[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

2 hours ago, szne09 said:

I remember their poster shoot and when asked to hold hands, SYJ just immediately grabbed KSH's and he looked sideways, as if checking someone's (or his manager's) reaction. I mean what's the big deal with holding hands if they're actors and it's just for the poster?! LOL

Haha true. Because while she just grabbed his hand initially the final shot showed their fingers were intertwined and he even gave her a little nudge.  :smirk::smirk:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

8 hours ago, Meinehappiness said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFe0W3uJ1am/?igshid=1juo59gwc9wsk

Cr on owner

Everyone's craving about YeJi's latest update on fancafe. She posted "Sky" with lovely caption being so thankful for fans who support her. 

The question is why " Sky". Regarding SooHyun also posted about "Sky" many times lately. :wub:

Does our ninja couple decide to open up their buff little by little?:rolleyes:

Should we call this " Hyunji end game" ?

:D

By the way. Im not familiar with fancafe. Is it like this soompi forum?please enlighten me chinggus:kiss_wink:

@Meinehappiness You know, I really believe that there's more or deeper meaning to that SKY than meets the eye. Since both of them are posting it. I think something is brewing and they are giving away something slowly or else we might get a heart attack! :joy: I can sense it. If my intuition is not playing games with me. Hahaha!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Hi, I’ve been a silent lurker and thought I’d share my 2 cents about our couple 

1. They avoid addressing e/o, that’s why they refer to e/o by their character’s names; its more safe. The only 2 times we heard yeji call him she had to literally pause for 3 seconds to think what to call him, and I noticed she follows what he calls her first. If he calls her actor Seo then its actor Kim for her etc. Its just weird even in the bts we NEVER heard them call eo. 

2. Do I think they’re dating? At the beginning of the show I’d say no, but attraction is there from both sides. She laughs at everything he does even though she called him unfunny. Plus he’s super attentive when it comes to her. Esp in Baeksang, I noticed something no one talked about before. When they were showing the nominees for the 2nd category, he offered his arm again for her to hold and they linked arm while walking to the platform. He’s never done that before to the women he was paired up with. 

3. They are closer than what they show us. It became obvious in their interviews and bts. 

Anyways l wouldn’t be surprised if we see news about them in the next 2 years. I’ve seen enough kdramas to know and notice the pattern. 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

@Curlyheaded Hi! Welcome to this thread and thank you for sharing your thoughts on our fave couple:wub: 

The news of the Audiobook project with Joo Ji Hoon and Yeaji in it makes me excited because JJH is currently filming with Jun ji hyun (KSH dearest Noona) and oh jung se Oppa. Wow their circle:rolleyes:

Spoiler

20200924-231722.jpg

Someone in twitter said, 

"It really happened.. On Naver Now, a certain someone couldn't stop himself from complementing her attractive voice, and then the dj asked naver to hire her for audiobook and him saying that she will get an audiobook gig right away 

Three months later & it really came true"

source

20200924-235902.jpg

20200924-235910.jpg

20200924-235912.jpg

I remember KSH said, 

“You should listen to her voice at dawn.” When he said he likes her voice he is  serious! KSH is Yeaji's no. 1 hype man

I'm liking the way things are right now:wub:

Spoiler

Yeaji placing her Clash de Cartier ring on the middle finger signifies being in love.

In love with who? I have no clue:phew:

cr: yeajiseolove on twitter

20200925-000635.jpg

20200925-000633.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Hello @Curlyheaded!

Omo that audiobook is such a pleasant surprise! And with JJH!

Can I just cry at the fact that SYJ still wears this ring after PBIO??? So does this ring mean anything else...or was it a gift from somebody? I know she can afford it herself but still..I can't help but wonder...:wub:

ring.jpg

And she's wearing it on her middle finger.....!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, denira2104 said:

“You should listen to her voice at dawn.”

Hahaha okay quick question. under what circumstances did he listen to her voice at dawn mhhh??? am just indulging my delulu mind hahaha. and this may be the reason he said he likes calls better than texting that way he gets to listen to the "awesome dawn" voice.

Yeiyy the ring that keeps on switching fingers from wants to get married to in love  hahha. Thank you for insight

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, Private10 said:

Hahaha okay quick question. under what circumstances did he listen to her voice at dawn mhhh??? am just indulging my delulu mind hahaha. and this may be the reason he said he likes calls better than texting that way he gets to listen to the "awesome dawn" voice.

Yeiyy the ring that keeps on switching fingers from wants to get married to in love  hahha. Thank you for insight

Haha that was interesting remark from SH (a tongue slip again? haha). It's interesting that SH prefers calls (and he likes YJ's voice, especially at dawn), while YJ prefers texts as she can save and read them again. What's interesting also was during the "Okay or Not Okay" game, when asked about not receiving replies, YJ took a while to answer "OK" and when asked for her reason, she said, "We live our own lives anyway, if it's an urgent matter I'll deal with it myself." SH cracked up immediately and seemed guilty... LOL. Pretty consistent for a guy that prefers calls hahaha.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

10 hours ago, szne09 said:

Hello @Curlyheaded!

Omo that audiobook is such a pleasant surprise! And with JJH!

Can I just cry at the fact that SYJ still wears this ring after PBIO??? So does this ring mean anything else...or was it a gift from somebody? I know she can afford it herself but still..I can't help but wonder...:wub:

And she's wearing it on her middle finger.....!

if you look at SYJ off screen, just FYI for those of u that don't know she doesn't wear flashy, most of the time she only wears a watch, rarely jewelry. ESPECIALLY Cartier! it is a brand known to be gift to someone you love (mostly for lovers tbh). So I believe someone dearly to her heart gifted her that ring and yes the middle finger has a meaning lol

Some of you might question well what if its just to promote the brand Cartier, knowing SYJ history with brands and how k-industry works now, I think the ring is a gift rather than promoting the brand because SYJ anything off screen rarely promote anything, especially if its taking a personal picture of gifts from her fans. Second, right now k-industry is really against celebrities or famous influencers secretly promoting products without mentioning its ads so once again I'm 99% sure its a gift.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

Speaking of jewelries, I don't know if this is old news but I just noticed this! :love:

EDITED!

People jump the gun on me even though it was originally a question. I do not want to spread anything incorrectly about Hyunji. After getting the verification I needed, the original tweet is gone! Let's wait for their official announcement one day!

Edited by tigermoman
  • Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Wiggle 1

He said that?!! About hearing her voice at dawn...clearly he's really into her voice! I think I'll purchase that audiobook just to listen to SYJ's voice too! I hope she gifts KSH the audio book so he can listen before sleeping and at dawn. LOL

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, park2park said:

if you look at SYJ off screen, just FYI for those of u that don't know she doesn't wear flashy, most of the time she only wears a watch, rarely jewelry. ESPECIALLY Cartier! it is a brand known to be gift to someone you love (mostly for lovers tbh). So I believe someone dearly to her heart gifted her that ring and yes the middle finger has a meaning lol

Some of you might question well what if its just to promote the brand Cartier, knowing SYJ history with brands and how k-industry works now, I think the ring is a gift rather than promoting the brand because SYJ anything off screen rarely promote anything, especially if its taking a personal picture of gifts from her fans. Second, right now k-industry is really against celebrities or famous influencers secretly promoting products without mentioning its ads so once again I'm 99% sure its a gift.

I have a serious difficulty with differentiating between personal items and endorsement products.

I would like to believe the Cartier ring is really hers, but then why did the camera focus on the ring for a number of times? and, if the ring is her personal item, why would a worldwide-hit like PBIO give away free ads for Cartier? Why would the stylist allow her to wear it?

But then, if the ring is an endorsement product, why would SYJ wear it in offscreen moments? Does she like it so much that she wears it everyday? Oddly, she was sort of flexing the ring when she took picture of the gifts from her fans. 

As for the bracelets, apparently there is a PR agency for Hyeres Lor. My questions are:

(1) When the PR agency posted KSH's photo with the bracelet, does it mean KSH was endorsing the brand? Was he getting paid for it?

(2) What about those fancy clothes that SYJ were wearing throughout the drama? 

(3) How do you tell which one is the actor's personal item and not endorsement? Is the PR Agency's Instagram page a valid receipt to confirm this?

• Like 1

@boredadvocates I know what you mean! I wonder the same too. How do we know they're getting pay for something they wear? What if they own the item?

Honestly, in the beginning, when my delusional mind thought that the two of them were wearing Hyeres Lor.'s bracelets, I had a suspicion/theory that Hyeres Lor.'s Instagram page might have only posted 1 of them from their personal request. My delusional mind was thinking that they're doing this to hide their relationship. 

Sadly, the closer I look, the more I believe that it is not the same bracelets, though terrifyingly similar. The one that look the most similar is actually a choker (see @denira2104's hidden content).

That's all Hyunji I can deal with for the day. I need to go cry in a corner. I hate myself for unintentionally starting false rumors. But glad that everything is clear now.

Edited by tigermoman
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, tigermoman said:

I need to go cry in a corner. I hate myself for unintentionally starting false rumors. But glad that everything is clear now.

Don't be so hard on your self. U meant well and it's unfortunate that it was not correct but you still fixed it. That's what counts. :)

• Like 5

1 hour ago, boredadvocates said:

I have a serious difficulty with differentiating between personal items and endorsement products.

I would like to believe the Cartier ring is really hers, but then why did the camera focus on the ring for a number of times? and, if the ring is her personal item, why would a worldwide-hit like PBIO give away free ads for Cartier? Why would the stylist allow her to wear it?

But then, if the ring is an endorsement product, why would SYJ wear it in offscreen moments? Does she like it so much that she wears it everyday? Oddly, she was sort of flexing the ring when she took picture of the gifts from her fans. 

As for the bracelets, apparently there is a PR agency for Hyeres Lor. My questions are:

(1) When the PR agency posted KSH's photo with the bracelet, does it mean KSH was endorsing the brand? Was he getting paid for it?

(2) What about those fancy clothes that SYJ were wearing throughout the drama? 

(3) How do you tell which one is the actor's personal item and not endorsement? Is the PR Agency's Instagram page a valid receipt to confirm this?

pretty much everything worn on PBIO was sponsored lol yes, including KSH's clothes, the car, everything.

Viewers don't need a disclaimer that its being advertised cause in showbiz, people already know brands offer to dress the actors/actresses in their brand so it can be marketed to the viewers. Nothing new so not much to discuss as to why she wore certain brands on screen. Simply put, Cartier probably was probably one of the endorsers to have their brand show on the drama, that's why in certain episodes we saw her wore the ring and their bracelet. As to your question why PBIO would give away free ads for Cartier and such, I hope you understand that it's not just Cartier, but all brands were doing it. It might not be PBIO giving free ads, maybe the brands have to actually pay the actors/actresses to wear their brand. The other option would be "you scratch my back, I scratch yours" as in "we will let you wear this $10,000 dress, if you show it on one of PBIO eps".

However, what we are talking here is why she's wearing it off screen. The ring doesn't appear constantly with her everywhere off screen, it's just sometimes we see her wearing it. I think in the picture it looked like she was flexing was because of how she positioned her hand and the way she took the picture lol. She was actually pointing at the wordings on the sheet.

Normally, when you are being sponsored in Korea, the company will show some ads or something related to you on their page (kinda like how the bracelet KSH wore was featured on that company's page) and often when its a sponsored, the actor/actress only wear it when they make an a public appearance because that's where a lot of eyes are on them. SYJ in this case was at home taking pictures of her gifts and the pictures she posted was literally on a fandom or gallery page only, so not that much publicity if you ask me.

My theory is the ring was a gift from someone. That someone obviously could be KSH (if they're dating of course or he's courting her, trust me koreans have a thing for couple's jewelry or similar clothing when they're dating lol) OR it could be Cartier just gifted her that ring cause they like her lol it's also something brand does when they like the individual enough and believe the person could give them free publicity in return. Personally, I think the former makes more sense since SYJ off screen does nothing but stay at home and obviously if she's busy shooting or filming CFs, she's not gonna be wearing the ring 24/7 so she can't really show it off to the public.

• Like 6

Hi @tigermoman so sorry for what happened to u! I found some people on twitter are getting very sensitive these days. Let's be a bigger person, learn from it, move on and don't engage with negativity.

What we need to remember is that we are dealing with a ninja couple. If they managed to get together without anyone noticing before, they surely have every details thought through by now, including the risk of shippers exposing them for wearing matching couple stuffs. They think ahead of us. 

Therefore, I don't think we'll ever find any couple item. I am still not convinced about the Cartier ring too, no matter how much I want to believe. KSH's bucket hat during the wrap-up party is also so strikingly similar to what SYJ loves to wear when she was still active in Instagram. But, then again, it could just be a nice coincidence. 

1 hour ago, park2park said:

My theory is the ring was a gift from someone. That someone obviously could be KSH (if they're dating of course or he's courting her, trust me koreans have a thing for couple's jewelry or similar clothing when they're dating lol) OR it could be Cartier just gifted her that ring cause they like her lol it's also something brand does when they like the individual enough and believe the person could give them free publicity in return. Personally, I think the former makes more sense since SYJ off screen does nothing but stay at home and obviously if she's busy shooting or filming CFs, she's not gonna be wearing the ring 24/7 so she can't really show it off to the public.

Thanks for a detailed explanation @park2park, I really appreciate it.

I am honestly unsure about the ring. I hope your theory is right. She does seem to like the ring so much. She literally wears it very often on and off screen that people start questioning. Things will prolly be different if Cartier suddenly announces that SYJ is their new muse. LOL.

• Like 2

@Private10 @boredadvocates

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'll get over it! I'll be fine when they announce their relationship, even if it's in a few years. :D 

But they seriously are so private. It's so hard to pick up crumbs these days.

Yesterday, Yeji's video for her fan shows that she was in a van, and a few other GM's members posted Instagram stories in the same van as well. What if Soo Hyun is there too? I bet most likely!! They might be doing something near Soo Hyun's apartment, and are dressed up formally. I really am super curious to what is going on. Surprisingly, there has been no news relating to GM! Where has dispatch been these days? 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

53 minutes ago, boredadvocates said:

What we need to remember is that we are dealing with a ninja couple. If they managed to get together without anyone noticing before, they surely have every details thought through by now, including the risk of shippers exposing them for wearing matching couple stuffs. They think ahead of us. 

These two and their teams have black belts in the art of dating undercover if they are an item hahahhaha.

And sometimes also somethings maybe hidden in plain sight.. So really there is no winning with these two unless they make a public announcement which seems like maybe sometime in the far future..

29 minutes ago, tigermoman said:

Where has dispatch been these days? 

No worries dear one. Dispatch these days seems to have calmed down a little in terms of exposing k stars dating lives. Either they have grown lax or the stars have evolved to ninja mode hahahaha. They should take tips from hyunji

• Like 3

@Private10 Sometimes I feel like they are preparing for an announcement in the near future, but then I remember how much is at stake at the moment: KSH's recent comeback from the military, SYJ's rising popularity and GM being a newly established agency.

So, I'll say, we need to wait 2-3 years for their public announcement and they'll prolly go straight to a marriage announcement.

• Like 3