[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

4 hours ago, Coffeesteph said:

@Heera I can't believe they found that I mean how thorough!! love it! it seems to me that KES really wrote from what she knew from these two, meaning that like you said KGE and LMH are JTE and LG. 

I found another evidence of her taking inspiration from the real actors in Kim yong-ji who plays Nari/MSY. Nari had lived in Canada. And Yong-ji said when she was on Running Man that she has also lived in Canada. So in conclusion all hail cupid KES. hehe

yes! I also found out about that too!

i’m a big fan of running man btw..hhe

and also so happy to see KGE in that episode even just a second:D

and the next episode we can see LMH also. 

How I wonder to see our couple to join Running Man.:wub:

Can’t imagine LMH-KGE name tag war.LOL.

KGE is a fan of RM btw, she said that in one of her interview.

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 2

:elated:

Annyeong Royal court ladies, gents and chinggus and  to all the MinEun shippers! Here's an exciting announcement from our Soompi Event Mods (shoutout to @Lmangla and @partyon :lol:)

Our thread will be part of an event from the Soompi event team! More details to be released soon. 

With that being said, we're preparing to get some answers and contributions from the people of this thread. We hope to gather as much answers from everyone so we can come up with a material that would highlight this thread and basically our love for our couple. To get us started, here are a couple of questions anyone can answer:

1. What made you get interested about our couple (either as LeeGon/TaeEul or as MinHo/GoEun)

2. How does our couple/ship inspire you?

Simply reply to this post or tag me @graceyco if you wanna answer the prompt and be part of the feature on or before September 15. :wub: Or if not, you can send me a message to be included anonymously (if you're a silent lurker!)

--

Thank you to the Soompi event mods for choosing our thread to be part of this activity.

Let's go fellow Royal Court Chinggus and MinEun shippers!

Court_Lady_trying_to_find_a_wife_for_Kin

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 4
  • Wiggle 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

Hello ppl ....

how are everyone doing.....

now I came across this post on tweeter and I feel something is cooking in the minoz and MYM group all the minoz are waiting for some big news since weeks

do u think it’s announcement of hmmmm or some new project....

fingers crossed and god bless us all with some amazing news....

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1

7 hours ago, Heera said:

How I wonder to see our couple to join Running Man.:wub:

Can’t imagine LMH-KGE name tag war.LOL.

Only name tag war I can imagine is LMH submissively allowing KGE to rip his name tag off hehehehehehe :P Ahhhh I really do wish that they can go on RM together or any variety show 

• Like 9

38 minutes ago, HR. said:

Only name tag war I can imagine is LMH submissively allowing KGE to rip his name tag off hehehehehehe :P Ahhhh I really do wish that they can go on RM together or any variety show 

hahahahaha

he’ll tease her first, and after she already get tired/angry, he’ll give his name tag for her:wub:

awww did i just have delulu?

:issohappy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

7 hours ago, graceyco said:

Annyeong Royal court ladies, gents and chinggus and  to all the MinEun shippers! Here's an exciting announcement from our Soompi Event Mods (shoutout to @Lmangla and @partyon :lol:)

Our thread will be part of an event from the Soompi event team! More details to be released soon. 

With that being said, we're preparing to get some answers and contributions from the people of this thread. We hope to gather as much answers from everyone so we can come up with a material that would highlight this thread and basically our love for our couple. To get us started, here are a couple of questions anyone can answer:

1. What made you get interested about our couple (either as LeeGon/TaeEul or as MinHo/GoEun)

Simply reply to this post or tag me @graceyco if you wanna answer the prompt and be part of the feature on or before September 15. :wub: Or if not, you can send me a message to be included anonymously (if you're a silent lurker!)

--

Thank you to the Soompi event mods for choosing our thread to be part of this activity.

Let's go fellow Royal Court Chinggus and MinEun shippers!

This is fantastic news @graceyco. Congrats to all our tireless shippers of this threadB) 

I am surprised to see no one have answered this yet but I will shamelessly answer here publicly :lol:

>>> Since my main purpose of joining this thread is "MinEun" my answer will be based on them as well. TKEM PRESSCON is the main culprit which quipped my interest on this otherwise unorthodox couple. When I saw MinHo's never ending "staring" praise and GoEun's never ending blush, my gut realized I am in for a never ending love story of "MinEun" and the first BTS sealed the deal:lol:

>>> Similar to how our couple who are protective of each other, I love how this ship inside this thread is protective of their shippers as well. I also love how our members are all level headed to debunk the delulu theories even before the non-shippers object. This ship have inspired me to believe in Positivity and Patience despite of the cruel reality of the real world !!

Looking for a place full of fun, laughter, tease, compassion, maturity, honesty and decency?? Its our proud "MINEUN SHIP"  B)

Happy Sailing Chingus:wub:

• Like 8
  • Love 10

13 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEfKqTEjJuR/?igshid=67yo7juf3pvd

We got us a live one y’all.  New post from KGE

Two things

1. gonna need someone to figure out that lipstick, stat.  I neeeeeds

2. WHAT A PRETTY QUEEN

what doesn’t even need to be said - 48 hr monitoring of LMH’s gram starts NOW

My question is are her lips so plump always like why do I feel it’s more of the lipstick effect and for someone to look enjoy.....

And why the RickRoll'D are they posting late nights and early mornings 

like now they are so much together and ruining our sleeps 

one is posting in late nights and one is early morning....:

God save us from these sick love birds...

I think she has tried doing overlip with the look coz it’s way above her lips but still looking good on her God knows early morning why she talking about lips out of all the stuff in the world...

now if that dork (LMH) posts anything with that lip of his (pouting or goofing) it’s going to be disastrous.....:rickroll:

• LOL 11
  • Thirsty 1

15 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

@Prerna I don’t know but maybe we need to consult that doctor that diagnosed the um, white lips issue that the poor Chinese netizen had.  

If I recall right, Sir White Lips asked if his girlfriend had some sort of disease that turned his lips white.

omg now we are so hopelessly sucked in there post that we need to talk to the doctors and analysis 

poor souls doctors they are as it is sucked with Ms. Corona which is not leaving anyone of us soon....

I need to do a rackie and search in China for a capable doctor....they know way to much about the lips and it’s RickRoll'D...

Anyways whts with these flashback pics she is so much into it lately and on the other hand he is giving all latest DELULU worth updates which are being crashed by his Uber chick (ChristianDior) boy friend....Lol 

• LOL 8

ggonekim updated at 5.41am kst time on sunday. What in the world she updated ig so early on sunday. Working, filming, exercise, dating? And is about the tb lip? I could never imagine wake up and posted something like that as early as this. I bet she didnt sleep and about to sleep at that hour. WHY???

I woke up at dawn between 4 to 6am now due their keep posting at that hour! My sleeping pattern has never be the same. But im loving each of every move we are witnessing. :foodie2:

• Like 10
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 1

3 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

Two things

2. WHAT A PRETTY QUEEN

Oh a new update but a old picture?. Pretty picture thought anyways!:)

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Maybe because I am not a social media savvy person or maybe because I am not a celebrity with millions of followers, but why would they always post random pics on IG? For eg, LMH seems to post without captions to his pictures and KGE likes to post flashback random pictures. Why oh why?

KGE's latest IG post is a random old picture where she just wanted to mention those plump red lips? What is the relevance of that post that requires her to be posting it in that wee hour of the morning? What triggers someone to post a flashback pic about lips in that hour of the day? Was she with LMH and they were randomly talking about lips, lipstick and him liking sexy red lips? And she browsed her gallery to show him this pic she took during her filming days of herself in plump red lips? He loved those lips and encouraged her to post for her fans to admire? They have a good laugh and snuggled up to sleep while we as fans are rolling in bed disturbed by the random post and wishing we have more from them??

• Like 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3

7 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

Maybe because I am not a social media savvy person or maybe because I am not a celebrity with millions of followers, but why would they always post random pics on IG? For eg, LMH seems to post without captions to his pictures and KGE likes to post flashback random pictures. Why oh why?

KGE's latest IG post is a random old picture where she just wanted to mention those plump red lips? What is the relevance of that post that requires her to be posting it in that wee hour of the morning? What triggers someone to post a flashback pic about lips in that hour of the day? Was she with LMH and they were randomly talking about lips, lipstick and him liking sexy red lips? And she browsed her gallery to show him this pic she took during her filming days of herself in plump red lips? He loved those lips and encouraged her to post for her fans to admire? They have a good laugh and snuggled up to sleep while we as fans are rolling in bed disturbed by the random post and wishing we have more from them??

I had the same thoughts chingu, although the post seems to be a throwback for the anniversary of Tune In For Love, of all the pictures she probably took on set, why does it have to be emphasized on her lips? (I'm not complaining though because KGE is such a goddess, she could post an eyebrow and I would still fall for her). Also, I am seeing on twitter from older Arjenias that she has this newfound confidence by posting a selfie for the first time in a while. Her posting today, even just a throwback, really makes me happy bc I know she is okay and finding time to enjoy her personal life. 

• Like 8
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 2

13 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

I think that it was a flashback because its Tune In For Love's anniversary.....well it was on the 28th..... lol

But I like the way you think!!  :shaq: 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 11

In my delulu mind, the post is not posted by KGE. But someone who adore her lips so much and we know who it is..:wub: maybe they spending times snuggling together after .... Some activities.. (byeonte mind :lol:) and they starts talking about his obsession with her lips. And she started to browse her phone gallery to show him her plump lips. And that someone cannot stop his itchy hand and post it in her ig for the whole world to see her sexy plump lips that now belongs to him... And KGE felt it's really weird to delete the post because it is posted in wee hour, and if she deleted it, it will be even weirder.. hence she just leave it and starts punishing her bf...:rolleyes:

Please forgive this ahjumma delulu over the top mind if you felt offended..:phew: i just cant help myself from imagining things after seeing their wee hours ig post lately.. everyone are free to have imagination aren't we??:rolleyes:

This fan edit ig post really support my delulu mind..:w00t:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEf-v8upqnC/?igshid=y3fso6xiydy4

Edited by KepohAhjumma
  • Like 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

17 hours ago, graceyco said:

@graceyco I'm so excited to see other responses!!!!

1. The biggest contributor to my dedication for shipping MinEun was the bts, specifically LMH's intense stares and beaming smiles. I would call myself a long-time Minoz and have seen LMH develop as an actor, and I must say, I have never seen him this giddy and excited bts. When I first saw the bts between MinEun, I instantly noticed the difference in his smiles/laugh, they looked more relaxed and genuine, and he was definitely more attentive to his co-star, KGE. This gif is just one of the many where his stare and smile just feels so warm. 

Another reason why I got interested with our couple is the cryptic lovestagram. As I've mentioned, I've followed LMH for some time now, and he has never done what he is doing now. The July 2, Dancing Universe post really sealed the deal for me. Of all the days he could have posted such a romantic song, he chose July 2, the birthday of the woman he is being linked with the most. 

2. I would say that this ship/MinEun has inspired me to become more confident and less caring of what others would say. I think at this point, it pretty obvious that not everyone agrees with what we shippers believe, and it has lead to really hateful comments being left on their posts. But they didn't let those comments get to them, they moved on and continued with the lovestagram that we saw, and hopefully something we'll see more of in the future.

• Like 5
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 4

9 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

Two things

2. WHAT A PRETTY QUEEN

RCLs on patrol and guard now. Lol 

Let's ask her on IG!  

• Like 7

Idk if you guys are on Twitter but KGE is trending in the Philippines and Indonesia (cmiiw). Her most recent selfie has influenced many Arjenias to post a selfie of their own and seeing them gave me a rush of emotions bc I really feel the love that people have for KGE and it just makes me question why she receives so much hate in the first place??? I also feel rather emotional bc through a single selfie, KGE can literally inspire so many people feel confident in their own skin, and I just know that I am stanning the right person. ALL HAIL KIM GO EUN! :3

ALSO! KGE's manager (cmiiw) reacted to this KGE fan account's story about her trending in the Philippines and Indonesia!!! What else can they see on instagram? :rolleyes:

• Like 11
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1