[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

5 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

Eh... I'm sure his hands were a bit lower than hugging scenes before. Hmmm... :phew:

Exactly! I've never seen a male lead hugging female lead by her waist in a Kdrama. Almost all the hugs in this drama are waist involved but the new hug tops the list. It's like his hands just don't want to leave her waist

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3

1 minute ago, Lexiepedia said:

Exactly! I've never seen a male lead hugging female lead by her waist in a Kdrama. Almost all the hugs in this drama are waist involved but the new hug tops the list. It's like his hands just don't want to leave her waist

And the way he moved fr the back to the front to touch her tummy ..its below the waist and rubbing fr back to front ..aayyyeee :w00t:

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

2 hours ago, superspace said:

BTS EP 14: HE TOUCH HER TUMMY?! And both of them look very comfortable to each other.

ezgif-4-1ceff6e68e35.gif

YES, THIS IS MY SHIP EVERYONE!

Oi! What if....... she's preggy already? 

Lol don't mind me. I've gone insane from all the cuteness. :joy:

• LOL 18

9 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

Eh... I'm sure his hands were a bit lower than hugging scenes before. Hmmm... :phew:

This hug screams familiarity! 

LMH hands just sit comfortably where the curve of the bumbums starts.

That’s me and not the soju talking.

• Like 2
  • LOL 18

5 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

Omg, yes you are right! They are way too comfortable with each other that i am sure they are making others on the set very uncomfortable! He pulls her to him from the waist down. I mean, we watched so many dramas where actors and actresses try not to touch from waist down during hugs! Right????

Our KGE has really given in to her resistance. She is his!

Exactly!! They are glued from waist down when hugging... that's intimate coz I'm pretty sure KGE felt something....:naughty:

And I also observed that when they detach each other from a hug, they are still stuck at the hips..

• Naughty 10
  • LOL 12

28 minutes ago, Ima Imo said:

You know... maybe the reason they don't air the bed scene and some other parts is because they both cannot hide their love is in the air chemistry. So they need to cut it and put the one that is not too much lol :phew:

Hiii! I'm finally back from work and need to do some catch-up real quick, lol :lol:

Agree on that, i think they were already aware that love has started blossoming in earlier BTS, hence uniting us shippers :D. So i assume that later on, they would go with the version of BTS that is sweet enough for us shippers to keep rooting for LG-JTE, but keeping all the best (and explicit) parts from us to prevent unwanted rumors circulating during the drama.

We want it tho, please do sell it you can take my money :joy:

• LOL 6
  • Awesome 3

15 minutes ago, MinEunObsessed said:

That's what I thought too! 

12 minutes ago, Lexiepedia said:

5 minutes ago, Kaydeelee said:

This hug screams familiarity! 

LMH hands just sit comfortably where the curve of the bumbums starts.

That’s me and not the soju talking.

Thank God, I'm not the only pervy. Lol. I wonder if they've been practicing every day hence the new spot of his arms around her waist. :phew:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

7 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

Stopp it guys!! Stop it!! LMH oppa is mine, i mean ours!!! He did all these hugs for us fans so that we can learn how to hug professionally.  

Just stop it!! 

:ph34r::ph34r:

*back to saving all the gifs* 

Oppa is mine! He'll only marry me. Also don't get excited he's the same with all his co-stars. It's called acting.

*Runs to watch the bts again for 6272849022th time*

• LOL 24

5 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Exactly!! They are glued from waist down when hugging... that's intimate coz I'm pretty sure KGE felt something....:naughty:

And I also observed that when they detach each other from a hug, they are still stuck at the hips..

So trueee. I noticed it too. Stuck at the hips or doing holding hands. They cant get enough of each other. 

• Naughty 3
  • Love 2

Just now, Lexiepedia said:

Oppa is mine! He'll only marry me. Also don't get excited he's the same with all his co-stars. It's called acting.

Knock yourself out! :lol:

• LOL 6

14 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

Stopp it guys!! Stop it!! LMH oppa is mine, i mean ours!!! He did all these hugs for us fans so that we can learn how to hug professionally.  

Just stop it!! 

:ph34r::ph34r:

*back to saving all the gifs* 

Off topic 

But if I have kind of a OIM mentality, it would b for Cha Seung Won. Lol but of course I know he is long taken (married for donkey years) 

20111210-Cha-Seung-Won.jpg

Another one that is 0 00000001% attainable is this guy below. :D

20287.jpg

• LOL 12

6 minutes ago, Lexiepedia said:

NOOOO!!! OPPA IS MINE!! MINE!!! 

Pin on Movie Shit

• LOL 21