[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

24 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

1 hour ago, koreaboooo said:

Same here. Had only shipped 3 couples in my kdrama life and funny enough they all involved our MinEun. First was MinShin, then JungSeol, and now MinEun. Why did I not think of shipping LMH and KGE before? :joy: 

There's a right time for everything. Here we all are proudly and passionately shipping them. B) I was goblin couple before (been so long abandoned it, he) and still shipping RJY-HR (hope they last till forever).

1 hour ago, LorenHaze said:

2ndly, I’ve only ever shipped 3 couples in my kdrama life..MinEun being the 3rd (1st ship sank, 2nd ship still floating and hoping for this current ship to completely sail off into the sunset).

Am I the only one here who can proudly say this is my first ship? I’ve been following Korean dramas religiously for over 8 years, been a fan of lmh for 8 years and haven’t shipped any couples. 

What I’m saying is, take it from me, our boy has a thing or two for our girl. Hehehe :D 

29 minutes ago, folksway222 said:

When are they never so giddy? ;) Really, I never knew that LMH is such a sunshine boy himself. And I won't stop saying I really LOVE IT that they're both cheerful. :wub:

Lmh is a total sunshine boy. That’s why their personalities are so compatible. I have a feeling they will spend a very happy life together if they end up dating and getting married. :wub:

• Like 7
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

32 minutes ago, hellomonday said:

I want to believe this chingu, even tho i know KGE loves to wear rings, it's her signature style ;) 

For me particularly, the most convincing moment for my stubborn-brain was always their video conference. I dunno but it's a little bit.. different.

I'm sure it's for filming props. I was just imagining it. But I sure will pay close attention to their fashion style and accessories after the drama is over.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Just now, Lisa_BB said:

After KGE uploaded on IG yesterday, I was really hoping LMH will upload a video next - but with KGE, not his staff. Should be thankful for half a wish granted, I guess :joy:

Patience my dear.... if he really post a video with KGE, social media will crash :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 8
  • Awesome 3

23 minutes ago, LorenHaze said:

Yay!!! I’m not delusional!!  Thanks @ladylia257  :D

do you remember that bts in the police station where he stared at her intently and KGE pretended to ignore his gaze as she laughed hysterically like a hyena? I was like...holy fudge....can you be anymore obvious LMH????? 

Yes, yes, yes. All this game of him being obvious and her trying to be subtle and go really slowly is really fun to watch!

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Am I the only one here who can proudly say this is my first ship? I’ve been following Korean dramas religiously for over 8 years, been a fan of lmh for 8 years and haven’t shipped any couples. 

What I’m saying is, take it from me, our boy has a thing or two for our girl. Hehehe :D 

Lmh is a total sunshine boy. That’s why their personalities are so compatible. I have a feeling they will spend a very happy life together if they end up dating and getting married. :wub:

@heretorant ...that’s very interesting and surprising.  Either your resolve is really strong or you really do see something in LMH’S actions. Can I ask, what it is?? I’m curious to know. 

• Like 9

18 minutes ago, Niki Idy said:

Yep!  He sucked her soul out and swallowed it. Instead of lifting his mouth for air while kissing her, he swallowed saliva and took a deeper gulp of her In the same position. 

Its like he only had one take and needed to make the best use of it and he did :sweatingbullets:

Ok, I am handing out fans to cool down ma court ladies fam. Here you go, people! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

JY/ES commented on LMH post :D why do I feel WDH is like acting as a buffer between LMH and KGE... he has been commenting both their posts... all is he their messenger? :P

cr owner

Edited by effyisme
  • Like 3
  • LOL 5

8 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Me too..the 2 interview fr press conference i cant get over it..i watched a few press conferences but this is just too much sweetness..like watching couple interview not drama press conference  :love:

To be honest, i only watch 3 conferences my whole life (CITT, Goblin, and TKEM -- lol, all KGE-related),  this was the first time i felt something different. And thanks to @Heretorant's explanation about LMH always being sincere, he really means what he says not only for fan-service. It's assuring me that what we saw on their interviews, conference, and bts are real thing.

may our ship sail smoothly :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 6

17 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

I'm sure it's for filming props. I was just imagining it. But I sure will pay close attention to their fashion style and accessories after the drama is over.

But i my delulu want it as couple ring :wub: *slapping my self*

*back to reality*

okay if it's for filming prop, hopefully we'll get something sweet, or should i say, wedding scene and happy ending? No? I need to lower my expectation lol. Cheers!

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, graceyco said:

:heart: CONGRATULATIONS LTE / LEEEUL /MIN EUN Court ladies - WE DID IT! :heart:

We are on officially on Page 50 + we're a popular topic + we're a hot topic + we're a beautiful hot mess in here.

Blessing you with a breather from all the tension of Episode 10! 

20200508-HDOFFICIAL-LEE-MIN-HO-The-King-

ENG-4-Lee-Min-Ho-Kim-Go-Eun-x-4-8.gif

I still can't get over the first GIF or should we name it something else? ;)

It's like GE : *be herself, playfully responded to his scene suggestion, laughing*

But LMH's like *woah, you gotta be bolder now. GAME ON.* 

I mean those mouth and jaw moving (it's not lip bitting imo, idk what's called, tehee), hands grabbing subtly? I wanna take a visit or two to his thoughts that time. *I'm so curious yeaaa~ *SHINee's Sherlock** :naughty:

31 minutes ago, Lisa_BB said:

Seems like LMH really love the TKEM OST. Second IG video with a TKEM song playing in the background 

Which one now? Hope he play Hwasa's Orbit next. I play it over and over. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 6

6 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

Ok. 

Wait, what?

WHAT??? 

Fanning myself. It's getting hot in here! 

Hahaha!!  Get that fanfic started....simply title it.......EXHAUSTED 

Real talk now....nothing is impossible. It can happen somewhere down the road should the two of them fall in love, right?? I bet they would be super sweet and loving toward each other. I sincerely hope that we witness that in the near future.  

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Keep it coming all... i am enjoying all the posts after a ‘tumultuous’ ep 10 :sweatingbullets:

I cannot help but just a glance she looks like Mulan as in the animation version.  :wub:   I hope that LMH and her will attend an event together after the drama.  I really miss seeing her all dressed up.  I have to be honest that i really love the dresses she wore when she first started her career especially the off shoulder dresses. 

• Like 4
  • Love 7

5 minutes ago, LorenHaze said:

Hahaha!!  Get that fanfic started....simply title it.......EXHAUSTED 

Real talk now....nothing is impossible. It can happen somewhere down the road should the two of them fall in love, right?? I bet they would be super sweet and loving toward each other. I sincerely hope that we witness that in the near future.  

Like I mentioned earlier, I'm 50% certain the ship is sailing... :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 3

14 minutes ago, hellomonday said:

But i my delulu want it as couple ring :wub: *slapping my self*

*back to reality*

okay if it's for filming prop, hopefully we'll get something sweet, or should i say, wedding scene and happy ending? No? I need to lower my expectation lol. Cheers!

Maybe it's an engagement scene? 

Also, when they date, I feel they wouldn't risk wearing a couple ring. Too obvious. They'll just share cryptic posts in IG to share what they feel. 

Unless maybe if a jewel brand contract them to be their ambassadors.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, effyisme said:

I'm not sure if he has kissed like it's his last kiss before in his other dramas, can any LMH fans provide some insight? 

Oh you have the (in)famous game-over kiss in personal taste 

And another one Heirs, right?

LMH is pretty well known to be a kissing beast.

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, graceyco said:

:heart: CONGRATULATIONS LTE / LEEEUL /MIN EUN Court ladies - WE DID IT! :heart:

We are on officially on Page 50 + we're a popular topic + we're a hot topic + we're a beautiful hot mess in here.

YAAAAYYYY!!! Let’s all wave our Court Ladies Banner and talismans!! And YES, we’re indeed a beautiful hot mess here, my Dear! I could use some of the ice cream our Boy is eating to cool down!! :P 

I hope KGE will post something today too! 

• Like 5
  • Love 3

1 minute ago, ladylia257 said:

Maybe it's an engagement scene? 

Also, when they date, I feel they wouldn't risk wearing a couple ring. Too obvious. They'll just share cryptic posts in IG to share what they feel. 

Unless maybe if a jewel brand contract them to be their ambassadors.

Ooo i love cryptic IG posts and i read that LMH is getting more active in IG recently?  Sorry I don’t really keep track of him so not sure how active he is with his personal SNS.  

• Like 6
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Guyangi_Dalpeongi said:

YAAAAYYYY!!! Let’s all wave our Court Ladies Banner and talismans!! And YES, we’re indeed a beautiful hot mess here, my Dear! I could use some of the ice cream our Boy is eating to cool down!! :P 

I hope KGE will post something today too! 

If she post something later and it's also about eating then social media will crash and speculate again.... 

You know they are dropping hints right to tease fans haha :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 2