[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

2 hours ago, mychoiyoung said:

You finished it, then why do you feel empty? I would not have recommended it to you guys if it had a sad ending... so why?

BECAUSE I WANT MoREeeeEeee. I don't want it to end :sad1:

I can't get enough of daejang. Please give me moreeeeee :crybaby:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

BECAUSE I WANT MoREeeeEeee. I don't want it to end :sad1:

I can't get enough of daejang. Please give me moreeeeee :crybaby:

I FEEL YOU! 

*side note* Sorry, I gave you a twerk reaction just because I wanted to use it. 

Just a warning for everyone, I’m probably going to use the twerk reaction 99% of the time now :lol:

• LOL 12

2 hours ago, Richardsimmons said:

Now I’m gonna keep my thoughts positive.That’s all I can do so I’ll do it well. No matter what.They say thoughts become things, ‘That which you think in any moment, attracts unto itself other thoughts that are like it. Imagination is the preview of life’s coming attractions so I’mma be the energy I want to see... yeah call me crazy, cheesy or corny but I believe in the law of attraction. If this is all i can do, I’ll do it well. 

Just a crazy old clown :Pdropping her two cents. Nightt!!:doggie:

Hello @Richardsimmons!! Thank you for your comprehensive explanation! I would like to highlight this part because I have this mindset - I believe in the law of attraction too. So Imma join you on this one chinggu! We need all the positive juju we can get esp during this time of drought. We are our own cheerleaders!  :hwaiting:

12 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I FEEL YOU! 

*side note* Sorry, I gave you a twerk reaction just because I wanted to use it. 

Just a warning for everyone, I’m probably going to use the twerk reaction 99% of the time now :lol:

And with that, i will join you on the twerking~ :Twerkdatbutt:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

Just now, Prerna said:

So kge has already been on the billboards of New York Times Square in 2018....::

Why there's no PROUD reaction to choose?

Am definitely Super Proud of our Queen  :please:

• Like 2
  • Love 12

13 hours ago, acc2roxie said:

But this time it wont be them alone against the world. They’ll have a whole army of MinEun shippers behind them all the way! Hahah who’s with me ladies!! B)

Can’t agree more. 2020 is no 2016. KGE won’t be hurt by haters boz they really would have to face an army when they dare utter a bad word against her. The more I read about her post Goblin events, the more I feel for her. All young girls in their twenties should enjoy life, not being crushed under such tremendous stress. I’m glad it’s all in the past now and she seems to have become stronger.

Just wanted to challenge those who said she is ugly. Oh, she’s so ugly that Chanel chose her to be their brand ambassador! What a big fat slap in the face :D

• Like 11
  • Love 5

Just finished reading (I accidentally type writing, instead of reading before, sorry for being not focus while typing) this fan fiction... it’s so good!!! I think I should share this for people to read.

• Like 5
  • Love 3

moonwalk-stick-figure-smiley-emoticon-an    I am back retiring from my RL to my parallel world of bliss  !!  Wow the joy of being here after such a tiring day is unexplainable Chingus.. Happy 700 pages….I think we are the fastest moving shipping thread…"group hugs everyone" !!

@Mr. Hairy : Thanks for your insight about Faith and Choi. I see you have opened up an account for this, shows your deep love for that show. Welcome to the thread and hope you have a pleasant day here!

@Richardsimmons: Welcome to the thread Chingu!! Positive thoughts brings positive results..absolutely!! Loved your intro post . BTW did you purposefully choose that username or Soompi automatically changed coz you sweared :lol: just curious:P

4 hours ago, extrodinairey said:

I just had to pause reality which is tugging my bum hard at the moment to comment on this one.  Totally agree with you on the points above because even my husband can't convince me to watch his favorite kdrama, I don't even join him on his rewatch.  And then there's Faith.  Had to search high and low to find a site to watch it (although I haven't started, I have the full intent to do so)

Toodles.  

Hahaha I feel you my friend…we are all torn between real and reel !!  Lucky you have a husband who do atleast watch something to recommend. Mine is complete workaholic who doesn't know ABC of Kdramas..so am on my own here with my secret guilty pleasure:lol:

6 hours ago, Heretorant said:

THIS! 

Some of the most memorable endings to me are the ones that didn’t end happily. Have you watched Slave Hunters? Or Queen for 7 Days? Dramas like those and Mr. Sunshine and Faith are dramas that leave a lasting impression on me. They either ended sadly or bitter sweetly. Don’t get me wrong, I am not against a happy ending but sometimes, to make a story impactful, it must end sadly. 

I don’t care for a happy ending, I care for one that makes sense. I won’t go into details about what I thought was the most fitting ending for TKEM but I’ll just say it’s not a happy ending. 

Sometimes I feel we both are soul sisters from different mothers for having same thought processtackle.gif … Anyway I totally understand what you felt and lets not dig more about it here for the sanity of everyone:lol:… I haven't watched both the above mentioned dramas but slave hunter is in my list…am just skeptical about historical dramas for the lack of knowledge on korean history and also can't digest siblings getting married for thrones:blink:, so watch only selectively .

6 hours ago, Heretorant said:

Oh no, the pressure is real :lol:

How shall I start? It’s a show with many flaws :lol:. You’ll have to ignore the loud music at times, the somewhat lacking 2012 CGI and annoying antagonists. BUT, I will say it’s worth the watch for Choi Young and the imja couple. You might even start to like the relationship between the king and Choi Young too or you might dislike the king if you expect him to be a like LG :lol: 

Bottom line is, regardless of its flaws, which I have named, it’s a beautiful story about a broken warrior who slowly but surely learns to find the meaning of life again. One of my favorite things about the drama is the symbolic usage of a frozen lake to represent Choi Young’s life. As the story progresses and he starts to heal unknowingly, the frozen lake changes along with him. Suddenly, a man who used to throw himself at death without fear begs god to give him another chance at life. It’s beautiful, I tell you.

Now, commit and watch it. Watch until the end and decide for yourself. :D 

oh oh no pressure at all…I know you will be good in convincing me!  Thanks for your honest opinion without glossing over the flaws. The bolded line sealed the deal for me, I am a sucker for such symbolisms …will watch after I finished the current one.. Faith production house should definitely pay you a fair share for pulling new audience for them..:lol:

3 hours ago, Heretorant said:

I totally disregarded this but I say YES, please hire me, MYM! :lol:

1) It’s a dream of mine to work near lmh

2) I can get inside deets on whether they’re dating and secretly let you guys know :lol:

Win-win for everyone! :D 

How many recommendation letters you need?!! Tell me Palli Palli , all RCLs will help you to get the job…screw your option 1 (ok keep it as a bonus):crazy: , we need you there for option 2…there is no question of "whether they are dating" , we need all details of "how they are dating, chatting, mating…errr typo zorryyyy?" :P 

YES MYM I know you are spying here…if so PLEASE HIRE HERETORANT !!!! PRETTY PLEASE…we will all be well behaved shippers without connecting the dots from crumbs and be less delusional if you hire her..PINKY PROMISE:hwaiting:

• Like 2
  • LOL 13
  • Awesome 2

14 hours ago, Heretorant said:

Come, come, cry to me, I feel you! 

The animated part worked really well for me too. Especially Choi Young’s dreams at the lake. It was beautifully metaphoric. 

Now that you’ve finished, I just need to know: do you or do you not love the imja couple? Not lmh and khs but daejang and eun soo.

This drama gave me serious anxiety. I mean it. It's like LeeEul all over again. But waaaaay more angsty. I love LG bcs he never gave up on TE. No matter how hard it was or how far he had to go, he would always fight his way to go back to TE.

Spoiler

But daejang... My baby Young:tears: 

He was willing to let ES go back to her world, so she could be safe. I bawled when he told her that he'd be fine without her. I mean,  booooy why u lying whyyyyyy!? You won't be fine, dumbash! Go get yo guuurrl! Ask her to stay!1!1!1!1!

I love love love love love them to bits. And now I don't know what to do with my life anymore.  This is bad... I have deadlines. And exams week starts this Monday. But this drama made me unable to function properly. Chingu, I'm screwed :bawling:

PLeASe SEnD HEEeELPp

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 6

Twitter seems very toxic for everything...thank god im not a tweety. Ok..I’ve always asked myself if I want them to publicly admit or be as it is now...and today...I finally at peace with myself for just wanting them to keep it to themselves till the wedding day*delulugameisstrong*:please:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

13 hours ago, krish indu said:

@goldenashes97ya i finished the drama. I really enjoyed it. But choi young never replaces my lee gon :love:.sorry choi young. I really like wooldachies and the bromance btw the king and general. King is so small in front of lmh. :lol:

I am torn. I love LG.... but CY is something else. I can't choose:lol:

Isn't the king originally smol? He's smol in front of almost everyone, lol. 

-------

@Heretorant I couln't recognize Park Seyoung in the first three episodes. She looks so young here. But after episode four, I kinda want Lmh to act with Psy for his next project. They look cute together....:wub:

Not as cute as MinEun ofc :hwaiting2:

• LOL 8
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, anjpoole said:

Let's not mind them. I believe twitterians also monitor us here :doggie:

Reveal hidden contents

Hahahaha!  That person from Twitter was obviously in the 500 to 600  pages range of this thread.  Toxic?!  Ummm I don't think so.  It was an intelligent discussion of things.  It's actually child's play compared to the mud slinging happening in Twitter.  SMH.  I say everyone should just stay in their lane!  LMH fans, KGE fans,  LMH-KGE shippers,  LMH-WDH shippers, etc. etc.  You get what I mean.  :joy:

She should've gone to the pages before page 500 (for some very eye popping gifs) or after page 600 (for a lot more heart fluttering receipts).

Carry on ladies!  Remember we know what we know.  

giphy.gif

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

Hello all, I come from the not toxic side of Twitter to bring you my alternate GIF Story update!

This part mirrors the canon drama plot a little more, but next update will be umm...

...heading into some dark waters...

*Don't kill me. Runs away*

• Like 4
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1