[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Ancient Love Poetry 千古玦尘

sugarplum892

hm please please everyone GIVE A LOT LOVE to Bai Jue. You didn't know how many sacrifice he did for to keep Shaggu alive. You all will cry because it's really angst angst and angst! If you love angst serie like me, you will understand why the ml did that. 

If you all remember when Shaggu was soon disappear when she use the power of Chaos to save the three realm and how in a same time Bai Jue was there. You all didn't see what happen next. How much sacrifice Bai Jue did to bring and grab back Shaggu soul....

After that he make a plan...to able to protect Shaggu and to make her not use anymore the power of chaos. His only love is and always Shaggu. He did married with :unamused: the other girl but simply to use her in his plan. Aqi is his child between Qing Mu and Houchi.

god o.o can someone explain to me why I have until episode 38 today o.o I was soooo happy for yesteday to grab episode 30 in torrent and now O.O SURPRISE just came back at home and saw W.H.A.T O.O 8 MORE EPISODES TO WATCH...they simply want to kill me

if someone want to read the novel here someone really kind did translate it. Buy her a Ko-fi if you appreciate her work ^^ and your love to her. 

Ancient God – Blizzardahm’s World (wordpress.com)

if you able to read chinese so you can read in the same site like me with 96 chapters

https://www.99csw.com/book/4218/index.htm

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

9 hours ago, omiki said:

Erm … I’m not liking this cold and aloof reborn Bai Jue. Give me back the warm and loving Qing Mu arhhhhhh … Don’t understand what happened to him

it's kind of personality disorder Hope three souls of personalities will be conscious and combine in the later episodes

7 hours ago, djm said:

It will be explained later why he's acting cold. 

i know he married jing zhao just to get used of her to proceed his plan But don't tell me he would  have any intimate skin ship with her lol  I'll kick his :rage:   

58 minutes ago, LeeN said:

i know he married jing zhao just to get used of her to proceed his plan But don't tell me he would  have any intimate skin ship with her lol  I'll kick his :rage:   

In the novel, Bai Jue never completed the wedding ceremony with Jing Zhao.  So technically he never married to her, and never touched her nor acted nice to her.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, morningdew said:

In the novel, Bai Jue never completed the wedding ceremony with Jing Zhao.  So technically he never married to her, and never touched her nor acted nice to her.

I relief in the novel

but in the drama he married jing zhao when gujun sacrificed himself to awake shang gu

in the drama seemed after bai jue awake qing mu personality disappeared or fell asleep in the body So bai jue didn't had qing mu nor bo xuan memories And when gujun sacrificed himself to awake shang gu He just found out gujun had saved part of shang gu chaos soul in his body Else he never known  that hou chi was shang gu  reborn

Episode 39 Bai jue actually never lost any memories of Bo xuan and qing mu It's quite upset to watch the current situation He has to be cold hearted to his love one

Shang gu / Hou chi is lucky to have two men with multiple identities loyalty and dearly her for life Unfortunately shang gu had done a big mistake She shouldn't selected that ungrateful damn wu huan to be her guardian beast  So heart ashed to see hou chi cried and heartbroken after jing zhao pissed off her

After watching the avaliable previews I'm a bit disappointed. 

Since I've watched them without  English subs, could someone explain 

Spoiler

if Tian Qi is going to be OK? My heart is crying a river after he is shown to be stabbed:bawling:

3 hours ago, leo2020 said:

After watching the avaliable previews I'm a bit disappointed. 

Since I've watched them without  English subs, could someone explain 

Hide contents

if Tian Qi is going to be OK? My heart is crying a river after he is shown to be stabbed:bawling:

that is in episode 46  wu huan has used yue ming outlook to killed tian qi LEO2020 I'm worry it might be the different ending in the drama:dissapointed_relieved:

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, LeeN said:

that is in episode 46  wu huan has used yue ming outlook to killed tian qi LEO2020 I'm worry it might be the different ending in the drama:dissapointed_relieved:

More to my question) ...recently I've come through some BTS photos at mydramalist, the 4  true gods are on the photo, but Tian Qi has white hair!  I wonder were they just each shooting a number of individual different scenes from different episodes, or they were there all together for some last  episodes, since Tian Qi has white hair only in the last part of the story... 

40 minutes ago, leo2020 said:

More to my question) ...recently I've come through some BTS photos at mydramalist, the 4  true gods are on the photo, but Tian Qi has white hair!  I wonder were they just each shooting a number of individual different scenes from different episodes, or they were there all together for some last  episodes, since Tian Qi has white hair only in the last part of the story... 

yes His hair turned white because hou chi couldn't hold such a great shang gu chaos in the body At the same time her child would be born soon So tian qi over used his chaos power to hold hou chi body and an egg of her son split out as a baby

Hope :naughty:wu huan will suffer for her sins  Don't let her die easily She has to be suffering for endless time

Halo, everyone. I'm still on ep 21 but please spoil me when will houchi realize she is shanggu or when will shanggu comes back and kick everyone as* especially that brat 'sister' of her? I miss her TwT

6 hours ago, annaR said:

Halo, everyone. I'm still on ep 21 but please spoil me when will houchi realize she is shanggu or when will shanggu comes back and kick everyone as* especially that brat 'sister' of her? I miss her TwT

episode 42  shang gu awake episode 41 it's pretty sad

Oh no! I hope Tian Qi doesn’t 

Spoiler

… Die T,T”  So now Wu Huan is as powerful as the 4 true Gods? How are they going to bring her down?

Now we know why Feng Ran denied bringing Yuan Qi to do those fun things … it was Bai Jue in disguise. So sweet, and so sad that’s the only way he can spend time with his son … 

Coming to the exciting final few episodes next week. Hope they can resolve the end-of-the-world chaos well and give us a happy ending!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, omiki said:

Hide contents

… Die T,T”  So now Wu Huan is as powerful as the 4 true Gods? How are they going to bring her down?

Is she? So she can't die? Shanggu definitely can't die bcs her 'soul' tied to the realm. As long as the realm exist, she lives, doesn't she?

• Like 1

True Gods like Shang Gu can perish and that was what happened to her previously when she tried to save the three realms by sacrificing herself. After she disintegrated, her soul fragments were scattered all over the realms and worlds. Bai Jue spent 10,000 (or is it 40,000?) years collecting the fragments to make Hou Chi. The crucial source fragment was eventually revealed to be with Gu Jun, who sacrificed himself to return it to Hou Chi, which then completed the transformation process to awaken Shang Gu. 

So to answer your question, yes, it is possible to destroy Wu Huan, but we’ll have to see how they do it in next week’s episodes. I just hope that Tian Qi will survive some how, and the four True Gods can be reunited.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

i skipped almost all of ep5 to 15 because overwhelmed by the sheer number of side characters introduced , only started seriously watching at ep20+ to current last 3 episodes

i like it although i feel really fatigue from the numerous "immortal" genre which caused me to lose patience at the earlier episodes

the best part of the story are the friendship between the top 4 original higher tier , glad the TianQi character isn't bad guy.

rate it 7/10

• Like 4

ep41 is so beautifully crafted by the directors...

XK and ZDY had shown emotions so subtle it felt like...the 4th wall was broken..

no wonder this cdram was badly criticized by cfans cus it will show to the ifans how creative and good those actors were in giving these characters come to life..

(◕દ◕)

• Like 2

I had read comments that said in the book when Bai jue sets up his plan he would never let this monster Wuhan hurt Houchi (Shanggue), he would never allow anyone to hurt that much  the woman he loves. She almost died on the wedding day, the drama tends to be more dramatic than the book was for this arc, but that made Bai jue a little silly, stupid and just irrational, because if she died his sacrifice would be for nothing

• Like 1