[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

5 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

I am glad I come to admire LMH now, in his new role as the king and seeing his regal and exceptional acting performance. I like men who are matured yet so good looking. Sigh, he shouldn't be single and neither does KGE.

And he's being lovestruck add a certain layer to his charm

• Like 3
  • LOL 11
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, vj_sh3441 said:

I believe that’s one of the reasons she wanted to improve her English. Preparing herself for international opportunities you know. Also she is a Chanel girl. She would want to be able to communicate with celebrities from other countries.

Thats good to know. Looking forward to her international projects in the future.

• Love 5
  • Awesome 3

50 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Yes!!

Jokes aside, it's pretty suspicious for WDH to follow LMH best friends... We all know WDH knows about LMH/KGE relationship best... I oso believe JIW and KB both knows about LMH latest love interest... 

Bring them altogether so that wdh can act as decoy again so they can go for a date but together in groups..they can all be his decoy so that nobody can say nothing hahaha

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 7

58 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

LMH be like "If you don't love me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best." 

hahahahahah :w00t:

LMAO!  What if KGE is lurking here and saw this...

Can already hear her in my head saying...

"Oppa nan yeojeonhi neol saranghae"

• LOL 13

5 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Bring them altogether so that wdh can act as decoy again so they can go for a date but together in groups..they can all be his decoy so that nobody can say nothing hahaha

Poor WDH.. haha... but anything for his pyeha.. no wonder LMH commented "please do as I requested"...

• LOL 12

2 hours ago, mychoiyoung said:

It is from BOF.  Look how skinny he was.  He did say in one of his interviews that he was so poor at that time. Then BOF blew up and changed his life forever. Here's the clip - bad resolution though

soo this is lmh red flowery shorts come from. hahahahahahahahaha

• LOL 4

7 minutes ago, effyisme said:

I'm giving some assurances to all our fellow court ladies here...

1. Being in this showbiz for 14 years, LMH forgotten his lines (simple line - just call JTE and say me too)

2. Being in this showbiz for 14 years, LMH forgotten his directions (2016 scene and hospital scene)

3. LMH displayed obvious jealousy towards WDH numerous times despite it was really a platonic relationship between WDH and KGE 

4. Unforgettable almost lustful/erotic bedroom kiss scene 

5. LMH cannot control his expressions when KGE is around him even if it was just simply walking towards him

6. LMH over the top gestures of grabbing KGE at every given chance

7. LMH over the top hugging rehearsals with KGE at every given chance 

:heart:

Actions speaks more .... Mmm love it. I'm waiting patiently ... :rolleyes::wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, effyisme said:

I'm giving some assurances to all our fellow court ladies here...

1. Being in this showbiz for 14 years, LMH forgotten his lines (simple line - just call JTE and say me too)

2. Being in this showbiz for 14 years, LMH forgotten his directions (2016 scene and hospital scene)

3. LMH displayed obvious jealousy towards WDH numerous times despite it was really a platonic relationship between WDH and KGE 

4. Unforgettable almost lustful/erotic bedroom kiss scene 

5. LMH cannot control his expressions when KGE is around him even if it was just simply walking towards him

6. LMH over the top gestures of grabbing KGE at every given chance

7. LMH over the top hugging rehearsals with KGE at every given chance 

:heart:

Thank you for summarizing these.

LMHs specialty apart from acting and singing... hand grabbing, hip thrusting, lip biting, tongue twirling, giggling, smiling and the list goes on... and KGE now I know why you never became the Queen because you're a Goddess that The King would cross universes for.

No disrespect to LMH despite what we have seen from the past to the present you are what you are but Ive loved in how youve become when you met KGE.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
  • Awesome 1

30 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Sorry i think you may have misunderstood me when i said smitten doesn't necessarily means already deeply in love but more like you find someone quite attractive or deeply impressed by their personality. I am not saying she is OIM type fangirl but more a fan of his like some of us 

At all I didn’t misunderstand you, I only added OIM as an extra point on my own, 

I joined this thread at about 34 pages so I recall all here wishing she would reciprocate his feelings before the drama ended as she was popularly known to friend zone costars. 

As much KGE is always professional and well behaved yet playful towards her co-stars on set, 

she is also someone whose expression gives her away as she is quite sensitive like him, even LMH admitted to that by saying she is unpretentious. 

Do you remember when LMH was jealous of WDH hugging her in the BTS, did you see her face when she noticed he was jealous ? If you study her well, she is easy to read as a person. 

• Like 11
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 3

34 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

This, too, shall pass...

I mean:

1. The hip thrusting dance move

2. In fact, his whole dancing in fan meets

3. His whole naughty but dorky vibes

4. The hip thrusting dance move, and that dancer on the lower left who signalled him to 'go on, do it'

5. The dance move, again:crazy:

On a more serious note, I hope our TKEM and MinEun withdrawal shall pass soon. And one day when we least expect it, the big announcement will be made. Things always happen when you least expect it. Perhaps we shall pretend we have moved on, so that the law of the universe can align and the announcement can take place :rolleyes:

I am glad I come to admire LMH now, in his new role as the king and seeing his regal and exceptional acting performance. I like men who are matured yet so good looking. Sigh, he shouldn't be single and neither does KGE.

6. or you might want to skip what have i written from number 1 to 5. 

• LOL 4

43 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

This, too, shall pass...

I mean:

1. The hip thrusting dance move

2. In fact, his whole dancing in fan meets

3. His whole naughty but dorky vibes

4. The hip thrusting dance move, and that dancer on the lower left who signalled him to 'go on, do it'

5. The dance move, again:crazy:

I am one of those who enjoyed those ‘thrusting’ dance moves from our king, it was refreshing to see a bit of his wild side when he was younger :),  I have seen him as a serious person for too long that the dorky, clumsy and wild side and his kingly aura makes him feel so much more appealing, kinda like a complete package for KGE, she won’t be bored with him :D

• LOL 12
  • Awesome 1

While waiting patiently ... :phew: ... I'd love to repost this Pict.... I feel His management replies is a blessing for them.

Cr to ggminindo (a shipper acc)

I set my IG to private mode. So I can't repost or copy my link ... PEACE:)

• Like 4
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 3

42 minutes ago, superspace said:

See, finally more people are coming to this ship! :wub:

ezgif-6-281ead46f247.gif

37 minutes ago, Miadee said:

We should get more of these naver comments ya.....

let’s see wht these knetinz think now.....

and yes @effyisme I truly feel that LMH has purposely introduced wdw to his friends so that in future they can all cover up his cards which he might drop and maybe even wht @Miadee said so that they can all go out together for outings and no one will have suspicions......it’s a nice decoy or maybe I say a sexy decoy.....

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1