[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

7 minutes ago, samantha12 said:

This made me go um... um...

Going to the set late at night when there was no work for you... and seemingly bringing some food with you... B) pretty much like my coworker’s bf bought her ice cream and waited for her outside office after work... 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBzE3pvJIat/?igshid=ekdaoi176p0f

people on twitter have been investigating which particular scene was this for.. and until now noone came up with believable theory.. 

well, pardon me.. that's just Manager Lee doing his usual business, checking on his gf, upss, i mean, actress on the set... told ya several times.. what an involved bf, upps, manager he is.. 

• LOL 15

Just now, extrodinairey said:

We do think alike.  Hahah.  He'll be able to make it to the wedding.  Mark your calendar guys.

17 April 2020

:happy:

You mean they got married already? Hahahah

• LOL 10

36 minutes ago, Lmhxkgearethebest said:

Yeah basically he wants to inform his fans personally that he starts serving his military service on 6th of July. Why this after such a big hit with TKEM?! Thought we gona see some more F4 moments with the boys..lol..

We can still hope for the other three to visit the maknae in military..... the boys can bring their girlfriends.... they can have a quartet date....

:happy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

3 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

people on twitter have been investigating which particular scene was this for.. and until now noone came up with believable theory.. 

well, pardon me.. that's just Manager Lee doing his usual business, checking on his gf, upss, i mean, actress on the set... told ya several times.. what an involved bf, upps, manager he is.. 

Yes the photos already circulated for a while. I also didn't recall that LG ever wore a jacket like that in any scene.

I personally think it was closer to LMH's style instead of LG, since it looked similar to brown jacket (not identical one tho) he wore after TKEM press conference (where he posed with KGE, WDH and JEC - all already changed outfits except for KGE).

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

We can still hope for the other three to visit the maknae in military..... the boys can bring their girlfriends.... they can have a quartet date....

There's 2nd of July coming up soon, too! I'd prefer the sooner date.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

I just came back from a long and tiring day. Looks like BinJin shippers are feeling positive that their ship will dock soon. Before anyone accused me of being in a wrong thread, no I'm not. I'm really posting it here. I'm elated because so long as they are sailing, I'm having a high confidence that this ship will also sails. Before you talked about IG posting, seemingly realistic BTS, family member look-alike and body languages - mirroring, deep staring, heart-fluttering smiles, thumb rubbing- I've seen it all first from that couple. Lee Min Ho is my ultimate oppa but before Kim Go Eun there is Son Ye Jin in my life. Before TKEM there is Personal Taste as a personal favorite among oppa's drama. I've watched it three times already. But Kim Go Eun relegates Ye Jin to a second favorite and MinEun made me leave BinJin with a hope that they will still marry one day.

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

agree.. it looked like a bomber jacket. i saw few pictures of him wearing bomber jacket.. some people said the scene looked like the alley where Luna stabbed KGE.. but i dunno.. i just know for sure that Manager Lee was picking up his gf, upps, actress.. oh wait, was he picking up his sister?? HAHAHAHAHHAHA

*runagain* 

hahahahaa sorry to burst your bubble, but it looks like they are done filming for their second chicken date scene in episode 3, notice the bbq take out bag in his hands and taeeul's outfit.

but i love your scenario more tho B)

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 2