[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

I guess Independence Day is coming up this weekend over on the other side of the world.  I'm still waiting for the selfie/wefie at the subway station. An IG live would be even better. I would really like to sleep tonight. Hahaha so I think Hulk will not be around? :ph34r: @anjpoole quit tattletaling.

:hotinhere:

• LOL 17

24 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

To me, this is a positive sign ... He is acknowledging that he DOES NOT MIND the comments that were being bombarded on his SNS  .. all the HB wishes to KGE, etc, etc ...., hence the posts ... If I were annoyed, I probably won't want to post more of similar ones so soon --  please correct me if I am wrong? 

Oh Min Ho-ssi .. what are you doing to me??

:biubiu:

Sorry I think bold is not enough, we need highlighter here.

ps. bold-italic: SAME DEAR SAMEEEEEE.

:wut:

• Like 1
  • LOL 18

3 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

He's making us have a guessing game who took which photo of him. :lol:

But that second photo is clearly his own shadow. If you look at where the shadow bend at the edge from gate to ground, you'll notice the bend points towards his feet, so that shadow is his shadow. There are lights behind him but there's also lights in front of him so you can't rely on only the lights behind him to see where the shadow source is from.

I'm amazed that you are still able to think of all this.  My brain is so mushed.  

• LOL 21

9 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

I’VE BEEN BUSY 

@syntyche posted the stupid Chinese version of Gravity with the flute howling in the background and now I’m trying to learn the flute from YouTube videos 

I’m going to buy that $10 white recorder all Americans learn to play in elementary school

ROFL you mean a recorder? Hahahahahaha Remix with Hot Cross Buns:joy:

• LOL 13

14 minutes ago, levine1244 said:

I don't think it's the photographer's, from the angle I think it's his own shadow. ;)

PKQofbn.png

I don't think it's his shadow, the shadow is facing him. 

Anyways, whoever took the photo it doesn't change the fact that Lee Minho posted wayyy early morning and a few minutes before the end of ggone's  birthday. This guy is something! I feel so happy for my girl, I somewhat envy her. hahaha

• Like 6
  • LOL 9
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

I just tried to figure out where the sun is to see whose shadow

the clear explanation is that he’s walking home from KGE’s place ok 

he wanted to exercise so he went the roundabout way

is also afraid we’ll track him down going the usual route I mean we’re measuring shadows so 

Already deduced he was in the area around Jamsil Bridge. Lotte Tower is in the background in his second pic. :happydance:

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 8

Shadow clues:

1. Shorter.

Well, everyone is shorter than him, come on, guys:tears:

2. Look like a guy.

Because of the short hair? Or any more details?
Just a reminder, ggone just cut her hair. She likes to wear hat & loose clothings (comfortable ones, I mean).
 :surprisedwut:

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 7

24 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

Can you all imagine how LMH must be feeling all these while? He must be elated that KGE accepted him, he would have showered her with surprises and love on her birthday (and everyday), he wants to make her feel comfortable yet there's so much he wants to do for her and with her. Oh my heart. He wants to be with her the whole day, yet he must let her go for her celebrations with friends and family. My imagination is running overtime. 

Both are just casually enjoying time with each other in casual clothes...

I kind of hope that captain joined her for bday family dinner (he was wearing shorts tho so i'm not sure because it's too casual). Another possibility is he had joined them for dinner and letting KGE to have her own time with family and friends, so he left a bit earlier and had a night stroll

• Like 7
  • Awesome 5