[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Not sure if anyone ever posted this but I'm so glad to know that KGE lives independently which means if LMH finds the time to visit her, it's totally possible for them to have some meaningful quality and private time at her place. :happy2:

• Like 5
  • LOL 10
  • Awesome 4

5 minutes ago, Court_LadyA said:

Dropping by here in our main thread just to congratulate all royal court ladies. This is another successful #RoyalGiftProject. :wub: Check your Instagram accounts you might see the AD and share it here in our thread. 

WOW! Just wanted to say you girls are awesome!! 

:doggie:

We have a chat room on Kakao right? Is it too late to join?

Also, I‘ve been wondering where our friend @effyisme went. Is she apart of the chat and forgot to stop by here? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, nippy2002 said:

@samantha12 You are talking about Tony Leung and Carina Lau (Award winning couple in HK). In fact Tony Leung has done another gay movie with explicit scenes as well. This couple has been through a lot and they are still together after a very very long time.

Oh, off topic a bit. It looks like I underestimated the popularity of Tony Leung and Carina Lau. I watched that gay movie starring Lesile Cheung and Tony Leung too. What I can say is they are utterly professional actors. Amazing performance. Speaking of Tony Leung and his wife, they had gone through so much to reach where they are now. Let’s hope our couple would have a much much smoother journey. 

:heart3: 

1 hour ago, AquariusMY said:

@samantha12 I agree with your point of view. I think when one is in a relationship, it is very tough to allow and watch your other half in any nudity or sex scenes, even though we all know it is just an act for the art. Hence, I think it was good for KGE to have at least been there, done that, checked it off her list and venture into other characters or roles. I am not sure if LMH would have purposely watch her eungyo movie now after knowing her/filming in TKEM with her.

Yes I do know which actor you are referring to in Lust, Caution. I agree his wife was wise to choose not watching those scenes of his. It is one thing to call this work or art, and another when it is your own spouse.

Anyway, I hope both LMH and KGE can be supportive of each other in their career and both can lead a good supportive life together. KGE should not put her career too much at the forefront but take the time to build her own family too. Don't end up like those actresses who are in their late 30s, or in their 40s who are still single because they spent all their effort in their careers, not daring to take leaps of faith for their personal dating lives, and now finding it even more difficult to find a life partner to settle down.

Sorry to cut your post! Oh my dear! You just elaborate my thoughts in a much clearer way than I am. These are exactly what I felt. The timing they got to know each other truly is perfection. It’s a stage in their lives that around at least one third of their check boxes have been ticked. They don’t have the pressure to prove themselves to gain a spot in this intensely competitive industry than they used to in their youth. Fate is all I can say, as dramatic as it sounds.

:lollipop:

Its one thing to call it art but another thing to tell your spouse. I am not very familiar with the Korean entertainment industry. But apparently to me that for actors or actresses, they seem to be more inclined to take on more mature roles after marriage (or perhaps they just reach that age anyway. For example, KTH latest drama is not about romance anymore, but much more family orientated.

For actors still being single in their late thirties, I immediately thought of YB and SYJ. Both of them are very attractive and successful indeed but up until now, they are still single (know almost equal to nothing about their ship. Please correct me if I am wrong here) :lol:

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Prerna said:

So guys I just saw the begin again 3 and I just realised that kge is quite an emotional gal.....she said when she heard lady Gaga sing the song “ l’ll never love again” she was in tears unaccountably.....than Henry told that she has a very emotional voice as if she is in pain or is a emotional soul....:

so I feel that LMH knows About it.

LMH wants to be a ballad singer in a parallel universe. Maybe he can have a duet with her in that universe.:D

Just an added thought, I hope LMH can grant another interview and update his list of favorite actresses. There's a reason Son Ye JIn and Kim Hee Sun are at the top of his list so I don't mind if they are still his most favorite. What I'm interested more is where does KIm Go Eun stands now on that list? 

We all have that one celebrity crush that we cannot outgrew no matter what. I guess for LMH that is SHK. I am not jealous at all so long as his ideal wife will be our girl. :D

P.S. Why does Jung II Woo's IG following suddenly became non-existent. Yesterday there were 75. I hope it's not because of some shippers who don't know how to stay in their lane. 

• Like 2
  • Shocked 3

25 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

WOW! Just wanted to say you girls are awesome!! 

:doggie:

We have a chat room on Kakao right? Is it too late to join?

Also, I‘ve been wondering where our friend @effyisme went. Is she apart of the chat and forgot to stop by here? 

I already relayed your message to @effyisme in our rcl gc and she said she'll drop by.:D You can send a message to @graceyco so she can give you the link in telegram, we actually transferred due to kakao's technical issues. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

28 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Hey friend!!! I'm here!!!!!! :heart:

Took a break from this thread..  need to get my life back haha :D

25 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Yeah me been wondering where @effyisme  too.. :heartxoxo:

Come back soon haha

Babe! I'm here!! :heart:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2

49 minutes ago, Prerna said:

Look at rains hand on Kim tee hee 

look at LMH hand on kge.....

future::::: LMH - kge (husband and wife)

I now pronounce you a couple.....

Thanks for bringing them up @Prerna Rain and song hye Kyo will always have a special place in my heart for full house, that was a hilarious and heartwarming series. Trying to watch it again on Netflix, but sadly looks dated, although I loved it when it came out! Up till now I still play their OST at home! kim tae hee, from stairway to heaven and love story in Harvard. aww... the good old days :love:*nostalgic*

yes agree! LMH KGE can be the next Rain and Kim Tae Hee! :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

40 minutes ago, Prerna said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CB-jR-rlIjJ/?igshid=18y7efcu51aja

so it seems one more bouquet has been ordered by MYM for whom dunno????

if someone can translate 

it says for actor leeminho if I am not wrong 

I saw Jung Jin Lee (Lee Lim's actor) just updated his ig, apparently he received a flower basket. I wonder if the flower was for him, but it looked different tho, perhaps from different sender

• Like 4

1 hour ago, DianaMishka said:

Not sure if anyone ever posted this but I'm so glad to know that KGE lives independently which means if LMH finds the time to visit her, it's totally possible for them to have some meaningful quality and private time at her place. :happy2:

Then ... There will be an investigation about her address  ... :ph34r: than this than that ... :hwaiting:

Taraaaa .... believe me. Somebody found it n inform me with many thing about GE aptmnt. ... And im understand , why dispatch not come with any news .... They are fight w/ hidden journalist which more up-to-date than them:loolz:

1 hour ago, Joojix said:

Thanks for bringing them up @Prerna Rain and song hye Kyo will always have a special place in my heart for full house, that was a hilarious and heartwarming series. Trying to watch it again on Netflix, but sadly looks dated, although I loved it when it came out! Up till now I still play their OST at home! kim tae hee, from stairway to heaven and love story in Harvard. aww... the good old days :love:*nostalgic*

yes agree! LMH KGE can be the next Rain and Kim Tae Hee! :lol:

N I choose this one too 

KGE sunbaenim LBH ... N LMH Noona at BOF .LMJ 

:heart: is about positive think

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

17 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

I saw Jung Jin Lee (Lee Lim's actor) just updated his ig, apparently he received a flower basket. I wonder if the flower was for him, but it looked different tho, perhaps from different sender

it is from some fan in Singapore...::

24 minutes ago, TDeas said:

Then ... There will be an investigation about her address  ... :ph34r: than this than that ... :hwaiting:

Taraaaa .... believe me. Somebody found it n inform me with many thing about GE aptmnt. ... And im understand , why dispatch not come with any news .... They are fight w/ hidden journalist which more up-to-date than them

Hmmmm. Curious to know in which neighbourhood she lives. LMH lives in Mark Hills near Gangnam, quite close to the LED billboard ad for KGE's bday. They could maybe accidentally bump with each other there on 02 July. Lol! :hwaiting2:

Edited by DianaMishka
  • LOL 14
  • Awesome 3