[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Effing after seeing all these celebs dating so freely I so wish our couple could do

it to .......

guys give me some assurance please they will consider eachother na atleast after what we have all seen in 3months wht they have between them.....they will also realise it na ????? I will be so disappointed if they just ignore it and not take that leap of faith......

I so damn hope they know after spending 8months together that what they showed us is them in real and not reel....

I get nightmares thinking wht if they just ignore such a loving and GOD blessed feeling and just move on......

I feel like going at LMH and Hyunbin house and rattle them both and say wht the effing are you guy doing????

Stop being such dorks and be a MAN for your gals.....

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

1 hour ago, Prerna said:

But on a serious note I feel that the sk paparazzi are so low and less inquisitive in collecting gossip from celebs....

I am like not abt dating but In general they don’t run around the celeb to talk or grab some bite from the celebs....:

I feel that in a better way the Korean celebs are much more secure and private boz in Hollywood and Bollywood even if a celeb Goes to a loo papz follow,,,,,

like there are these airport looks and gym looks and all that richard simmons which are in rage...

I fail to understand wht to these media ppl fill there entertainment pages and columns with if there is no bite?????

You’re certainly correct! I believe Koreans in general are pretty polite though and they try not to invade their celebrities’ privacy too much. So while they have papz, funny enough, the papz have some boundaries. Does that even make sense? Lol. 

Believe it or not, dispatch is ran by only a handful of people. I believe around 6-10 in total. And they’re the best paparazzi company in Korea. A pretty small company if you ask me. I actually met them before and they were forced to take photos of me, my friends, and a certain celebrity who I do not wish to name in this thread HAHAHAHAHA. 

And just because there are no news does not mean they don’t have information. Dispatch is unpredictable. Sometimes they don’t wait a day to release the news while other times like the ssc, they had the photos but didn’t release it for over a year.  

If lmh and kge dates, dispatch will get to them soon. Will they release it? Maybe, maybe not. 

• Like 8
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Wiggle 1

14 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

You’re certainly correct! I believe Koreans in general are pretty polite though and they try not to invade their celebrities’ privacy too much. So while they have papz, funny enough, the papz have some boundaries. Does that even make sense? Lol. 

Believe it or not, dispatch is ran by only a handful of people. I believe around 6-10 in total. And they’re the best paparazzi company in Korea. A pretty small company if you ask me. I actually met them before and they were forced to take photos of me, my friends, and a certain celebrity who I do not wish to name in this thread HAHAHAHAHA. 

And just because there are no news does not mean they don’t have information. Dispatch is unpredictable. Sometimes they don’t wait a day to release the news while other times like the ssc, they had the photos but didn’t release it for over a year.  

If lmh and kge are dates, dispatch will get to them soon. Will they release it? Maybe, maybe not. 

I believe I read somewhere in this thread back then, someone mentioning/sharing a pic by dispatch tht it seems dispatch managed to caught song song couple on their date but they didnt release the pic when they realized tht both of them hv a plan for marriage. Correct me if I'm wrong.

So I'll take tht no news from dispatch is good news for our couple :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 1

21 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

If lmh and kge are dates, dispatch will get to them soon. Will they release it? Maybe, maybe not. 

Wht are you saying It’s so shocking??? These deets are so off for me,,,,how do they than praise and appreciate these celebs work...:

that’s maybe one of the biggest reasons sk celebs are not that well recognised world over.....they have to reach to a larger audience through Netflix now.....

On a different note where are you from???

its seems you are a darn big k-drama fan

like papz are forcing you,,,,they must have realised you must be knowing more than others....

gals we have a genuine papz source in our midst.....

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

22 minutes ago, Miss Pizza said:

I believe I read somewhere in this thread back then, someone mentioning/sharing a pic by dispatch tht it seems dispatch managed to caught song song couple on their date but they didnt release the pic when they realized tht both of them hv a plan for marriage. Correct me if I'm wrong.

So I'll take tht no news from dispatch is good news for our couple :wub:

Yup, that's me lol :D

It was quite interesting so i attached the article link here back then.

Dispatch indeed mentioned that they had photos from when Song2 couple had their first date in Tokyo, but decided not to release them because they saw a wedding in sight (they said they didnt want to disrupt it).

But later on, they released the first date photos after Song2 couple had divorced (dunno for what purpose tho, the timing is just weird for me).

So there's always a possibility if they consider LMH-KGE as long-term/wedding material they won't release the photos (if Dispatch already had it). But anyway, we'll never know since it's media thing. I myself trust and don't trust them at the same time. Perhaps that's why i heard they called it love-hate relationship between SK people and Dispatch :ph34r:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 6

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/17-times-lee-min-ho-made-jaws-drop-perfect-boyfriend-vibes-breath-taking-visuals/

In the end of the article koreaboo quoted

Speaking of boyfriend vibes, did you know that Min Ho’s chemistry with his former co-star Kim Go Eun is off the charts? Check out their romantic compatibility below:

I am soooo thrilled that I am throwing chairs off....

• LOL 16
  • Awesome 1

So this is how it feels to have a tug of war between your heart and mind !?! :( 

Mind says chill and head to sleep as crumbs will be limited today but heart pulls me here every hour looking for some update:crybaby:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINHOSSI !!! May you be blessed with long life and happiness with the love of your life next with you !! 

BTW thanks and no thanks to you and your fluffy girlfriend for successfully ruining our perfect(well not so much but thats not the point..huh)  lives before TKEM and turning us all into some crazy lunatics praying for your union..I can already imagine you both laughing wickedly messaging privately while half of the world is glued to your insta pages with eyes peeled:sweatingbullets:

• LOL 18

So I got tired of rotating from  IG/TWITTER/SOOMPI and thought if I take a nap I would hopefully wake up to a post from Missy :lol: weeeeeellllll here I am back at it again, over & over yet still nothing :D this is seriously pathetic :crazy: I can't believe I'm doing this :blink: I think I'll rewatch TKEM for the???( oh yeah, lost count ) :loolz:

• LOL 16

10 minutes ago, HappyVibes said:

So this is how it feels to have a tug of war between your heart and mind !?! :( 

Mind says chill and head to sleep as crumbs will be limited today but heart pulls me here every hour looking for some update:crybaby:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINHOSSI !!! May you be blessed with long life and happiness with the love of your life next with you !! 

BTW thanks and no thanks to you and your fluffy girlfriend for successfully ruining our perfect(well not so much but thats not the point..huh)  lives before TKEM and turning us all into some crazy lunatics praying for your union..I can already imagine you both laughing wickedly messaging privately while half go the world is glued to our insta pages with eyes peeled:sweatingbullets:

4 minutes ago, Capricorn Capricorn6161 said:

So I got tired of rotating from  IG/TWITTER/SOOMPI and thought if I take a nap I would hopefully wake up to a post from Missy :lol: weeeeeellllll here I am back at it again, over & over yet still nothing :D this is seriously pathetic :crazy: I can't believe I'm doing this :blink: I think I'll rewatch TKEM for the???( oh yeah, lost count ) :loolz:

I can feel you both......so here are some soompi points to cheer you up....

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Heretorant said:

What can I say? I don’t really buy it? If they produce season 2, I highly doubt the main cast will sign on again and they’ll probably change script writer. TKEM had an ending. They can probably do a spin off and explore different stories but there’s no more room to explore LeeEul. Shows like Arthdal Chronicles, on the other hand, did not end and was written with season 2 in mind and that’s why season 2 will be produced with possibly the same actors. Instead, I wish lmh and kge will meet again in a different project. Or just get married and I’ll die happy :lol:

i don't think season 2 will happen. TKEM is perfect on its own and yes it had an ending. Korean dramas hardly have season 2, except for recent years i think they're trying that out?(like with hospital playlist, but it was all planned out since the beginning) i'd rather see KGE and LMH in another show/movie but their chances of acting out as a couple again is too slim. As of yet I have not seen 2 korean dramas with the exact same lead. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, edigital said:

i don't think season 2 will happen. TKEM is perfect on its own and yes it had an ending. Korean dramas hardly have season 2, except for recent years i think they're trying that out?(like with hospital playlist, but it was all planned out since the beginning) i'd rather see KGE and LMH in another show/movie but their chances of acting out as a couple again is too slim. As of yet I have not seen 2 korean dramas with the exact same lead. 

I remember reading about talks of another SYJ x JHI drama right after Something in the Rain. That was the first I heard of same leads and so close to the last one. Regardless, it didn't push through. So I guess it's not totally out of the question, but yeah slim chances

• Like 6

1 hour ago, nippy2002 said:

Ok...this is totally Delulu but what kind of wedding do you envisage LMH and KGE to have? 

For me, I think a beach wedding suit them. I could imagine KGE barefooted...

I know many people oppose the idea of wedding gowns being other than white. But I visualize KGE in a wedding gown with a pink hue.

If it's beach wedding then short length, if other location then long fish tail.

Her hair done in a updo showing off her beautiful neck.

Boys tuxedos don't have room for imagination though.

:approves:

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

59 minutes ago, Prerna said:

Wht are you saying It’s so shocking??? These deets are so off for me,,,,how do they than praise and appreciate these celebs work...:

that’s maybe one of the biggest reasons sk celebs are not that well recognised world over.....they have to reach to a larger audience through Netflix now.....

On a different note where are you from???

its seems you are a darn big k-drama fan

like papz are forcing you,,,,they must have realised you must be knowing more than others....

gals we have a genuine papz source in our midst.....

I’m just a “normal” girl living in the city of Los Angeles. If normal means a crazy fangirl for the past 8 years, then I’m normal alright. HA! I’ve met A LOT of Korean celebrities lol. I can be a pap if I wanted :lol:. Did I forget to mention I’ve seen lmh and kge together? :lol: I mean it. I saw them at the bifan awards ceremony in 2015. So to think about it, I was fated to love them together hahaha. 

I joked that if lmh and kge comes to LA, I will catch them and share with you girls on here but it’s really not a joke lol. Like I said, I met the songsong couple here at LAX. It’s easy, just stay up to date with all celebrities. Most fans from South Korea will update when they’re leaving and their destination. Look up the flights from there to the destination and you’ll know which flight they’re taking and when they’ll land. Ok, I’ve said enough. Now you all know I’m crazy! :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 13
  • Insightful 3

15 minutes ago, Prerna said:

just check this guys ....

this fan is saying LMH replied to her post and not through his own accnt but a new different accnt....

just check the whole video.....

But I received similar message from JHI hahaha :w00t:

• LOL 7