[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

27 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Shippers, have you seen this thread on Twitter?

https://mobile.twitter.com/DreamyGal_Aisha/status/1296843657304141828

I can’t request for a dm because I don’t have Twitter. But maybe someone here on twitter can ask this poster? I’m curious to find out what it is. I don’t want to assume although the thread seems obvious. 

she seems to only dm/respond to other minoz Acct tho. And in other post she said something about not able to hold it but will wait for MYM to drop the bomb. 

im curious as a cat! Lol

But that acount oim and they hate shipper so much. . I already asked but no dm until now orr maybe because she saw my account full of shipper content. Im so curious too. Nobody in here  know abt what there r talking abt? 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, scrawford said:

But that Acct post about “our happiness lies within your happiness” 

didn’t realize that it’s oim acct

Yess. Mee too but i cant handle my finger lol. I scroll into her account and dang dangg .... she just dont like kge,  fiuhhh 

And many moreeeee. My heart cant handle anymore. Oim so scary 

Edited by Lizannchi
For protect my eonie from oim
  • Like 2
  • Sad 3

12 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Yes, I sighed some more.

ok, never mind. 

@Lizannchi yep!! Also, for your protection maybe you can delete the screen shot of her acct. 

Just to watch out :)

Ok dear. Thanks for ur warning. I will edit out 

Just really hard see oim blame uri eonie goeun :" hiks

• Like 5

1 hour ago, scrawford said:

Shippers, have you seen this thread on Twitter?

https://mobile.twitter.com/DreamyGal_Aisha/status/1296843657304141828

I can’t request for a dm because I don’t have Twitter. But maybe someone here on twitter can ask this poster? I’m curious to find out what it is. I don’t want to assume although the thread seems obvious. 

she seems to only dm/respond to other minoz Acct tho. And in other post she said something about not able to hold it but will wait for MYM to drop the bomb. 

im curious as a cat! Lol

I saw that too....and i  dmed some of them who commented on that post..  and no one has replied yet....

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, scrawford said:

Ladies, I will delete my comments regarding that thread, and you guys can do the same if you want. 

sorry, to bring this up. 

Why???

2 hours ago, scrawford said:

Ladies, I will delete my comments regarding that thread, and you guys can do the same if you want. 

sorry, to bring this up. 

How to delete

1 hour ago, Senseandstyle said:

Don't be caught in the trap! It's a ploy for sure. Dont go rushing and asking for DM. Im sure it is nothing. Hahahaha

Thats what im thinking too...and my fault is that i dmed some of them...

1 hour ago, Senseandstyle said:

Don't be caught in the trap! It's a ploy for sure. Dont go rushing and asking for DM. Im sure it is nothing. Hahahaha

And i notice...the owner of the twitter account limit the amount of users who can view the tweet...thats why i think its a hoax....

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Katherine mae Neri said:

Why???

Because it’s a ploy to tricked us I think, and I just want to delete post so we won’t have discussion about it. 

to delete is edit your post and erase the content. That’s all you can do. You can just delete a post unfortunately 

• Like 7

Yes, let’s just believe in what we see. We will have some strange people who would impersonate either side to lure us to engage with them. Especially those account with 0 follower or just created, please don’t get upset over what they say or if they have ‘insider news’...

Come back to this thread...I know we have each other’s backs. :fullofhearts:

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 3

Spending the rest of my night looping TKEM's OST, all the pain, joy, and kilig is coming back to me :rolleyes: I will never jump off of this emotional roller coaster. Hope you all have a great night/day <3

• Like 13
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Hello who are we DM-ing because I recently have come up with some new theories about TKEM and I need someone to share with 

The other day I was writing this whole essay in my head about Sin Jae was the second savior not because of shoes but because something to do with Harry Potter and season 3 of Huan Zhu Ge Ge so I started writing it down and it resulted in some long round about way of complaining about the Prime Minister again but it involves the old Chinese Mandate of Heaven and what goes around comes around and I still do believe Sin Jae is the savior and yes I realize the show is over I just think that maybe the writers got confused and accidentally deleted the footage so many we can find it again I will look in the dumpster 

#ReleaseTheSinJaeCut

I also had a dream about the horse 

20 minutes ago, HR. said:

Spending the rest of my night looping TKEM's OST, all the pain, joy, and kilig is coming back to me :rolleyes: I will never jump off of this emotional roller coaster. Hope you all have a great night/day <3

The flute gravity now requires a WeChat log in to use and with the Administration banning WeChat I am literally about to march on DC and light pyres 

Maybe Lee Gon’s father banned WeChat years ago and Lee Lim couldn’t have flute gravity so that’s why he went nuts I mean he was fighting for the flute

oh no it appears i am Lee lim 

• Like 1
  • LOL 16
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

I just watched the Happy Together variety show where KGE and JHI guested. JHI is indeed such a shy boy in real life compared to his characters in drama. He is even more soft spoken and more introverted than KGE. In fact, I think KGE is actually a friendly extrovert, once she is familiar and comfortable with you. She likes to hang out with friends and doesn't like eating alone. Now I can understand why some of you commented previously that she is even more outgoing than LMH!

Really, I cannot think she would be attracted to JHI even if he pursued her. She needs someone who could excite her, amuse her, lead her, protect her. I believe LMH can do all that. Who knows? Perhaps she initially wanted to try out with that ex older bf because she thought his age would mean he could be matured and protect her and show her the way. But instead, that person may be immature despite his age and maybe could not handle her own success.

But our LMH is different. LMH has seen the world, he has the insights to the cruelty of the entertainment industry, he has his own management company, he has connections, he knows enough to protect her as best as he can, he has her best interest in heart, he is able to appreciate her busy-ness at work, he will not feel inferior of her success, he can support her emotionally and he will wait for her! 

I am so confident we have all witness his affections for her in TKEM as Lee Gon and the BTSs as himself. This Hallyu star has fallen in love and I bet you he is waiting (im)patiently to let us know.

• Like 8
  • Love 15
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, kdfan_incad said:

Here's a recommendation if you want to veer away from TKEM in the meantime. I watched these two movies again for the nth time:

Before Sunrise (1995)

Before Sunset (sequel, 2004)

I actually watched Before Sunrise for the first time 10 years after it was released as I was too young then to be interested in this kind of genre. It's a beautiful love (and life) story. 99% dialogue with plenty of philosophical underpinnings. Both movies have neither action nor bed scenes. So if you get bored watching something with only dialogues in it, then this is not for you. Ethan Hawke (one of my favorite actors of all time) and Julie Delpy. KGE might actually be like Claire (Julie Delpy's character) - passionate, intelligent, independent, good conversationalist, speaks her mind out, good sense of humor, simple, unpretentious, and physically beautiful.  You know the kind of person that you don't get to meet everyday because such kind of character is rare.

Anyway, it's just refreshing to watch this kind of movies once again. :)

Ahh chingu, those are one of my top romance movies, too. Let’s add Before Mindnight (2013) into the mix. If K-Ent ever decides to remake these trilogy I can totally see Ggone playing Julie’s character. 

:ilike:

• Like 10

117667855_10158933071005625_613143859806

Saw this on fb and I couldn't stop laughing when I saw who was seated next to each other on the second row. This teacher is probably a lowkey MinEun shipper!!! LOVE IT!!!!

• Like 3
  • LOL 10
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

11 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

I just watched the Happy Together variety show where KGE and JHI guested. JHI is indeed such a shy boy in real life compared to his characters in drama. He is even more soft spoken and more introverted than KGE. In fact, I think KGE is actually a friendly extrovert, once she is familiar and comfortable with you. She likes to hang out with friends and doesn't like eating alone. Now I can understand why some of you commented previously that she is even more outgoing than LMH!

Really, I cannot think she would be attracted to JHI even if he pursued her. She needs someone who could excite her, amuse her, lead her, protect her. I believe LMH can do all that. Who knows? Perhaps she initially wanted to try out with that ex older bf because she thought his age would mean he could be matured and protect her and show her the way. But instead, that person may be immature despite his age and maybe could not handle her own success.

But our LMH is different. LMH has seen the world, he has the insights to the cruelty of the entertainment industry, he has his own management company, he has connections, he knows enough to protect her as best as he can, he has her best interest in heart, he is able to appreciate her busy-ness at work, he will not feel inferior of her success, he can support her emotionally and he will wait for her! 

I am so confident we have all witness his affections for her in TKEM as Lee Gon and the BTSs as himself. This Hallyu star has fallen in love and I bet you he is waiting (im)patiently to let us know.

You are so on point. While kge looks shy, i feel like she needed someone who has a strong personality like LMH since KGE is a strong, independent woman. JHI, while I like him personally, seems a bit boring for KGE. Don't get me wrong. I saw JHI's travel docu and he's a very likable and fun travel buddy (very smart too), but someone like KNH fits KGE's personality more. 

And that Happy together episode was just so nice. It gave away KGE's personality - a lil shy but straightforward, a lil playful, has a very soulful voice. That's the 1st time I've watched her and fell in love instantly, what more the men who have the priviledge to work with her day in/out. Not surprised why THE LMH got smitten and fell in love head over heels with her.  

• Like 11
  • Love 8
  • Wiggle 1

Ok gals just for fun I did some digging and I dunno whts the outcome but was feeling bored so scrolled through the web u see weekend spazz coz of this RickRoll'D lockdown......

so New York yankees are going on with there big matches right now Nd it seems they are winning/loosing big time 

as everyone knows kge is a big fan of baseball and our boy is not even close to knowing an effing about baseball but still he posted a video with the NY cap so I was just thinking did he go to her place to see the match with her as a celebration of there 100 day’s together and enjoyed till wee hrs and than posted the video......

:popcornjackson:

Lol I think I should get back to my chores and start spending time with my husband......

See u again when some big explosion happens......

• Like 11
  • Shocked 1
  • Awesome 4
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1