[OFFICIAL] Kim Dong-Wook ❤️Mun Ka-Young ( memory couple )

Ameera Ali

Happy Birthday pretty Moon Ga young! 

It's so hard to choose which photos to post as she's so pretty  in everything but going to share some of my fave from her magazine shoots

5tJAAbC.jpg

StnVuqI.jpg

nJ7QTau.jpg

Spoiler

BClH328.jpg

696xes6.jpg

aBCfM06.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 3

On 7/10/2020 at 8:21 AM, Gewe31 said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MGY......Go get your Rooftop Kiss!!!

LOL YES GO GET YOUR KISS (she probably already did)

Keyeast post re MGY bday:

F11-E6923-D0-AC-4-F3-A-964-F-299-BDD9076

They uses green frame out of all the colours but I am not surprised at all

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote image
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

From KDW's DC gal, we might get another interview for his audio cinema project 

yK1R2Op.jpg

Spoiler

Koc6peY.jpg

Found this picture of our birthday girl while browsing some of her photos.... Kyeopta!!!!

88xXOFS.jpg

8CXkchN.jpg

Spoiler

30HGoTL.jpg

GiHUQcm.jpg

• Like 5

MGY instagram update:

Spoiler

She is into skyline picture these days. Do you guys think that she's having a birthday weekend gateaway? with her new boyfriend of course haha

Edited by Lawyerh
Remove Embedded Instagram
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

On 7/10/2020 at 6:21 PM, Thirtysvn37 said:

MGY instagram update:

Hide contents

She is into skyline picture these days. Do you guys think that she's having a birthday weekend gateaway? with her new boyfriend of course haha

Spoiler

yup...of course there’s a meaning to it  right hihihi

my delusional mind  would be

sky = blue

sun = yellow

tree = green 

MGY instagram update:

Hide contents

Spoiler

sky = blue

sun = yellow

tree = green 

MGY instagram update:

Hide contents

Spoiler

sky = blue

sun = yellow

tree = green 

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote embedded IG
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

@nur hasmanajwa I love your delulu  :glasses:

Sweet MGY, she even went to Hakdong Station to take this pic :wub:

with her green scrunchies....

MGY IG update today, for me personally kinda have deep meaning. A light in the cloudy sky,  the pic conveys a message. Apart of she is into skyline these days as @Thirtysvn37 pointed out. If we relate to what she said in the interview with Dazed, SIA-Saved My Life lyrics, and her new love relationship, the pic speaks volume. and if you compare to  her old birthday post (2016-2019), this year has different vibe!

MGY is a bookworm and also cancer is known as philosophical thinker.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Happy bday to our girl, Moon Gayoung! 

I really hope we'll get confirmation about True Beauty soon. I think it'll really boost her career and fanbase. That green scrunchie tho. I'm almost 100% that they're already an item now. 

Btw it's so cute that kdw sent lee sangyeob, lee sangyi, and oh daehwan a foodtruck since three of them are in the same drama n its oh daehwan's bday too so he greets him a happy bday thru that foodtruck banner. Now I wonder what does he give gayoung, the bday girl lol

• Like 3

15 hours ago, katniss said:

Btw it's so cute that kdw sent lee sangyeob, lee sangyi, and oh daehwan a foodtruck since three of them are in the same drama n its oh daehwan's bday too so he greets him a happy bday thru that foodtruck banner. Now I wonder what does he give gayoung, the bday girl lol

This oppa is soooo generous yet humble. Haha, I wonder toooo B)

This is so cute!. Does anyone know that this kind also happened last year to celebrate her birthday?

Looks like the Cafe also plays MGY dramas as part of the event.  Coincidentally,  FMIYM  is on the screen. lol

MGYbday.jpg

cr. @songtothemoon_

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

We knew that yesterday kdw sent coffee truck to oh dae hwan and today mgy sent coffee truck to kim yoojung. and what made me shock is the food truck that they sent are from same company hahah idk it just coincident or not they choose that

Screenshot-2020-07-11-14-08-02-05.pngIMG-lj1ev5.jpgScreenshot-2020-07-11-14-08-19-26.png

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@mimomarra Keyeast probably arranged for the foodtruck lol

However, I noticed that both KDW and MGY did not put their photos in the foodtruck they sent to Once Again and Backstreet Rookie. 

Also a friend pointed out that Daehwan bday was on 5th of July, but why did KDW sent the foodtruck on 10th of July. Hahahaha coincidentally MGY sent the foodtruck to KJY  a day after KDW sent the same to Once Again filming site lol

• Like 4

I don't know that the Foodtruck news can makes me so happy :emmm: no matter who arranged it lol

FMIYM Family!!! I love seeing them still get along well even after drama end. Now I'm not complaining if  someone is missing (again), because he has provided us so many clues. Haha..

IGS.jpg

• Like 2

@Sortie15 my question is who took the picture? Hahaha

With regard to the foodtruck, someone mentioned that the banners from (i) Backstreet Rookie and (ii) Once Again food truck actually said the same thing (which translates to "i'm rooting for you" - LJH quote from FMIYM). 

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

@Thirtysvn37 Hahaha, I want to believe that he's the one who took the pic :P

8 minutes ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

With regard to the foodtruck, someone mentioned that the banners from (i) Backstreet Rookie and (ii) Once Again food truck actually said the same thing (which translates to "i'm rooting for you" - LJH quote from FMIYM). 

What game are they playing now. They indeed tease us and I'm not complaining!. :heart1:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

Hahaha I was smiling like idiot when I read the news that the coffee trucks came from the same vendor.....I guess their manager/keyeast help them to arrange it.....what I knew is to send the foodtruck you need to fill some form and need arranged and confirmed with the production house. They the one who set the date.

5 hours ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

However, I noticed that both KDW and MGY did not put their photos in the foodtruck they sent to Once Again and Backstreet Rookie

I know right....MGY usually put her pic...but NOPE not now LOL

3 hours ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

my question is who took the picture? Hahaha

I hope its the " You know who" :ph34r:

Now, I'm wondering what KDW birthday gift to MGY LOL....he looks so generous though.

so sweet that her dad gave her a book as a bday present :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, Gewe31 said:

I know right....MGY usually put her pic...but NOPE not now LOL

Is she going to be private and mysterious person like her Oppa? :P

The book present tho.... Her Dad has a great taste in literature for sure. I am completely amazed at the book genre chosen by her dad as I recently kinda hooked with USSR but I'm wholly admiring the Bday girl that would read that kind of book :wub:

• Like 1

@Gewe31 @Sortie15 lets hope that "the one shall not be named" was there. I feel like its too weird that he never pictured with any FMIYM casts/crews after the drama ended. Not even when they filmed the bluray commentary. 

Spoiler

Btw KDW manager seems like covering his tracks, his gf (who is also KDW staff) removed all pictures of the manager (this includes the picture taken on 6 June - memorial day where they mentioned they were in Dajeon and a candid shot from SBS interview). The removal of these photos might be unrelated to KDW - I honestly felt a bit weird to even noticing these things.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

@Gewe31 @Sortie15 lets hope that "the one shall not be named" was there. I feel like its too weird that he never pictured with any FMIYM casts/crews after the drama ended. Not even when they filmed the bluray commentary. 

Reveal hidden contents

Btw KDW manager seems like covering his tracks, his gf (who is also KDW staff) removed all pictures of the manager (this includes the picture taken on 6 June - memorial day where they mentioned they were in Dajeon and a candid shot from SBS interview). The removal of these photos might be unrelated to KDW - I honestly felt a bit weird to even noticing these things.

Spoiler

@Thirtysvn37 yup..i notice that too..suddenly she delete all  post related to her boyfriend hihi

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1

@Thirtysvn37 @nur hasmanajwa I have noticed that one too.....

3 hours ago, nur hasmanajwa said:

feel like its too weird that he never pictured with any FMIYM casts/crews after the drama ended

also everyone now seems very cautious....

My two cents thinking that if its just a casual activities/meet up and nothing to hide why they need to be careful.

Regarding the FMIYM came to Jamie musical, I know KDW such a warm person when he thought that LJH will have a concert before , he said that they should coming to his concert bringing banner/plank card to cheer him up which turned out it was an online concert. So I'm pretty sure that He joined the group yesterday but again no evidence :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2