people will come to the rescue when anti-fans start attacking. 

Oh, and by the way, the "simple ring" that we talked about is Didier Dubot. Check out itsokaytonotbeokayfashion (sorry I don't know how to post pic in this forum) :( 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

@boredadvocates When you posted that simple band was Didier Dubot, my inquisitive mind went on spinning LOL! I was kind of hoping it was the Edition 4 but it says it was a Miss doux. Hoping that it was one of the editions below:

DESIGN INSPIRATION
The DIDIER DUBOT Collection, which embodies representative regional characteristics of Paris,
consists of four Éditions numbered 3, 4, 6, and 8. The core design elements of Éditions 3, 6, and 8 emanate
each region’s representative life and fashion styles. Édition 4 is a ‘Mariage’ edition that consists of wedding jewelries
and couple’s rings for life’s most beautiful moments such as proposals, weddings, and anniversaries

• Like 3