[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Y’all remember haters saying everything between Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun is nothing but coincidence? 

Well, I’m rewatching TKEM ‘cos I miss them so much. And this suddenly occurs to me that I didn’t pay much attention to the last seven (!!!) times I watched it. Episode 10 (33:12) Lee Lim saying this:

“Most things that seem like coincidences are actually meant to be, and anything that was meant to be is called destiny.”

KES isn’t playing around. 

:wow2:

LMH posted a short video of him and Ggone having dinner outside while he teases her for getting the bigger portion of the meat and she was laughing. No caption, no tags, just them in their daily lives. I rushed to IG, found nothing. Then I realized it happened in my dream after rushing to check his IG as soon as my eyes opened. Just when I thought they’re settling down on my mind and Imma wait two years for the wedding announcement, they’re invading my dreams.

:Pandabulous:

• Like 5
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, RosesAreRed said:

(33:12) Lee Lim saying this:

“Most things that seem like coincidences are actually meant to be, and anything that was meant to be is called destiny.”

KES isn’t playing around. 

KES is indeed the modern day cupid. All of TKEM, the bts, presscon/interviews, and fan edits are all part of their prenup :wub: Today has been such a good day, so many new crumbs from @/01thebetween and KGE's MindBridge videos/interviews. I am loving their silence 

• Like 5
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2

I just came across this weird article online.I am quoting the article.

"In a press conference held for the show, Lee Min Ho was asked about his thoughts on working with Kim Go Eun. As reported by Annyeong Oppa, the actor said, "I knew that I always wanted to have the chance to work with her on screen because I saw her play out many different characters in various works in the past so I was very happy to work with her and onset she really has a variety of charms. Sometimes she will be like an older sister to me but sometimes she can be my younger sister." 

What is with the last line??!!!A mistake in translation or just random lines being written for the article? 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Wiggle 2

5 hours ago, Talula Talula said:

"In a press conference held for the show, Lee Min Ho was asked about his thoughts on working with Kim Go Eun. As reported by Annyeong Oppa, the actor said, "I knew that I always wanted to have the chance to work with her on screen because I saw her play out many different characters in various works in the past so I was very happy to work with her and onset she really has a variety of charms. Sometimes she will be like an older sister to me but sometimes she can be my younger sister.

What is with the last line??!!!A mistake in translation or just random lines being written for the article? 

Hi chingu no offence ya,

Let me share the link for the interview above.

https://www.msn.com/en-sg/entertainment/asianbuzz/lee-min-ho-says-hes-always-wanted-to-work-with-kim-go-eun/ar-BB12L35G

And as I highlighted the sentences above, in article wrote:

Aside from Go eun's versatility, MinHo also talks up the actress many charms "I was very happy to work with her. On set she [display] a variety of charms. Sometimes she'd be like an older sister to me, [other times] she'd be like a much younger sister".

If u read the whole sentences, MinHo was talking about how She treated him while working together. She would be an older or younger sister towards him. The statement is not about how he feel about her [accept he was happy working with her], is more about how she behave towards him onset. Get it? or did i interpret it wrongly hahaha. I was never good in english, and for this i even google the meaning of sentences, somebody help me. hahaha Im crazy. :whytho:

No offence to songsong shipper, i would love to compare this.

Spoiler

photo taken after kbs interview in March 2016. while filming in 2015, they fall in love, rumors take over the drama in feb 2016, but the drama thrive to be the best from kbs. they got many interview in and outside korea while the drama airing. they show many skinship, many loves vibes, even the agencies deny all rumors, they still being clingy publicly. their fandom went wild,many receipt, many proof. after more than a year in relationship [they keep denying it], and out of nowhere they declared marriage news and get married in 2017.

well, no matter what happen at the end, they do share a lot while in relationship. hope they happy with their decision.

giphy.gif

photo taken after or before cctv kissing ep 16. this two journey still at an early stage. many receipt during bts, birthday, lovestgram but unfortunately, no photo together, no interview, no cf and so many NO i dont want to think about. haaissshh i always remind myself dont think to much and be negative but honestly with no news is unbearable not to be one. But look at them, are we sure nothing going on with this two? Thus our eyes and heart cheat us? Are we really delusional? Why? Why? This feeling doesnt make sense, if that not love im not sure what love is.

(FYI, im not songsong shipper and sorry i cannot finish watching DOTS, but i agree their chemistry is over the top [our minuen chemistry is out of this world] but i got triggered about their story and decided to lurk their thread in soompi. yup crazy me. there were 1847 pages and im on pages 300. somehow it help me get over obsess with mineun no news daily.

• Like 8
  • Awesome 3

4 hours ago, Talula Talula said:

"In a press conference held for the show, Lee Min Ho was asked about his thoughts on working with Kim Go Eun. As reported by Annyeong Oppa, the actor said, "I knew that I always wanted to have the chance to work with her on screen because I saw her play out many different characters in various works in the past so I was very happy to work with her and onset she really has a variety of charms. Sometimes she will be like an older sister to me but sometimes she can be my younger sister." 

No need to worry chingu, after all we've seen, from bts, presscon, and lovestagram, I'm certain he was just describing how respectful she is towards him as a sunbae, but also caring to him like "an older sister". And as many have said before, if their relationship was purely sunbae-hoobae or brother-sister, then they would have denied and silenced the fans that are shipping them right after TKEM ended, but here we are, almost 3 months post-TKEM, happily sailing :phew:

On another topic, I came across this edit on twitter. It really made my head hurt from laughing. I love our fandom. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

I know I've already said that I love our fandom, BUT I WOULD LIKE TO SAY IT AGAIN I LOVE OUR FANDOM. I don't remember if it was here or twitter but someone had asked to edit the videos of LMH and KGE singing Falling Slowly into a duet between the two of them, and to my surprise, somebody did! I would do anything just to hear them sing a duet irl. <3

• Like 6
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2

11 hours ago, HR. said:

On another topic, I came across this edit on twitter. It really made my head hurt from laughing. I love our fandom.

ROTFL :lol:.. thanks you make my day, i laugh so hard.. but why i imagine this KGE reaction when her seeing the captain dancing like in 470 pages:ph34r: LOL

:letsgo: :loolz:

• LOL 8
  • Wiggle 1

Hi ladies

Hope you are all doing fine. 

How many of you have seen Tune into love after TKEM. I am planning to watch it. Now I have seen some videos on twitter the intimate scenes between Haein and GoEun gave me goosebumps.  Before TKEM, if  I watched that movie, I would have been shipping them.

The professionalism required to act these scenes is really of highest order.  Suddenly I felt It's good that Our boy and girl didn't have that type of scenes in TKEM. Something should be kept personal if they are involved. Right?

Hope they are doing good and together.

• Like 8
  • Love 3

11 minutes ago, vpp pv said:

Hi ladies

Hope you are all doing fine. 

How many of you have seen Tune into love after TKEM. I am planning to watch it. Now I have seen some videos on twitter the intimate scenes between Haein and GoEun gave me goosebumps.  Before TKEM, if  I watched that movie, I would have been shipping them.

The professionalism required to act these scenes is really of highest order.  Suddenly I felt It's good that Our boy and girl didn't have that type of scenes in TKEM. Something should be kept personal if they are involved. Right?

Hope they are doing good and together.

I've seen it already. It's very light. You'll like it. 

• Like 9

Currently on my 4th or 5th rewatch and I made it to ep 6. I had to rewind the last 3-5 minutes to gush over how prefect they fit into each other's arms. Like this hug scene was so smooth, it's honestly my favorite hug throughout the drama. Kinda sad that there was no bts for this scene, but it also made me think that maybe they had no 'NG's since it was so natural for them to hug like this. It also made me curious about the thoughts of the fictional character Lee Gon, what would be running in his mind when he saw JTE running towards him??? I really enjoy rewatching this drama, to my surprise there are still very small details that I missed the first few times. Tkem The King Eternal Monarch GIF - Tkem TheKingEternalMonarch LeeMinHo GIFs

• Like 9
  • Love 8

@HR. :hahah!:I am also rewatching it. Episode 5 :biubiu:

I really like the scene in episode 6 when JTE says whoever it is she is in this world and Lee Gon tells her don't go there and he will do everything in his power to prove he loves her and only her. So sweet!!

• Like 3
  • Love 11

Hi everyone!

Long time not lurking into our beloved forum. 
MISSING YOU ALL SO MUCH!

finally i can catch up till the latest page.

My rl was a bit hectic so didn’t have much time like before..

but still trying to catch up our MinEun news from twitter/SNS, and yess there were some unhealthy ambience there.

So grateful to have all of you here, supporting each other TIRELESSLY.

so let’s ship them tirelessly. I believe they’ll announce their wedding asap.

let’s keep praying for them.

:heart:

AND.. here is a crumb that i got from SNS! KES really jjang! How can she mentioned about the real KGE’s habit like the hair tie and now this :

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEdFFIEpd5p/?igshid=1jfxtx91sngpo

we all know that lee gon = LMH

and jung tae ul = KGE

:hooray2:

• Like 8
  • Shocked 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 5
  • Wiggle 1

19 minutes ago, Heera said:

Hi everyone!

MISSING YOU ALL SO MUCH!

but still trying to catch up our MinEun news from twitter/SNS, and yess there were some unhealthy ambience there.

AND.. here is a crumb that i got from SNS! KES really jjang! How can she mentioned about the real KGE’s habit like the hair tie and now this :

and jung tae ul = KGE

OMG!!!!! Queen KES truly is cupid. The romantic feeling I got between LMH and KGE in the bts truly isn't bc I am just confusing them with LG and JTE. KES herself is telling us that LG and JTE ARE LMH and KGE, no need to be confused ¯\_( ͡❛ ͜ʖ ͡❛)_/¯ :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 2

hmmmmmmmmmm seems like they both like to dance I guess!!! This drought is painful but I'm glad we've got shippers who always finds crumbs :phew: 

*** update: bc of this I am now listening to Dancing Universe on loop :3 why does it feel like July 2 all over again AHHHHHHH

• Like 1
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 5

@Heera I can't believe they found that I mean how thorough!! love it! it seems to me that KES really wrote from what she knew from these two, meaning that like you said KGE and LMH are JTE and LG. 

I found another evidence of her taking inspiration from the real actors in Kim yong-ji who plays Nari/MSY. Nari had lived in Canada. And Yong-ji said when she was on Running Man that she has also lived in Canada. So in conclusion all hail cupid KES. hehe

@HR. I'm reading over twitter and it totally feels like July 2. Everyone is spazzing !!! 

• Like 3
  • Love 6
  • Wiggle 5

1 hour ago, Heera said:

Hi everyone!

MISSING YOU ALL SO MUCH!

and jung tae ul = KGE

Omg. It's the flower eh, that is aww! :wub:

• Like 8
  • Wiggle 4