[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

1 hour ago, LadyJamanchu said:
omo omo omo after kahii follow king now mindbridge....

ok it’s too much already 

For real? I checked this post just now and I can’t see Mindbridge liking this one. Ah, Mindbridge trolling us, too. 

:Woah:

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

B) 50 pages away from Page 1,000!! B)

Thanks to your hard work and imaginative fun minds chinggus!!!

Sorry, I really don't have much contribution except that I am swooning once again with Mr. OBVIOUS!!

• Like 6
  • Love 11

I also saw this on my ig today.....LOL 

it seems she is from Korea and she is one of the biggest LMH followers/fan 

I am saying this coz I saw her page she is like freaking big time following his moves and meeting him Often near his house/office,,,,,(this deets are for ppl like me who know less about minoz love)I think lot of minoz already know about her.....:D

she is also teasing LMH here....lol

small world really every one can see wht we so called blinds are saying since so long.....

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 9

2 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

So beheading scene shirt is actually not a piece of pyjamas. Why did I think he was wearing maroon silky pyjamas kissing KGE? Wow, that is one multipurpose shirt he has. 

It doesn't matter since he's taking it off anyways.

Bhahaaahahaaaa

• Naughty 11
  • LOL 11

51 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

@Miadee my friend says thanks

and asked to give you points for your effort

:lol::D:w00t:

BTW. The location looks like a traingle. #imjustsaying

Should I run?

It's actually double triangle no? :lol:

Call me if your friend is in need of someone to spy on Gong Yoo*, i'll be happily and wholeheartedly be his agent, lol :highonflowers:

*applies for GY only, no ex-tra

• LOL 12

13 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

It doesn't matter since he's taking it off anyways.

Bhahaaahahaaaa

I suppose he does need a versatile shirt that he can use in any occasion - out in public and in the bedroom too. That way, he can easily behead someone before rushing off to tend to his public duties.

• LOL 16

Haven’t verified this but if this is true, if you are truly LMH fan, don’t disrespect KGE (Oppa Is Mine Club) :) the more shippers meaning more  people saw good chemistry, and it’s good for business because people talk about it and watch and invest more on the fandom.... Lets bring TKEM up by uplifting All the cast and actors who participated...I’m pretty sure MYM would have spoken and clarified if they were too worried too much about shipping, I think they will be the first people to inform everyone as they would have all the means of PR to kill a story or stop from doing so by just releasing a statement.... I think their most worries are people following them (Sasaengs)/not giving them enough privacy when it’s off time or fake accounts...  :) they have invested in Lee Byung Hun, Song Seung Hon and Kim Go Eun..

• Like 3
  • Awesome 10

Someone complained that LMH, an actor, is only acting well to his agency. He’s acting well and you expect the agency to go ballistic? Bet MYM’s happy to hear he’s doing his job. Lol. But of course, there’s love involve. The universe knows that. 

:happyshakes:

This girl went from posting Lee Gon and Jeong Tae Ul’s kiss every butterflying day to straight up shipping and calling out Lee Min Ho to drop a selca. This is probably me in another universe if I can afford to be delulu on SNS

:gangnamstyle:

• LOL 19
  • Love 2

I really think this shipping business will take considerable amount of time. That's what i told myself the first time i needed to decide whether i would join this ship or not.

If they're dating rite now, i want them to enjoy it to the fullest, that honey moon phase where love consumes you without mercy, lol. I want them to know each other very well, discussing about principles, values, belief, careers, and family, that they can be each other's support system when the time calls for it.

I hope they will take their time on that, because a long-lasting marriage needs a solid ground. Even tho we shippers did already see that these two were too far in sync to be merely boyfriend-girflfriend, they were more suitable as long term partners, marriage material. It takes lots of work and commitment to maintain a relationship, and my best hope is that they are fully prepared to go through it, together. I will cheer on them as a fans and hopefully someday they will have the happiest end in marriage.

Meanwhile, of course i will still be waiting for their crumbs, lol. Shippers need to be fed too you know, we need lots of energy while waiting for them to announce their union.

:coolshades:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11