[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

1 hour ago, h0jipoji said:

where's lee?

Hide contents

leegon ( lee gone )

HAHAHAH! Love it! Well one could argue that Lee has?

Ggone to KGE's heart :wub: Okay I think we have it bad for our ship! Cheers to page 2! Let's keep them coming! 

• Like 12
  • Love 2

15 minutes ago, graceyco said:

HAHAHAH! Love it! Well one could argue that Lee has?

Ggone to KGE's heart :wub: Okay I think we have it bad for our ship! Cheers to page 2! Let's keep them coming! 

LOL nice pun there 

• Like 6

13 hours ago, graceyco said:

More still cuts that are intense and highly anticipated. FRIDAY CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH.

Meanwhile, shippers, where you at?! Come join us here :wub:

Hello hello, welcome! @fanfromsoutheastasia @Geolyvseven

Hey Hey Hey! Waiting for the new episodes. THE SHIP IS SAILING :wub:

• Like 5

10 hours ago, fanfromsoutheastasia said:

this puts a silly smile on my face! sharing with you my chinggus. video not mine :) 

Hello fellow shippers!

I'm smiling ear to ear watching this video on youtube yesterday. Everyone can see lmh is totally smitten by kge. :lol:

• Like 6

Hello fellow shippers, I think I am just about to faint from all the chemistry that is happening between our LeeGgone. Somebody help me!! :wub: I am getting more and more excited as the episodes unfold! 

• Like 12
  • Love 3

I'm low-key shipping them since I watched the presscon and interviews videos and some of the bts. 

I have watched two of his dramas before (BOF and Legend of the Blue Sea) and one of hers (Goblin).

I have no idea how they behaved with their past co-actors, so I'm just gonna comment from what I saw in The King era. 

He looked so entertained and happy to be with her. He laughed so often because of what she said, and I think it's a huge hint that a guy is attracted to a girl. It seems like he sees her as someone really adorable. 

She acts like a giddy fangirl, actually. She also laughs a lot but I think it's not only because she's easygoing or finds the situation funny, but also out of nervousness. 

I see her as a cool girl, someone who behaves naturally around guys. For her to be nervous with him might mean something more. 

Looking forward to spazz more with this thread. I'm looking forward to see the kitchen scene in ep. 5. 

• Like 12
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 2

1 hour ago, ladylia257 said:

I'm low-key shipping them since I watched the presscon and interviews videos and some of the bts. 

I have watched two of his dramas before (BOF and Legend of the Blue Sea) and one of hers (Goblin).

I have no idea how they behaved with their past co-actors, so I'm just gonna comment from what I saw in The King era. 

He looked so entertained and happy to be with her. He laughed so often because of what she said, and I think it's a huge hint that a guy is attracted to a girl. It seems like he sees her as someone really adorable. 

She acts like a giddy fangirl, actually. She also laughs a lot but I think it's not only because she's easygoing or finds the situation funny, but also out of nervousness. 

I see her as a cool girl, someone who behaves naturally around guys. For her to be nervous with him might mean something more. 

Looking forward to spazz more with this thread. I'm looking forward to see the kitchen scene in ep. 5. 

Naturally, KGE has this happy aura on-set, she has almost the same attitude to all of her co-actors. But I'd also like to think that she's extra happy and comfortable with LMH as her co-actor in TKEM. I can't help but notice how they seem to laugh at the smallest things and if that isn't something, I don't know what it is. Some really heart-melting BTS scenes are being posted in the  TKEM Thread

:wub:

Also, more new stills! I think we're all going to faint tonight.

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20200501

Source: http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=202005011351527234623_1

1 hour ago, insteadofme said:

Both of them are just breathtaking. I wouldn't mind sad ending. I just want them to be together. :phew: 

And reading comments about them is my current hobby. Haha..ottokeee

HAHAHA we gotchu chinggu! 

• Like 11
  • Love 2

The new BTS from Episode 4 are gold :wub: You can really see that they are super comfortable towards each other. I'm just happy for them.

Look at this HD BTS cut from @kimgoeunphofc aaaah I'm dying!

Cross-posting with permission from original poster from TKEM thread. Their smiles!! They're so shy towards each other and that's so cute!

4w3rknrtbhyd.gif&key=4232a45d5451b866e0c

• Like 9
  • Love 9
  • Wiggle 1