[Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요?

larus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Writer appreciated kdanwon bus stop ad 

Danwon China named baechinnom unit

Spoiler

Malaysia danwon sent other gifts as well, congratulating the otp

Danwon Philippine still accept donation I think

Meanwhile Indonesia danwon already closed it and in preparation to send these

In dcinside, danwon kr still in hype haha. They did one day one Brahms too with topic such as your favorite narration, scene, making, classic music, outfits, props, etc

And also order some Brahms related such as tumbler, hoodie, sticker, etc

Spoiler

Buffet support from minjae agency last May 

Spoiler

Awww look at making fairy showed this call from park joonyoung after sbs award ceremony 

Spoiler

Ah and this kfan makes thread of similarities of this drama and run on ㅋㅋㅋ 

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...

I totally loved this friends to lovers drama, so much so that I have re-watched it a few times without getting tired. The chemistry between Song-A & Joon-Young was absolutely spot on and believable, not to mention they looked so adorable together. Even though the story-line was simple, it covered a varied amount of human emotions and personalities that rendered it heart-warming.

I must say, I honestly could detested Jung-Kyung character in this drama. I found her too brazen, selfish & self-centered, so much so I could not stand the sight of her. Thank goodness for fast forward button, I didn't have to suffer the arduous task of watching scenes with her.

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, cheesethatnotsocheesey said:

hello!
i am such late joiner

just watched DYLB on Monday 8 March and finished it now and can't seem to move on anytime soon :")

is there anybody here who buy the bluray or is there any group buying here? :")

thank you so much and so sorry for popping out in the middle of nowhere hahah

I was so tempted to buy the Blu-ray! $200 USD is just is a bit too much for me.. :sweatingbullets: Maybe in the near future I’ll buy it

• Like 2

17 hours ago, cheesethatnotsocheesey said:

hello!
i am such late joiner

just watched DYLB on Monday 8 March and finished it now and can't seem to move on anytime soon :")

is there anybody here who buy the bluray or is there any group buying here? :")

thank you so much and so sorry for popping out in the middle of nowhere hahah

Hello! It's always nice to see new people who enjoyed DYLB. :) It's never too late to be a Danwon.:hooray2:

As for the blu-ray, if you are in Twitter maybe you could check out some of the posts there. Depends on what country you are from, there are those who organize groups to buy the blu-ray. Although the 3rd batch of blu-ray pre-order is yet to be announced. Good luck and welcome to the thread!

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

On 3/12/2021 at 7:54 AM, ferily said:

I was so tempted to buy the Blu-ray! $200 USD is just is a bit too much for me.. :sweatingbullets: Maybe in the near future I’ll buy it

Same here I really want to see it but can't afford to buy it alone hahaha. Hopefully we can find a way.

16 hours ago, cherrhys88 said:

Hello! It's always nice to see new people who enjoyed DYLB. :) It's never too late to be a Danwon.:hooray2:

As for the blu-ray, if you are in Twitter maybe you could check out some of the posts there. Depends on what country you are from, there are those who organize groups to buy the blu-ray. Although the 3rd batch of blu-ray pre-order is yet to be announced. Good luck and welcome to the thread!

Hello thank you so much for welcoming me here. Yes I am on Twitter but sadly haven't found one till now. Please kindly tell me if you ever find one. Thank you so much :D

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for keeping this thread alive ><

@Jillia they're beautiful gifs!

Dropping to share good news of well delivered danwon Indonesia and Philippine projects within these 2 months

Here new project from Danwon international for this drama 1st anniversary on August this year (hehe kdanwon has the same plan) 

I also heard that kdanwon wanna send coffee truck support for new jjonssong couple (Park eunbin and Kim Minjae), director jo, and writer ryu bori project if possible 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

• 2 months later...

The continuation..

From danwon to eunbin first ^^ 

Theres situation why our leads can't received support Truck on the same day hehe

Coffee truck post https://www.instagram.com/p/CQQt7kUDPed/?utm_medium=copy_link more story in DC Brahms I think hehe

Also team b pd new drama got support truck too :blush:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQOmHT-sRUN/?utm_medium=copy_link

Edited by guestra
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

director Jo Yeongmin and writer Ryu bori coffee truck for actor Kim Minjae and actress Seo Jeongyeon https://www.instagram.com/p/CRQjV5etTYc/?utm_medium=copy_link at Dalri and Gamjatang set

I forgot to share this here! Update of Danwon international project.

The deadline is near >.<

Bus ad project (1st) by KDanwon https://instagram.com/brahms1020?utm_medium=copy_link

Joonyoung Park official ig account https://instagram.com/joonyoungpark.official?utm_medium=copy_link

Songah ig account https://instagram.com/songah_crescendo?utm_medium=copy_link

• Awesome 1

Commenting on this thread even though it’s almost been an year.. I’ve been rewatching the drama:bashful:

Has anyone gotten the Do You Like Brahms Blu-ray? I’m still really curious about the epilogue! 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

147 pages of comments... :D

Another late comer to this drama... love watching recent dramas by KMJ  and PEB.. hence checking this drama out....

Am ep5, and am curious why after Jung Kyung confessed her feelings to  Joon Young, he told her to bear with it as he had... he didnt want her to breakup with his fiancee and be the cause of her breakup with Hyun Ho, their friendship?... hmm.. 

• 1 year later...

A feast of classical music, the drama 'Do you like Brahms?'

26ebfb1a-f0bd-4233-a2eb-a5d831cf921c.jpg

As a drama created by a writer (Ryu Bori) who graduated from music school, it is a feast of classical music. SBS drama 'Do you like Brahms?' That's it. This drama follows the actors' delicate emotions, and classical music that matches the delicateness is placed in the right place to enhance the drama's completeness. If the delicate acting of the actors pleases the eyes, the various masterpieces from the Baroque to the Romantic era are pleasing to the ears.

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

https://m.hankookilbo.com/News/Read/A2020092209130001265