[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

@Miadee Yeah, that side hug, too. I felt pretty foolish about that because - after all the good stuff I've seen from them I'm gonna feel bad about a side hug? It was like a mini-tantrum for me, when I really don't know exactly what I was expecting. True, it's not like they could/should kiss right then and there. :joy: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

9 minutes ago, Kua Lao said:

Can someone just catch them on a date already!!! I need to know if they're dating so I can finally go back to being my normal self and be happy for them! Haha :wub:

They’re actually doing us a favor by keeping it low-key. They want us to recover from this madess for when they come out with the news, we will all pass out and may take forever to recover again — a typical effect of sneak attack (a very common but very difficult ninja move).

edited for missing piece.

• Like 6
  • LOL 12
  • Awesome 2

7 minutes ago, Kua Lao said:

Can someone just catch them on a date already!!! I need to know if they're dating so I can finally go back to being my normal self and be happy for them! Haha :wub:

:lol::lol::lol:

We are all waiting for that too. 

I’m actually going to park here until they’re married with kids :D 

Their babies will be so so cute!! 

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 16
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

10 minutes ago, Kua Lao said:

Ok, that was random :loolz:

Welcome aboard the ship :doggie:

Seriously im one of those that want this real bad too because i want to be normal again 

:cries3::joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 13

32 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

Hi Friends!! So happy to be posting here again. I've definitely been lurking and loving stuff here and there since my short hiatus. 

@Lisa_BB agree with you - I was taken aback by both pats (reunion hug scene and in the end when she was crying). I was honestly one of the supporters who felt like the world ended when I watched the last BTS, but realized it was because expectations were very high. I do think there were some things in the BTS that legitimately created doubt, but on the advice of the ladies here, I did watch it scene by scene and there are some things to be happy about in ep 16 too. 

I think at the end of the day - I do believe that they had romantic feelings towards each other. There is just no way based on what we've seen that THAT isn't true. It's just a matter of whether or not they've acted on it or they're currently acting on it. We, as fans, won't know the truth unless they tell us later. I hope both are happy!!!

@jy_cohh Welcome back! Definitely knew you've been silently lurking with the emote reactions you've been kindly giving to us! 

:Ohboy3:

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

4 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Ok, that was random :loolz:

Welcome aboard the ship :doggie:

Seriously im one of those that want this real bad too because i want to be normal again 

:cries3::joy:

Haha thank you!!! It took a minute for me to want to even say anything but I just couldnt hold it in anymore haha.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, kdfan_incad said:

At first I thought it's just for promotional purposes since they know that even the BTSs are being filmed and can be released at some point. But you can't fake it all the time. They are still human beings who are entitled to express their own emotions outside of the characters that they portray. I can feel that Ms. Sunshine have a lot of reservations and she's trying to put that image of just "friendzoning" but as they progressed with the filming I am almost certain something romantic developed to the extent that I can boldly bet my entire pension fund for this beautiful romantic relationship. That's how invested I am with this couple right now!

Omg I laughed out loud at "boldly bet my entire pension fund" hahaha!!! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 20

17 minutes ago, kdfan_incad said:

On another note, has anyone here ever experienced a private fan meet with LMH? I mean a small group fan meet (like a group of 20). In the city/country where I live I heard there is a small fan club who's communicating with MYM Entertainment to arrange such kind of activity. From what I heard so far, MYM responded that they can accommodate that but the fans (or whoever is organizing it) just need to pay for LMH's time (talent fee I guess?). I was invited to join as the "unofficial writer/reporter" but I guess I have to pay for my own participation too (LOL that would be the start of dipping into my pension fund :bawling:) But that would be an experience of a lifetime and makes me soooooo excited at that thought of it. :winkx:

Any insights? 

Omg really?? 

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, kdfan_incad said:

On another note, has anyone here ever experienced a private fan meet with LMH? I mean a small group fan meet (like a group of 20). In the city/country where I live I heard there is a small fan club who's communicating with MYM Entertainment to arrange such kind of activity. From what I heard so far, MYM responded that they can accommodate that but the fans (or whoever is organizing it) just need to pay for LMH's time (talent fee I guess?). I was invited to join as the "unofficial writer/reporter" but I guess I have to pay for my own participation too (LOL that would be the start of dipping into my pension fund :bawling:) But that would be an experience of a lifetime and makes me soooooo excited at that thought of it. :winkx:

Any insights? 

It will not matter since you will not lose on your bet. People spend $350/person to watch Foo Fighters and even more to see Taylor Swift. If it wont break the bank, I’d go for it. And when you do go, please ask all the important questions. And importantly, don’t be intimidated with those deep-set dreamy eyes. 

• LOL 15
  • Awesome 1

7 hours ago, Heretorant said:

I’d also like to add, in his 20’s, he said he doesn’t have time to love. He said he’ll date but he cannot commit to loving because he’s too busy for that. In his 30’s, he said he still anticipates falling in love, he believes he’ll be married by age 40 and if he should have any goals or dreams, it is to get married and have kids. He said success and career is something that, of course, he must care about but they are no longer his goal or dream. 

If you ask me, his priorities seem to have shifted. He speaks as though he’s at a place in his life where he’ll choose love and family over his career. Of course he isn’t going anywhere and will continue to act but judging from his answer, I think he wants to make time for love.

Sigh, butterflies. Thanks for saying that. My jamanchu heart is happy. 

:hooray2:

• Like 8
  • Love 4

13 hours ago, Heretorant said:

Rather than focusing on the number that is not following, why don’t we focus on the number that is following? It’s impossible to expect all fans to support but let’s be positive and note that a good amount of fans are supportive. 

Sorry to cut your post short, just want to say, I agree with you!

I apologize, if I sound like I'm gender biased here, but I think, most fans are girls/women (for LMH & KGE) and most of them I'm afraid to say for LMH, are the extra possessive OIM's (Oppa is Mine - for the new comers here).  So, not surprising if they don't follow KGE. This also means there are millions of them out there - OIM's and neutrals.

What I want to stress is, the quality of the Arjenias/Minoz/neutrals that supports MinEun, instead of the quantity. I want to think that, the Minoz or Arjenias who supports this couple are wise, responsible and mature. We don't just support blindly, we are here because 'we see something beautiful' in them together. Of course, we won't force, it is their life and happiness after all. Ultimately, they are the ones who will have to make the choice and I'm sure they understand that. In the 700 ++ pages of this thread, we've analysed almost everything, bts, presscons, fancam and it is just crystal clear there is something brewing that has turned into something beautiful!! They are a beautiful couple! At the moment, I am not waiting for any dating anouncement!  To me, they are dating now - they just want to keep it low and private. So, I'll let them be, but, it will be a bonus if they keep dropping us some crumbs, how cryptic it may be, just to let us know, they are happily dating :Dhahaha ok ... I'm not asking much!  The announcement that I'm waiting for is the wedding!! Take as much time as you want MinEun couple, we'll be waiting!!

• Like 6
  • Love 12
  • Awesome 1

7 hours ago, Indianfan said:

Sorry to cut your post.

There's a saying

"lucky is the man who is the first love of a woman but luckier is the woman who is the last love of a man."

When a man matures, he may not love as passionately as before, but his warmth, dependency towards his woman grows.  A stable home fuels on maturity, not passion.

I know our boy is sticking out his tongue towards his lady at the mature age of 33 but please bear with the child in him.

I am sure he'll win over every negativity with his sincerity.

:heart1:

Cheers to that! If I were KGE I'd also like to be the last love more than the first love. Not that I'm saying he isn't mature or wasn't mature before... But because I love them both together I hope they'll be that couple who'll enjoy their time together, love tirelessly and be together for good with little kiddos (only because I think they both love to have kids). Imagine little Min Hos and Go Euns. Hahaha! 

:tenor:

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

32 minutes ago, kdfan_incad said:

Any insights? 

Lol why does this not sound believable to me? lol. 

He’s too established. I assume his price will be too high. All events he attends are official so it’s hard for me to believe this. I would take it with a grain of salt :sweatingbullets:

Otherwise, it would be too easy to meet lmh. I would like to hire him for an event too! Lol. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 10