[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

I read from twitter:

"... Yeaji was nervous about the kiss scene in lawless lawyer because she “didn’t have a lot of experience with kisses,” WELL CAN SOMEONE PLS EXPLAIN HOW SHE KISSED KSH SO WELL SHDHFHDHAJSHS"

Spoiler

20200921-105410.jpg

And to think that kiss scene looks so real B) Maybe bcos they got used to each other's lips??? lol

They are both good actors but the kiss scene alone is something different that you can't say otherwise. For me, the scene was "THAT" real because subconsciously I covered my eyes while watching because I felt like I am invading their privacy:sweatingbullets:

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

3 hours ago, Private10 said:

@park2park
 And they weren't even costars but they just did an cf together. These two are very suspicious hahahha

3 hours ago, denira2104 said:

I read from twitter:

"... Yeaji was nervous about the kiss scene in lawless lawyer because she “didn’t have a lot of experience with kisses,” WELL CAN SOMEONE PLS EXPLAIN HOW SHE KISSED KSH SO WELL SHDHFHDHAJSHS"

Hide contents

And to think that kiss scene looks so real B) Maybe bcos they got used to each other's lips??? lol

They are both good actors but the kiss scene alone is something different that you can't say otherwise. For me, the scene was "THAT" real because subconsciously I covered my eyes while watching because I felt like I am invading their privacy:sweatingbullets:

And this is why GM shut down all post interviews, photoshoot, cfs of the two of them together. They be like “hah! Good luck finding crumbs on Hyunji”

So at this point, the next time we see Hyunji together again is when they announce marriage news (if they dating now). Or Dispatch somehow manages to catch them, but when a couple is from same company, all I can say is Good Luck to Dispatch. Lol

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 5
  • LOL 1

56 minutes ago, denira2104 said:

I read from twitter:

hmmm definitely like a kiss that they usually do right?:rolleyes: pardon me but those are really unusual french kisses i found in kdrama, wondering the can did this if they dont close enough i dont think so..:wub:

and in my interview video before, she with Jae wook. YeJi said she felt ticklish when doing the bed scene. :D Wondering how they did for eps 16 bed scene and those deep kisses. I blame Tvn for lack bts of it! :wub:

and that birthday kiss tho..4.2M views in 1 month

Heidi Klum Wow GIF by Lifetime

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, denira2104 said:

I read from twitter:

Hide contents

Lawless Lawyer was filmed in early 2018. After that, she didn't do any project with kissing scenes. She was in (1) Warning: Do Not Play (a horror movie) and (2) Quantum Physics (an action movie).

Then, in 2019, she did not do any drama but she filmed one movie called Tomorrow's Memory, which is more like a thriller. It has not been released, but I doubt there is any kissing scene.

Then, in 2020, she suddenly became such a good kisser with KSH. They must have been practicing a lot offscreen, LOL

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, park2park said:

And this is why GM shut down all post interviews, photoshoot, cfs of the two of them together. They be like “hah! Good luck finding crumbs on Hyunji”

So at this point, the next time we see Hyunji together again is when they announce marriage news (if they dating now). Or Dispatch somehow manages to catch them, but when a couple is from same company, all I can say is Good Luck to Dispatch. Lol

Could you please enlighten me? Why is it harder for Dispatch to catch a couple from the same agency?

So, yesterday, I did some digging on Kceleb couples who are/were housed under the same agency. I was surprised that there are actually a lot of them. I found 14 couples, not including Kpop idols. Some prominent names are Park Soo Jin & Bae Yong Joon and So Yi-Hyun & In Gyo-Jin, who are both from Keyeast--coincidentally, KSH's former agency.

Like Lee Na-Young & Won Bin, Soo Jin started dating Yong Joon a year after joining his agency. While the former got married two years after going public, the latter jumped straight to a marriage announcement after dating for three months. 

Is it a norm to stay in the same agency as your significant other? Is it because it is easier to control rumours?

8 hours ago, park2park said:

I just realized one of Yeji's old interviews where she said after filmings she often doesn't meet up or stay close with costars because that's how false rumors spread (so im assuming she's referring to male costars); yet, we saw she accidentally spilled her relationship with KSH by saying they've been close. LOL

So they been keeping in touch after all then, way before IONTOB...

So true, she did not have any dating rumour with her former costars, except Yunho where both parties eventually denied. She is pretty much clean from dating scandals. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, denira2104 said:

I read from twitter:

@denira2104 I know right? LOL!

Seo Yea Ji, dear having a sex education certificate will never give you the license to become a good kisser UNLESS you got so many practice. Ahem... I wonder who the lucky guy is? Is my guess good as yours too? :joy:

Is it a norm to stay in the same agency as your significant other? Is it because it is easier to control rumours?

@boredadvocates As far as my Kdrama intel is concern haha! She told me that this is a pattern in the Korean Showbiz Industry. If you are SERIOUS in a relationship and is going down that path (marriage) and you are both a HOT item, then better be in the same agency to control what is going on and secure their privacy that way people like from DISPATCH (paparazzi) cannot penetrate them and get inside news that will create chaos especially to protect the weaker link. I believe in KSH and SYJ's relationship it's KSH who has a lot of followers and a lot of them are SASAENGS which can harm SYJ that is maybe the reason why they got the service of the top notch legal team to protect them and then they announce it as a WARNING to those who will try to create harm. Anyway, she also told me that it's a matter of time they might announce it (marriage) and all that they are doing now are in preparation for that announcement. Well I hope she is right since she is an avid Kdrama fan since Lovers in Paris time hahaha! Anyway, as for the other couple like the BinJin one way you will know they are in a relationship is when both are doing the same CF or are involve in certain projects always. I don't know the recent they have is the SMART telco CF where they both signed in and the other two projects they did are the movie The Negotiation where they first met and CLOY. She said they are serious but are not yet planning to get married. I don't know also but she said that is the pattern. Hoping she's right though as I will be very heartbroken if HyunJi will reveal that they are just friends after all those realistic kissing scenes. Hahaha!

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

@firebabe
wow. I think we all in here hope this is the case. Haha. So then the theory that this stared way earlier than they are trying to project. I believe marriage is something all of them take quite seriously so this relationship must have started before KSY went to the army. ( wishful thinking. The thing that has me holding on to this ship is that while other dramas exploited the chemistry their leads had to increase the viewership and popularity and we got lots and lots of bts this drama did the opposite hahaha. I think the CEO of GM was like no joint projects between the two of you, you nearly let the cat out of the bag during filming so NO. LOL. The other thing is the no denying trick while they threatened to take legal action against the people that said she had previously been dating KSY's cousin. Oh well only time will tell

• Like 4
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, firebabe said:

As far as my Kdrama intel is concern haha! She told me that this is a pattern in the Korean Showbiz Industry. If you are SERIOUS in a relationship and is going down that path (marriage) and you are both a HOT item, then better be in the same agency to control what is going on and secure their privacy that way people like from DISPATCH (paparazzi) cannot penetrate them and get inside news that will create chaos especially to protect the weaker link. I believe in KSH and SYJ's relationship it's KSH who has a lot of followers and a lot of them are SASAENGS which can harm SYJ that is maybe the reason why they got the service of the top notch legal team to protect them and then they announce it as a WARNING to those who will try to create harm. Anyway, she also told me that it's a matter of time they might announce it (marriage) and all that they are doing now are in preparation for that announcement. Well I hope she is right since she is an avid Kdrama fan since Lovers in Paris time hahaha! Anyway, as for the other couple like the BinJin one way you will know they are in a relationship is when both are doing the same CF or are involve in certain projects always. I don't know the recent they have is the SMART telco CF where they both signed in and the other two projects they did are the movie The Negotiation where they first met and CLOY. She said they are serious but are not yet planning to get married. I don't know also but she said that is the pattern. Hoping she's right though as I will be very heartbroken if HyunJin will reveal that they are just friends after all those realistic kissing scenes. Hahaha!

@firebabeYour thought really made my day.:cutekitty:

since life seems hard for hot items in K-Ent industry even for having normal life as couple, being in one agency is somehow the safest and best option. These are connected to how their real timeline happened. Since YeJi is kinda conservative, definitely hope that they more considering about M-word instead D-word for future publicy. :heartxoxo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFMtjhJpZiE/?igshid=1aoy2v4wtnubg

Old interview.. YeJi said she cant go to sauna with  her sister or mother nor let them saw her body. Then she said she cant take a bath together with her future hubby. LOL. 

What a cute conservative Lady!so how come you want to have many children dear?:wub::D

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

so how come you want to have many children dear?

@Meinehappiness That's maybe the reason why she took SEX EDUCATION to overcome her fears and because it is also needed when acting since she's an actress. If she will not adjust through the sex/kissing scenes and be seen like she's a prude because of her views then it will reflect and it will not do any good. But she may have a lot of practice with KSH hahaha! Since he's so good at delivering. Yes, I agree the K-entertainment industry is a bit strict, the reason why there are couples who would just join their better half on their agency to avoid spreading unnecessary rumors.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, firebabe said:

That's maybe the reason why she took SEX EDUCATION to overcome her fears and because it is also needed when acting since she's an actress.

I saw in an interview she said she was taking the sex education classes so she could teach the children at Sunday school along with ogami making classes. She also said she wanted to be equipped so she could teach her own children one day. :D

• Like 5

14 hours ago, boredadvocates said:

Could you please enlighten me? Why is it harder for Dispatch to catch a couple from the same agency?

So, yesterday, I did some digging on Kceleb couples who are/were housed under the same agency. I was surprised that there are actually a lot of them. I found 14 couples, not including Kpop idols. Some prominent names are Park Soo Jin & Bae Yong Joon and So Yi-Hyun & In Gyo-Jin, who are both from Keyeast--coincidentally, KSH's former agency.

Like Lee Na-Young & Won Bin, Soo Jin started dating Yong Joon a year after joining his agency. While the former got married two years after going public, the latter jumped straight to a marriage announcement after dating for three months. 

Is it a norm to stay in the same agency as your significant other? Is it because it is easier to control rumours?

So true, she did not have any dating rumour with her former costars, except Yunho where both parties eventually denied. She is pretty much clean from dating scandals. 

In K-Industry, when 2 artists are under the same company, majority of the time, the interest is to simply to protect both artists vs. if 2 artists were under separate companies, sometimes one of the other companies could try to exploit the situation instead (leaking stuff, giving out information, passive responses, etc.). So when its one company, that company has major power in filtering what's being interviewed, what's published, so they will do all that they can to make sure no scandal breaks out. It's just harder for Dispatch cuz everything is super secretive. In order for a leak to happen, some one must give some type of information for follow-up. But with one company, everything is basically sealed shut.

Looking at GM, you can tell they're prepping up for war lol hiring a prestigious law firm to obviously squash anything that brings negativity towards KSH x SYJ.

Personally for me, I would love to find out Hyunji been dating for awhile; however, based on their actions, interviews, and crumps of bts, I can tell they're either just starting to date slowly or still in the process of courting (mostly KSH pursuing hard for SYJ). You can tell no doubt SYJ has feelings for KSH, but she's a woman of discipline. She knows the consequences and details of getting involved with him, so I think her signing on to GM was out of the close friendship they've always had, but whether if they can end up together or not, its a matter of how well GM and KSH can protect her tbh.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

I’ve been reading this thread for a while now and decided to sign up so I can make comments too and be involve in this amazing HyunJi ship/fandom that grows bigger in numbers day after day. Many fans continue to fall in love with them and I feel lucky to be one! Looking forward for more exciting moments for our HyunJi hearts!

• Like 5
  • Love 2

19 hours ago, firebabe said:

@boredadvocates As far as my Kdrama intel is concern haha! She told me that this is a pattern in the Korean Showbiz Industry. If you are SERIOUS in a relationship and is going down that path (marriage) and you are both a HOT item, then better be in the same agency to control what is going on and secure their privacy that way people like from DISPATCH (paparazzi) cannot penetrate them and get inside news that will create chaos especially to protect the weaker link. I believe in KSH and SYJ's relationship it's KSH who has a lot of followers and a lot of them are SASAENGS which can harm SYJ that is maybe the reason why they got the service of the top notch legal team to protect them and then they announce it as a WARNING to those who will try to create harm. Anyway, she also told me that it's a matter of time they might announce it (marriage) and all that they are doing now are in preparation for that announcement. Well I hope she is right since she is an avid Kdrama fan since Lovers in Paris time hahaha! 

Your reply literally made my day. I was not aware of how significant it is for a couple to be in the same agency until you explained it to me. THANK YOU!

Honestly, when I read the news about GM hiring a prominent law firm, I just brushed it off because I thought it is a very normal thing to do. But, then, I realised there was really no need to announce it, unless they want public to know it.

Secondly, cooperation between the agency and the law firm must be confidential, and the media won't publish such a thing unless they were asked by the parties themselves. So, yeah, I agree with you that GM deliberately announced it as a warning against unfounded rumours and malicious comments, to protect their artists' privacy and interests, particularly KSH and SYJ. 

I suppose being in the same agency is equivalent to "moving in together," which is like the next step in dating before marriage. I am happy if that is really the case and I hope GM will do their best to protect KSH x SYJ's relationship. It makes sense now why their offscreen interactions have been kept at the bare minimum. Even when we have the blu-ray, all the extra contents would have been free contents in other Kdramas. 

19 hours ago, firebabe said:

Anyway, as for the other couple like the BinJin one way you will know they are in a relationship is when both are doing the same CF or are involve in certain projects always. I don't know the recent they have is the SMART telco CF where they both signed in and the other two projects they did are the movie The Negotiation where they first met and CLOY. She said they are serious but are not yet planning to get married. I don't know also but she said that is the pattern. 

I like CLOY very much, but I haven't followed BinJin closely. I just have a question though, if they want to keep their relationship private, why would they want to be in the same CF? If I were them, I would not want to appear in public together, especially if there is a secret dating going on. Unless, they want to make it look casual so people won't be suspicious?

It would be a bit of a mess IF they broke up midway through their CF contract though. That would have been awkward for them and the client. If I were the client, I would avoid having a real (unmarried) couple to endorse my products for fear of such a breakup. I don't know, it's just my two cents.

16 hours ago, Private10 said:

The thing that has me holding on to this ship is that while other dramas exploited the chemistry their leads had to increase the viewership and popularity and we got lots and lots of bts, this drama did the opposite hahaha. I think the CEO of GM was like no joint projects between the two of you, you nearly let the cat out of the bag during filming so NO. LOL. The other thing is the no denying trick while they threatened to take legal action against the people that said she had previously been dating KSY's cousin. Oh well only time will tell

This screams facts! I also believe in LESS IS MORE.

Honestly, with the worldwide popularity, GM must have been overwhelmed with tons of offers for KSH x SYJ to re-appear together as a pair, either in pictorials, CFs, or other new projects. As a profit-making company, this is good money for them! Besides, as a new company, it is also good to boost their name. 

YET, we are prolly the most starved fandom. Literally very minimum offscreen interactions between the lead couple. There was one leaked picture of hyunji sitting next to each other in a wrap-up party, and the original poster had to instantly private her account and delete all her photos. Fishy. 

Objectively speaking, if they are not dating irl, what's the point of this limited content? They'd be losing lots of cash. 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, park2park said:

In K-Industry, when 2 artists are under the same company, majority of the time, the interest is to simply to protect both artists vs. if 2 artists were under separate companies, sometimes one of the other companies could try to exploit the situation instead (leaking stuff, giving out information, passive responses, etc.). So when its one company, that company has major power in filtering what's being interviewed, what's published, so they will do all that they can to make sure no scandal breaks out. It's just harder for Dispatch cuz everything is super secretive. In order for a leak to happen, some one must give some type of information for follow-up. But with one company, everything is basically sealed shut.

Looking at GM, you can tell they're prepping up for war lol hiring a prestigious law firm to obviously squash anything that brings negativity towards KSH x SYJ.

Thank you for your insights! I didn't think that far ahead about the potential clash of interests between two different agencies. All this secret dating and Dispatch thing won't happen if all Kceleb couples start dating publicly. Why can't we normalise celebrity dating? Ah, those sasaengs.... A wise man called Moon Sang-Tae once said, "Moon Sang-Tae belongs to Moon Sang-Tae!" So yeah, this should also apply to actors.

4 hours ago, park2park said:

Personally for me, I would love to find out Hyunji been dating for awhile; however, based on their actions, interviews, and crumps of bts, I can tell they're either just starting to date slowly or still in the process of courting (mostly KSH pursuing hard for SYJ). You can tell no doubt SYJ has feelings for KSH, but she's a woman of discipline. She knows the consequences and details of getting involved with him, so I think her signing on to GM was out of the close friendship they've always had, but whether if they can end up together or not, its a matter of how well GM and KSH can protect her tbh.

At this point, I have been talking to lots of shippers, and I can conclude that there are two streams of views:

1) those who believe they've been dating even before the drama (given their full timeline is full of mystery)

2) those who believe they're still in the early stage of dating 

But, yeah, dating "the KSH," the top hallyu star, is definitely a challenge. It is understandable that SYJ wants to protect herself first. But, I sense that she is giving the relationship a chance, especially knowing how persistent KSH seems to be. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

I too, like many others here, have been reading this forum for a while. I've never felt the need to ship any drama couples before, mostly because I don't want to overthink on something I have no control over. No matter how well matched they are, I never step over the characters they portrayed in the drama. The drama ends, the happy ever after ends there. BTS, interviews, shows of the couples I shipped would actually confirm my beliefs that they're just friends or great co-workers! :)

BUT EARTH SAVE ME!!! What the heck has gotten into me these days? I literally can't sleep without rewatching hyunji's, ONE and ONLY one, 1x1 interview, their BTS, and the Award Ceremony over and over again. But that's it... I can't find anything else with just the two of them. I'm dying. I'm supposed to stop my shipping after the drama ends, but it's literally just getting worse. Why am I feeling this way? 

I'm here to find out the answer to why I suddenly became a cp fangirl LOL. I have no certainty on anything besides the fact that they have great chemistry and their looks are perfect for each other, no one can deny their "wife & husband look" because of their identical features. I've been hoping that one beautiful morning when I wake up, someone would tell me that they've confirmed their relationship. They're in their 30's, what's wrong with having a relationship huh seasang?? 

:hotinhere2:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, boredadvocates said:

Objectively speaking, if they are not dating irl, what's the point of this limited content? They'd be losing lots of cash. 

It’s because there’s something going on thats why. Losing out on a bit of cash is betted than risking the chance of exposing their relationship Lol

Hyunji is indeed the most starved couple contents I’ve ever seen. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

Wow! So happy that we are continuously growing in number :D

@boredadvocates I'm definitely one of those who believe that SH and YJ could be have been dating even before SH's military service, hahaha. Aside from some signs/crumbs that could just be "coincidences" or plain delulus, I just feel that both parties would not jump into one agency if they are just starting out. It is just too risky (especially for YJ), and it doesn't quite fit with YJ as I feel that she is a very careful person. 

Just thinking about the possibility that they're both in it for the long term makes my heart flutter! I do hope when we get some Hyunji news, it would be M news already :wub:

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, szne09 said:

I just feel that both parties would not jump into one agency if they are just starting out. It is just too risky (especially for YJ), and it doesn't quite fit with YJ as I feel that she is a very careful person. 

Me too. Because what happens if it doesn't work out at the initial stages and she has already signed a three year contract that would be awkward and uncomfortable for both parties.

With him pulling out the big guns I think it's serious.  YJ doesn't look like someone who would have made this big decision lightly.

But then again I don't quite get KSY's nervousness near SYJ hahaha. Just my thinking though.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

my personal thoughts with regards to their timeline... this is how far my delulu mind is taking me right now!  anyway, I feel like after the pudding cf in 2014, they become simply acquainted with each other, then probably after a while as normal friends who can call or text each other. No rumours about them coz I have a feeling that they never made an attempt to meet in public. Besides both are very private persons so perhaps all their meet ups are under the radar & with utmost secrecy! What if KSH made a move with SYJ just before he enlist in the army back in 2017? then asked her to wait for him until he finished his service. then somewhere between his service they talked about forming GM and signing up into one agency together. Surely KSH have leave entitlements from the army even for a few days and who knows if they meet up  during those times to finalise and discuss further. Also there’s a chance they’re in the courtship stage during those period. So by the time KSH was discharged most likely the plans for GM were almost certain hence SYJ opted not renewing her contract with her previous agency. Fast forward to IOTNBO, almost everyone can sense that there’s something special going on with this two, and given all the circumstances and crumbs we have in this “starved fandom” , I really believe KSH & SYJ are both into each other and wants to keep their relationship private & low key as possible. All we can do right now is to pray hard that someday we’ll wake up to a wonderful news of their happy ending in real life!  

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 2