[OFFICIAL] Kim Dong-Wook ❤️Mun Ka-Young ( memory couple )

Ameera Ali

19 minutes ago, kaykafisyah said:

Do you need me to write the name in korean? It will be 동농-가영 (dongnong-gayoung). We can settle with this only i think? Then it will be “동농-가영: 비밀의 세계” (dongnong-gayoung: bimil-ae saegae) << i’m loving how this looks and sounds like currently (btw, I’m no expert in Korean so if anyone wanna correct me, or help more, please do so) Once the club is open, we must remember to bring over the kiss BTS lol!

edit: Gosh! More than 2 months have passed but I’m still hooked on this couple! I believe, there must be some truth behind then 

Thank you! It's settled then.. Gahhh definitely we need to post the kiss BTS there... we need to disect every teeny part of it too lol anddddd let's not forget our resident informer for her juicy tidbits, I'm refering to you @Thirtysvn37

I see you @georginauae23 @katniss

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Update

It was approved way faster than I expected. I've already sent out the invitation to join the club. If you didn't receive any invites feel free to DM me. And I apologize to @Thirtysvn37, you probably got the most invite since it's my first time myane 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, lhynne said:

Anneyeong everyone! I was reading some shippers thread and read that they have private club where they can post about their ship. And since some of @Thirtysvn37 's juicy infos are  not for public consumption, I told her about this and she' s eager as I am to have our own private club for the love of MGY and KDW and us fans/shippers to freely post anything about them without worrying about anything. 

I'll keep everyone posted about this club. For now, it is still waiting for approval by the moderators. And while waiting, please drop your names here if you want to join so I can add you as soon as it's approved. 

And in case anyone is wondering, there's no membership fee here, just you and your love for KDW and MGY would be enough for you to join the club...I'm sorry for being cheesy here lol 

Another favor from you guys, feel free to drop your suggestions for the club name and what photo to use as our photo cover. For now I've named it Dong wook-Ga young Secret World. As for the cover photo, haven't posted anything yet as I am having issues with my slow connection

Please count me in!!!!  I love the idea of a private club that we could share the love of KDW and MGY!! Please!! Please!! Please!!!!!:hwaiting2:

• Like 2

Hello again! I really really have bad connection right now and it seems like some of the people I invited didn't get the invitation. I'll DM the link for the club just click the join club icon and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. 

• Like 6

5 hours ago, lhynne said:

Anneyeong everyone! I was reading some shippers thread and read that they have private club where they can post about their ship. And since some of @Thirtysvn37 's juicy infos are  not for public consumption, I told her about this and she' s eager as I am to have our own private club for the love of MGY and KDW and us fans/shippers to freely post anything about them without worrying about anything. 

I'll keep everyone posted about this club. For now, it is still waiting for approval by the moderators. And while waiting, please drop your names here if you want to join so I can add you as soon as it's approved. 

And in case anyone is wondering, there's no membership fee here, just you and your love for KDW and MGY would be enough for you to join the club...I'm sorry for being cheesy here lol 

Another favor from you guys, feel free to drop your suggestions for the club name and what photo to use as our photo cover. For now I've named it Dong wook-Ga young Secret World. As for the cover photo, haven't posted anything yet as I am having issues with my slow connection

Can i join?

Edited by Sarah Adiba

7 hours ago, Sarah Adiba said:

Can i join?

Me too, count me. I want join to new tread about my couple

8 hours ago, lhynne said:

Hello again! I really really have bad connection right now and it seems like some of the people I invited didn't get the invitation. I'll DM the link for the club just click the join club icon and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. 

Can I join too

Hi, all! Just recently finished FMIYM after seeing a tweet about memory couple and another couple from a different MBC drama I was watching a few weeks ago. Their chemistry was off the charts on screen and in the BTS too—they definitely carried the drama for me and even pulled me out of my kdrama slump. I haven't fully watched their interviews/press con, but the fan service was great with the IG lives.

I really wish I watched FMIYM was airing to experience yeohajin's updates alongside the drama (so nice to see her post again after a while!!). Maybe that post would be her last; I kinda wish it would be a two-shot of hajin-junghoon / mgy-kdw but I quite doubt we'll see it.

21 hours ago, mimomarra said:

FMIYM will be broadcasted in japan tv. Hope they will get recognition they deserve 

https://twitter.com/kimdwook/status/1285186961519505410?s=09

Yay I hope FMIYM will gain loads of new fans; it was quite underrated, and though it was not perfect, it definitely deserved a lot more recognition. I wonder if kdw & mgy did or will do promo for the Japan broadcast? One of the dramas I watched a while back had extra promo from the leads (a photoshoot + a magazine interview) for their Japan release.

@lhynne May I join the club as well?

Looking forward to more crumbs from memory couple!

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote emoji animated.
  • Like 4

Wow so many great news/more exposure on these two in connection with FMIYM. I heard other than Japan, FMIYM will also be broadcast in Thailand (Southeast asian fans/market is huge for Kdrama/Kstars).

Lets hope that they received more recognition! 

Btw speaking of the Elle photoshoot, MGY looked to amazing in that photo with red background! and yes @Sortie15 also love calling her "Mrs Kim" - not like i'm pushing them to get married or anything. But her recent photoshoots are very Mrs Kim like (mature, compose, elegant and beautiful). 

Looks like TB is all confirmed (with or without official announcement), however, there's always a possibility that she pulled out last minute. PSJ did for Mount Jiri and SHK did this to Hyena... I still secretly wished that she would taken a more matured role. 

• Like 4

19 hours ago, lhynne said:

count me in... :please:

Sorry for not posted in this thread , been busy for in this months , but i read all post , and i'm so happy this thread become more acknowledge and MCP Shipper more stronger than before :happyshakes:

Spoiler

btw i try to predictions about MGY love life via astrologer app. i don't know if i should post in here. since its kind fun game , believe or not believe prediction kind like that. but since the app is paid n interact with the astrologer, i hope its accurate lmao.

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, rosa said:

count me in... 

Sorry for not posted in this thread , been busy for in this months , but i read all post , and i'm so happy this thread become more acknowledge and MCP Shipper more stronger than before 

Hide contents

btw i try to predictions about MGY love life via astrologer app. i don't know if i should post in here. since its kind fun game , believe or not believe prediction kind like that. but since the app is paid n interact with the astrologer, i hope its accurate lmao.

Do share it here or if you're not comfortable, you can post it in our club

Anyways, I think I've already DM the link of the club to most who asked for it. If you didn't not receive any DM from me, I might have missed you just tag me. Thanks! 

• Like 4