[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

6 minutes ago, graceyco said:

Can we all apply as the godparents? 

This will be the most doted on and blessed baby for sure! I think they will make great parents, and we will do everything in our power to protect MinEun Jr!

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

13 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

Did I hear anyone wanted to see in SLOOOOOOO-MO?  Ok guys, GIF-away!  Had to put in unlisted status cos you know... 

Our boy... majorly SMH here, haha!

The 2 negative comments that I have are

Why was there something blocking the camera on the first "practice"?! Bummer. Hahaha 

No BTS for the half-opened eyes kiss? :thumbsdown:

GE was laughing (probably to ease the tension) while MH was looking at her while laughing, probably checking her reaction??? 

Our MH is on fire! Glad GE seems to like it too :blush:

• Like 1
  • LOL 14

10 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:
7 hours ago, koreaboooo said:

Omo.. now I cannot unseen the incline. :joy:

It's not very noticeable but once mentioned, cannot be unseen. It's slightly there.

Actually, 1st time I saw the pic what struck me was KGE's angle. LMH is just sitting straight up for the cam, with a slight incline of his shoulder adjacent to KGE.  But our girl is sitting a bit diagonally towards LMH.

That was my 1st impression.  Leaving it at that ;)

Actually, that was my first impression too lol. She’s facing towards him a bit. Her body is leaning slightly forward and towards him. 

Totally not saying anything is going on there because it’s just how people take photos. I usually like to take photos more on the side than up front.

But I’m also not saying nothing is going on there.

:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

Hello everyone from India :)

Have been a huge fan of TKEM since last 2 weeks . Found about this forum a couple of days back  when I searched for off screen couple name !

They look so good together. Hope it becomes true !! Glad to know there are so many people thinking the same :D

PS: TKEM is my first kdrama although I tried to watch others after starting this series but nothing came as close to this serial. 

Edited by Avani Vrinda
  • Like 13
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, extrodinairey said:

Thank you, SBS.

Socmed shall crash today. 

Thank you, court ladies. Alive and dead

You are so full of wisdom.  That's what a 1.5min BTS kiss can do to the TKEM universe

1 hour ago, singersleeps said:
1 hour ago, Lisa_BB said:

There's a new preview. What's happening here? Gosh.. here's a break from the BTS, ladies

https://twitter.com/tomatojuicyade/status/1266319738377891840

the caption says : crazy! crazy! crazy! chapter 13 come quick. 

well... back to the bts.. :D

What is LG saying? Anyone pls translate?  Did you see his eyes?! He was crying again.  KGE is a good crier so that is par for the course but this is the 1st drama that I have seen LMH cry this much.  Dang, it is amazing these two didn't get dehydrated for real!

EDIT: Someone over at the main thread said LG VO is the same with the epi10 goodbye kiss "“There will come a moment when it seems I’ve disappeared. I don’t want you to worry too much when that happens. It just means I’m walking through the frozen moments in time.”

• Like 7
  • LOL 6

2 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Another tweet regarding LMH legs or hips I should say :naughty:

cr owner 

Lmh making everyone in the room uncomfortable except for him and kge.

PD suddenly confused what channel they’re airing on.

:lol::lol::lol:

Hey, I have no problem if she has no problem. They seem to be enjoying themselves.

• Like 1
  • Naughty 6
  • LOL 16

y'all, today is crazy.

1. i was being so ecstatic about the bts like... OMO OMO WHAT IS THIS what were you doing LMH! heelppp my poor heartttt
  2. and then, the special teaser came out short after when i was scrolling my twt. I was immediately being so sad because heck, the teaser !!! its Lee Gon who saved himself but what about the 'seems like their first meeting but JTE hugged first' and what about the last part when she's wearing that beige coat and being hugged by Lee Gon sadly like that? I am so scared right now and plus, i was having a goosebumps. KES is such a great writer, her mind is mind-blowing really. The more she has experience in this industry, the more masterpiece born in her hands. wow.
  3. but then after being back from twt, i went back to this thread. this thread is moving rapidly, and i patiently read all of your posts and y'all know what i'm thinking now? this: 
    i can't unsee the thrusting thing asdksdjasjdklas i seriously didn't realize that at all. thanks to you all, that's the only thing i'll be noticing now ;A; heck that was sexy 

bye. i'm devastated. o-<--<

• Like 4
  • LOL 17

OK I haven't watched the BTS enough times to satisfy myself yet but I need to comment. I wish the real episode 12 scene was longer before LMH leans over/ pushes KGE on her back to go down with her. Isn't it too quick in the kiss for him to lean down on her? If only they stayed up longer, we could have seen them French kissing longer....:P

• Like 1
  • LOL 14

2 hours ago, graceyco said:

HAHAHAHAH calling all the other court ladies. Where are you guys??! @Guyangi_Dalpeongi @singersleeps @louistommoaf @Niki Idy and more! OMG  COME OUT!!!! :joy:

I am HERE .... HEEERRREEE ... answering you from HEAVEN WONDER GIDDY DETERMINED LUSTFUL SUNSHINE LAND ... 

WOOOOOOOOWWW!! 
Haters be like: Ooohhh, they are just PROFESSIONAL ...

UH HUH ... 
MY HEAD! MY HEART!! Oh my SOUL .... Our Boy LOST it ... he has lost himself ... drowning in Ms Sunshine’s eyes and lips and ....:naughty:

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

Side tracking from the lustful side:

How adorkable are they two?! I am imagining a Hospital Playlist drama for these two.

Or perhaps Drs. Lee and Kim need to resuscitate me after infinite replay-ing and RIP replay button time. I spend too much time watching them than any other thing right now...

credits to the owner

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Niki Idy said:

This also means all those hugs that he was always buried In her neck were kisses. he wants to swallow her, that's how it feels when you are deeply in love. and she had done an amazing job trying to tone him down because we have gotten so much more xrated content

Sorry to cut your post but this... this... you just summarized it all, my dear. I love it!!!!! :blush:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

9 minutes ago, Guyangi_Dalpeongi said:

I am HERE .... HEEERRREEE ... answering you from HEAVEN WONDER GIDDY DETERMINED LUSTFUL SUNSHINE LAND ... 

WOOOOOOOOWWW!! 
Haters be like: Ooohhh, they are just PROFESSIONAL ...

UH HUH ... 
MY HEAD! MY HEART!! Oh my SOUL .... Our Boy LOST it ... he has lost himself ... drowning in Ms Sunshine’s eyes and lips and ....:naughty:

And here I am thinking they are not professional AT ALL! Isn't that too much for what's required to be 'professional'? :lol:

• LOL 10