[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

I can watch their videos for the whole days, all BTS videos, fanmade videos...

In the press conference, Minho did say that when he turned 30s, his viewpoint is different from his 20s. He saw things/people in their natures. I do think that he really can see the inside-out beauty of Go Eun.

• Like 10
  • Love 1

I was readying myself for the kitchen scene but got more than I bargained for, omg. 

Didn't expect a kiss scene this soon. Although it's the PG kind of kiss (their lips didn't move at all), he was still really smooth in doing it. Kim Eun Suk writer-nim really knows how to write dialogues. I like how deep his voice sounded before the kiss, and I love her shocked expression afterwards, as if the whole world stopped. 

Maybe they're good actors. Maybe it's chemistry.

I also love the scene where he emerged from that building in Seoul, because she called him 17 times. The way he walked to her. I think I held my breath. He really looked like a king coming to the girl he loved, all worried and concerned.

There were so much that made me giddy from last night's episode. Can't wait to see the bts videos. 

Also, I'm surprised this thread is not flying after what was shown last night. This thread should've been at least 50 pages by now. It's so quiet for such a drama and ship. But patience, I'm sure more will join. 

For those who are already here, group hug!

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2

9 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

I was readying myself for the kitchen scene but got more than I bargained for, omg. 

Didn't expect a kiss scene this soon. Although it's the PG kind of kiss (their lips didn't move at all), he was still really smooth in doing it. Kim Eun Suk writer-nim really knows how to write dialogues. I like how deep his voice sounded before the kiss, and I love her shocked expression afterwards, as if the whole world stopped. 

Maybe they're good actors. Maybe it's chemistry.

I also love the scene where he emerged from that building in Seoul, because she called him 17 times. The way he walked to her. I think I held my breath. He really looked like a king coming to the girl he loved, all worried and concerned.

There were so much that made me giddy from last night's episode. Can't wait to see the bts videos. 

Also, I'm surprised this thread is not flying after what was shown last night. This thread should've been at least 50 pages by now. It's so quiet for such a drama and ship. But patience, I'm sure more will join. 

For those who are already here, group hug!

To be honest, me too, I didn't expect the kiss scene to land that quickly but that's why I love the character of Lee Gon he is so cheeky and direct and will really go for it so now that you mentioned the kitchen scene, I'm actually readying myself for another heart attack.

HAHA I think the shippers are bracing themselves for all the chemistry flying out from LMH and KGE! Let's give it time, I think the #LeeEul couple is gaining more and more traction. I have to give to both Go Eun and Min Ho for being such good actors! I think their friendship off-cam also adds to why they make your heart flutter! 

Annyeong @Irene @Aleenaaa @fanfromsoutheastasia are you all still breathing from the EP last night? We still have 1 later. haha!

Also, the SWOON released a cute video of our cast but particularly, please scrub the video to 1:09~!!

Kim Go Eun: We are learning a lot about each other now.

Lee Min Ho: I'm learning a lot about you.

:wub: OUR SHIP GUYS! :wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1

3 hours ago, graceyco said:

To be honest, me too, I didn't expect the kiss scene to land that quickly but that's why I love the character of Lee Gon he is so cheeky and direct and will really go for it so now that you mentioned the kitchen scene, I'm actually readying myself for another heart attack.

HAHA I think the shippers are bracing themselves for all the chemistry flying out from LMH and KGE! Let's give it time, I think the #LeeEul couple is gaining more and more traction. I have to give to both Go Eun and Min Ho for being such good actors! I think their friendship off-cam also adds to why they make your heart flutter! 

Annyeong @Irene @Aleenaaa @fanfromsoutheastasia are you all still breathing from the EP last night? We still have 1 later. haha!

Also, the SWOON released a cute video of our cast but particularly, please scrub the video to 1:09~!!

Our babies :love:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, graceyco said:

Unlurking in this thread because of this video lol. I think maybe the "you" here is either about the PM since they are talking about her or about everyone. 

On another note, the last time I shipped this hard for a kdrama couple was in Goblin, but apparently, theirs was more of a platonic relationship. With LMH and KGE though, the giggles, stares, and laughter make me want to believe that there's something more going on between these two leads. I mean, come on! Who would not want to believe that way, they're so comfy with each other! It makes me go delulu about them :D

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 2

Annyeong @simplebeauty08!! Hahaha yes, I am kinda torn whether to admit if it was for Prime Minister but his actions were also leaning towards KGE so we can never tell :joy: or maybe that's just my wishful thinking. Same thoughts with you though! My last ship was the Goblin couple and I think that's because Kim Go Eun is really loveable. But just like you, I also sense a new something between LMH and KGE and I am really excited where this ship will take us :heart:

@insteadofme WE ARE ALL WAITING FOR THAT BTS! hahaha I think we will all faint :joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 2

11 minutes ago, graceyco said:

Annyeong @simplebeauty08!! Hahaha yes, I am kinda torn whether to admit if it was for Prime Minister but his actions were also leaning towards KGE so we can never tell :joy: or maybe that's just my wishful thinking. Same thoughts with you though! My last ship was the Goblin couple and I think that's because Kim Go Eun is really loveable. But just like you, I also sense a new something between LMH and KGE and I am really excited where this ship will take us :heart:

@insteadofme WE ARE ALL WAITING FOR THAT BTS! hahaha I think we will all faint :joy:

Annyeong @graceyco! 

I just hope that our main couple will remain close even after the drama. I think KGE is so likable. She is so simple, yet very confident. I really hope our ship will sail in the future ♥️♥️ Can't wait for the BTS of that :wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, simplebeauty08 said:

Unlurking in this thread because of this video lol. I think maybe the "you" here is either about the PM since they are talking about her or about everyone. 

On another note, the last time I shipped this hard for a kdrama couple was in Goblin, but apparently, theirs was more of a platonic relationship. With LMH and KGE though, the giggles, stares, and laughter make me want to believe that there's something more going on between these two leads. I mean, come on! Who would not want to believe that way, they're so comfy with each other! It makes me go delulu about them :D

In here Oppa called kim go eun, go eun-i, I think it shows more level of closeness? 

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 1

7 minutes ago, talkovercoffee said:

In here Oppa called kim go eun, go eun-i, I think it shows more level of closeness? 

I guess so, they really seem like it even in the BTS of TKEM and their interviews, they seem pretty close and comfortable with each other to me. I am just waiting for KGE to call LMH, "oppa" though. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

How are you guys holding up after last night's episode? I never thought I'd feel this way for a ship on screen and off screen but here we are! Both of them are such great actors. I teared up at how they perfectly fit each other :tears:

372366566b23a4a16d4e82af62b63fc94e613ba5

c8cb3b8ac1243c55d99ae3388365c37104cad271

2754be10110eb13114f2c0310714e1df4b4190c6

Cr: Tumblr

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 1

18 minutes ago, graceyco said:

How are you guys holding up after last night's episode? I never thought I'd feel this way for a ship on screen and off screen but here we are! Both of them are such great actors. I teared up at how they perfectly fit each other

Until now I am watching BTS videos and the main leads' interviews on YT. I just can't seem to move on. Their chemistry is pacing up, even though the hugging scene was shot last Feb or March, I think, they delivered. I particularly love KGE's acting here. It is soooo on point. The longing in her eyes, even LMH's, makes me want to believe that apart from being friends, they will eventually be together. Let's keep our fingers crossed. (:

• Like 7
  • Wiggle 2

21 hours ago, insteadofme said:

I need to see the bts from this scene ASAP. Haha.. :phew::phew::phew:

And our shipping hearts can only hope they had to kiss so many times before the take was over lol :lol:

Also, just chiming in as a long time lmh fan who has followed him for years and seen how he interacts with other costars, he is a very playful man and he laughs a lot. He gets quite close to his leading ladies. BUT, the difference here is the compatibility of their personalities. I mean, I have never seen two people laugh so much together at the littlest things. Of course we can only hope for them to become a couple out of this but if not, it’s apparent to anyone that these two enjoy each other’s company. And I genuinely feel like LMH is so smitten by KGE, whether it’s romantically or just simply thinking she’s too cute to handle. 

I’m waiting for the day she calls him Oppa. :D

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 2

34 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

And our shipping hearts can only hope they had to kiss so many times before the take was over lol :lol:

Also, just chiming in as a long time lmh fan who has followed him for years and seen how he interacts with other costars, he is a very playful man and he laughs a lot. He gets quite close to his leading ladies. BUT, the difference here is the compatibility of their personalities. I mean, I have never seen two people laugh so much together at the littlest things. Of course we can only hope for them to become a couple out of this but if not, it’s apparent to anyone that these two enjoy each other’s company. And I genuinely feel like LMH is so smitten by KGE, whether it’s romantically or just simply thinking she’s too cute to handle. 

I’m waiting for the day she calls him Oppa. 

I agree with everything that you said here. Honestly, I am more of a KGE fan than LMH, so I do not really know how he usually reacts with his drama partner. One thing is for sure, they are so comfortable with each other. I am with you too, I am hoping KGE will call him oppa, soon!

• Like 8
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, simplebeauty08 said:

Until now I am watching BTS videos and the main leads' interviews on YT. I just can't seem to move on. Their chemistry is pacing up, even though the hugging scene was shot last Feb or March, I think, they delivered. I particularly love KGE's acting here. It is soooo on point. The longing in her eyes, even LMH's, makes me want to believe that apart from being friends, they will eventually be together. Let's keep our fingers crossed. (:

I am eagerly anticipating the BTS videos of Ep 5 and 6, I just think that we're getting a lot of sparkling content when that happens. Also happy to know that they're currently filming now because that's more chances of them spending time off-screen .. you know, for their friendship to blossom :phew:

2 hours ago, Heretorant said:

I’m waiting for the day she calls him Oppa. :D

OMG! I am such a fan of you in the TKEM thread and you baptized them with the LTE couple title that it stuck to most of us haha Nice to see you drop by this thread! Honestly, I have not been religiously following him but he is very popular here in my country so I kinda know all of his projects but didn't really see his off-screen interactions with previous casts sooo thank you for sharing your insights about LMH because that adds perspective to us. 

I also feel the same! I for one, have been following KGE since Goblin days and I know how cheerful she is towards her co-stars but you absolutely are RIGHT- it seems that their compatibility is a big factor to the budding friendship. Whether or not they end up together, I'm just glad that their chemistry makes a lot of people feel things :wub:

----

f81364eec8a8d2b058a8145f442f49f4a8927e90

0f0fcafbb1e5d44018b9d5c74035b09e53b70369

Source - Kdramafan22 Tumblr

• Like 4
  • Love 5