[Drama 2020] My mom has an affair, 엄마가 바람났다

0ly40

SJ certainly will be caught by PJ of his intention in staying in their house, She will be very furious that he is not who he was and will be kick out of the house  :D then EJ uncle and daughter will move out of sister's house because EJ mom's keep intruding his  personal life and ending up renting PJ's ATTIC then the uncle will eventually fell for PJ :P

Minho is having a crush to Yoo Kyung :D, love PJ new hairstyle hope she will change her clothing too (its too AJUMA)

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, kiefshi1056 said:

SJ certainly will be caught by PJ of his intention in staying in their house, She will be very furious that he is not who he was and will be kick out of the house  :D then EJ uncle and daughter will move out of sister's house because EJ mom's keep intruding his  personal life and ending up renting PJ's ATTIC then the uncle will eventually fell for PJ :P

Minho is having a crush to Yoo Kyung :D, love PJ new hairstyle hope she will change her clothing too (its too AJUMA)

EJ’s uncle has his own flat. He stays there when he hasn’t to work late near the hospital. It’s where Taewoo stayed initially to hide from his mother.

Arent we all ahjumma these days with lockdowns?

@brooksmom ~ like @calledtoteach and @yamiyugi noted, suk joon's deception looks more like a silly prank; this is basically their whole vibe from the beginning of their relationship so far. a bunch of silly/ridiculous pranks. it would be bad if he faked some sort of relationship like he was sending her messages from another phone or anything like that. instead, he just promised to try set up a date. the keyword is try. he hasn't promised his 'friend suk joon' will agree but that he will talk to him. so it is not like she is hoping for anything. it is just a blind date and that too hasn't been confirmed. ofcourse, this will backfire on him but it should be entertaining to watch.... am waiting for him to find out who pil jeong's husband was...

@yamiyugi ~ tae woo actually didn't take the job! what was interesting was that his mom wanted him to take the job but when eun joo pointed out that it would harm her job and potential relationship with seok hwan and cruella, mom changed her tune. tae had such a big eye roll at that! hahahhaha...

@kiefshi1056 ~ don't see the doctor moving out of his sister's house. he will start liking pil jeong as yu kyung shows interest in only PE and they will keep meeting as parent and teacher. however, he is such a genuinely nice second lead that i don't want him falling too hard and having a broken heart.

50 minutes ago, tulip06 said:

don't remind me! hahahha....

so what did chingus think of the picture that secretary ha  was looking at? it was of a young woman holding a child. made me wonder for a sec if it was cruella. and seok joon's real name was seung jae? cruella seemed stunned at that. what if seok joon isn't the child of bok soon but secretary ha?

1 hour ago, tulip06 said:

EJ’s uncle has his own flat. He stays there when he hasn’t to work late near the hospital. It’s where Taewoo stayed initially to hide from his mother.

Oh, i forgot all about that flat hehehe  Please do agree with me  the story quite dragging already thats why im doing my own storyline :lol:

this lockdowns making all ppl crazy specially Ajuma like me, my kids wont allow me to go anywhere :(.

STAY SAFE Chinggus :)

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

so what did chingus think of the picture that secretary ha  was looking at? it was of a young woman holding a child. made me wonder for a sec if it was cruella. and seok joon's real name was seung jae? cruella seemed stunned at that. what if seok joon isn't the child of bok soon but secretary ha?

I had the same thought about the photo. So the woman is lot older that secretary Ha. So it actually be cruella.  Is there an another possibility? there was a name back in the photo and it look like it read Ae Shim.

@Lmangla and @joccu I noticed it too. Secretary Ha holding that an old sentimental wallet size photo of a mom and her child. He doesn't appear to have any sentimental feelings for any one near him so far. So I don't think it's anybody he has already met. Is he curious who Suk Joon is looking for so he can run with the info to SJ's mom or is it for another reason. I could use a crystal ball around now.

Secretary Ha is looking for his sister, but he doesn’t know whether she is younger or older. That older man with dementia he met told him its a younger sister, and then we cut to a discussion with the golf star. So, add it up, Chingus.

18 minutes ago, foreverempress said:

Please writers, if you want some REAL JUICE, make it come out that the ELDEST son is a product of an illicit affair by his mom due to romantic neglect! That will really put killer mom's head in a bind!

Yes this needs to happen so sick of him

I can smell EJ's fake pregnancy is coming, i think she wont be able to get pregnant anymore after the miscarriage in the early episode. @foreverempress my hunch also SH is not chairman's son

Pj is a PE teacher but the school has only 4 students doing exercise and task with her :mrgreen:? We didnt get to see other teachers and students from that school. PJ is getting prettier this days :love:

14 hours ago, brooksmom said:

@0ly40 Ahh, cutie all snuggled up in comfy bed with Suk Joon. The scene needs no words. The rest on the other hand, can't wait for it to be subbed.

kekekke.... it looked so cute. won't it be funny if the whole family just goes to his attic room to sleep because his room is the only one with a/c? :lol:...

and suk joon is getting really nervous and stress about having gotten everything he wanted with pil jeong. hahahah... and now that golf player seems to think he knows pil jeong from the preview. what if she is the one who accidentally lets out who he is to pil jeong? and did tae woo get a new hairstyle? looking good! was wondering how he and seon joong will meet again and so it is the shop. at what point are these two going to set up their own restaurant together? eun joo is such a vixen! she totally pretended to be drunk. love how her brother totally sees through her PR words and just says she picked seok hwan because he is the chairman's son. mom is obsessed with position and seems to think anything is fair game and keeps encouraging eun joo. when is it going to backfire on her royally? and again, how is she in education with that kind of attitude?!

@LmanglaHad to put your quote below so my text wouldn't come out green-blue.  True, who's next. One big happy family. Even if Suk Joon gets kicked out, everyone is going to flock to that room and enjoy the spoils. 

@Lmangla

kekekke.... it looked so cute. won't it be funny if the whole family just goes to his attic room to sleep because his room is the only one with a/c? :lol:...

@Lmangla are you in the us? SK is not like the US where teachers are treated like second-class citizens. There, it’s an honorable profession with good living wages and a decent pension. You get a lot of respect and can make a really good living.

Oh yeah, I wanted to share something about eu  kissing scene.  Well, I got in trouble with my daughter and her husband. My 5 yr old granddaughter ran and told them I was watching a kissy, kiss show. What she saw,  was me watching the preview of eu kissing you know who. I wonder, should that scene be rated +18.

8 hours ago, tulip06 said:

@Lmangla are you in the us? SK is not like the US where teachers are treated like second-class citizens. There, it’s an honorable profession with good living wages and a decent pension. You get a lot of respect and can make a really good living.

no I am not in the US and teachers in my place also have a certain respect and status; my reaction towards eun ha (the principal) comes from a different perspective -- I come from a family where many worked in different capacities in the education field.

#1 so I was rolling my eyes a bit at her interactions with yu kyung; it feels like eun ha is one of those teachers who didn't want to be in education but got dragged there. she is likely very good at administration and handling parents but does not have a good read on students. so there are always students like yu kyung -- she is hardly an anomaly as there are lots of divorces these days and some children feel like they are unwanted or fear being abandoned. in such instances, what happens behind the scenes is that they will look at which class the student is a little more active and that subject teacher may try to include the student in more activities and competitions. this way, the child feels more centered. if it is a boy, it is common to include more PE related activities as sports is a good way to let out aggression, form friendships. but look at how eun ha reacts -- she scoffs when doctor tells that yu kyung has become kinder and more calm after joining the track team. instead of encouraging, she discourages.

#2 I was totally aghast at the blind date situation because she is clearly saying that her own niece is unwanted baggage. who says that about a child? that too someone working in education?! and then she is surprised the child is hurt and run off. umm, what exactly did she expect?

#3 her interactions with tae woo are really unhelpful. instead of encouraging him to become responsible, she wants him to take shortcuts like take a job where he didn't get the highest intern score

#4 her interactions with eun joo are problematic; rather than encourage her to do good, she is basically telling eun joo to somehow get seok hwan by hook or crook and it is all very calculated.

basically feel eun ha is a bad choice to be in education in some ways.

P.S ~ chingus, join us for a new event!

Urgh can we just get rid of Min Ho. I really can't stand that brat. It's all PJ's fault. Yes there's the prepubescent antics but he is straight up rude and they are letting him. PJ needs to take those pity tinted glasses of and start teaching him some manners. He's smart kid sit and explain and talk to the dang kid. First time I'm watching a drama were I'm proper dislike a kid.

Now the SH EJ ship is sailing can we now please sees less of her. She and her mum really are cut from the same cloth. The brother should thank his lucky stars he got sent to Canada for schooling thus gaining a different perspective.

the potato pancake slap! bwahahaha... pil jeong found out that seok joon lied about setting up a date. was she mad! it should be entertaining.

eun joo is such a fake. it was hilarious to see tae woo roll his eyes at his sister's fake sweetness and the corny lines of seok hwan. he knows that seok hwan is being totally played! actually it is pretty hilarious how so many can see through it -- even secretary ha looked so shocked! and seok joon can't really say anything but he knows that she is a viper in the garden! who wants to bet that eun joo will now start undermining seok joon at every turn? her shock on finding that pil jeong was the reason the golf player signed up was super! seok joon will need all the help he can get!

Archived