[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

11 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

So I tried watching Chicago typewriter today bcoz Yoo Ah In's face is all over my facebook feed. But every 5 minutes or so I can imagine TKEM's scenes :tears:. I  finished the 1h 14min ep in 2 hours but I cannot even remember how the drama started. I just gave up :sweatingbullets: 

Hah, this is sooo odd, isn't it? I tried Mr Sunshine, just because it's another KES drama. I've heard it is good, I was just in the first episode, but, I can't continue. I miss TKEM, I miss LMH & KGE! This is why I am in this forum! 

• LOL 6
  • Insightful 1

4 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I tried out "Her Private Life" after TKEM but I got bored and I don't think it has anything to do with TKEM since I've always been picky. After I got to episode 6, I just didn't bother and tried out "Extra-ordinary You" which I quite enjoyed. I think I'll go for "Backstreet Rookie" next. Heard its fun and over the top. Also JCW is in it. It's the drama that took over TKEM's timeslot. I'll see how that goes. I just went for lighthearted dramas since TKEM is pretty heavy. "ALICE" is out after BR and that one I'm more interested in so I'll wait for that.

I am going to watch it’s ok to be ok boz it has my next big fav. Kim baby so let’s see how he will do after 4 years break.....

I dunno why this year all the big stars are making come back ....LMH ,,,JCw ,,,,ksh,,,Kim won bin is also back

• Love 3

15 hours ago, HR. said:

Since I'm fairly new here, I haven't seen a post about OSTs. Has anyone else been obsessing over the OSTs that play every time there is a scene between LMH and KGE. The OSTs are partly at fault on why I am shipping them so hard. Personally, Dream by Paul Kim is the one I have been listening to on repeat. Am I the only one as affected by the OSTs? What's your guys' favorite OST? 

:heart2beat:

Among the instrumental tracks... "The Day" is my absolute fave. It's all Lee Gon x Tae Eul fluffy feels :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Catching up after a long day..and I find myself Still  missing our couple. Something about their ‘romance’ on/off screen  that is so fascinating/ addictive for me. Let’s keep praying for talisman to work its magic on them...soon. :Please:

• Like 1
  • Love 8

Talking about TKEM OST, Gravity and Dream are my favourites. I subscribed to Spotify just because I want to listen to TKEM OST. Now, this sound track is my running companion! :happydance:

Edit: Crazy right?! Haha I'm crazy! 

• Like 3
  • Love 4

me as well.. the withdrawal is hitting so bad.. 

i used to watch their interview with smiles and laughs and giggle like teenage girl... today i watched their jenga play but then i cried.. likee whaaatt the helll is happening here?? is there such thing as TKEM hormone??!!!! 

not to mention Ggone has updated her IG 

:crybaby:

• Like 3
  • Sad 5
  • LOL 4

26 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I tried out "Her Private Life" after TKEM but I got bored and I don't think it has anything to do with TKEM since I've always been picky. After I got to episode 6, I just didn't bother and tried out "Extra-ordinary You" which I quite enjoyed. I think I'll go for "Backstreet Rookie" next. Heard its fun and over the top. Also JCW is in it. It's the drama that took over TKEM's timeslot. I'll see how that goes. I just went for lighthearted dramas since TKEM is pretty heavy. "ALICE" is out after BR and that one I'm more interested in so I'll wait for that.

backstreet rookie is currently receiving a lot of backlash from being too sensualize or something. it even makes people demand for it to be cancelled. some say it's fun tho. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

I tried everything I could.  And to my despair, I end up installing weibo and spent 3 hours learning how to use the app just so I can get 'crumbs' thinking maybe they have some hidden treasures there :rolleyes:

But the auto translation is really messed up. Once I came across LMHxKGE video and the caption was "forced to eat dog food and and no one is innocent" :w00t: hahahaahah.

Everything is not working :bawling:

Babes I was in splits after this.....

It’s like you are in real trouble.....

My god please bless us all with some mercy.....

here are some soompi points to you just for our misery life......

• LOL 4

1 minute ago, makshimus' mane said:

backstreet rookie is currently receiving a lot of backlash from being too sensualize or something. it even makes people demand for it to be cancelled. some say it's fun tho. 

Why they got to ruin other people's fun? They can just not watch it. I don't even get how it's too sexualized when they toned it down a lot compared to the webtoon. 

• Like 1
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

Why they got to ruin other people's fun? They can just not watch it. I don't even get how it's too sexualized when they toned it down a lot compared to the webtoon. 

it's the netz number 1 occupation, no? to complain at everything they don't find in line with their wants. 

• LOL 12

3 hours ago, Prerna said:
so guys can someone please translate this naver news it seems that kge movie “hero” has entered cannes 

if it is true than its bigggggggggg

i am so happy for our girl....::

*****so guys please check this naver article and get back if anyone can do some research in it......pallliiii......jabel.....

"Director Yoon Je-gyun 's 'Hero' preparing for release in the second half is a full-fledged musical film that transfers a hit musical of the same name to the screen." Rough transilation to the highlighten words.

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 2
  • Love 10

2 hours ago, Lisa_BB said:

About Hero, someone said on Twitter that if it will be submitted to Cannes, would be for 2021

No wonder she was very busy preparing for Hero

;)

hopefully not busy for texting the king

:phew:

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1