[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

15 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

Ps. SBS, YOU, WHERE IS THE HOSPITAL BED SCENE? WE NEED IT FOR OUR SHIP RESEARCH. AISH... :sweat:

There were no bts as those actual scenes were the bts... the bts must be so gd that the PD just used it for the actual scenes... :P

They were just being themselves there... :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

15 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Best ship ever!!!!

i think i smiled like crazy people for about 1 hour now.. the feel like i falling in love but this time with this leeEul couple.. i think im getting weird:lol:, i felt like they already in the process of getting to know each other from this bts, it so obvious

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

This is too cliche, but whatevs. ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS. really guys. All we gotta do is wait for them to announce it.it's so obvious that these 2 are already dating. It's as clear as day. Their smiles say it all. Anyone who says otherwise is in denial. Lol. Seriously though. Let's just wait for their birthdays. I don't think they would pass up the chance to show how they feel about each other during those special days. I'm just so happy with the BTS. :heart:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 16
  • Awesome 2

1 minute ago, hannahmikhaila said:

This is too cliche, but whatevs. ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS. really guys. All we gotta do is wait for them to announce it.it's so obvious that these 2 are already dating. It's as clear as day. Their smiles say it all. Anyone who says otherwise is in denial. Lol. Seriously though. Let's just wait for their birthdays. I don't think they would pass the chance to show how they feel about each other during those special days. I'm just so happy with the BTS. :heart:

Ditto gal let’s just wait for sometime and the future looks mesmerising....

the bts and there ig post which was off TKEM they all

prove that they are dating and finished the whole pursuing stage let them have some quality time with eachother and than 

Mr. giddy boy don’t spare a single minute and throw the bomb on dispatch (papzz)and the world 

I will celebrate with some soju and beer with lot of MSD 

• Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

11 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Look guys, can you see my mood on my display photo has been changed to “giddy”? Because their giddyness is contagious! 

I wanna be the giddy court lady too hahahhhha

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1