[OFFICIAL] Kim Dong-Wook ❤️Mun Ka-Young ( memory couple )

Ameera Ali

I burst into laughter when I read all the posts regarding the absent of Mr. K.  Didn't himself find it awkward  about this?? As his fan for two years, I have never seen him so isolated from his FMIYM crews and casts if compare with his previous drama JJB.

I am trying not to overreact about his unusual behavior and stay cool about this.  :coolshades:

Edited by ninja mickey
  • Like 2
  • LOL 5

@ninja mickey I hope he realizes that the more he is hiding the more suspicious it is.

Btw, as a part of celebrating 25th anniversary of OCN, its youtube channel will replay The Guest every Monday on 6 PM KST. Looks like people will get used to seeing KDW even without a new drama/film. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

On 7/13/2020 at 2:09 PM, Thirtysvn37 said:

@ninja mickey I hope he realizes that the more he is hiding the more suspicious it is.

Btw, as a part of celebrating 25th anniversary of OCN, its youtube channel will replay The Guest every Monday on 6 PM KST. Looks like people will get used to seeing KDW even without a new drama/film. 

Let's be cool about this.  Maybe he's just busy reading books:w00t: 

Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!! I love Guest! I think I watched it 5 times already. 

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote twitter
  • Like 1

MGY update:

1. Another Keyeast actor, Hwang In Yeop is reportedly join the casting for Han Seo Jun role in True Beauty; 

2. MGY will be featured in Elle Korea August edition. 

Spoiler

I honestly have predicted that MGY next project will not feature another senior actors to play with her. 

I think Keyeast would like to continue "shipping" KDW and MGY so they might paired up MGY with a more "junior" actors. In my view both possible co stars are such a safe choice... 

Although I would prefer to see her playing in a drama/movie across an experienced actor, but I don't think this will happen anytime soon. They wouldn't take the risk of making people forget about KDWMGY pairing. Maybe until KDW & MGY decided to make their relationship known/public hahaha

Still no signs of KDW, but I am pretty sure we'll get to see him soon. I am really hoping to hear any news about his next project. I actually have a long wish list regarding his next role! I am certain that he won't take any romance project for a while. He never took any similar roles concurrently. 

• Like 5

On 7/14/2020 at 4:31 PM, Thirtysvn37 said:

MGY will be featured in Elle Korea August edition. 

As predicted, I'm waiting what Keyeast has in store as strategy to build "awareness" of MGY's existence and charm. As for KDW, I have same feeling with you. Keyeast is working on building the memory couple brand image, so he probably will be busier than last year lol.

Wow, been two months after the drama last aired and here I am still cannot move on. After re-watching their time together on Drama, IG Live, BTS, and Interview, I still end up with a smile on my face and warmth in my heart. The stares, the hot kisses, the closeness and their undeniable chemistry :wub:. What comes from the heart goes to the heart. They hit the right spot and led me here shipping them in real life. I wholeheartedly hope and pray for their future TOGETHER.

Hi dear @Thirtysvn37 any update from your detective's work? Hehe. Since both of them go private right now it's getting hard to get clues whatsoever even from their circles.

By the way, does anyone know what KDW's kfans characteristic is? I just have concern if there are obsessive fans, and they're going crazy if find out that their Oppa is dating. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

i've been silent reader before. i dont know exactly KDW's fans character, but let me explain something about kfans habits on their favs DC gallery based on my mini observation lol. 

kfans used to separate things between actor/actress drama thingy and real life. for example there are KDW DC Gallery, MGY DC Gallery, and FMIYM DC Gallery. last night i saw FMIYM fans posted something related to the drama in KDW DC Gallery (late post). what made me surprised is KDW's pure fans seems like they didnt like that such post. they implicitly said that it is supposed to be posted in FMYM DC Gallery not 'here' and any post related to the drama will be deleted.

i feel surprised knowing that they are that strict even it's their oppa's project lol

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1

2 hours ago, wil2451 said:

feel surprised knowing that they are that strict even it's their oppa's project

Its always like that dear...not only for KDW. For K-fans especially for actors they never take side/preference to ANY of their pairing (actress/actor) in any drama. They are very NEUTRAL and loyal eventhough  at the end the actor has a girlfriend they still not mention it in their DC. Their respect the actors private life, that's their way to support the actor for their work and achievement. 

I came to know since I am a shipper for one OTP since 2018 and we have closed group and some of them are Korean.

anyway if you guys check in twitter....there are some crumb about the FMIYM commentary pics that has been posted in memory blue ray DC...You guys can check the twitt. It will make you so HAPPY just to read the description of KDWMGY picture since the pic cant be posted.

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, Gewe31 said:

Its always like that dear...not only for KDW. For K-fans especially for actors they never take side/preference to ANY of their pairing (actress/actor) in any drama.

ahh yes i know it too ~~ thank you for explaining it clearly. i was just trying to explain how loyal kfans are. 

• Like 2

@Sortie15 From what I heard KDW fans actually likes MGY. A friend of mine been talking to KDW fans in korea and they like MGY. They dont really mind if KDW dates MGY. 

@wil2451 Correct. They have strict rules not to talk about any off topic stuff. For instance they cannot talk about KDW/MGY personally in FMIYM forum.

@Gewe31 yes all fanbase has this policy.  

With regard to Kfans, from what I gather fans of mature actors usually supports the actor if they date/marry, because usually older actors have older fanbase (so less people adhere to "oppa is mine" principle). This also affects agency behaviour towards dating rumors. Keyeast, usually would deny any dating rumors involving younger actors (below 30) but would confirms dating rumors (if true) for older actors (above 30). It is seen less controversial for older actors to date, again back to the fanbase prefence. 

Spoiler

I have something big.

KDW manager seems to accidentally spilled that MGY is confirmed to be casted for True Beauty. Will not post the proof here to protect his privacy/avoid any dispute. 

He posted a picture with MGY manager with a caption which basically supports MGY manager for true beauty.

Its funny how this news spilled through KDW manager lol... 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

@Thirtysvn37 Cuteee,  Both KDW and his manager are such baby spoiler lol. Please spill more tea manager-nim B)

Spoiler

I know both managers are under the same company and they can discuss any work-related topics. But just funny to imagine that KDWMGY relationship now become discussion topic between them^_^

@georginauae23LOL. Looks like she got endorsement but why must GREEN color haha :fiercebunny:

• LOL 3

53 minutes ago, Sortie15 said:

Cuteee,  Both KDW and his manager are such baby spoiler lol. Please spill more tea manager-nim B)

Reveal hidden contents

Hahaha I read this one last night.....I had good sleep last night LOL

According Koreaboo yesterday " True Beauty, which is based on a very popular webtoon, recently confirmed that Cha Eunwoo will be playing the role of Lee Soo Ho alongside Moon Ga Young, who has been confirmed to play the role of Im Joo Kyung." 

so it has been confirmed....

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

@Gewe31 aaah I see so its already publicly confirmed? Based on the news that I ready she is still "positively considering" 

@georginauae23 Yep celine is a good choice for young MGY lol

I am not entirely sure that it came from KDW but if it was given by Celine she still chooses the green ones (they have several colours for that model)

Spoiler

@Sortie15 I just feel that its weird that KDW manager being the first person who spilled it.

Yes its work related - but I think they still sort of kept the news under wrapped (no official announcement were made by Keyeast up until now). J&J (the two managers) are close but they are colleagues so I'm not really suspicious about their friendship. But it is still lovely to see how close they are! 

• Like 3

On 7/14/2020 at 4:31 PM, Thirtysvn37 said:

1. Another Keyeast actor, Hwang In Yeop is reportedly join the casting for Han Seo Jun role in True Beauty;

Kfans criticize HIY and dragging MGY on this. Hope it's evertything is Ok with her :unsure:

Spoiler

koreaboo.jpg

Source: Koreaboo

• Insightful 2

7 minutes ago, Thirtysvn37 said:

I am not entirely sure that it came from KDW but if it was given by Celine she still chooses the green ones (they have several colours for that model)

Yeah I don't think it was from him either....Celine probably send it to her for birthday present but of course they need to check what color that she likes :D 

Regarding the confirmed casts for true beauty....so another cast play as Han Seo Joon also will be came from KeyEast so many k-netz didnt approved it...they said the cast got offer because he is from the same agency as female lead.

I think the True beauty will be one of anticipated webtoon turns drama adaptation this year....I'm happy for MGY, she will nailed it.

We need our KDW news right now.....Miss Him so much :D

Here below if you guys want to read the webtoon version of True Beauty

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Sortie15 said:

Kfans criticize HIY and dragging MGY on this. Hope it's evertything is Ok with her :unsure:

Hide contents

koreaboo.jpg

Source: Koreaboo

I still have mixed feelings about this project. I kind of expected more from MGY and the news about the second male lead also doesn't really excites me TBH. Knetz been giving alot of bashing towards her casting when the news about her offer first broke so lets see how it plays out once it is officially confirmed. 

@Gewe31 Yup probably given by Celine just like her Tods bag. However, usually brands (particularly luxury brands) would endorsed several actors in one agency. Several Keyeast actresses are endorsed by Tods (JEC and PHS) and it seems like the agency has good relationship with this brand. 

For Celine however, I have not noticed any Keyeast actress being endorsed by the brand. MGY most likely be the first one - albeit not likely to be the only one. So if no other Keyeast actress endorsed by Celine, the bag may probably came from other source (hehe). MGY is yet to be marketed or able to reached out the luxury brand market yet (i've discussed her with a friend who worked in Marketing for Balenciaga & Saint Laurent). She doesn't think that MGY is on that market yet - most likely due to her age and past fanbase market

• Like 4

Anneyeong! Been busy lately with lots of stuff and I've been into Chinese drama these days lol. 

MGY's BTS for Dazed Korea 

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=28806072&memberNo=29770009

Anyways, I've noticed that agency mostly "package" their talent during drama casting. I've noticed it too with Kim Soo hyun's new project with some Gold Medalist's  (KSH's new agency) talents in IOTNBO. 

KE is in full gear to promote MGY with a variety show, endorsement, magazine shoots and a new series.  As expected since most of their prized talents already left. 

Spoiler

I wonder if JJH will leave too? He's got great proects so far after coming back from a scandal, and he's got a promising new drama with Jun ji hyun and a possisble Kingdom Season 3 

Can anyone send me via DM the picture during their Bluray DVD commentary chebal? 

I love MGY's new bag hihi... 

• Like 4
  • Love 1