[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

PSA: KAHI balm is on Amazon and they’re being very annoying and spamming my Instagram feed with pretty pics of KGE and her sparkly shimmering skin so now I feel like I need one.  

But I suppose it’s healthier than LMH and his chicken and pizza sooooo

• Like 1
  • LOL 15
  • Thirsty 1

Hi chingus, it's been a while!

i really miss this forum and still patiently waiting here for their official dating, no, wedding announcement ;)

And it seems we got new video of our queen. Is it just me or she's literally glowing? i really like that hairstyle on her

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 14
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Hello chingus!... Our house has been quiet awhile lately, I think MinEun shippers were gradually adapting new normal for real outside our fandom. I bet we all just hang in there waiting patiently whatever future lead us this shipping thing. Whenever I had visited here esp before going to bed and being a lurker all the time,  feels like I could hear a big noise like a party shipper all the time. Ooh! Are we going on a long drought!?  Anyway, I've watched all Gons movie. KGE really nailed her acting ability esp for action type drama or movie but I wish to see KGE in a variety show like 'House on Wheels' my two fave actress were already guested hoping they invite KGE to complete my list. :ph34r:

A side note : We MinEun shipper should camp here in our house to avoid the toxic world. There's nothing wrong to find crumbs outside our home but remember our house is our only comfort zone. Whatever toxic, negative vibes & OIM leave them outside they're not worth of our time and effort. *just saying*:poledance: goodnight everyone and in another part of the world.:smooches2:

• Like 8
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 1

If we get bored we can all just howl about TKEM again.

For example, all of the KDramas shooting right now are pausing because of a recent insurgence of cases in SK.  Ironically, SK’s idea of a “resurgence” is basically the number of cases in one American county on a good day.  But I digress.  

So I’ve been playing a game with myself - think of the worst possible place for TKEM to take a COVID pause.  

I have two contending for the top spot 

EP 9: if we had a giant break after seeing the promo of “Yeong” getting shot, and all of those spoiler videos of JTE dead in the streets, we probably would’ve stormed the country.  

EP 10: imagine future Lee Gon leaving JTE on the floor sobbing and all of the theories and disasters over again, the spoilers we had.  AND THEN MONTHS OF NOTHING.

Shoutout to the episode where Luna poisoned Gon, although we had the wonderful photos provided to us by SweetButters. I think those of us in the TKEM thread had also collectively lost our minds at that point as well so who knows.

• Like 7
  • Love 10
  • Wiggle 2

With the ongoing drought, I’ve had some time to rewatch a few TKEM clips and l am still in awe on how well KGE was able to distinctly portray JTE and Luna. There wasn’t a single time when I was confused on which character she was portraying bc she was able to successfully draw a line between the personalities and mannerisms of the characters. Even just by looking at the eyes of the characters, she was able to portray a whole different persona. KGE deserves the whole universe <3

the-king-eternal-monarch-episode-13-part

40 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

So I’ve been playing a game with myself - think of the worst possible place for TKEM to take a COVID pause.  

Ooohhh this made me re-visit all the endings... I would say a COVID pause after Ep 14 would probably lead me to insanity, where Luna stabs JTE and it ends with LG revisiting JTE when he first saw her at Gwanghwamun. I would’ve probably been theorizing all the heartbreaking endings the drama would have had if JTE were to die there and then, and their last memory of each other was how warm JTE was to LG at Gwanghwamun.

• Like 6
  • Love 8
  • Wiggle 2

1 hour ago, kdfan_incad said:

I'm still here chinggus!

I actually dug up the timelines of the Song-Song couple. The reason for this is I want to understand the MinEun couple timelines and tested myself whether I could come up with a BETTER explanation to convince myself that they are NOT in a relationship. I was/am not a Song-Song shipper so my conclusion was based on what I've read and seen (videos and pics, though not many of these).

DOTS was filmed for almost 4 months in its entirety (Sept-Dec 2015, actual production) and it was revealed later that Song-Song began dating prior to the airing of the drama in Feb 2016.  TKEM, on the other hand, was filmed for almost 8 months! What I'm saying here is if there is a real romantic feeling between the ML and the FL, it's highly likely that around the 4th month mark that would have been mutually professed already.  Even in RL ordinary people the 4th month mark is realistic; in fact it may be too long for others. That would have been around Feb 2020 then. LMH did drop crumbs on his IG on Feb 16. But perhaps at that time it was not a firm yes yet from KGE, like many speculated. But I'd like to believe that at that time there was already a mutual recognition/admission of feelings, but not a mutual commitment just yet. The "yes" could have been in around April. At the presscon, the body language showed a special intimate zone (6 inches or less) - the zone where only people who are deeply, emotionally connected to you are allowed - lovers, spouses, parents, children, closest friends, pet, etc. DOTS presscon didn not have that kind of intimate feels between the Song-Song couple, yet they were already dating. They were totally good at playing their parts. Also their responses were more rehearsed, I'd say. In TKEM they were more spontaneous so I'd like to believe that from their responses both were giving us hints all along.

Sure, we already had discourse around this subject many times in the past but I thought it would be good to remind all of us again that the romance is on-going. I still can't find any reason to believe otherwise. Song-Song announced the engagement (not dating) 1 year & 3 months after the drama ended and got married 2 years after they started filming, that is 2 years from Sept 2015 (wedding was Oct 2017). So if we go by that timeline, we might not be able to hear anything till around summertime 2021. Not to dampen everyone's spirit but.....I'm sure LMH will drop crumbs and breads here and there. I'm living off on that possibility, in the meantime.  :)

I am so giddy after reading your findings. I’m in no rush for any announcement, I just want them to take things on their own pace, I’m very confident with our ship! I’m sure our captain will make sure that we are well fed with crumbs until they are ready to cause a frenzy with shippers :phew:

And I am loving his constant updates for his fans <3. All thanks to the one person <3 who helped him be more confident :*

• Like 7
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

Annyeong fellow shippers! How's everyone? I miss them. I miss them so much. It's one of those days!!! :tears: I am still in that denial phase of them moving on to new projects but I'm also excited to see them work on something new... (I think I can accept it as long as they are dating lowkey hahaha :w00t:)

• Like 12
  • Awesome 5

5 hours ago, kdfan_incad said:

I'm still here chinggus! :)

sorry chingu to cut your wonderful thoughts.. and it was like an added full support to my beliefs about MinEun story. As much as I really wanted to hear an announcement about MinEun I rather have them a quality and quantity times in a low key status and a times for their individual activities. For me, there's nothing to rush. We as supporters should give them space to solidify the relationship of what they have as of the moment. Time can tell until we hear a big explosion from the captain himself.:offtospace:

P.S. Actually I'm getting used to it (way before my two fave actress) I shipped them hard for real with their respective 'Oppas', till the noise subsided then I realized I've overcame with it. But I'm positive with our ship our HEARTs, MINDs and EYEs don't lie with something we can't explain.:sweet:

• Like 9
  • Wiggle 3

Just as @AgentQuake likes to howl about TKEM then I would like to know or somebody here can enlighten me if what I saw here during TKEM Press Conference was just my illusion. As TKEM cast compressed all together for a photo shoot LMH pulled KGE closer to his side but the question is where did LMHs left hand landed at the back of KGE? Please start at 4:55 exactly at 5:00 I saw a shadow of hand pulling down as they made a fist posed. Sorry guys if this were brought up here before and do please set in a slow mo for clearer view. I don't know how to copy video edited.:hwaiting2:

• Like 10
  • Love 5

22 hours ago, rutch204 said:

Just as @AgentQuake likes to howl about TKEM then I would like to know or somebody here can enlighten me if what I saw here during TKEM Press Conference was just my illusion. As TKEM cast compressed all together for a photo shoot LMH pulled KGE closer to his side but the question is where did LMHs left hand landed at the back of KGE? Please start at 4:55 exactly at 5:00 I saw a shadow of hand pulling down as they made a fist posed. Sorry guys if this were brought up here before and do please set in a slow mo for clearer view. I don't know how to copy video edited.

WOAH... I think someone has previously mentioned about how close they were in the group picture but I’ve never noticed the shadow until now. I don’t think it’s just your illusion chingu, there was definitely a shadow moving down... here I am again with my delulu mind looking for shadows :phew: 

idk why but I felt extra giddy about MinEun today, I just have this really positive feeling about this ship, like something is about to happen and I’m so ready for it. 

UMMMMMMMMMM did LMH know about this? I need a KES in my life to give me a love life 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 7

I am back to the real world and that helped to take my mind off our couple, however I will still come back here to check updates and seek some positive confidence in this ship. By now, I am convinced we are sailing the right ship. I rather there will not be any wishy washy announcements for the time being. Let them foster a solid relationship and when they eventually announce, it only means they are very certain of their relationship. 

• Like 10
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

The Jongga Kimchi was finally available at my local HMart but I'm literally starting a strict diet tomorrow, so I guess I will have to wait once again before I can try the kimchi both Lee Gon and Tae Eul love so much :wacko: 

I'd like to show my appreciation to @/01thebetween!!! These gifs are really helping through this drought. The micro-expressions in between takes just makes me ship them so much more. I especially love this one from today bc of the way LMH just catches all of her weight as she comfortably hangs on his arms. I also want to point out that every time there is an intense hug scene and KGE shifts her weight, LMH always makes sure she is stable on the ground before completely letting her go <3<3<3<3<3<3 

• Like 7
  • Love 8

2 hours ago, kdfan_incad said:

Hi everyone,

There's a terminology in Twitter that's trending right now for MinEun shippers: T.O.T.G.A. Bashers, of course, are quick to say that she's "the one that got away." But shippers put a different, positive twist, and here's a few of them:

1. The One That God Aligned

2. The One That Got Attached

3. The One that Ggone Adores

4. The One that Gon Adores

5. The One That God Allowed

My own TOTGA:

The One That God (and Gon) Accepted

For Lee Min Ho's and Kim Go Eun's sake, let's put and pray for a positive outcome to TOTGA! :)

T.O.T.G.A. MinEun edition. :heart: Love all that. 

I miss them. I miss them so much that I began watching TKEM again and I thought I’d feel tired watching it but I just love them even more.

I just want to see them in one frame together. Staring into each others eyes (or lips). With that shy but blissful smile only reserve for each other. I miss them so much I wanna cry. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3