[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

22 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

Sometimes KGE can come off as immune to LMH (I think we all can agree that she is generally guarded / nonchalant towards him in most interviews etc.) For press conference, she definitely was shy, but she's like that in all of her press conferences (my opinion). 

The two places where I got the feeling that she may like him too is:

1) Who Me? Swoon - when LMH kept laughing with JEC, KGE looked really left out and uncomfortable!! 

2) Basketball Court Fancam - if you watch multiple fancam BTS of the basketball court scene with WDH, LMH is not really paying attention to KGE much, but KGE seemed to try to get his attention. Her feet/body were consistently pointing towards him too. LMH was kind of oblivious here, until WDH and him started walking away and he told KGE they were leaving (I'm assuming that's what he said) and he specifically slowed down so she could catch up (which was super cute). 

Yes I agree with your opinion. She clearly showed that facial expression we made when we saw our crush talking to another attractive girl, lol :D

Indeed she is also shy in other press conferences. Her manner is pretty consistent, she did the same in Guerilla Date. But I'm still sure about my opinion on her gesture towards LMH during their press conference. Those glances, and how sometimes she avoided his gaze and how she couldn't stand long eye contact with him. I didn't feel the same vibes in her other press conferences. I came to that conclusion during my first time watching, at that time when many people still bashed them as no-chemistry couple on screen. That's why it piqued my interest and hence the rest is history. Just my personal opinion though :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Annyainne said:

Kim go eun is known as natural actress tho'. If you watch her movies especially tune in tune in love and cheese in trap she's good in portraying her role as someone's girlfriend. 

This is true, and she was natural with GY in Goblin, and she also was very natural with Jung Hae in in tune in for love, but this time around is different. Especially the BTS. But I’m trying to be realistic and level headed. Because she did post pictures of her and JHI on her IG during tune in for love. But I cannot help it, my mind is so delulu it’s crazy. I’m just gonna ship them while I can and time will tell. 

• Like 6
  • Love 9

9 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

Right? I mean we have lots of KGE fans here, but she likes to always bring in her old costars. Even so I've seen the BTS in Goblin and CITT and KGE is definitely more shy with LMH. I think in CITT, KGE was very comfortable with PHJ. I don't sense shyness from her part in the BTS. I sensed shyness from PHJ though since I do know he did liked her. In TKEM, I sensed shyness from both LMH and KGE. LMH is obviously much more interested in her since he made it so obvious, but that doesn't mean she's not interested at all. KGE was just being cautious, but we can definitely tell she is reciprocating his feelings by now. 

Permission to kick her out of the thread please?:D Hahaha lol ignore me. But I agree with what you’ve said. I also noticed something someone said in the previous threads. If you look at their promos for tune in for love. They don’t give you this couple vibe, rather they give you this friendship vibe. They’re adorable yeah but in a  just friends way and I watched a lot of their promotional videos even the one on swoon and they didn’t give me the same giddy feeling I get from seeing mineun now, not even half of it .they’re just cute and it’s as clear as day that they’re friends And i think that’s the major difference between the chemistry in tune for love and tkem. The chemistry in tifl happened because they’re friends irl.Jhi looks like he has a good personality so who wouldn’t be friends with him right and that’s why kge was comfortable with him and gave us the chemistry we saw. You’d naturally exhibit more chemistry with someone you’re friends with than with a stranger right?But the chemistry i see in tkem I feel like it happened because there’s real feelings between the two leads and you’ll definitely  exhibit way more chemistry with..say a lover or a boyfriend than with a friend right? So you see there’s like a growth in the chemistry and a noticeable  Change in the aura. Yes kge and jhi were so lovable and cute in tifl but off cam and in promotional videos I got the vibe that they were just friends. It was as clear as day. Like it literally did not leave room in my head for doubts. But with mineun:wub: offcam?? Even if nothing is going on and it’s all in our heads, there’s a whole room full of  doubts. Hell, there’s a whole empire filled to the brim screaming at us That they’re not just friends.:D 290 pages can prove that too. And for kge her actions Offcam are just all too familiar. You would know if you’re a woman and if you’ve been in love before. From that “shy stage” to the” I like you too but I’m not ready yet for whatever reasons” to the “I’m done holding back” it’s all too familiar and lmh’s actions as well arghhhh maybe that’s why I ship them because I’ve been in a relationship before, I’ve seen tons of relationships and so whenever I see them it’s like Yeahh i know how you feel. It’s just too familiar God,:cry::confounded: i could be completely delusional and coocoo  rn haha and this could all be in my head but I really really want them to be real.

• Like 2
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 1

In my delulu mind, I would like to think that both of them were too busy doing inconsiderate things to each other while watching TKEM thus doesn't have time to update IG therefore the agencies were busy shaking their heads but yet post on their behalf :naughty::heart:

• Naughty 7
  • LOL 14
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

You know I was very disappointed yesterday with the BTS because LMH wasn't his usual self and was quite stoic and reserved, especially during his scene with "Luna". So I was sad.

But this part is really gold (sorry for low quality couldn't find a better one quickly). The reason why is because it's a data point that shows he is much more likely to laugh with KGE than anyone else. If you notice, KGE's actor dad when he asks him "what do you do" starts laughing during the rehearsal. Normally I feel like anyone would have laughed back, but you see LMH just kinda smiles/small laugh. Then when it's KGE's turn and she goes "look he's a charming guy" he IMMEDIATELY starts laughing and actually let out a little snort. I don't even know why. Like WHY? hahaha 

• Like 4
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4

3 minutes ago, scrawford said:

This is true, and she was natural with GY in Goblin, and she also was very natural with Jung Hae in in tune in for love, but this time around is different. Especially the BTS. But I’m trying to be realistic and level headed. Because she did post pictures of her and JHI on her IG during tune in for love. But I cannot help it, my mind is so delulu it’s crazy. I’m just gonna ship them while I can and time will tell. 

But compared to the number of pics she posted with LMH outnumber it right.. plus her posts with LMH were highly suspicious too :heart:

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, effyisme said:

This video totally shows that their facial expressions (acting) doesn't match with their hand rubbing actions (real life)... :wub:

cr owner 

Why does thumb rubbing could be so sexy???? Only LMH and KGE. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 3
  • LOL 5

42 minutes ago, Court_LadyA said:

rm7o8alqacz31gp4gmyb.jpg

Hi royal court ladies.

Here are the new supplies of insecticide/pesticide to make sure our Royal Palace is always clean.

Just grab one if you think we need to do general cleaning. 

Ah, TOUCHÉ, my Dear Chingu!! We do need to SPRING CLEAN and get rid of certain PERSISTENT PESTS that may try to infest this ship, once in a while!! :skull:

@Annyainne - If you are trying to infest this ship with doubts by trying to do comparisons with your own ship, please just go concentrate on your own ship or go and pay tribute (and RIGHTLY, you SHOULD be paying tribute) to KGE’s own individual thread. 
Or just go start your own thread. 
Please stop wasting time infesting on your perceived ‘rival’ ships. 

Ladies, please also WAVE your TALISMANS high up to get rid of negativity and to welcome positivity and love. :kiss_wink:

MANSE for our MinEun, Uri Beloved Couple! 

When it is their DESTINY, their true home for their hearts and souls, is each other ... 

Let us #haveFAITH and continue to PRAY/WISH/HOPE/WAVE our Talismans that TRUE :heart: will prevail. 

Amen / Amin / Sathu / Om

• LOL 5
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 3

5 minutes ago, effyisme said:

But compared to the number of pics she posted with LMH outnumber it right.. plus her posts with LMH were highly suspicious too :heart:

Well those pictures she post of her and JHI definitely look more promotional than the ones she took with LMH. I think the ones taken with LMH seem more of spur of the moment or something since some look blurry and unclean. Then we see one where she tried to act cute but it's taken from another camera. It just seem more personal.

@Riara Welcome! Oooh yes those hugs are great. They have the best hugs and their height difference makes it even better. :wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

19 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

You ask for 1, I give you 10! That proves how much I love them! 

1) Watching Korean Dramas. It won’t be the same without them anyway. I refuse to watch another couple! :lol:

2) Ice Cream.

3) Buying new clothes.

4) Holding hands with my fiancé. I’m selfless, you know?

5) Vacationing.

6) Korean Spicy Noodles.

7) Being on this forum. Sorry guys, no hard feelings right? I need to sacrifice something and it’s MinEun over soompi friend lol.

8) Stalking lmh on all social media platform. Hey, I’m a big fangirl. 

9) Dining out. Can you tell I’m a foodie?

10) My wish for them to drop hints. 

YESSSS to all 10, my Dear!! Especially, No. 10 - it’s gonna be so dry and sad without any hints or breadcrumbs BUT if they’re really dating AND getting married, I will sacrifice news about them!! 
Please, PLEASE let them be like Jisung & Lee Bo Young / Rain & KTH!! :wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

I have watched CITT, Goblin, TIFL... KGE showed great chemistries onscreen with all her co-stars. But it is different during BTS or offscreen. Or even on social media. Sha barely posted anything on her social media with JHE although it is very recent. I guess that’s why we’re shipping her so bad with LMH. The bts are cute, the sns posting are cute, if this is only for promo purposes, they are really playing with our fragile heart :sweatingbullets:

FBA97-BB7-E512-4470-BDF3-7-D4941-C874-C0

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

8 minutes ago, effyisme said:

I'm more towards the delulu side :wub:

cr owner 

If she’s pregnant, maybe Lady Noh is their daughter. They had to leave her in the care of another family and then LG’s grandpa shows up in 1950’s to take her to KOC.

Farfetched, but you never know! Lol

• LOL 8
  • Insightful 1

23 minutes ago, effyisme said:

100% while she was a natural girlfriend in the movie, but bts and some promotional clips, they don’t have the tension her and LMH has during TKEM bts and promotional stuff. And yes, her pics with LMH are..... very suspicious. Her pic with JHI were just them doing promotional. Just like good friends. And there is only one pic of her and GY, which was the wedding but yeah, I never really get a strong vibe from her and GY. I do like the scene after their wedding in Goblin, where GY sang and then she joined him, there were cute. But I never ship them, just like I never ship LMH with any other actress, heck I didn’t even ship him with his ex gf. But this time, I don’t know, it’s different and despite many who said the didn’t have chemistry, we have so much people being suspicious that they are dating. It’s crazy. 

And to clarify again, I watch other dramas with strong chemistry and I never ship them. This is my first ship and I will get onboard until proven otherwise :)

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, effyisme said:

And the captain of the ship is none other than LMH himself :D he started all this thus causing all of us plus other shippers to board the ship...

THE POWER OF CAPTAIN LEE MIN HO 

All hands on deck. All aboard! :w00t:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 3