[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The Romance of Tiger and Rose 传闻中的陈芊芊

pad-hari

44 minutes ago, dashmount20 said:

Really? They finally do it?

OMO... :scream:

But i dont think it happen on ep 18.

Wow... so they have slept together! Which episode?? Can it be in ep 20 after she whines the floor is too hard ? She went up to his bed .... possible ???? Wahahaha.. just imagination.. more fan speculation ....

• Naughty 1

@moon-flowerThank you for sharing it with us! I think this scene is a mention to possible the scene in the spoiler

Spoiler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tc3mGSOg8z8

I think they might have finally did it in this scene because of the lights fade out and they still making out. I am so excited if that's the case. I love their interactions so much. 

@lavvarr I think DYX probably took the pics for them. i want to see a picture with him in it so we can see what he's wearing LOL but yeah the last scene seems to be the one where he passed out at the red carpet.

• LOL 1

2 minutes ago, Adidaem said:

Based on the costume does that mean that Chuchu will become the next crown princess? She is wearing the huge cape thingy that looks quite grand...

I also think she will become the crown princess but the scene in the MV seems to be a sad event.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Adidaem said:

Based on the costume does that mean that Chuchu will become the next crown princess? She is wearing the huge cape thingy that looks quite grand...

Yes i think so because the scene looks like the same as where HS falls down, my theory is, thats when the sun gonna rise and shes also gonna return to her world

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, moon-flower said:

another preview for ep 18(I think ???) on weibo. 

Hide contents

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/J3PuqB58D?fid=1034:4509129113534474

:scream:
 audio is low but Qian Qian says to her mother, We have consummated our marriage. I'm not lying to you. I like Han Shuo. I can give my position to Chu Chu. 

Can't really hear much except see her show the (missing) virginity dot and her saying wo mei you pian ni, wo shi zhen xin xi huan ta :joy:

7 hours ago, moon-flower said:

another preview for ep 18(I think ???) on weibo. 

Reveal hidden contents

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/J3PuqB58D?fid=1034:4509129113534474

:scream:
 audio is low but Qian Qian says to her mother, We have consummated our marriage. I'm not lying to you. I like Han Shuo. I can give my position to Chu Chu. 

If what she said is true, that means they did it after kissing on the table in ep 17?:D

The hint: at the end of this scene in the trailer, we can see that our lead couple are laying on the table in the blurred blackground while the camera focus on the candle:P

Chinese or Korean historical dramas hint about lead couple moment of "when they did it?" usually subtle like that LOL:lol:

• LOL 1

On 5/26/2020 at 2:59 PM, arcchidus said:

Wow the douban score went up in the last few days and is now 7.6! That's crazy high for a low budget rom-com show!

I would be very impressed if it keeps this score up!

PS: Also, based on weibo tag data, this show is trending pretty hot right now. Lots of people are talking and liking the show -- and it's all completely unexpected for a lot of us given how little fan fare this show had before it aired.

first few days at Wetv Vietnam epi 1 in youtube its already 1.4M views

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Super_Dede said:

@lavvarr I think DYX probably took the pics for them. i want to see a picture with him in it so we can see what he's wearing LOL but yeah the last scene seems to be the one where he passed out at the red carpet.

is that why he said she look pretty? haahhaahah, i mean from the angle Lusi really stand out, biggest smile

• LOL 1

Hello @taekwang I’m more of a night owl haha but this thread is active at all timings! Gosh this webdrama is becoming a real HIT! I would fall in love with Lusi too for real :wub: and pinch her cheeks all the time hahah

its cute how Ryan Ding defers to her as ZhaoJie (older sister) when he’s actually older LOL he would dote on her and let her wear the pants in real life too

• LOL 2

11 hours ago, lavvarr said:

I so agree, it remind me of 'goodbye my princess' i was so angry with the ML, he was just too cruel, very wicked, and controlling :'(, i ship her with her teacher more.

whereas in here, Han shou is wicked, but atleast he could put down his ego, that's why i love the character

There are very few Dramas when the ML truly respects the FL. The other Drama I can remember is My Girlfriend is an Alien. Also the ML clearly stated his feelings and there was no chance for the 2nd FL.

The absolute opposite this Year was Pillow Book and Love lasts two minds. It made my brain boil.

• Awesome 1

13 minutes ago, Reverie said:

its cute how Ryan Ding defers to her as ZhaoJie (older sister) when he’s actually older LOL he would dote on her and let her wear the pants in real life too

I think it is because she is truly a senior when it comes to making Dramas. And she seems to be quite a mature and professional person when they shoot their scences. I never saw a BTS from her when she failed to follow the directions by the team or director. Probably that is why they love her so much.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Usi said:

I think it is because she is truly a senior when it comes to making Dramas. And she seems to be quite a mature and professional person when they shoot their scences. I never saw a BTS from her when she failed to follow the directions by the team or director. Probably that is why they love her so much.

Maybe he calls her ‘Jie’ (aka older sister) because she has been in a lot more dramas than him and is much more popular? 

I was wondering why and thought maybe it’s because she started acting earlier (since she is clearly younger than him) but checked their info and they started acting almost the same time, but ZLS has been in many more dramas than him. Not sure what the industry protocol is... 

• Like 1