[Drama 2020/2021] Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen, 철인왕후

larus

1 hour ago, kara_mella said:

She asks if this is his revenge = when she pressed on his wound [ in the bamboo forest]

He put the snow duck on her head and squashed LOL

What's with these ducks, they look so cute when they pose with them:fullofhearts:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 7
  • Love 2

I was caught up with other things - just finished the episode.

BI - I was hoping they would not kill him but fitting ending - he went all-in for SY just like SB went all-in for CJ :cries: 

I didn't know I was capable of feeling so many emotions at once lol - CJ seems to share a lot of internal body heat like KJH :joy::joy: loved the OTP moments but quite sad overall - SHS can cry, my god - imagine the trauma SB went through - that fetus indeed is quite strong 

any idea where we can watch the mini-episodes?

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Seriously, Kim Jung Hyun and Shin Hye Sun acting is insane. They complement each other brilliantly. This casting was a match made in k-dramand heaven. SHS can easily overpower her co-stars with her charisma but KJH onscreen presence and acting is as  so on par with her and what we see is the result of their insane acting and chemistry.

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

19 minutes ago, abc said:

What's with these ducks, they look so cute when they pose with them:fullofhearts:

It's from the filming time they had great time with those instruments :

spacer.png

dont know exactly what did they all DO with that?! :Woah:

18 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

any idea where we can watch the mini-episodes?

Wainting impatient for answer on that too ;) 

2 hours ago, cenching said:

It's means everything is up to JBH, IF he wants to stays then he will have to fights for it......

Chenchin You made my day :D!

Edited by Lillybleue
spelling
  • Like 7
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, kwayteow_mama said:

:Megathanks: to the person who posted this. Translation anyone?

well I cannot wrap my head around some words -- but here we go:

In the end/after all I don't know his face

after looking at each other 

she asks herself : Who is this ..... ? 

his turn: Who is this woman? Somehow...

her turn: ///// (I don't know him?? - I'm not sure about her line) 

again her taking off her hair band - your wound...

him: it's not serious / 

SY: stay still, you must take care of it (?) 덧나다 덧납니다 [ this part must be rephrased]

CJ: I'm ok 괜찮소 

SY startled by his scream - you said you were ok  괜찮으시다기 [you seemed ok considering what you said to me] 

CJ:  목을 좀 풀어서만 - I only cleared my throat or warmed my voice [ it depends LOL] 

After all the staring ----> SY: Have we met before ? 

CJ: I have the same feeling, what's your name?

Sorry guys, I'm out to visit my nephew - it's not accurate, but más o menos 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 8

4 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

they missed each other deeply, there's no reason not to :joy::joy: and maybe it's the after effects that they were turned on in that cart? :joy::joy:

But it's not safe to do it during early pregnancy.....:7555_attack:That's why I said super fetus.....:fun:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Just now, cenching said:

But it's not safe to do it during early pregnancy.....:7555_attack:That's why I said super fetus.....:fun:

@cenching super fetus indeed - you know, I would have been super pissed if she stopped him considering ALL the other risky things she did :joy::joy: (for me, the "aum" happened :joy::joy:)
and can we just appreciate how CJ is all-puppy for his queen? he let her take the lead during the cart scene - literally was following her cues and then he was ready to be of "service" as soon as SB put her hand on his face :joy::joy: - where can I get one of him, please? :joy::joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 8
  • Blob 1

16 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

@cenching super fetus indeed - you know, I would have been super pissed if she stopped him considering ALL the other risky things she did :joy::joy: (for me, the "aum" happened :joy::joy:)
and can we just appreciate how CJ is all-puppy for his queen? he let her take the lead during the cart scene - literally was following her cues and then he was ready to be of "service" as soon as SB put her hand on his face :joy::joy: - where can I get one of him, please? :joy::joy:

CJ has gone to the point of no return when it comes to His Queen.....:wow1: When he saw her wound, he looked like he was the one wounded instead. He was in more physical and mental pains than her. His vibes is different now outside the palace. Men like CJ do exist in real world, jia you!! :heartxoxo:

I admire KHJ in how the way he portrayed so many layers and nuances of CJ. His micro expression is superb too.....SHS is a strong actor who tends to upstages her partners but KJH can totally balances her nicely and subtlety without being upstaged by her. He can hold his own by her side. I would love to see them in a modern drama but the chances are slim.....

7 minutes ago, aisling said:

Oh honey, it wasn’t a sword that was poking at you.

Wow!! This drama just can't stop implying how well endowed CJ is.....I am dead!! :joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Blob 3

5 minutes ago, aisling said:

Oh honey, it wasn’t a sword that was poking at you.

their scenes never cease to amaze me - I'm glad they are doing justice to "sex maniac" tag at least in this way:joy::joy:

3 minutes ago, cenching said:

CJ has gone to the point of no return when it comes to His Queen.....:wow1: When he saw her wound, he looked like he was the one wounded instead. He was in more physical and mental pains than her. His vibes is different now outside the palace. Men like CJ do exist in real world, jia you!! :heartxoxo:

I admire KHJ in how the way he portrayed so many layers and nuances of CJ. His micro expression is superb too.....SHS is a strong actor who tends to upstages her partners but KJH can totally balances her nicely and subtlety without being upstaged by her. He can hold his own by her side. I would love to see them in a modern drama but the chances are slim.....

aww, thank you chingu! :fullofhearts:
btw, why do you think the chances are slim? won't they be a sought after combo now? 

• Like 7