[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

That TS move stand big portion of chance. We did compare them a lot with TS and JA here right? Even ask them to take a lesson or two on how to navigate the muddy waters of so call K-entertainment industry from them. Hollywood and British entertainment industry are no joke, both as demanding as any entertainment industry can be.

Imagine TS with more than 140 Mio followers at IG, always sold out concerts tickets anywhere she goes, won even legal battle against her sexual harassment case, redefine her agency, redefine herself again and again....sounds similar with different scale to LMH right?

and here he is(JA), a man so secure with himself, he stands up and be the man TS needs him to be. Unpretentious, doesn’t even faze on TS popularity, ring a bell with our girl too right?

so yeah...well, let’s wait the next release, we might be blessed with her glimpse one or two.:hooray2:

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 4

@markovingian markov i will melt if that really happens. I know TS but don't really follow her so I only got to know these details now. After reading some writeups, i agree they do mirror lmh and kge. And this line here by TS shows how JA mirrors kge:

"I also was falling in love with someone who had a really wonderful normal, balanced, grounded life."

I tend to not expect things to avoid disappointments. That's why days before july2, I never imagined lmh doing those shenanigans. The day before july2 i had 0 expectation. I was reading predictions here that he might post something after being mia for several days but in my head i was like nah! He would never do that. He's been really careful these years not to cause unecessary rumors and posting something will directly link them together. But when it happened, I was blown. Thinking about it now, some of the theories here might be correct, july2 must be part of his bigger plan. I'll remain skeptical but hopeful. There is still no denial so anything is possible. 

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2

Reading the comment section in Youtube, some of the fans, who are not shippers, do wish LMH can come home one day with someone waiting for him, aka, hinting that he might have someone in his life who he wants to get married with. And that comment gathers around 100 likes as well. Some other fans also encourage him to do whatever he wants if that makes him happy. But of course, there is still a minority of OIMs. 

As for our superb detectives in Weibo, someone echoes our thoughts here, thinking that LMH may have a bigger plan ahead, for example, announcement of a wedding plan.  It is mainly because he did a major throwback in the video and why on earth does a 34 year old guy do that? Especially it is a video that conveys sadness and loneliness amidst his superb fandom. 

I of course hope our speculations can be true. Who would expect the July 2 video before, even with all those little crumbs that we found in BTS? More, who would expect there would be a second post before the end of July 2? Who would expect him to fall in love with our queen when most people think he preferred the traditional type of hot girls? 

I was not a fan of LMH, and now I consider myself as half of a fan. I admire his courage to protect his love, and have a clear mind that life at the end of the day is not meaningful regardless of how high your achievement is. It can only bring your peace and happiness when what’s with you is real, and that can touch the deepest part of your soul. 

• Like 10
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 3

Omg new episode uploaded.

So one of the 5th posts is about his film... That’s really interesting. Of course some may say all his late night posts are about the film, but actually if this is the 2nd episode, we have got late night posts before 5th Oct already (the one that features in the 2nd episode).

I am more inclined to the speculation that I have. He looks carefree, and happy in this episode. And moreover, who followed him since he left home? And the choice of song? It’s so KGE style, and anyway, we still have no denials at all when all of their photoshopped photos are all over the net. 

By the way, at 0404 in the video, someone heard a woman laugh. It’s so short that I can’t differentiate who that woman is lol.

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 2

I don't want to connect anything, i don't want to connect anything, BUT THE SONG........

The music is HOW MUCH MORE DO I NEED by: Gogang .

Where are you running so fast

Little heart beat now I can hear that too

But I’m so scared What if the summer wind blows

Pretty girl

Oh you can kiss the lie I’ll see the flowers blooming on the sea

Don’t take care Everything’s gonna die

How much more do I need your love to set you free Just become a fool like me

Just run away

Just run away

In the night only a fool

Try to bloom

The silence eats away the past

But I’m just standing

Here with no any doubt

The freedom’s behind a movie screen

Don’t wait it’s already 11 at night

Just leave it all

Let’s dance one last time

How much more do I need your love to set you free

Just become a fool like me

Just run away

Who dares to say your love

Love

This is from one of his late night walks and its the time he wore couple shoes. The girl is his stylist if I remember correctly 'cos she has posted an IG story first then deleted it later. So is that he's been doing in his late night walks???? 

• Like 5
  • Shocked 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 2

Yes, i think he was with his stylist that time and with some other guys based on his stylist's ig story that day. We may get some behind the scenes of his ig posts through this docuseries. The question is, will we get bts of july 2 and that failed grocery shopping post? 

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 2

6 minutes ago, gutterland said:

Yes, i think he was with his stylist that time and with some other guys based on his stylist's ig story that day. We may get some behind the scenes of his ig posts through this docuseries. The question is, will we get bts of july 2 and that failed grocery shopping post? 

This is the 2nd episode, but for 2nd July and Failed Grocery post, they were before the late night hiking post (5th Oct). Personally I don’t think we would get footage of those. Otherwise, it most probably would be featured in the 2nd one, rather than later.

For me, there is still no doubt about the 2nd July post. Otherwise, there would be a lot of questions - he got a lot of couple gifts lately and if it’s indeed not true, he should deny already. He denied even the strangest rumour like the one with Taylor Swift. I do not think he would let this ship grow as it is now if it is not true.

• Like 7
  • Confused 1
  • Wiggle 3

I'm so grateful for this fandom and being indirectly part of and consider myself as one of the Arjenias. Although, not an official member yet, but hoping to become soon. Is it only for legit SK residents? Hope someone can shed light on my wish to be part of the group, rooting none other than KGE ofcourse since CIT time. 

As for the latest IG post of KGE's friend Veniel Choi, she is super duper adorable in the pic. The cuteness overload in her natural self surrounded by her trusted and supportive friends is what matters the most. I really stan a great actress like her, unpretentious and genuine inside out. She gives me calmness everytime I watch her on screen and inspires me to continue to love myself and be proud of who and what I am. Never have I done this before, following an actress like her, even if I was engrossed with Kdramas of Song Hye Kyo before. KGE is totally different, something about her that really is worth following and supporting. She can prove anything even with just her eyes acting. Never doubt the skills she has and the success she will be sowing. 

As for the movielogs of LMH, just as predicted by so many, he is gradually venturing into something worth investing in the future. In spite of his busy schedules, he manages update his fans about his life. Respect is really worth saying and showing to this great actor. He has achieved a lot and still achieving more. However, the beauty and prize of being in front of the cameras is totally different from his private life. He is being honest about it and true to the people supporting him. 

Moving forward, I believe LMH is gradually leading his supporters to something else. Hopefully, and I am equally praying that it will be his forever happiness with someone he can honestly be himself with against all odds. And I believe, KGE has influenced him in a positive way. And like the many of us here, I'm still holding on and a great believer to his July 2 posts with no doubt as a very special day for both of them. 

"No matter what kind of door opens before us in life, and even if the moments we share make us sad at times, I wish to be able to love tirelessly. Just like that, we decided to love the fate that chose us. Just for today and only today, and FOREVER." - TKEM

:approves:

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

Then if that’s the case, it’s full force of working mode. Definitely I don’t envy all his employees then :D.

After midnight escapades :unsure:.
Unless you go out as group of friends, enjoying midnight hiking, sightseeing of quiet night, closed with sunrise and breakfast together. Now that something that I’m willing to sign up for.

On 2nd thought, did this effort trying to downplay your 2nd of July video?

Isn’t it too late for that? :P

Well, alrite then LMH, bring it on, whatever it is on your sleeves, we’re ready, come low or high water :lol:

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

13 minutes ago, samantha12 said:

This is the 2nd episode, but for 2nd July and Failed Grocery post, they were before the late night hiking post (5th Oct). Personally I don’t think we would get footage of those. Otherwise, it most probably would be featured in the 2nd one, rather than later.

If our speculations are right regarding those posts, he may use the footages personally taken by someone he's with during those days and feature it like how TS did when she subtly confirmed his relationshio with JA. 

• Like 7

Okay okay..let's just imagine that we might get the footage of the groceries post(tho i doubt AND i don't think he will include that one) .. *inhales*......*screaming intensifies!!!!!!!!!!!!*. 

Putting that aside, I am very suprised to see that he is actually sharing his lifestyle with his fans . I am very amazed and very much grateful with his hardwork. Like hats off to this amazing dude. RESPECT!Jennifer Lopez Reaction GIF by NBC World Of Dance

*ehem.. p/s :i actually have a strong feeling that we might see a certain someone in his movielog soon. :coolshades:

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 2

33 minutes ago, gutterland said:

If our speculations are right regarding those posts, he may use the footages personally taken by someone he's with during those days and feature it like how TS did when she subtly confirmed his relationshio with JA. 

I am even greedier. I hope there would be brand new footage of their private moments. Btw KGE manager just like our boy video lol 

• Like 8

However, I am not sure if I need to share this, but I just can't stand others who are still trying to reconnect the crumbs of LMH with the ex. 

There were IG posts shared about her singing the song Best Part. Then another the mirror that KGE was using and the rubber shoes she was wearing and the pic of cherry blossom as backdrop and the tying of hair. Oh well, something to do with marketing strategy perhaps because of her latest Kdrama. 

I hope others who were part of the sunken ships will respect the private lives of these people and not stage fandom wars because of their irresponsible posts. 

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, Love GoEun said:

However, I am not sure if I need to share this, but I just can't stand others who are still trying to reconnect the crumbs of LMH with the ex. 

There were IG posts shared about her singing the song Best Part. Then another the mirror that KGE was using and the rubber shoes she was wearing and the pic of cherry blossom as backdrop and the tying of hair. Oh well, something to do with marketing strategy perhaps because of her latest Kdrama. 

I hope others who were part of the sunken ships will respect the private lives of these people and not stage fandom wars because of their irresponsible posts. 

Sorry. I lost you. What those were saying about his ex and the mirror?

• Like 6