[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

15 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:
20 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:
25 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Did I see HB being paired with KGE for future projects??  Are you sure?? HB is already very busy with 2 shippers threads fighting :P We should not add to his agony :D

OMGGGGGG I BURST OUT LAUGHING SO HARD WHEN I READ THIS. SO TRUE. 

I take it back, we don't need KGE to be involved in love triangle between three ships hahahaha

To counter this ship I'll be in the UIL (Unnie Is LMH's). :joy:

I want to join UIL!! 

:lol:

But to think about it, we’re all very generous here. We ship them with everyone! Watch this thread go from LMHxKGE to them with their next partners :lol: May the best ships win! 

11 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

What did you come across???

And not gonna lie I also lurked on another shipper's thread where KGE was actually brought up as a point of concern for their ship :X

BinJin shipper leaving a comment in BinKyo’s shipper thread about how she can’t believe some people are analyzing things from ten years ago. She made a mistake and next thing you know, she’s over at the BinJin shipper thread telling them she accidentally left that comment at the wrong thread. 

Now I need to know, which ship are you referring to about kge being a concern to their ship? 

18 minutes ago, effyisme said:

The only positive thing that can possibly come out HB/KGE pairing is that LMH will openly show everyone KGE is MINE!! :D

Yo, that means HB legit stole two girls lmh has eyes on :lol:

If KGExHB sails, can we get LMHxSHK? Hahaha. I’m not about to fight BinKyo or SSC though so nvm. :lol:

• LOL 8

13 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Sorry ladies!! Its my fault as I was the one that started the thrusting thingy as I saw the Simpson gif and just couldn't help it... :D

please forgive me while I present more thrusting from LMH :P

cr owner 

Oh. My. God.

I think i'm mentally ready but i'm not!

I can hear my mental image of elegant-king-LMH cracking somewhere :joy:

Now it's being replaced by this very image of hip-swaying-and-thrusting-king-LMH, please tell me it's not permanent! :joy:

• LOL 16

1 minute ago, Heretorant said:

But to think about it, we’re all very generous here. We ship them with everyone! Watch this thread go from LMHxKGE to them with their next partners :lol: May the best ships win!

Now I need to know, which ship are you referring to about kge being a concern to their ship? 

If KGExKGE sails, can we get LMHxSHK? Hahaha. I’m not about to fight BinKyo or SSC though so nvm. :lol:

So we are extending our shipping business externally now?? I thought we were very busy with our internal ships... :D

• LOL 10

1 minute ago, Heretorant said:

The JHI and HJM ship. If you scroll through KGE's IG posts, JHI pretty actively / frequently likes KGE's instagram posts (not her promotional ones / but the more personal ones). This is despite KGE liking maybe max 1 or 2 posts on JHI's IG (and the one she liked is a group photo with her other co-star PJM in it).

It's innocent - doesn't mean anything - but there was a little bit of concern.  

• LOL 14
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

I shall not click play.

You should be beheaded! Hahahahah

bwahahahahahahhaha your “edit” note had me rolling laughing! 

STAP it guys, STAP it! Before everyone jumps off this ship. 

• LOL 11

4 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

20 minutes ago, effyisme said:

The only positive thing that can possibly come out HB/KGE pairing is that LMH will openly show everyone KGE is MINE!! :D

If KGExHB sails, can we get LMHxSHK? Hahaha. I’m not about to fight BinKyo or SSC though so nvm. :lol:

In that case I will support this ship. :joy:

Anything to get LMH all fired up. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

Just now, jy_cohh said:

The JHI and HJM ship. If you scroll through KGE's IG posts, JHI pretty actively / frequently likes KGE's instagram posts (not her promotional ones / but the more personal ones). This is despite KGE liking maybe max 1 or 2 posts on JHI's IG (and the one she liked is a group photo with her other co-star PJM in it).

It's innocent - doesn't mean anything - but there was a little bit of concern.  

I’ll let them know to not worry one bit because lmh is already kge’s boyfriend :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 14

Sorry ladies!! Its my fault as I was the one that started the thrusting thingy as I saw the Simpson gif and just couldn't help it... :D

cr owner 

Lol what did i just watch!

Is he by chance part of the "Magic Mike" in his past life :joy:

• LOL 7

5 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I want to join UIL!! 

Reveal hidden contents

BinJin shipper leaving a comment in BinKyo’s shipper thread about how she can’t believe some people are analyzing things from ten years ago. She made a mistake and next thing you know, she’s over at the BinJin shipper thread telling them she accidentally left that comment at the wrong thread. 

Which ship is this? It's good that y'all are doing market research of other ships. Hahah. As reference. And possible pairing.

• LOL 5

Random question to fellow members of the Royal Court.

Since we never had the wedding we wanted... at least not yet (because we are hoping they will tie the knot IRL), can you share your ideas and thoughts on whats your dream wedding dress for KGE, wedding suit for LMH and where the honeymoon should be.

Just for fun.

• Love 7
  • Insightful 1

2 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

@effyisme Look what you did. Everyone is going to jump ship. :lol: Good thing we have a lot of lifeboats prepared beforehand in case. 

• LOL 11

4 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Oh. My. God.

I think i'm mentally ready but i'm not!

I can hear my mental image of elegant-king-LMH cracking somewhere :joy:

Now it's being replaced by this very image of hip-swaying-and-thrusting-king-LMH, please tell me it's not permanent! :joy:

You entered at your own risk.  It's gonna be etched in your brain forever. Hahahahhaha

• LOL 6

2 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Notice how the talk of KGE and other ships started in earnest after that gif cropped up.... HAHAHA

• LOL 10

@Prerna I saw the YT video. But dont you think they are little biased. They only read the negative comments. And i think they make this video after watching half episodes. Tbh i really dont about the ppl until people complain about excessive ppl. I am an international audience so i don't know abt this products. So its not prblm for me. And ppl necessary for its budget.

I happen read comments under other YT videos the comments are hilarious. Becoz so manu ppl didn't try to understand the story. Some body called JTE damsel in distress i am like what? 

She is the most strong FL i have seen seen in kdrama. And some are saying it has all cliche kdrama trop that's why only international fan likes it. It crack me up. :sweat_smile:

• LOL 9

Just now, koreaboooo said:

@effyisme Look what you did. Everyone is going to jump ship. :lol: Good thing we have a lot of lifeboats prepared beforehand in case. 

Oops **runs away***

I seriously thought that LMH in that video just proved to me he can satisfy KGE :naughty: **ahem** in that department... 

okay run away again :D

• Naughty 9
  • LOL 13

9 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

Which ship is this? It's good that y'all are doing market research of other ships. Hahah. As reference. And possible pairing.

I still want KGE to be paired with Leonardo Dicaprio then she wins an Oscars and thanks her love LMH in the speech while the camera pans on the proud and loving hubby. Pardon my delulu mind. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 22
  • Awesome 1

cr owner 

The hell???? How to unsee? There goes my image of LMH on a white horse and looking all kingly and dignified. Yup. It all went down the drain. :tounge_xd:

• LOL 22