[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

@HyunJi_AU @tigermomanwelcome to this thread:wub:

@park2park @Private10 @szne09 @firebabe @Meinehappiness Love reading your thoughts! Thanks for sharing:wub:

Latest news and interview of our fave couple:

(Harper's Bazaar Oct issue)

Yeaji on her future plans: 

"It has not been specifically decided yet. After filming the drama, I am recharging, but I plan to spend the rest of this year watching the next work." 

Soohyun as the new global ambassador of COSRX

“The commercial shooting of COSRX and actor #KimSooHyun will take place after mid-October this year, and will be shown to consumers as early as November. Currently, actor #KimSooHyun is considering his next work.”

Both of them recharging.
Both of them reviewing the next work.

I read someone tweets: "Thinking about how GM lets Yeaji call the shots—they don’t force her to have an instagram account and they’re not forcing her to overload herself with multiple projects in a year !! plus she seems to wanna stay lowkey in pics and stuff and they respect that."

I agree with her, I now realized GM respect their artist's decision and let them be private if they want to be. This is why I was sad when she didn't have any behind pics from PBIO but I also really applauded them for going to such lengths for respecting her choice

Spoiler

Screenshot-2020-09-22-19-43-19-56.jpg

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Thank you @denira2104  I read somewhere that it is not true KSH is the owner of GM but someone who works with him before in KeyEast, but I doubt it since he's also calling the shots. Besides I guess it's like Hyun Bin setting his own agency Vast Entertainment and I read also that he set it up that's why he left KeyEast What's with my favorite couples? Hyun (HYUN Bin) Hyun (Kim Soo HYUN) and Son Ye Jin (SYJ) Seo Yea Ji (SYJ) why do they also have some connections? LOL! The Boys are HYUN HYUN and the girls' initials are SYJ. Hahaha!

But then again I don't quite get KSY's nervousness near SYJ hahaha. Just my thinking though.

@Private10 I'm thinking, and this is my delulu mind thinking :joy: That his nervousness is not because he is shy towards Yea Ji. That nervousness is due to something that he's afraid of. His actions often betrayed him and he is afraid that he might "let the cat out of the bag". What I meant by this is he's afraid he might slip and allow a secret to be known without intending too. Mostly on his part through his actions and then SYJ cannot deny it since she is so honest. In which case we already saw some of it. Again, just my delulu mind thinking. :tounge_wink:

Hyunji is indeed the most starved couple contents I’ve ever seen. 

@park2park in which case, hats of to their agency (GM) for a job well done!!! If it's really owned or co-owned by KSH, then it's because the knight has to protect his Princess. LOL!

I'm here to find out the answer to why I suddenly became a cp fangirl LOL.

@tigermoman Welcome to the club!!! :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

17 minutes ago, firebabe said:

I read somewhere that it is not true KSH is the owner of GM

I think he is the silent investor haha and the reason they won't admit it is because then people will know he is calling the shots and suspect stuff hehe.

18 minutes ago, firebabe said:

That he's nervousness is not because he is shy towards Yea Ji. That nervousness is due to something that he's afraid of. His actions often betrayed him and he is afraid that he might "let the cat out of the bag"

Hahaha poor man. I bet he let the cat out of the bag on many occasions hence the lack of bts.

21 minutes ago, firebabe said:

the knight has to protect his Princess. LOL!

And that knight just keeps on posting pictures of the sky. We really need some experts to dicepher the code SKY.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 2

(mostly KSH pursuing hard for SYJ). You can tell no doubt SYJ has feelings for KSH, but she's a woman of discipline.

@park2park In real life it's the opposite of their IONTBO characters. KSH is more vocal while SYJ is suppressing it because yeah, like what you said she's the girl. Koreans are more conservative so maybe she's like that.

if they want to keep their relationship private, why would they want to be in the same CF? 

@boredadvocatesThis is in reply to WHY they are in the same CF

HOT: Korean media officially confirmed that Hyun Bin – Son Ye Jin is dating, not going public for fear of public pressure like Song Joong Ki – Song Hye Kyo!

Currently, information about the couple Hyun Bin - Son Ye Jin dating is causing a stir on social networks.

by admin

August 20, 2020
Hyun Bin - Son Ye Jin is dating

HOT: Korean media officially confirmed that Hyun Bin – Son Ye Jin is dating, not going public for fear of public pressure like Song Joong Ki – Song Hye Kyo!

The scooping information that netizens are dizzying is the POP FM 91.7 program interviewing a Korean showbiz expert. It is worth mentioning, in this interview, the expert confirmed that Hyun Bin – Son Ye Jin was dating, and at the same time revealed more about the couple’s relationship, how the management company handles, more special dragged two more names Song Hye Kyo – Song Joong Ki into the game.

Specifically, in this interview, the expert confirmed that he had worked many times with actor Crash Landing On You, praising Hyun Bin as a person with a cold personality but very sincere. When the MC asked about the photos of Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin taken in the US, the expert added, “There will be many celebrities who choose to publicize their feelings, but the couple acknowledged the incident with a more mature, rational attitude, ‘We don’t need to be loudly talking about our personal things to the media.’ They want to wait for this relationship to become more stable then confirm. That’s what I think they’ll do. ”

and I guess they're engage, so on the other ship (BinJin) the RING in SYJ ring finger means only an engage person or soon to be married can wear it in that finger. well just like me since I am already married and oh, not to forget the Cartier, Kaya ring collection our Yea Ji is also wearing on her ring finger hihihi! 

• Like 6

@denira2104 @firebabe Thank you! :love:

3 hours ago, Private10 said:

And that knight just keeps on posting pictures of the sky. We really need some experts to dicepher the code SKY.

Speaking of sky, there's a twitter post about KSH's Instagram post that contains the Seoul Tower. 

I find it suspicious how he probably know everyone is alluding that SKY is Seo Ye Ji, Kim Soo Hyun, Yeong-wonhi and yet Mr. Aesthetic post a Sky every time. I'm smiling as I'm typing this. 

Oh and the Seoul Tower! Don't forget about that! He posted that sky 10 hours before our Queen's MIR4 video hit 1 Million views! Someone explain!

:doggie:

Edited by tigermoman
  • Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

53 minutes ago, tigermoman said:

I find it suspicious how he probably know everyone is alluding that SKY is Seo Ye Ji, Kim Soo Hyun, Yeong-wonhi and yet Mr. Aesthetic post a Sky every time. I'm smiling as I'm typing this. 

Haha this man. Also I find it really nice that they evolved from strangers to acquaintances to friends and to close friends and then to starving us fans stage hahaha. Let's hope they know each other well and when and if the M announcement comes then stuff like we had different personalities and such will never break them.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

welcoming new numbers.Lets be happy here. :heart:

Whooa im reading the latest posts feel that my heart is going to exploded:rolleyes:. Give me oxygen juseyoo :w00t: Thank you for the posts. Since i adore BinJin too, regarding worldwide pressure of SS couple back then was so beyond words, so it's definitely make sense how they have to keep it secretly. Then for Hyunji too, people are so craving for them right now. Just show us the best ninja mode you can do guys. Go on lovey dovey behind us, we shippers can use our eagle eyes if needed. :D

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFZSIvdpM2e/?igshid=1vwjnjyiirwsm

cr on owner

Interview in 2015. She is such a cutie..been asked who is more handsome G-dragon or SooHyun..Why she looked so tensed?:D

:popcornjackson:    

• Like 4
  • Love 1

It will forever stay a mystery at how Hyunji became so close. I seriously would crown them as King and Queen of ninjas.

I know they met through 2014 cf, but you guys between 2014 and 2019 is a 5yrs difference. How were they able to slip under all radars like that. There's absolutely no trace of how they became so long and then fast forward to 2020, they're practically flirting left and right with each other.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Private10 said:

Hahaha. Maybe they asked for advice from Rain and Kim tae hee :lol:

Rain and Kim Tae Hee is one of those lucky couples got the chance to date publicly and not much bashing.

I hope Hyunji follows their foot steps so they can have a peaceful blissful life, but KSH has a lot of fangirls so I pray he'll protect Yeji at all costs.

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, park2park said:

KSH has a lot of fangirls so I pray he'll protect Yeji at all costs.

True and fans of other ships too. I think they might have gotten away with not being detected because they were the least expected couple. The reason I  started shipping them was because of the drama hadn't they been so obvious I wouldn't even have known that they are that close hahaha. I think I wouldn't have even been suspicious if she had signed for GM.

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Private10 said:

True and fans of other ships too. I think they might have gotten away with not being detected because they were the least expected couple. The reason I  started shipping them was because of the drama hadn't they been so obvious I wouldn't even have known that they are that close hahaha. I think I wouldn't have even been suspicious if she had signed for GM.

Same. I started watching simply cause it was trending on Twitter and I was like wow her character is so attractive.The whole time I watched, I simply thought "these 2 have really good chemistry and look very good together, they would make a cute couple".

I did not had prior knowledge of their 2014 cf, didn't know they're under the same agency and the whole timeline about how they became under one agency. I literally thought IONTBO was the first time these 2 paired up together. It was literally like 2 weeks after I finished the drama, I became a bit suspicious of why the lack of bts cause it's very unlike of k-industry showing minimal bts of the couple, photoshoots, interviews, etc. when all those things help contribute to overall ratings.

So bamm I did my research and of course now I know why LOL they're the typical "potentially dating secretly" which is why no contents whatsoever.

• Like 4

I read from twitter:

Soohyun takes a while after finishing filming to get "out of love" with his costar cause he literally falls in love 

Same agency, acts in a same drama, fall in love because of drama, drama ended and she is still everywhere in agency. He cant get out from that love,  and with all those hot skinship + kissing scenes they did, he absolutely cant survive this time :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 3

4 minutes ago, denira2104 said:

Same agency, acts in a same drama, fall in love because of drama, drama ended and she is still everywhere in agency. He cant get out from that love,  and with all those hot skinship + kissing scenes they did, he absolutely cant survive this time :sweatingbullets:

Haha that was his initial intention after all. This mission was accomplished before the drama even started :lol:. Later when the announcement comes they be like it started with the drama..

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Private10 said:

Haha that was his initial intention after all. This mission was accomplished before the drama even started :lol:. Later when the announcement comes they be like it started with the drama..

As most of us are saying... HyunJi end game.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, firebabe said:

HyunJi end game

SYJ just thanked her fans for sending her gifts to Mark her 7 years since debuting. And she just had to post a sky along with it. These two are really messing with us haha. And some of the other members of GM post pictures of skies too but I think they are being used as decoys B)

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

12 hours ago, denira2104 said:

@denira2104, the thing is he was already in love even before the drama--not because of the drama. :D

But, if I was wrong, I think it's better for them to get to know each other more after the drama ended so they can confirm their feelings that they are really in love with the persons, not the characters.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Hello to all the new members!

On 9/22/2020 at 10:22 PM, firebabe said:

Thank you @denira2104  I read somewhere that it is not true KSH is the owner of GM but someone who works with him before in KeyEast, but I doubt it since he's also calling the shots. Besides I guess it's like Hyun Bin setting his own agency Vast Entertainment and I read also that he set it up that's why he left KeyEast What's with my favorite couples? Hyun (HYUN Bin) Hyun (Kim Soo HYUN) and Son Ye Jin (SYJ) Seo Yea Ji (SYJ) why do they also have some connections? LOL! The Boys are HYUN HYUN and the girls' initials are SYJ. Hahaha!

@Private10 I'm thinking, and this is my delulu mind thinking :joy: That his nervousness is not because he is shy towards Yea Ji. That nervousness is due to something that he's afraid of. His actions often betrayed him and he is afraid that he might "let the cat out of the bag". What I meant by this is he's afraid he might slip and allow a secret to be known without intending too. Mostly on his part through his actions and then SYJ cannot deny it since she is so honest. In which case we already saw some of it. Again, just my delulu mind thinking. :tounge_wink:

@park2park in which case, hats of to their agency (GM) for a job well done!!! If it's really owned or co-owned by KSH, then it's because the knight has to protect his Princess. LOL!

@tigermoman Welcome to the club!!! :joy:

On 9/22/2020 at 10:44 PM, Private10 said:

I think he is the silent investor haha and the reason they won't admit it is because then people will know he is calling the shots and suspect stuff hehe.

Hahaha poor man. I bet he let the cat out of the bag on many occasions hence the lack of bts.

I do also think that KSH still has some role in GM but they just wouldn't let it out in public. KSH is their biggest star and he also has a lot of money so I wouldn't be surprised if he owns some shares in the company (GM is a private company also).

I agree @firebabe, I feel his nervousness is more of because of he's afraid he'd get caught (while SYJ is our honest fairy, haha). I remember their poster shoot and when asked to hold hands, SYJ just immediately grabbed KSH's and he looked sideways, as if checking someone's (or his manager's) reaction. I mean what's the big deal with holding hands if they're actors and it's just for the poster?! LOL

23 hours ago, park2park said:

It will forever stay a mystery at how Hyunji became so close. I seriously would crown them as King and Queen of ninjas.

I know they met through 2014 cf, but you guys between 2014 and 2019 is a 5yrs difference. How were they able to slip under all radars like that. There's absolutely no trace of how they became so long and then fast forward to 2020, they're practically flirting left and right with each other.

20 hours ago, Private10 said:

@Private10 this! Yes they were the least expected couple --- nobody would have thought they were close since all we knew was the 2014 Petitzel CF. And KSH was obviously smitten there. It might have been just a day long shoot but it seemed to really make an impact on the both of them. :wub: Now I can't help but feel that they also planned to do this drama (since it's such a masterpiece, to be honest) to introduce themselves as a couple to the public and probably eventually inch their way to an M-word announcement :P Haha, please indulge me.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFe0W3uJ1am/?igshid=1juo59gwc9wsk

Cr on owner

Everyone's craving about YeJi's latest update on fancafe. She posted "Sky" with lovely caption being so thankful for fans who support her. 

The question is why " Sky". Regarding SooHyun also posted about "Sky" many times lately. :wub:

Does our ninja couple decide to open up their buff little by little?:rolleyes:

Should we call this " Hyunji end game" ?

:D

By the way. Im not familiar with fancafe. Is it like this soompi forum?please enlighten me chinggus:kiss_wink:

• Like 1