[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

2 minutes ago, carriekllo said:

Omo... I'm dying here. That forehead kiss is totally ad lib. Look at KGE's shy reaction after :wub:

Omo...omo....that giggles :wub: that's not JTE. It's KGE!!...

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2

12 minutes ago, Prerna said:

Photos released by bh entertainment ....it’s happy ending guys they are looking so in love together.....my heart has stopped....

i hope it will be indeed happy ending :bawling: it's a bit suspicious for them to release such a huge spoiler like that :unsure: i kno these photos had been circulating around before but the fact that these were released by the agency.. i'm being sensitive right now, just give happy ending juseyooooo :tears:

edit; the fact that bhent includes LMH face in that photo.. :wub: be still, my weak heart!

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Love 6

Are we going to have an happy ending?

They're not suppose to release a spoiler right..

Oh my heart. We still have 1hour 20min show. I badly want an happy ending for them. They're working hard for that.. poor leeeul

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

11 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Okay so what games are both agencies playing now??? KGE agency even released their couple pics that hasn't been shown yet... both of them looking at each other lovingly :heart:

They are preparing everyone for the big news :tounge_wink:. Even the blind can tell that those two are hopelessly in love :blush:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 4

2 minutes ago, hellomonday said:

i hope it will be indeed happy ending :bawling: it's a bit suspicious for them to release such a huge spoiler like that :unsure: i kno these photos had been circulating around before but the fact that these were released by the agency.. i'm being sensitive right now, just give happy ending juseyooooo :tears:

I got a feeling these photos aren't referring to the drama... like I said agencies don't usually release still cuts, instead they usually repost... :heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 3

13 minutes ago, carriekllo said:

Omo... I'm dying here. That forehead kiss is totally ad lib. Look at KGE's shy reaction after :wub:

Hehajdvwkdhkwhdkebekebe

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Totally ad lib!!!! 

I refuse to believe that was JTE! 

THAT WAS KGE!! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2

2 minutes ago, effyisme said:

I got a feeling these photos aren't referring to the drama... like I said agencies don't usually release still cuts, instead they usually repost... :heart:

But they are repost from naver...? Fr their IG story they linked it to naver site

• Like 4